Posted by: syfro.6873

syfro.6873

To be honest I do think YB could stand a chance against SBI

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

I certainly hope so! I thought we had a chance against FA after the first night, then reality hit. Did FA have outmanned buff on reset night? I’m wondering if the queues were screwed up.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shaymi.9124

Shaymi.9124

I certainly hope so! I thought we had a chance against FA after the first night, then reality hit. Did FA have outmanned buff on reset night? I’m wondering if the queues were screwed up.

Oh, I’m sure that YB will be giving SBI a very good fight. I’d imagine you are even capable of beating them if you play your cards right.

I don’t believe that we had the outmanned buff on reset night, I think you guys just really caught us off guard. Nobody was expecting you to fight us with such ferocity lol.

Ele/Necro[APS] – Fort Aspenwood

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Nah. We just don’t mega zerg as much. A lot of us like to run in guild groups and the guild groups got split in half due to queues and PvErs. FA doesn’t hit its stride til Saturday really when the guilds are able to get out in full force and get the work started.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: CptnDrunk.8361

CptnDrunk.8361

On behalf of TUNE, thank you Yak’s Bend and Crystal Desert for the fun match up. I hope you enjoyed our music.

Tone Deaf [TUNE] | Yaks Bend
Doctor Love – Mesmer
Captain Awesome – Warrior

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

FA is not a Friday night server usually and a lot of casuals get in on the action.

I think SBI will beat YB but only due to coverage. It will be a close one for you guys. YB is probably #3 in Silver by the end of the 7 weeks.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

For all the talks of bounties, I only saw Gulagman on reset night. ZZZZZ. Was expecting more my friend.

Good fights this week. I got a necro from 15-80 in 3 days and have been running that since Tuesday. Nice change of pace from the hammer train.

I think YB can push SBI. They’ll underestimate you hardcore (as we did) and will be shocked at your tenacity to push. Forum warring did intensify our focus on you all, but made the fights that much more enjoyable. As far as WVW strategy goes, you guys are top of the line. I’ve never seen so many supply traps before, and they slowed us down a TON when pushing on ybbl. Your scouting of zergs is pretty unparalleled too, I’m looking at you [ONE] yak’s bend legend thief :P.

CD, I got mad love for you, especially my [NA] people. I’m sure you all hated this week with almost no roaming. Keep on trucking and doing what you guys do!

Until we meet again!

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: siph.5124

siph.5124

CD wins graceful loser award.

[QCS]Siliphis – Thief, Third Worst GW2 Commander
Crystal Desert

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

CD, I got mad love for you, especially my [NA] people. I’m sure you all hated this week with almost no roaming. Keep on trucking and doing what you guys do!

Until we meet again!

Yeah… this week wasn’t our favourite :p Blobs, blobs everywhere.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

Wow just wow. So to recap
Day #1

TL;DR

Sorry was busy helping to paint your BL red. What i saw from you was really not impressive, you run like rabbits when you don’t outnumber us. You attack our BL instead of defending your own, which falls as easily as that of Borlis Pass did last week.

To those who wished us luck for next week: we don’t need your wishes. Good riddance, Gold league rejects.

Don’t get mad, have a cookie

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

Day #1

TL;DR

Sorry was busy helping to paint your BL red. What i saw from you was really not impressive, you run like rabbits when you don’t outnumber us. You attack our BL instead of defending your own, which falls as easily as that of Borlis Pass did last week.

To those who wished us luck for next week: we don’t need your wishes. Good riddance, Gold league rejects.

ROFL… WS/TUNE 10-12 man group wiping the floor with YB 25 man groups ALL week. By Tuesday you kittens were dropping open field siege on our havoc group. We had at least 2 waypoints on fabl for almost the entire match up, so all that painting you were doing must have been camps/sentries. We don’t GvG cause that ain’t fair to YB. We 20YB V 10FA so you guys can have a chance. IDK if we see you guys again this season, but if we do get your 20 best together and we’ll open field you half numbers so you can see just how OP FA havoc is.

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: SammiLinn.9273

SammiLinn.9273

Day #1
YB wins for like 2 hours on reset ONE starts PVFing and calls out one of FAs largest and best guilds HOPE.
YB then starts PVing about other FAers and wiping them all over the place
FA big/medium guilds can’t get all their people into maps because of pvers and reset night normal increase in population.
Day #2
YBBL turned into a wasteland after HOPE and others get into map. Havoc is running wild killing yaks and starving supply. Havoc is flipping towers as YB feeds bags to our zerg for almost 12 hours in your garrison.
Meanwhile FABL Waypoint garrison, bay, and hills
Late day #2 FA waypoint in your hills
Day #3
The slaughter continues YBBL hills is sieged to the gills and the waypoint stands for over a day in your BL.
Day #4
FA just getting paid at this point wiping baddy after baddy on YB. Waypoint hills again in YBBL. While the rest of the BL is on a regular downgrade cycle. FABL loses Bay waypoint for 10 hours then gets it back.
Day #5
YB is a broken/fragmented mess at this point. Barely able to muster a force, running more than fighting at this point. FA now trying circus battle wins just for challenge. FABL garrison now 5 straight days of being held, while hills on day 3 of being waypointed. FA turning to CDBL for fights at this point cause at least they will fight, and YAks has jumped over too to try to get easy kills, only to find FA there too.
DAY #6
FA dropping banquets to see how dunk we can be and still beat yaks bend zergs. Turns out the number is 10 stacks of drunk, as after that you miss every attack. Karma trains in EB and YBBL have reached epic propositions. Guildies are gaining 10 W3 levels an hour without booster and our paper stacks/badges are getting so high we’re gearing alts. and buying superior siege for future match ups.
Observations: I don’t even know if most Yaks players are good because your builds are so bad. Weather that first burst and they all melt. You’re in denial about blobbing, saw big groups of 35-40 pretty much every night. You guys had numbers to defend a couple BLs at least. We have more especially PST,OCX,EU so obviously PPT wise you weren’t going to win. You seem to have scouts, but no one comes to defend. The open field siege you guys drop when you have numbers is just well lol. What you should have learned from this matchup don’t PVF early in the matchup. FA was indifferent to YB till then. After that it was on and we solely focused YB at that point with all we had.

you forgot the day that we had a waypoint in their keep on eb

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Bucket Lips.5017

CD wins graceful loser award.

Yeah, you guys are pretty classy for the most part. Maybe you can teach YB how to be gracious in defeat.

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: SammiLinn.9273

SammiLinn.9273

Where to begin?

First, I suppose being the main antagonist of the events that transpired this week, I confess that I pre-emptively drew aggro and started the talk early this week and got the fights I and some members of [One] desired. Actually I hardly ever PvF as hard as I did this week, and I suppose there was some selfish desire on my part to want FA to try their hardest, come out in force and fight us in the open field.

In a way it worked, but at the same time, punished my fellow colleagues and WvWers on Yak’s Bend for fighting a foe with such a greater coverage and coodination across borderlands with undue focus. I may have enjoyed every moment of back and forth slaughters on both sides, but I know that equally my comrades were not enjoying it, thus the fairweathers and potential new WvWers this week were crushed.

I apologize for my behavior on that regard.

I also apologize to the various guilds on FA, as although [One] may have desired combat in the open plains and you definitely did come out, we could not sate your bloodthirst for us in GvGs. It definitely makes us look bad, and I am definitely to blame for that, especially after spectating our respectable comrades in arms [Glob] show up last night to prove their mettle with valor. One should not talk the talk and not walk the walk.

However, I am still extremely proud of Yak’s Bend for such a great week of fighting an opponent of Fort Aspenwood’s calibur. YB will continue to grow despite this loss, and is a definite contender for the remaining weeks. I am extremely happy for the intense fights that were given this week, and am already looking forward to the rest of this League Season.

I am very eager for the next time FA and YB exchange blows, and definitely looking forward to when [One] will show FA we weren’t just kidding around. Looking at things now, it might not be too far off from after the Season is over

- Jornosh, Suicidal Warrior of [One], already making plans for the next time.

i just want to say that if you guys “desire open field battles” you should probably not always try and fight near a keep with siege and run away unless you have cover…JUST SAYING

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

FA is not a Friday night server usually and a lot of casuals get in on the action.

I think SBI will beat YB but only due to coverage. It will be a close one for you guys. YB is probably #3 in Silver by the end of the 7 weeks.

And FA’s win over YB wasn’t due to coverage?

~Tarnished Coast~

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

No, it was all skill. Git gud.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

Nice fights this week.

GLOB thank you for the fun GvG

ONE build more arrow carts. You clearly need them.

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: SnakeMx.3784

SnakeMx.3784

So what happened to SBI? You had more coverage than us and still got rolled over. Go hide in your corner noob

[RET] Warrior

Fort Aspenwood

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Bucket Lips.5017

So what happened to SBI? You had more coverage than us and still got rolled over. Go hide in your corner noob

I can’t wait to face SBI again and destroy them again! and watch their bandwagon server fall apart muhahahahahah!!!

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Felix.2613

Felix.2613

Thanks for the fight YB. You put up a good show and there where good fights af various nature to be had.

If FA ever goes bandwagon or something evil happens to it, I have a favorite in your server. I’m interested to see how you will hold up against SBI. We beat them with 1. week enthusiasm. They may be abit more than you, but play much like you. Abit more driven towards PPT I guess.

Thanks for the fight from FA.