25/10 GH/UW/AM.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fast Asleep.8475

Fast Asleep.8475

Gotta to give great thx to Anet for their hotfix. Like 90% less population on the map afterwards. Well done!

Besides that we are having some really nice fights this weeks. Keep it up!

Gunnars Hold [Chvc]

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: traigar.4976

traigar.4976

Some good fights in UW border tonight and thanks to BI foir the impromptu GvG! Was a lot of fun tonight!

Ranger commander from WBC
GH

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Glad to see someone from UW put some sense into GHers…
Still, it’s sad that unless during prime time there is nothing worth doing

And i was wondering where have you been all these days:)
Also some AM players tried to talk sense to you but you don’t seem to listen.
As for the offpeak i am deeply sorry that 10 players at 04.00 am didn’t bother to challenge your 60 man zerg that is running around.
If you find it not challenging just log off and do something more productive than whining about nothing to do at a game.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Columbo.5924

Columbo.5924

Gotta to give great thx to Anet for their hotfix. Like 90% less population on the map afterwards. Well done!

how do they say?
never play
on patch day!

/enters trollmobile and drives off

Abaddon’s Mouth (DE)

(edited by Columbo.5924)

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zord.6130

Zord.6130

As for the offpeak i am deeply sorry that 10 players at 04.00 am didn’t bother to challenge your 60 man zerg that is running around.
If you find it not challenging just log off and do something more productive than whining about nothing to do at a game.

It was not 4am: in fact, it was just past midnight.

But I think I know where GH pop was: the Krait event really sounds interesting. You should go check too, I’m sure your pugs would love it.

Glad to see someone from UW put some sense into GHers…
Still, it’s sad that unless during prime time there is nothing worth doing

And i was wondering where have you been all these days:)
Also some AM players tried to talk sense to you but you don’t seem to listen.

Attachments:

Powerpuff Girls [PPG]
Trixxi Is Cute – Purple Fhaz: your daily roamer

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Makoto.9647

Makoto.9647

Nice matchup against Blobadon mouth and Underworld. Pretty cute when Blobadon somtimes run with a blob in ruins….

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

Im still lolling. While we been taking QL, and also how i managed to take SM and AB keep leading 8 pugs even the upscaled ones.. I guess i found some weak point

Attachments:

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Unterkiefer.8372

Unterkiefer.8372

That is nice (I am from Aba, but i must say thats funny :P ) the weak point is the karmatrain, but im not sure if they let the keep and sm fall ( to take it back, as this gives the most wxp recapping) or if they just didnt noticed in that brain-afk-wxp-fixated-zerg. All in all, you managed to take some nice holds

(sry for my english :P)

Lem Semmel [SF]

Sorry for shattering your illusions

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Nice. Good job. Thanks from Underworld for removing their waypoint. Too bad a lot of guilds at our server left – we usually try such stuff at “farm friday” before reset(to try take SM when we even can allow other stuff to be lost… some “achievement commander” tried it even the last few days getting farmed at the fortified walls). But I don’t think we will have a lot of people at this friday before reset. Most will only join after reset and new match started. And then we will have queue. One of the few moments we still have queue, these 1-2 hours after reset.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: NGE.1362

NGE.1362

Underworld has always been a PvE server, even with all the guilds left it still has a High Pop ranking (but as said, its mostly PvE).

So true….
But still we have lots of hope and love to give !!

Gandara – Commander
[Lusa]Dluis Pt

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moralio.4701

Moralio.4701

This is not funny anymore. AM can deploy at least 30 man zerg at almost any point of the day on all four maps. The fact that my server is matched with them again next week really starts to show as I see less and less people in WvW.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Columbo.5924

What server are you playing on? This is the schedule for next week:

Miller’s Sound [DE] – Far Shiverpeaks – Abaddon’s Mouth [DE]
Underworld – Desolation – Aurora Glade
Gandara – Gunnar’s Hold – Fort Ranik [FR]

Underworld against our favorite ex T1 Gold league sandbagging champion Desolation. This is likely going to be even more uneven.

Abaddon’s Mouth (DE)

(edited by Columbo.5924)

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: poepie.6570

poepie.6570

I don’t mind fighting deso if we go the opportunity to hunt down an old GuMmie.
Realta, we are comming for you!

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

From all the servers I’ve fought, AM is the worst. They are just no fun at all. Terrible players and big blobs.

Too bad UW doesn’t have numbers to make this match fun.

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

I personally do not mind AM.
As i have said they are honest and they play the way they like, so no pb with that.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zord.6130

Zord.6130

I think people should go help in GH border, I had to empty my bags 3 times already because of the loot.

Powerpuff Girls [PPG]
Trixxi Is Cute – Purple Fhaz: your daily roamer

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: shinta.8906

shinta.8906

than go buy a wvw Infusion like + 5 high maintenance and – 1% classiness. or is it still ur uplvled? than maybe bigger bags?

im trying to help here

(edited by shinta.8906)

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: tichai.4351

tichai.4351

I think people should go help in GH border, I had to empty my bags 3 times already because of the loot.

It must be awful having only 2 or 3 of the 4 slot bags, you can get bigger ones though, although I assume it takes a while to fill them now the krait have been removed and it is a long run to the north to get to the skritt and spiders

Scrub Guardian [CHvc]
Gunnar’s Hold www.gunnarshold.eu

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MexiKieran.3486

MexiKieran.3486

This week has been the most pathetic week when it comes to blobs and fights..

Every fight we engage one of your blobs you just run, constantly. Fair fighting numbers? Nope, you run from them too.
It genuinely confuses me how any of you can brag about this week..

Shame about UW, hopefully next time you’ll have the numbers to fight!

Attachments:

[Re] Rerolled – Muteh -
Hottest Necro in all of Gunnars!
~Causing Chaos In All Fights~

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gaeas.1720

Gaeas.1720

Thx [Rage] for the GvG. Nice played

Guild leader/Raid leader
Semper Concordia [SC]http://www.semper-concordia.enjin.com/
Abaddons Mouth (DE)

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Thx [Rage] for the GvG. Nice played

Yeah, thanks for the fights! It was a lot of fun.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Columbo.5924

Edit: Removed my old post completely as it was not helping and just feeding the troll.

I just wonder if we can see our new star on the troll sky as well during the next week against Millers Sound and Far Shiverpeaks. Both servers have very sizeable and skilled guilds and also a much larger WvW population.

Abaddon’s Mouth (DE)

(edited by Columbo.5924)

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dripac.9815

Dripac.9815

Edit: Removed my old post completely as it was not helping and just feeding the troll.

Agree and doing the same.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

I just wonder if we can see our new star on the troll sky as well during the next week against Millers Sound and Far Shiverpeaks. Both servers have very sizeable and skilled guilds and also a much larger WvW population.

Will be following that thread too next week, hoping for that shiny to pop up.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

Every fight we engage one of your blobs you just run, constantly. Fair fighting numbers? Nope, you run from them too.

That’s not even a blob.UW fights well enough for the numbers we have,seen plenty of GH blobs who surprise,surprise also run away
AM and GH both blob…when blobs collide

Attachments:

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dripac.9815

Dripac.9815

That’s not even a blob.UW fights well enough for the numbers we have,seen plenty of GH blobs who surprise,surprise also run away
AM and GH both blob…when blobs collide

hmm, you see 2 blobs here ?

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

fab.3298

Thanks to BI for the fights tonight, and to SC for the fireworks party!

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eirh.1439

Eirh.1439

Huge thanks to [NNF] for the GvG today!

Also special thanks to all the Gunnar WvW guilds out there we fought this week. Thanks to [RAGE], [FURY], [TEO], [WBC], [INC], [FG] and all the other guilds out there that I forgot to mention! We had a blast this week, and we hope you had as much fun fighting us than we had fighting you. We are looking forward fighting your server again.

Sadly I can not remember many Underworld guilds, ,but I know you are out there, and I’m sure we will face some of you in another week.

P.S.: I have enough fireworks left over,

/bow * /wave * “walks away”

Semper Concordia [SC]
Abaddons Mouth

(edited by Eirh.1439)

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

Good fun on EB tonight, cheers for the fights [BI] on UW bl. We were a bit out of shape, plan to be back on strength soon, so see you next time!

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

looks like 2 blobs to me,how many do you see? can’t call the 10 or so UW players a blob If UW had the players we too would no doubt “blob” also,i’m not moaning just saying that GH “blob” and run from some fights just the same as every other server.There are times to run and times to fight.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

looks like 2 blobs to me,how many do you see? can’t call the 10 or so UW players a blob If UW had the players we too would no doubt “blob” also,i’m not moaning just saying that GH “blob” and run from some fights just the same as every other server.There are times to run and times to fight.

Well tbh I haven’t seen any GH running this week – now AM on the other hand…….

Yesterday whilst roaming across a sea of green in EB I happened across a small band of GH 5 to be exact.. we stopped, stared and whilst I was thinking 5v1.. what’s the chances, 1 came forward, waved, bowed and we had a decent fight… necro to necro.. 1 – 0 to me.. then the ele came up and was soon 2 – 0 to me… then the warrior stepped up and.. well 2 – 1 but he bowed, let me res and the guardian had a go… 2 – 2 but surprisingly closer both almost in downed state. Again he let me res and the ranger went next.. 3 – 2 in my favour and they all bowed and ran on.. great fun and much respect to them… wish I had gotten a screenie of you 5 all stood bowing, was classic fun GH. – Now as for AM, if your even lucky to see a small group, even 5 v 1 they run back for their zerg every single time.
Was a busy night tonight in EB – UW corner, whilst Outmanned for pretty much all the evening, for the most part held firm and actually had a lot of it upgraded. Keep held back 2 AM zergs due to mainly to some decent commanding from Kirmu the Restless (I think that was right name ) and lots of siege courtesy of Misfits, shame we had to have the troll player from Gods Guild turning all siege into walls and stairs for a while… but then the obvious AM golem rush came at 1.30am 40+ with Alphas.. against 5 UW defenders… I have never seen a server playout so poorly as you lot over at AM.. without your nightcrawlers and daytime zerg pop your nothing but lacklustre performers.

If GH can muster more and we on UW round up the PvE cattle I am sure we could of maybe dented AM a lot more this week.

Personally its my last matchup, once Halloween and LS is complete for me I am heading off into the sunset to meet back up with my guild mates but I wish all well for the rest of the season. No doubt I will pop on every now and then to see how UW is faring, though I don’t see much joy coming our way this season… THANKS ANET!

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

@Bloodstealer, actually GH did blob on that fight and many other times on that night. We were around 25-30 max on any time on that evening, with 15ish GuM members and the others from other guilds like Mayh, NUTS and so on. Then there was GH, who had FG, Fury, Rage and INC in our border, and they were running real close to each other most of the time

I think the fight started with us going out and AM jumped us. We got a good fight, Gunnars started to pour in, I think it was INC mostly and maybe Rage as well. Was still pretty fun fight as it was almost in even numbers. Then came in more Abaddon, and then the two other GH guilds and it was a huge Blob fest.

40-50 GH vs (didnt see all the AM, but) 40ish AM and then us 20 UW, lol.

But yea, it wasn’t only fight where we were fighting with one of the GH guilds, had a blast and then another GH guild enters the fight, and then another. Gets kinda out of balance pretty quick, heh.

But it is WvW, and thats one way to play it so I’m not complaining. We had good fights from UW perspective so I’m just happy bout the night :P

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

@Paavotar, oh I never said GH haven’t blobbed this matchup heck every server does that given the chance and population allowances at the time even UW would if it ever got the number together again, though that seems a vey far off dream at the moment.
BTW.. there were no Gummies, Mayh or Nuts on EB that I saw all evening which is likely why we were Outmanned pretty much all of it so hats off for trying to defend our bl – I guess without you lot working hard over there things would of been much much worse for us over on EB.

I was talking about not seeing any GH players running from a fight where numbers are more balanced, which you even intimated in your post.. 3-way action is fun times, likely a skill lag paradise but I was not on UW bl yesterday so I missed out on that fun.
But I stick to what I said, my experience of AM this week has been nothing short of disappointing but that’s how they choose to play so that is up to them, I will just happily sit back on a treb in keep and collect loot bags, WvW thimbles and anything else of salvageable value that drops from the inner gate zergs… we can all play chicken games after all

(edited by Bloodstealer.5978)

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

We decided to add to every fight this night(even tho we waited few times just because of respect to guilds on GH who probably wanted to fight on their own) since AM guilds do not respect others open-field and also added themselves everytime. Just wanted to show what happens if we start doing the same.
And nope, we didn’t run close to each other, just every orange pop on the map was like a magnet this night. You don’t see AM out of keep/towers too often so it’s some kind of Christmas for us!

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Madam Pomfrey.4162

Madam Pomfrey.4162

And Christmas on GH garri yesterday. AM proving one more time why they were given the name Blobaddon.

I was asking myself why they are called that, cause to me it seemed a lot of servers blob. But I never saw such bad blobing as AM does and such cowardice. If they catch a small group their 60 man blob goes to any extent to kill them. If they see any serious numbers, even if less than them they turn tail and run away.

If you see a few AM actually engage in a fight is only because their zerg is just around the corner.

I was semi AFK in a bad spot (aka open field). An AM warrior tried to attack me. The moment I dodged his attack he ran away.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorrok.3187

Gorrok.3187

And Christmas on GH garri yesterday. AM proving one more time why they were given the name Blobaddon.

I was asking myself why they are called that, cause to me it seemed a lot of servers blob. But I never saw such bad blobing as AM does and such cowardice. If they catch a small group their 60 man blob goes to any extent to kill them. If they see any serious numbers, even if less than them they turn tail and run away.

If you see a few AM actually engage in a fight is only because their zerg is just around the corner.

I was semi AFK in a bad spot (aka open field). An AM warrior tried to attack me. The moment I dodged his attack he ran away.

wow, rly?
every server has bad players who run away after resistance
2 days ago I could finally enter the map after more than an hour of que
and ran across the map to close up to my guildgroup
I just wanted to avoid fights with roamers
but on my way there were 2 gunnar-guys on different spots on the map who attacked me as soon as they saw me
and every time I turned around and attacked them back
they ran away

I don’t want to highlight some skills or sth else
indeed i’m a terrible small-scale-player
I just want to highlight that abaddon is no special server in bad skills or sth like that
besides blobbing … yeah, we blob, we know

dF

Go Go Power Necros!

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

fab.3298

Prime time has been a lot of fun this week. Thanks to everyone we fought, and good luck next week to AM and UW.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Freya.3214

Freya.3214

Was a nice week (when some enemys where online). Sadly most of the time there werent even enough enemys for a karma train and the following week will seem harder for us because we just got used to play Pve.

And please dont be mad when I don’t even try to duel somoene, because my whole
build/gear is a zerg setup.

The “more than 30 man on every map” was only during the evening, in the offtime its a big group for the Borderlands and a smaller group for Eb.

But there were some really nice fights during the evening.

Greetings