4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Leto, you know his counter to you is saying that we are still rank 1 overall, come now. Pretty good bait though, I wanna see the response.

BG is at +630 and only 6 rating points behind JQ, yea #1 Overall aint gonna work too in a matter of hours.

Cool beans, do we get to be blue then?

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

Grats to BG on the win, I have not been reading forums or paying attention to anything outside of my guild lately. We’re too busy fighting ourselves in sPvP, which is AWESOME!!! We may be back in WvW like normal…uhm…maybe

I know what you mean by that… After winning 13 weeks in a row I think we’ve accomplished what we came for. Just like when TA won 30 weeks in a row lol. Whatever happens in the coming weeks JQ, just keep playing the game to have fun.

cough signature lol cough

No worries Jed I won’t fall for the bait :P We’re still the best server overall when it comes to medals.

Viz are ahead of you

Leto, you know his counter to you is saying that we are still rank 1 overall, come now. Pretty good bait though, I wanna see the response.

BG is at +630 and only 6 rating points behind JQ, yea #1 Overall aint gonna work too in a matter of hours.

Yes you get to be blue, you lucky kitten

BG LA Best LA !!!

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

I know Jed.
But I ain’t always gotta be on top. Throwin a few softies keeps things fun.
Did you guys buy a spvp room? Maybe we can get some hot g on g action goin.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

yeah, some of our guys are still working hard to make sure we will be green this week, hehe.

Blackgate Engineer

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Jedbacca.6297

Actually yeah, we got some rank 50+ players w/a room. It are teh kool. We were actually thinking about seeing about arranging these types of events w/teams. We can password protect rooms as well. I’m sure we’d def be down for gvg perty soon here. There’s been this mental block for me personally with the whole GvG thing. See, back in GW1 there was an evil side to me that got really elitist like, and when I see failure in an organized kill squad, I tend to get overwhelmingly serious. I don’t want to ruin the health of my team for how I am personally ;x

In any case, ppl are getting used to the old me again

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Grats to BG on the win, I have not been reading forums or paying attention to anything outside of my guild lately. We’re too busy fighting ourselves in sPvP, which is AWESOME!!! We may be back in WvW like normal…uhm…maybe

I know what you mean by that… After winning 13 weeks in a row I think we’ve accomplished what we came for. Just like when TA won 30 weeks in a row lol. Whatever happens in the coming weeks JQ, just keep playing the game to have fun.

cough signature lol cough

No worries Jed I won’t fall for the bait :P We’re still the best server overall when it comes to medals.

Don’t cling too hard.
pokepokepoke
Blue is the in color this summer, perfect for you ladies.
poke

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Completely understand.
I used to be a construction foreman, I bought a commander tag but never use it for this very reason. I can get kinda yelly when excited.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: hplee.2839

hplee.2839

I have not seen the ppt like this for a while….seriously, it’s like the entire JQ and SoR wvw population have vanished in less than 3 days. I feel like i am being placed in a T7 NA or T1 EU server where you have a significant population imbalance.

gratz on the win though, BG :P

Attachments:

Orisis Stonehart
Blackgate Militia

(edited by hplee.2839)

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Jedbacca.6297

I have not seen the ppt like this for a while….seriously, it’s like the entire JQ and SoR wvw population have vanished. I feel like i have been placed in a T7 NA or T1 EU server where you have a significant population imbalance.

It’s okay lil’ buddy, no one left anywhere

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

On the plus side, you can farm grub all day in blue spot !

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magical Sky Daddy.7540

Magical Sky Daddy.7540

Lol I don’t think we’ll be blue, they still have a bit of rating to go if we are to go blue

Jade Quarry -since day 1

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Lol I don’t think we’ll be blue, they still have a bit of rating to go if we are to go blue

Waiting for the pastel shades?
Wonderful selection.
poke

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Don’t be too proud of yourselves.

Attachments:

Men who achieve some power desire more until they destroy themselves trying to get it.—Turai Ossa
Sanctum of Rall since beta 3. Mesmer since 1070 AE

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

What does that have to do with being proud?

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Magical Sky Daddy.7540

He’s not showing his mini-map because he had too many dead allies :P
poke

Jade Quarry -since day 1

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

poke

That’s the spirit!
Let’s not ruin Blackgates special day.
It cost way too much to crash
poke

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Magical Sky Daddy.7540

poke

That’s the spirit!
Let’s not ruin Blackgates special day.
It cost way too much to crash
poke

just kidding :p lets go to the other thread already

Jade Quarry -since day 1

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grove.2835

Grove.2835

To JQ, with BG on nearly equal footing coverage wise it will be fun to see 2 servers able to compete for the T1 spot. Now it comes down to skill and less “night capping”.
-SoR, Your NA that I compete against is a beast, its always fun having a challenge… maybe less zerging though :P. It would be cool if you can recruit for the coverage gaps as well so the matchup will stay competetive between 3 servers throughout the week.
-BG, It seems our new transfers to fill coverage gaps has connected all the dots for the server, between the core BG WvW guilds big and small, the hardcore SoS transfers (holding off a full zerg 2v1 on garrison for hours nightly, that was those guys), and now our new Ocx, Sea friends.
Hope to see the competitiveness and fun increase… … well over 9 thousannnnnd

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Aneirin Cadwall.9126

poke

I’m not showing my mini-map because it’s cropped to the minimum possible size to visually describe what I’m talking about. ;p

Men who achieve some power desire more until they destroy themselves trying to get it.—Turai Ossa

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

I wouldn’t mind being blue again to mix things up. I think most of us just want good fights. Green reeks of HoD and SoS to my mind

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Congratulations BG.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

All your garrisons are belong to us.

hahahahaha We were all joking in chat, “who would be the first (cool guy) to post up this ss in the forum?”…..you win! hahahahahahahahaha

He always wins that meta game, when the score favours MagiKarps current server he posts, otherwise you just hear tumbleweed.

Gratz on your win BG.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Kreen.3925

the other stuff you wrote is not really worth my time to comment on…….

I for one am sick of the toxicity coming out of our opponents whenever we win / do well, maybe reflect on this as a server and think about it, maybe this was the reason WM, Meow, RiSE, KO, KOR chose BG over SoR and JQ.

Where have you been all these weeks? JQ has been on the receiving end of the same toxicity from their opponents for weeks – that is the prize for winning GW2 WvW, enjoy it.

I love these revisionist posts, more please.

I fight for JQ.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

I wouldn’t mind being blue again to mix things up. I think most of us just want good fights. Green reeks of HoD and SoS to my mind

Looks like you may get your way. We are less than 5k away and pulling 2k ppt an hour. Jq gonna have a rough time stuck between us and sor with no FOO to make up the points

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Kreen.3925

On the plus side, you can farm grub all day in blue spot !

Yup a few of us were discussing this earlier

About time we were blue but its sure going to be confusing for that first hour

I fight for JQ.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

Looks like you may get your way. We are less than 5k away and pulling 2k ppt an hour. Jq gonna have a rough time stuck between us and sor with no FOO to make up the points

FOO is not gone, they just reorganizing from what I have heard. Plus JQ takes a big hit when new content comes out. Just will have to see what happens in the next few weeks. Win or lose, it really does not make much of a difference as long as you are having fun.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Darkjoy.3092

FOO is not gone, they just reorganizing from what I have heard. Plus JQ takes a big hit when new content comes out. Just will have to see what happens in the next few weeks. Win or lose, it really does not make much of a difference as long as you are having fun.

Right .. because they would rather pvdoor and not understand most of the people around them than like… not on a Chinese server?

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Congrats on the win this week. Jed do you think we should stack EB for the grub? I think one night this week we have to do it!! That grub is a mean mofo!

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Jedbacca.6297

I still have never fought this grub you speak of..

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Kreen.3925

Congrats on the win this week. Jed do you think we should stack EB for the grub? I think one night this week we have to do it!! That grub is a mean mofo!

I actually think we should take that kitten down with the new improved AC, in fact whole stack of them

I fight for JQ.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Kreen.3925

I still have never fought this grub you speak of..

Looks like we have a new grub commander….

I fight for JQ.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spysheep.4608

Spysheep.4608

Had an amazing duel with a ranger from JQ [SAV] at norther BG camp. Whoever you are, thank you! That was a blast.

Sputnik Shivshank [STAR]
SoR

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

Congrats BG, all competitive jeering aside, ya’ll did really good this week!

JQ: Let’s get it together for next time.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Synyster.5894

Synyster.5894

Guys news just in JQ is the only server that does new content stuff.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

You guys have been collecting funds to help us get members over (they been farming too) but we won’t be profiting from the transfer if that’s what’s meant.

I see. Well I think you guys have done a great job this week and I’m happy that you got some help transferring.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

I knew we were! I just knew it! Dang you PVE, dang you!

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

I knew we were! I just knew it! Dang you PVE, dang you!

Grub is the bestest PvE EVER!

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

I think we’re (JQ) throwing it for players who are after world completion. Being green for how many weeks in a row now? Something like 12.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Darkjoy.3092

I think we’re (JQ) throwing it for players who are after world completion. Being green for how many weeks in a row now? Something like 12.

Thats the kind of thinking that will put you in T2

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Jedbacca.6297

It’s an obvious troll, how do you ppl not read in to these things..

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

It’s an obvious troll, how do you ppl not read in to these things..

Reading comprehension is semi hard to do apparently :P

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

I have not seen the ppt like this for a while….seriously, it’s like the entire JQ and SoR wvw population have vanished in less than 3 days. I feel like i am being placed in a T7 NA or T1 EU server where you have a significant population imbalance.

I’m not sure if you’re trolling or not, but I’ll roll with it.
Devona’s Rest | 195,251
Northern Shiverpeaks | 196,490
Gate of Madness | 203,460
T7 NA, doesn’t seem like much of an imbalance.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: BenL.5312

BenL.5312

Congrats to BG! You guys have stuck it out and seen the fruits of the labour.
Keep at it guys, sounds like NA T1 is slowly getting balanced out.
Hopefully SoR also starts to become a potential candidate for transfers.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemories…. T_T

Attachments:

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemories…. T_T

more memories, from “that match” lol, those were good times, I don’t remember getting the PPT in the last pic but apparently we did.

edit: added a special one for JQ

Attachments:

(edited by celeron.3469)

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Talondir.4965

Talondir.4965

Score Update Please for those of us at work! Last I saw BG was on the rise trying to overtake JQ for the over all lead.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: xiao.9258

xiao.9258

someone PLZ PLZ upload that perfect T1 green globe from the last week before SoR joined T1, now that same JQ will have their GRUB back on EB tonight =)

according to the predictions, we can go back farming our beloved overgrown grub with balistas as early as tonight, cheers

and good fight this week BG, gratz on number 1

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Congrats to BG, according to http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA you’re now overall #1

Also, videos of some fights this week:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p5g2JmjCoWA

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Thats the kind of thinking that will put you in T2

I don’t think there is anything wrong with that. Id actually be completely fine with JQ dropping to tier 2. There are alot of players who are getting bored. There hasn’t been anything to strive for and players have left or gone and done other things. There is a problem in WvW when you get to the top. There is nothing to retain the work players have put in. BG beating us is some incentive. Dropping to Tier 2 would be a big incentive to work hard in WvW. Guilds in particular have complained about this on a number of occasions. I personally see this and play less because of it. Ive played a bit under 20 hours this week in WvW despite racking up over 60 hours in the game this week. Had this been a few weeks ago all of that 60+hours would have been in WvW, but Im cutting back on purpose to give others a challenge.

4/26 JQ/SoR/BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

I wasn’t trying to troll or take away what BG accomplished. But JQ was ahead a good part of the week, to let it slip away like that seems out of our nature. Maybe a lot of the good JQ WvW players are students caught up in university finals or transition back home from campus and couldn’t be on the last night or two.

Also there is a lot of posts complaining about the difficulty of getting world completion if your world is stuck as the same color, the same starting location, week after week after week. And yes, JQ had been green for the last three months straight. And getting a crew together to go that far behind enemy territory in the EB just to get those last few POI and vistas players need is next to impossible. Squad leaders aren’t interested in that kind of action.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes