4/26 T6: DH/IoJ/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Life.1576

Life.1576

Just a shout out to SF- gf at your Bluelake tower 4v10 went on for about 10 mins. We obviously got wiped but still was fun xD

LifeForce – lvl 80 Elementalist
Isle of Janthir – UnitaSumus (UnS)
http://www.youtube.com/user/LifeForcee14

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

What’s up, SF? Only such a small lead?

It is a pretty tight match really, and we do not have any nighttime folks, well we do just not in the numbers that we are reportedly going up against at night.

Hang in there guys and keep grinding, we will get it sorted.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

What’s up, SF? Only such a small lead?

It is a pretty tight match really, and we do not have any nighttime folks, well we do just not in the numbers that we are reportedly going up against at night.

Hang in there guys and keep grinding, we will get it sorted.

This morning was my second look at an early morning defense. We had five ballis in the lord’s room and I was downing/finishing people nonstop, but IoJ just kept pouring in and eventually figured out that being scattered through inner/the different levels of SM wasn’t the way to go about it. Got swamped.

We really need people whose playtimes are our primetime’s bedtimes. Trading stomping hours is alright, but SF has always needed coverage.

Disciple of Quag

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigsal.7061

bigsal.7061

Im not sure but it looks like SF is taking a few days off to see if the other 2 servers will fight against each other.
Should be a good fight

StaR-SF
Crazyhorse

in Match-ups

Posted by: mfernandez.4172

mfernandez.4172

tonight’s session. couldn’t stop laughing

Attachments:

EROTIC DISCO HEAT [SE] [FR]
http://www.youtube.com/user/taeHocsiD

(edited by mfernandez.4172)

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Glad to see DH and IoJ nightcapping crews hit eachother. They even manage to trade our BL in between the two. I guess its because they know they could fight forces with actual numbers :P

Edited because i forgot to give a shoutout to them at how well they can divide EB

Attachments:

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

(edited by I Monk For L O V E.7528)

in Match-ups

Scumbag Mawile.6384

Y’know, I wouldn’t mind the nightly unredding if you’d go for each other a little more.

SF keep is the last major piece of red on the map and the focus of SF’s defense. There are 11 keeps and a castle between you. You can’t defend all of that, it’s paper and easy to take.

So what do you do? DH runs around south SFK and IoJ pokes around up north.

Go get more points for yourself and let SF’s few oceanics/night owls leave and do something funner than watch a zerg scratch at the walls. I was under the impression that relative friendliness would mean no more extreme 2v1ing.

Disciple of Quag

(edited by Scumbag Mawile.6384)

in Match-ups

Posted by: D W.5179

D W.5179

Holy cow, I didn’t know we were getting completely wiped off the map overnight. Hats off to IoJ and DH. Going to be a good fight in T6

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigsal.7061

bigsal.7061

Y’know, I wouldn’t mind the nightly unredding if you’d go for each other a little more.

SF keep is the last major piece of red on the map and the focus of SF’s defense. There are 11 keeps and a castle between you. You can’t defend all of that, it’s paper and easy to take.

Go get more points for yourself and let SF’s few oceanics/night owls leave and do something funner than watch a zerg scratch at the walls. I was under the impression that relative friendliness would mean no more extreme 2v1ing.

Like I said Scumbag, alot of us are very curious if the other 2 severs will actually fight each other or just share the points and trade a camp here and there.
They were being kinda dominated that first night when just about everything was red so i cant blame them for using the current strat.

StaR-SF
Crazyhorse

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

I thought DR had left this tier?

What can i say boys, welcome to the tier If youre going to get all sooky over this and the nightcapping you might want to get used to it ASAP. Your server has enough numbers to dominate ALL maps during peak times, then you think you have a right to complain when you get double teamed? lol! You were the strongest server on reset and have been all weekend.

Knock knock is anyone home? Couldnt help but laugh when i saw DH on the other side, didnt know you lot were already through the outer wall!

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Scumbag Mawile.6384

What can i say boys, welcome to the tier If youre going to get all sooky over this and the nightcapping you might want to get used to it ASAP. Your server has enough numbers to dominate ALL maps during peak times, then you think you have a right to complain when you get double teamed? lol! You were the strongest server on reset and have been all weekend.

Knock knock is anyone home? Couldnt help but laugh when i saw DH on the other side, didnt know you lot were already through the outer wall!

Ah, but we didn’t need to double team. We 1v2ed you into submission.

And no, I’m not being sooky. Just feel bad for the people whose primetimes are most’s bedtimes having their playtime turned into eternal outmanned buff.

Though, we seem to be beating you both back now. Maybe the server just needs to get used to its hours a bit more.

Disciple of Quag

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Lol dominate all maps, i luled. I also luled at how easy it was to wipe DH and IoJ from inner of our keep with wayyyyy less numbers

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stan.2076

Stan.2076

On behalf of all of SF I’d like to congratulate DH and IoJ on capping mostly all of the maps, I would like to however, suggest that you introduce strategy into your playstyles as simply playing the 20 to 1 numbers game wasn’t enough to take our keep as both servers noticed today, quite accidentally, I’m sure, at the same time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zelthios.5902

Zelthios.5902

Lol dominate all maps, i luled. I also luled at how easy it was to wipe DH and IoJ from inner of our keep with wayyyyy less numbers

Not that hard considering really we didn’t have that many people inside your keep to begin with and the copious amounts of 82 guards everywhere not to mention Dh and Ioj fought each other inside. So really I wouldn’t be too proud of it considering that keep was really the only thing you had left at that point.

in Match-ups

Scumbag Mawile.6384

Not that hard considering really we didn’t have that many people inside your keep to begin with and the copious amounts of 82 guards everywhere not to mention Dh and Ioj fought each other inside. So really I wouldn’t be too proud of it considering that keep was really the only thing you had left at that point.

A few dozen each is not many?

Disciple of Quag

(edited by Scumbag Mawile.6384)

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

I also wouldn’t be too proud of capping everything at nighttime because you obviously can’t come anywhere close to capping like this during primetime. We all know SF has a very well established coverage cap in the oceanic timeslot and i give kudos to DH and IoJ if they wanna use that to gain their PPT. Although its not really efficient because IoJ could of capped all of DH considering we had already made it all paper.

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Youve just stated exactly why we double team you… You cant be the strongest server in a tier than cry when you get double teamed

I love it how we get the blame for your servers lack of coverage Sounding a lot like DR! We’re not just going to wait a keep gate for your defenders to log on…We’re going to flip the whole map. Dont cry too hard guys, the matchups only just begun, we’re in for a long and bumpy ride

And btw, that keep was ALWAYS the last thing IoJ had in the whole of WvW and we very rarely lost it, it is a great keep to defend, a horrible keep to attack.

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Stan.2076

So let me get this straight, IoJ and DH fought each other inside for maybe 5 minutes and that along with “2 mane gurds hurr durr” is your argument? Dude, word of advice, tell your entire server not to run full berserkers and maybe you’ll be able to take a keep with <10 people inside it. I counted at least 50 people at the gate at one point, if not more, combined with all of the DH already inside the keep that’s quite a lot. IoJ barely fought you, they were on the opposite side of you. (If you’re an IoJ just swap DH with IoJ and vice versa because hey! that actually works in this situation.)

in Match-ups

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

Im starting to see just a little whining from people…lets not mess up this beautiful thing we have going! DH and Isle are not working together lol…that is some silly stuffs! matter of fact [GRIM] was on camp and tower duties and while we were fighting sf we saw isle group come near and they were just standing next to sf, not attacking …so who knows!

lets just keep having fun…because as of right now its a battle for first! woot woot!

Jaxx….not a signet warrior.

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

in Match-ups

Stan.2076

DH and Isle are not working together lol…

I’d like to direct you to the image near the top of this page, coordination at its finest.

Edit: In fact, I’d like to direct you to two posts above yours, where a bro from you favorite server buddy IoJ says “That’s exactly why we double team you”

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Youve just stated exactly why we double team you… You cant be the strongest server in a tier than cry when you get double teamed

I love it how we get the blame for your servers lack of coverage Sounding a lot like DR! We’re not just going to wait a keep gate for your defenders to log on…We’re going to flip the whole map. Dont cry too hard guys, the matchups only just begun, we’re in for a long and bumpy ride

And btw, that keep was ALWAYS the last thing IoJ had in the whole of WvW and we very rarely lost it, it is a great keep to defend, a horrible keep to attack.

Lol no one blamed you for our servers lack of coverage, i already established that back on the first page that we had no nighttime coverage, we are blaming you for the 2v1 as that is apparently what happened to DR. I’m just giving you the protip that DH’s BL is also mostly paper maybe t2, and that would be some very easy PPT for you other than the 30 points in EB of ours you hold.

in Match-ups

Zelthios.5902

So let me get this straight, IoJ and DH fought each other inside for maybe 5 minutes and that along with “2 mane gurds hurr durr” is your argument? Dude, word of advice, tell your entire server not to run full berserkers and maybe you’ll be able to take a keep with <10 people inside it. I counted at least 50 people at the gate at one point, if not more, combined with all of the DH already inside the keep that’s quite a lot. IoJ barely fought you, they were on the opposite side of you. (If you’re an IoJ just swap DH with IoJ and vice versa because hey! that actually works in this situation.)

Why you so mad SF? Welcome to t6.

in Match-ups

Stan.2076

I’d like to add that Darkhaven’s rampant abuse of the laugh emote/spam with said emote is very unsportsmanlike and that it is indirectly harrassing us as the enemy team who is just trying to have a good match up, and to top off it just doesn’t make sense that you spam laugh as we wipe you 1 man to every 4 of your full berserker’s players, just my two cents on the topic..

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Lol no one blamed you for our servers lack of coverage, i already established that back on the first page that we had no nighttime coverage, we are blaming you for the 2v1 as that is apparently what happened to DR. I’m just giving you the protip that DH’s BL is also mostly paper maybe t2, and that would be some very easy PPT for you other than the 30 points in EB of ours you hold.

And ive already said why we double teamed you, did you not read? or?

You guys are the strongest server at the moment in this tier, why would we not hit you? Its already set in stone that we’re coming last because of our coverage gaps. We’re just going to be focusing on the server thats in first We’re the blue shell of WvW if you will

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Stan.2076

“2 mane gurds hurr durr”

I suggest running something other than full glass cannon, maybe then the guards won’t one shot you

in Match-ups

Stan.2076

We’re the blue shell of WvW if you will

Sorry, but there’s no way you’re not dropping to red at the end of this matchup, blue just isn’t your color

here: We’re the red shell of WvW if you will : FTFY

in Match-ups

hyjaxxx.1584

I’d like to direct you to the image near the top of this page, coordination at its finest.

Edit: In fact, I’d like to direct you to two posts above yours, where a bro from you favorite server buddy IoJ says “That’s exactly why we double team you”

yeah…but thats one guy. maybe he likes one server more then the other or whatever. but i can tell you there is no evil-laugh inducing plot to team up….matter of fact we wish isle would fight a lil harder so its a 3 way battle. but..they are doing better.

as an edit, id like to apologize for the /laugh crap…we have alot of new wvw’ers and they just dont understand how rude that crap is…its like telling an old person that talking in caps is screaming! ….some people 8P

Whoajaxx the Ranger

(edited by hyjaxxx.1584)

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

And ive already said why we double teamed you, did you not read? or?

You guys are the strongest server at the moment in this tier, why would we not hit you? Its already set in stone that we’re coming last because of our coverage gaps. We’re just going to be focusing on the server thats in first We’re the blue shell of WvW if you will

I just figured you would rather have resistance at some point in your nightcapping. But i guess you would rather pvdoor empty BL and keep throwing your faces at our keep.

in Match-ups

Scumbag Mawile.6384

Eh? I never complained about the nightcapping. My post’s right up there, you can reread it again if you want.

I said I don’t care about nightcapping, just that it’s boring for all three servers to do a stalemate siege on the last thing SF owns rather than taking the paper keeps from each other/going out for camps and towers for SF’s bunch.

Remember, I haven’t given you too much to le mastur trogg xdddd about. Don’t get too wild with the taunting, you might wander into the realm of tryhard. ~.^

Disciple of Quag

in Match-ups

Zelthios.5902

“2 mane gurds hurr durr”

I suggest running something other than full glass cannon, maybe then the guards won’t one shot you

One shot? I’m confused as to what you’re thinking 82 guards coupled with other players attacking you I dare say I can live for quite a while but I’m certainly not going to be winning any battles that way. BUT you guys are quite adorable for getting this upset.

in Match-ups

Stan.2076

but i can tell you there is no evil-laugh inducing plot to team up….

Darkhaven spams /laugh entirely too much for me to believe this…

in Match-ups

Zelthios.5902

Eh? I never complained about the nightcapping. My post’s right up there, you can reread it again if you want.

I said I don’t care about nightcapping, just that it’s boring for all three servers to do a stalemate siege on the last thing SF owns rather than taking the paper keeps from each other/going out for camps and towers for SF’s bunch.

Remember, I haven’t given you too much to le mastur trogg xdddd about. Don’t get too wild with the taunting, you might wander into the realm of tryhard. ~.^

You’re in the lead plus you have no people on right now it’s just common sense that both servers view you as easy pickings. You’re crying about it.

in Match-ups

Stan.2076

One shot! Indeed , 1 guard coupled with no reinforcements attacking me I dare say I can’t live for quite a while and I’m certainly not going to be winning any battles that way. Maybe I shouldn’t run full berserkers so much :/ .

FTFY You’re welcome!

Just your friendly neighborhood Sorrow’s Furnace invader doing his darnedest to help the community out whenever possible!

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

yeah…but thats one guy. maybe he likes one server more then the other or whatever. but i can tell you there is no evil-laugh inducing plot to team up….matter of fact we wish isle would fight a lil harder so its a 3 way battle. but..they are doing better.

Hijax im sorry its my fault, theyve found out about our super secret alliance to gang up on them.

Stop trying to hide it bro, its out in the open now.

Y’know the super secret alliance that doesnt help IoJ at all really, the one that only helps DH get first place!

But i fear DH will find out about our super secret alliance with SF, but that alliance too will not help IoJ, it will just help SF get into first

Ol’ Sherlock stan over here is onto to something

Oh SF, youre so much more entertaining than Gab and his merry men <3

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

hyjaxxx.1584

ok folks, everyone keep the yucky comments to yourself…this isnt DR we are dealing with. its a very nice and fun to fight SorrowsFurnace…so clean the sand out of your Vah Jay Jay’s and lets have some fun!

Whoajaxx the Ranger

in Match-ups

Stan.2076

this isnt DR we are dealing with.

ok folks, everyone keep the yucky comments to yourself…

in Match-ups

Zelthios.5902

One shot! Indeed , 1 guard coupled with no reinforcements attacking me I dare say I can’t live for quite a while and I’m certainly not going to be winning any battles that way. Maybe I shouldn’t run full berserkers so much :/ .

FTFY You’re welcome!

Just your friendly neighborhood Sorrow’s Furnace invader doing his darnedest to help the community out whenever possible!

I’m a necro I don’t get one shot I get knocked down into a oblivion because stability is not something I have outside of my elite. Nice try though mister mad SF.

in Match-ups

Stan.2076

because stability is not something I have outside of my elite

Implying you cant get to 38k ehp and that you’re the only class who only gets stability only on their elite, come on meow.

I’d suggest reading the wiki if you need some help understanding class abilities! Will continue helping you educate yourself so we can all reach a higher level of play (eventually! not sure how long it will take such fine students as yourself!)

in Match-ups

Zelthios.5902

because stability is not something I have outside of my elite

Implying you cant get to 38k ehp and that you’re the only class who only gets stability only on their elite, come on meow.

I’d suggest reading the wiki if you need some help understanding class abilities! Will continue helping you educate yourself so we can all reach a higher level of play (eventually! not sure how long it will take such fine students as yourself!)

? I’m not spending 30 points in soul reaping so you’re rather dumb.

in Match-ups

Scumbag Mawile.6384

You’re in the lead plus you have no people on right now it’s just common sense that both servers view you as easy pickings. You’re crying about it.

I’d cap an empty BL in a heartbeat. Like I just did with our own flipped BL. Dat WXP.

However, if it was an enemy’s terf, and their defenders were bottled in a T3 structure badge farming our zerglings who kept rushing through their AoE… Yeah, I’d take people somewhere else or leave WvW to its own devices for a while.

Me complaining about a boring WvW is like me complaining about never finding a tanky build to hit at reset. It’s a critique. Both were a total badge farm for SF, but both lacked the luster of challenge.

…Okay, maybe two-shotting everyone in a zerg had its own charm, but sitting in/outside a keep for two hours and accomplishing nothing is just boring all around, no matter the lootbags.

All the more reason for me to cry about it.

WAAAAAAAAH

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Disciple of Quag

in Match-ups

Stan.2076

so you’re rather dumb.

I request you apologize for this insult, kind sir, for I am sure you did not intend to be so rude!

in Match-ups

Zelthios.5902

so you’re rather dumb.

I request you apologize for this insult, kind sir, for I am sure you did not intend to be so rude!

I’m just amused you guys are crying because it’s not a pushover for you like it was in the other tier. You however have never been caught in a vicious cycle of knock downs from a hammer warrior a guardians as a necro.

in Match-ups

Stan.2076

so you’re rather dumb.

I’m just amused you guys are crying because it’s not a pushover for you like it was in the other tier. You however have never been caught in a vicious cycle of knock downs from a hammer warrior a guardians as a necro.

1: please don’t stop crying about being caught in a vicious cycle of knock downs, it is very amusing
2: are you implying that anyone actually cares that you’re a bad player? Come now, the blame for that lies solely on you and it is of your own accord that you must change that!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Don’t mind me. But, I’d say this is -overall- what SF has been clamoring for for months. Namely a proper challenge.
Otherwise, you lot enjoy yourselves. (Portals back to Fergworld)

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Match-ups

hyjaxxx.1584

well i do think coming across uneducated groups happens to everyone. yesterday afternoon we were guarding the camp next to your keep and sf kept sending droves of people at us. and while we were vastly outnumbered people just kept on walking into necro circles and other varieties of Aoe to their peril. So i think everyonce in a while the blood gets pumping and it vacates the brain cavity..lol

its nice for everyone to feel epic once in a while. random inflation of the Eee-peane is useful for morale!

Whoajaxx the Ranger

in Match-ups

Zelthios.5902

so you’re rather dumb.

1: please don’t stop crying about being caught in a vicious cycle of knock downs, it is very amusing
2: are you implying that anyone actually cares that you’re a bad player? Come now, the blame for that lies solely on you and it is of your own accord that you must change that!

I’m quite amused you’re still this mad you’re implying i’m a bad player when I get overwhelmed by large groups of npcs + players with knockdowns on a profession with no abilities that can be used to escape? Oh you. you aren’t even creative.

Dh is winning this week so I’m all good with you being mad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

This is getting unfriendly quick! Not cool guys! Not cool. All I know is I have been having a blast fighting SF and IoJ this week. Its nice to have a proper fight on our hands.

PS: To whomever was guarding SF’s north camp on their bl last night, kitten you and your response time!!!!! You stopped us time and time again, those were some really fun fights.

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

in Match-ups

Stan.2076

Don’t mind me. But, I’d say this is -overall- what SF has been clamoring for for months. Namely a proper challenge.
Otherwise, you lot enjoy yourselves. (Portals back to Fergworld)

Although we do indeed want a challenge, I don’t think this is the tier we’ll get it at, a proper w v w v w matchup won’t be had here, its more along the lines of SF v (IoJ + DH) so not much has changed from T8 or T7, its just that their night presence is temporarily stronger than ours, as SF is filled with strapping young 4.0 students who have finals starting now or have already started, soon we’ll return to 1 v 2’ing as usual throughout the entire day and we’ll move up to T5 where a real challenge might be found..

in Match-ups

hyjaxxx.1584

awe this saddens me…Stan you are officially the new Gab of the match. I dont think we need to fight on the boards just because we are putting up a fight on the field.

I think IoJ just leans whichever way the wind blows. some hate us, some have it out for you. at the end of the day…lets just enjoy what we have here and not muck it up on the boards <3…I love you Sorrows Furnace,please dont take your ball and leave 8(

Whoajaxx the Ranger

in Match-ups

Stan.2076

so you’re rather dumb.

I’m quite amused you’re still this mad you’re implying i’m a bad player when I get overwhelmed by large groups of npcs + players with knockdowns on a profession with no abilities that can be used to escape? Oh you. you aren’t even creative.

Dh is winning this week so I’m all good with you being mad

Using your logic, you shouldn’t be proud of using a pure numbers strategy, am I correct? As a ranger, if anything, I have it worse than you, 40% less damage than any other class off the bat, stability on my elite and nothing else, man I’m mad I cant solo Stone Mist by myself, I sure am.

In other news, your argument is bad and you should feel bad.