Good luck everyone!

Iluned – Mesmer / Dihya Kaine – Thief
We Be Chilling [WBC] – Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by Moderator)

6/28 Far Shiverpeaks/Whiteside Ridge/Blacktide

in Match-ups

Posted by: eremos.8142

eremos.8142

FSP has had 4 solid weeks of being blue or red so we’ve been looking forward to this matchup. We apologise in advance for the blobbiness though. Rest assured our guilds usually do their best to avoid running together.

Really excited about this match and if any guilds want to do GvG we’d be up for it!

Xander Moss
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Goodluck and happy farming

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Murderous Clown.9723

Murderous Clown.9723

Already had some nice fights with FSP outside Bluebriar. As long as you continue to come in group sizes other than 0 and 60 there’ll be some fun in this.

Jimibabob – Valkyries of Dwayna [VoD]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Already had some nice fights with FSP outside Bluebriar. As long as you continue to come in group sizes other than 0 and 60 there’ll be some fun in this.

You’ll see alot of them all day, whole day :p

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: bareguildin.4589

bareguildin.4589

Best thread around atm, I’m glad I came.

Tor [WBC] “I love the smell of smashed skull on reset night..and freshly cut grass.”

in Match-ups

Murderous Clown.9723

Concise posts are refreshing but needs more screenshots of blobs. 10/10

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeryn Knight.4351

Aeryn Knight.4351

Granted

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

drunk reset best reset

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Malismo.3287

Malismo.3287

A big shoutout to both opposing servers, thanks for the great fighting spirit, love it, respect. Apologies beforehand for any excessive blobbing from our server, keep fighting. Loving the reset spirit, hoping for these type of good fights during the week.

Alysfa/Ms Alysfa/Mistress Alysfa
15,000 WvW Kills
[FSV]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jhois.8501

Jhois.8501

About that blob, not our fault some1 said that we would get free beer if we got to Garri with supplys :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeal.1376

Zeal.1376

I dissaprove of this match up and the blob it brought to WSR border.

We Be Husslin/ Im A Husslah Baby/ El Husslar/ – We Be Chilling –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dane.9480

Dane.9480

Just want to say I’m sorry , I know exactly how you feel we (FSP) has been there and done that too.
You’ll prolly see alot of FSP blob this week becourse the pve players will be there now that we are doing “great”
Good luck to you and don’t give up and don’t give in, after all this will be over in a week.

(edited by Dane.9480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkRealityNL.1594

DarkRealityNL.1594

Hey Whiteside and Blacktide,
We know this must be annoying for you, since we have been in your shoes 2 resets ago…

Just try to make the best of it and have some fun!

Also, if there are any guilds looking for some GvG’s let us know!

Best of luck to all!

Dark Dahlenn [PunK] – Desolation
— Raid Leader
—— Guilty by default

in Match-ups

Posted by: eremos.8142

eremos.8142

Yep, as I said before, we apologise. But it’s reset, things should be less ridiculous in the week and FSV (our guild) will make an effort to avoid the friendly blob. Right now we’re all a little drunk and not paying much attention to such things.

Xander Moss
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

Granted

I don’t see how that’s a blob when your map chat even clearly states it’s around 30 people :p

in Match-ups

Murderous Clown.9723

The person in map chat was wrong.

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZhouFusion.1826

ZhouFusion.1826

Good luck to you and don’t give up and don’t give in, after all this will be over in a week.

We been Unlucky since the time Random Matchups started.
Last week we been Spawn camped, by GH.
So don’t give up and don’t give in. Gets really hard.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dave.6189

Dave.6189

Had some great fights after the reset and looking forward to see how a server 10 ranks ahead of us on the leader board fights! Just a shame we cant put out the numbers to compete with on points.

WSR – [DOX]Ulltiar

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Yep, as I said before, we apologise. But it’s reset, things should be less ridiculous in the week and FSV (our guild) will make an effort to avoid the friendly blob. Right now we’re all a little drunk and not paying much attention to such things.

IM NOT AS THINK AS U DRUNK I AM!

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: krijgsheer.9624

krijgsheer.9624

This is again a bad matchup, think the new system is really not working. Our server (FSP) has way to many players. Sorry for the blob but there wasn’t that much that could be taken and free beers always draws our attention. Most of the time, guilds in FSP are running their own way.

FSP

in Match-ups

Murderous Clown.9723

As much as this thread has been about blobbing, you’re no worse than other servers of your size. I’ve enjoyed the fights we’ve had in our borderlands.

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luez.1937

Luez.1937

We will most likely not be as blobby for the rest of the week as today on reset. Normally each guild run around alone with 20ish people on borders. So please don’t rage quit and leave us all alone =(

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeal.1376

Zeal.1376

WE’ve been spawncamped for abt 3 weeks now, you will only see 2 guilds and a handfull of people from us

We Be Husslin/ Im A Husslah Baby/ El Husslar/ – We Be Chilling –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaaqeli.5108

Kaaqeli.5108

We had some really great fights against Blacktide on their BL’s garrison. Keep it up guys!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyer.5716

Zephyer.5716

Ouch, tough luck in this matchup guys. Keep spirits high and brace for impact.
Last 2 hours some A-class guilds have been running on BT BL from FSP. Only time they/we went grouping was on garri.

They promissed me a bonn fire .. which I did get btw

[GoT] will always try to avoid grouping up to much… although we don’t like it when supply gets stolen by our enemy’s… as our friends

See you out there ppl.

P.s. If anyone saw that pesky mesmer out in north supply camp, that was me… tried to nail you 3 but failed and then just tried to annoy you while trying to cap

GoT the will to win? GoT the will to conquer?
Then you have GoT to apply to GuildofTweakers, ‘the’ Dutch/Belgium guild in GW2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cruxis.1543

Cruxis.1543

I dissaprove of this match up and the blob it brought to WSR border.

Wait until you meat the Blobbadon’s; this just came through from Gandara’s matchup against them. Anyway, nice fighting from [WvW] and [None] on Blacktide BL’s garrison

Attachments:

Kalevala [Kale]
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

Some nice fights indeed on BT BL.
Saw some nice guilds from WR as well. Hope we can meet up again in less crowded fields.

Regards from DW,

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sandra Martino.3870

Sandra Martino.3870

Blacktide and Whiteridge… come on. I know you`re like bottom last but how come you’ve not even visited our camp of wonders yet?

Attachments:

Still Feeling Lucky [PunK] – Gunnars Hold
Recruiting necros & guardians. Whisper ingame.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

First like to say good luck to all and hi ofc, WSR really gave us what we werent expecting just after reset at hills wiped us twice and lots of AC’s too think it was mainly TSO and WAR great job keep it up.

We had 3 guild groups/commanders on ur BL and this image u posted was the 3 of us coming together, it was starting to be a case of everyone heading for battle markers, and occasionally us 3 groups colliding at time in open field. There was also times when we were telling the other group to “move on we got this” so its not always intentional.

Granted

P.S If any of ur guild fancy a GvG this week give us a shout.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Murderous Clown.9723

Mainly TSO? Glad to see me and my 2 party members made an impression on you.

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Good match-up, thanks to every guild who decided to meet us alone in open field!
Good fights so far, but blobs on EB are MONSTROUS!
gg [TEO] guild keep it up

(edited by Devitz.2136)

in Match-ups

Murderous Clown.9723

Thanks for the complements guys. Our elite squadron (usually about 1-2 people) is looking for GvG battles if anyone wants them.

Piken Square

(edited by Murderous Clown.9723)

in Match-ups

Posted by: skwas.9873

skwas.9873

Mainly TSO? Glad to see me and my 2 party members made an impression on you.

Haha, it’s close though, TEO had 29, only one letter difference :]

skwas aka Corwann – Warrior/Guardian
[CC] Crimson Conspiracy
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Omg, srsly, this Guardian is OP!!!
PLZNERF!!
Reported him for hacking dmg!!!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Malismo.3287

Malismo.3287

need more wine
sent to my acc
ty

No you don’t :P, talkative enough

Alysfa/Ms Alysfa/Mistress Alysfa
15,000 WvW Kills
[FSV]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronos.3695

Kronos.3695

Why? That’s the only question for this matchup.

Have fun!

Kronos Ledaloth, Leader of Bloodstone Keepers [BloS] - Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

YouTube Channel

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

Was a fun reset for me. Pretty obvious how this week is going to go and maybe it will be boring by the end, but I had a good evening today

I liked fighting against INC especially.. You seem pretty impossible for us to kill but its nice to fight against a guild thats genuinely better than us, rather than just more in numbers (without any offense to anyone else :s).

Anyway, was fun

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

I want to share with all of you, i’m up for dueling and some friends of mine are too..
I’ve been dueling for hours now with very friendly ppl from WRS but ofc, BT ppl are welcome too!

Please pm me (Denied Goddess) if u would like to duel so we can meet up, have some groups together and meet a place

Have fun, be safe!

Cheers

in Match-ups

Posted by: Uttar.2341

Uttar.2341

After transfering from FSP to Vabbi and immediately meeting a Blacktide blob taking our garrison 1.5 weeks ago (how dare you have more people online than Vabbi!), I’ve now transfered to Whiteside Ridge, only to be met by FSV’s awesome naked dance party in front of Blacktide’s keep on EB. I’d call it justice for Vabbi but I think Kami placed more rams towards their spawn than the size of Blacktide’s zerg

More seriously, figured it would be fun to transfer to Whiteside to troll some FSPs and hopefully have some nice duels I’m hoping some other WSRs/BTs are interested and we can try organising something, otherwise I’m up for taking you all 1vMap

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

Greetings from the PINK Norn of Far Shiverpeaks!

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

(edited by KaMiKaZe.1874)

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

I’m hoping some other WSRs/BTs are interested and we can try organising something, otherwise I’m up for taking you all 1vMap

Haha, we dueled 1vs1 and we couldnt kill eachother.. Gl trying whole map xD

Anyway, thanks for the fun and funny those random WRS pugs came and began to attack us.. Was funny but they died 6vs2 cpl of times.. Was rly funny! xD

Hoping I can get more duels like I did have this whole night (+5hrs straight) on EB!

Cheers and thanks again for the fun WRS!

in Match-ups

Posted by: SalsaNL.7960

SalsaNL.7960

Anet Fails again… Give back the old match up system please.. No glory to be gained here.

Rikan Brute/FSP/Warrior. Weapons: Twilight/Bolt/The Moot/Frostfang/The Chosen. Destroy All[Dall]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cetung Cetungos.1752

Cetung Cetungos.1752

This is nonsense, look what happens. Where is the sense of this play?

Ranger lvl 80 [SURI] Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

Can all commanders of Far shiverpeaks please dont use your tag. Dont attract the PvE players so we start blobbing…

I hate to see FSP blobbing…

its 10am and we have a 30man zerg in whiteside borderland… we never have commanders during this time in any borders usually… and we usually dont have this many ppl at this hour….

No fun steamrolling a server… Rather meet blobadon again

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xenotron.4207

Xenotron.4207

this FAILSYSTEM has started to troll us….

12. Far Shiverpeaks 1 542.566
25. Whiteside Ridge 1 136.279

13!!!! 13!!! Positions of difference is this a kidding?? are ANET TROLLING US? another boring week….. ty…. another of this and im leaving…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

this FAILSYSTEM has started to troll us….

12. Far Shiverpeaks 1 542.566
25. Whiteside Ridge 1 136.279

13!!!! 13!!! Positions of difference is this a kidding?? are ANET TROLLING US? another boring week….. ty…. another of this and im leaving…

I dont want to be an kitten but..white is at the bottom of the ranking list,Who do you expect to be facing you ? You people have been facing the same servers week after week aswell,You got blackside,arbor,rof,dzag,surmia..and all else above that will be blobby for you guys anyway.It’s a population issue on your server,thats not on anet side..unless you want to be facing the same servers forever?

I understand what you mean..but you can still try to make the best out of it..Last night on EB,both white and black were incredibly strong in their zerg,and FSP and our pugs didnt had a chance on fighting them in the open since they did not listen At all,yet white and black knew how to follow and stack up properly,you guys put up some great fights.I wanted to have enough people with me to deal with them since people were unable to keep following.If i tag anymore this week i will split the zerg up and you will not be facing a blob in EB.

It was reset..i didnt know my enemy yet,and they wiped us allover the place,pugs needed to learn how to stack,follow,push..we had Alot of pvers last night in EB.I had to rely on avoiding and outmanouvering for a while while relying on your movement when capping towers.I think if you guys put some more effort into trying to hold your towers you could have done much better.Leave a scout behind,and react faster when a tower is besieged.Anyway you guys fought strong and hard,it was frustrating that i wasnt been able to let the pugs do the same thing..i was looking for some nice fights aswell.

Best of luck to all,please stop worrying about points and have some fun.

(edited by Caedmon.6798)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xenotron.4207

Xenotron.4207

yes it s a pollution issue … i want to enjoy an equal fight or just a lessunbalanced not a 100 vs 20 XD

in Match-ups

Posted by: natzmc.2895

natzmc.2895

Just a suggestion but if we are going to make it fun this week, then why not just ignore the points, cause the system is messed up anyway, and have more arrangements/ communication with Blacktide and WSR. Invite them on a TS, have fun. I think after dealing with the Germans and their bad attitudes for weeks it might be good for morale to just have a laugh with other players

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sitkaz.5463

Sitkaz.5463

“Leave a scout behind,and react faster when a tower is besieged”

If only there were always enough people to do this!

Another tough week for BT (and WR) but I refuse to give up. Eventually we won’t be matched up with such crazy servers, but in the meantime it’s a lesson in how to fight with fewer people, how to get around mob mentality, etc. A few minutes ago I had an awesome fight with a thief who tried to stop me snagging the skill point behind a camp. As long as FSP doesn’t choose to take total advantage of their superior numbers and still wants to fight, it could be a good week. Well, an aggravating entertaining kinda week.