6/28 Far Shiverpeaks/Whiteside Ridge/Blacktide

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rubenios.3941

Rubenios.3941

Had some nice battles in EB northkeep yesterday evening, eventually capuring it. Awesome defense of Blacktide! I think most pve-ers missed out on that, they were to busy defeating grub, and crying about the matchups

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Just to let u know loads of us bugged through the gates inner and outer of blue keep through no fault of our own. We jumped str8 back over the wall and encouraged anyone else who bugs through to do the same, we do not support exploits/glitches. However if anyone did stay or used this to their advantage (which i dont think they did, because we made it quite clear in chat to get out) then shame on them. Me personally glitched through around 5 times and every time got str8 out, and would expect the same from any other fellow shiverpeaker.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kilgorn.1463

Kilgorn.1463

Just to let u know loads of us bugged through the gates inner and outer of blue keep through no fault of our own. We jumped str8 back over the wall and encouraged anyone else who bugs through to do the same, we do not support exploits/glitches. However if anyone did stay or used this to their advantage (which i dont think they did, because we made it quite clear in chat to get out) then shame on them. Me personally glitched through around 5 times and every time got str8 out, and would expect the same from any other fellow shiverpeaker.

Yeah, those gates can be glitchy. Yesterday four Blacktide guys came in through the gate of our (WSR) keep in EB as well. Only they didn’t leave, but tried to build an AC instead.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cetung Cetungos.1752

Cetung Cetungos.1752

I hope some of my fellow FSP enjoy jumping on my dead body

Belfagor dear friend, I always reports this behavior. I think it is arrogance and racism. And lack of respect for the player with the “other side”. Yesterday I had the pleasure to report the player of Blacktide for such behavior

Ranger lvl 80 [SURI] Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Belfagor dear friend, I always reports this behavior. I think it is arrogance and racism. And lack of respect for the player with the “other side”. Yesterday I had the pleasure to report the player of Blacktide for such behavior

I only jump on Diabolos, cause he’s my guildie and we are hunting for him :>
Have fun on BT and we’ll see you again on FSP on wednesday!

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in Match-ups

Acotje.5689

FSV lookin for small roamin groups(around 10+) to fight
This is gettin really boring…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sitkaz.5463

Sitkaz.5463

I’m not sure if reporting someone for this is called for, but it definitely sours my opinion of a player and their guild. Very unsportsmanlike. The most I’ve done is salute because it was tough, or run in a circle to show that it was a memorable fight and I’m relieved. I’ve been jumped up and down on a few times in this match-up, which sucks.

I wish I could salute someone while dead. Sometimes I really want to say, Wow—You owned me, good fight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Limm.8401

Limm.8401

While I agree that jumping is disrespectful, I don’t think you should use the word racism so lightly. Racism is a serious issue and should not be compared to disrespectful behavior towards other players in a game. If the disrespectful behavior is in anyway linked or related to the race – or possibly even only the nationality – of the other player it might be appropriate to speak of racism. Since the jumping usually occurs against strangers, where you have no idea who’s in front of the screen, it isn’t.

Secondly, you should not abuse the report function for that. While it is enraging to see people jump – most of the time it’s really terrible players who come back with more numbers anyhow-, I don’t think it is in anyway abusive. It’s just a lame move.

Thirdly, I jump on Diabolos because he is my Guildie and it’s a fun little joke

Kitty Rages; 55k

in Match-ups

Posted by: Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Upsss Garrison on FS border become T1 structure to night
Greetings from BTwar (WvW) and one FSV

and to FSV I’m hunting U all the time nevermind if I’m solo or with group …
If I will be able kill U all, Then I will be jumping to stars
heh around one day and I’m going home to FSP

Far Shiverpeaks [EU]

(edited by Belfagor Diabolos.1940)

in Match-ups

Acotje.5689

Upsss Garrison on FS border become T1 structure to night
Greetings from BTwar (WvW) and one FSV

and to FSV I’m hunting U all the time nevermind if I’m solo or with group …
If I will be able kill U all, Then I will be jumping to stars
heh around one day and I’m going home to FSP

I just knew it was your fault

in Match-ups

Posted by: Verbis.8752

Verbis.8752

ehh…15 more seconds and hills also would have been painted red

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Guys I heared that it’s a boring week, but you keep running away from us unless your group is 50+!
Thanks for GvG [WBC], were some nice fights. It’s great to get some variety after quite a long time of zergers!
We’re looking forward to GvG’s vs other teams from FSP and WSR if any wish to meet us(20vs20).

in Match-ups

Acotje.5689

Finally people found out that our border is empty 90% of the time,
might make stuff intresting

in Match-ups

Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Guys I heared that it’s a boring week, but you keep running away from us unless your group is 50+!

U should play more often on borderlands and less against zerglings on EB …

btw U have “very good sense of humour” ..
Have nice day and (….)

Far Shiverpeaks [EU]

in Match-ups

Devitz.2136

Have nice day and (….)

ahh your guild rushed us several times here, and some time ago on Piken. looked like headless-chickens-kamikadze strikes!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Have nice day and (….)

ahh your guild rushed us several times here, and some time ago on Piken. looked like headless-chickens-kamikadze strikes!

Then I won’t mention when I was running solo, the small group INC I made headless alone!

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Belfagor Diabolos.1940

@Devitz.2136:
Get a grip man … 1st or 2nd decide Ur self
1st "(…) , but you keep running away from us unless your group is 50+! (…) " or
2nd " (…) ahh your guild rushed us several times here, (…) "
both cant be right ……
PS Ur correct just in one thing .. we are in “KaMiKaZe strike mode”

Enjoy the game and have nice day …

Far Shiverpeaks [EU]

(edited by Belfagor Diabolos.1940)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sin.4130

Sin.4130

Don’t bother about INC they offend everybody in sign and they have nothing common with BT. They have made their own blob with bench of slaves builds. Thats why they can’t do anything except blobing.

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Can’t play for couple of hours ‘till tonight since I went to uninstall game (due crash problems suddenly) but saw that my friend took my cd’s.. So will have to wait till he brought them back lol..

MY LIFE IS OVER AARGGHHH!!

Thanks to Mr Worm from BT for the nice duels we had although I crashed every 5mins :>

Cheers

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LotuS.4378

LotuS.4378

That’s funny yo see FSV saying that we are blobbing, since we are runing on Outmanned all the time.

Dunno why the weakest guild FSV is trying to make thier own vision of thier gameplay, but guys! You are failing to hard.

Yeah we are runing on EB to fight blobs, cuz you guys on border are to kitten easy to kill.

[INC] Incendies
http://incendies-guild.tk/

(edited by LotuS.4378)

in Match-ups

Devitz.2136

Don’t bother about INC they offend everybody in sign and they have nothing common with BT. They have made their own blob with bench of slaves builds. Thats why they can’t do anything except blobing.

Of course we got nothing in common with Blacktide and you can feel it after first meeting in the game!
Blobs? wow, I thought people can’t lie more than this

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

I fail to understand the whole drama/trolling going on with INC, and i cant be arsed to read the previous pages.
Werent you guys on Piken ?

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

That’s funny yo see FSV saying that we are blobbing, since we are runing on Outmanned all the time.

Dunno why the weakest guild FSV is trying to make thier own vision of thier gameplay, but guys! You are failing to hard.

Yeah we are runing on EB to fight blobs, cuz you guys on border are to kitten easy to kill.

Dude what are you talking about? What have I missed? Seriously whats with the call out for FSV?

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

in Match-ups

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

WWW expert from Blacktide

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Verbis.8752

Verbis.8752

They have made their own blob with bench of slaves builds. Thats why they can’t do anything except blobing.

No Sin, thats called “team game”, not “i-can-do-everything-by-my-self-solo-hero-mode”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Wait..so you actually take the time to report people having fun ? “Jumping” on a dead body after a fight is not against Any rules,unless youve made up your own.You,by reporting these kind of people are wasting anets time massively,they have to take the time and figure out why you reported them..they wont find a thing because they didn’t do anything wrong…If you get offended by this so much,its time to grow some balls imo.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gaberen.4325

Gaberen.4325

How to deal with internet ppl (trolls).
Make sure you’re dealing with a troll. Sometimes, what appears to be a troll may just be a very stressed out person. Avoid getting heated yourself and try to ask kind questions or make kind suggestions before assuming the worst

Always assume good faith initially.

Keep your sense of humor. You may be able to joke them out of their misbehaving.

Consider ignoring them. Troll behavior directed at you will usually stop if you don’t add fuel for them to play with.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

Don’t bother with INC, they were getting farmed too much on higher tiers so they came way down to find “easier competition” and now they try to brag, can’t really get much lower eh?

in Match-ups

genowefapigwa.5769

Don’t bother with INC, they were getting farmed too much on higher tiers so they came way down to find “easier competition” and now they try to brag, can’t really get much lower eh?

Are you talking about DL – FSR -PS
:D

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dinamin.7083

Dinamin.7083

Do i need to sing my own version of sleepy kitty to you guys? because i sense angry kitties here and i know how to make them happy kitty

The Forum Bard

in Match-ups

Posted by: Milo Regard.2503

Milo Regard.2503

Some fsp at grub in eb, was in the mood to give them some fireworks
But they killed me

No more Firework for you!

Sadly most of the 50 firework already vanished when i took the screenshot.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gaberen.4325

Gaberen.4325

But they killed me

Fireworks is my job already used 40 today for the zerg.
But good to meet fellow fireworks lovers

in Match-ups

Posted by: MexiKieran.3486

MexiKieran.3486

In all honesty I don’t understand why people say INC blob, the max they go around with is about 40 maybe less.
In yesterdays GvG with them (Basically our first) we didn’t do as good as we thought, this was mainly because of how tight in formation they are.
At points it looked like there were about 40 xD, but we had someone checking as I’m sure you guys did! They are a very nice and considerate guild with good sportsmanship.
Fun week over all, though it was a shame that BLoS had to come in with a FSP blob and try to ruin the GvG.
Cya on the battlefield

[Re] Rerolled – Muteh -
Hottest Necro in all of Gunnars!
~Causing Chaos In All Fights~

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Funny to see how they say FSP is blobbing.. Hope u guys will never meet AM or Rivercart.. And some people really need the definition of the word “blobbing”..

Anyways, I’m still up for new duels after game got reinstalled, pm me tonight or other day this week

Cheers

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

But they killed me

Ooh i see myself in the top left of that picture, i thought something was odd when you leeroyed into us, but it seems my allies were a bit bloodthirsty :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronos.3695

Kronos.3695

[…]
Fun week over all, though it was a shame that BLoS had to come in with a FSP blob and try to ruin the GvG.
[…]

Are you kidding me?
We were there to watch and nobody of us did anything to ruin your GvG, and you’ve had the good idea to inc our whole group without any motivation.

We were trying to ask you and that WSR guild a GvG (ask to your guild leader and wsr guild leader too), but you just wanted to demonstrate your “strenght” by attacking standing people without any real motivation. After the inc we asked who attacked, and some people do it, but not from BloS. I also recorded everything so, if you want to flame a guild, be sure to have the ability to do it next time.

Sorry for this.

Kronos Ledaloth, Leader of Bloodstone Keepers [BloS] - Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

YouTube Channel

in Match-ups

genowefapigwa.5769

MexiKieran
We are on holiday here. Our group is <=2×. The Red is always bigger

Kronos
MexiKieran is from the WSR guild => WBC

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

(edited by genowefapigwa.5769)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronos.3695

Kronos.3695

MexiKieran
We are on holiday here. Our group is <=2×. The Red is always bigger

Kronos
MexiKieran is from the WSR guild => WBC

Sorry then, i didn’t watch at the sign, but what i wrote explains what happened.

Kronos Ledaloth, Leader of Bloodstone Keepers [BloS] - Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

YouTube Channel

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opynn.2936

Opynn.2936

So outside of your silli “gvg” or as I call it clusterkitten, battels goes like this:
Far Shiverzerg takes tower, keep etc
Let “owner” take it
Far Shiverzerg do not defend taken towers, keeps etc.
When enough towers are to siege (whole border) Far Shiverzerg shows up and 15 minutes whole border is paint green.
So basicly is just “trading” objectives for wxp
Hope you will farm enough wvw ranks to brag when you will go back to your normal tier.
Thank you arenanet for this mutch up, and you should thank to for free wvw ranks.

Opyrr[GoT] Warrior

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

So outside of your silli “gvg” or as I call it clusterkitten, battels goes like this:
Let “owner” take it
When enough towers are to siege (whole border) Far Shiverzerg shows up and 15 minutes whole border is paint green.
Hope you will farm enough wvw ranks to brag when you will go back to your normal tier.
Thank you arenanet for this mutch up, and you should thank to for free wvw ranks.

Well honestly, what’s the point of us trying and upgrading and defending? We’re going to win this week due to coverage so we’re just trying to stop ourselves getting bored out of our minds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Milo Regard.2503

Milo Regard.2503

About 10 min ago I was walking in eb to our keep noticing some fsp attacking the front gate.
While beaming their ram at inner gate, another inner gate got destroyed out of nowhere so when i turned around I saw this :

reaction: o.O

I was wondering are that 12 golems or 10? didn’t really had time to count them but I think I count 12 golems + that big one on the picture.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: El Do.9467

El Do.9467

I was wondering are that 12 golems or 10? didn’t really had time to count them but I think I count 12 golems + that big one on the picture.

There were 15-16 alpha and 1 omega golems in SM a few hours ago, must be them.

El Do– 80 Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks – Guild of Tweakers [GoT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: natzmc.2895

natzmc.2895

About 10 min ago I was walking in eb to our keep noticing some fsp attacking the front gate.
While beaming their ram at inner gate, another inner gate got destroyed out of nowhere so when i turned around I saw this :

reaction: o.O

1st Point @Luna Deathwhisper who said “it takes them how many alphas, they are pathetic”- Catch a grip love, of course it doesn’t need that many they were trolling.

2nd- Kinda ashamed at all the fairweather commanders that have crawled out from under their rocks in FSP, and for the randomers who are blindly following them, it is utterly pathetic, and I say that as an FSP loyal wvw player.

in Match-ups

natzmc.2895

Let “owner” take it

Calm down lad, it was always going to happen, its not fun for FSP either, if we had your way your server would have a better population to make it a decent fight, cause with the exception of you and a couple of [INC] people, WSR and BT are awesome servers for good fun and good attitude. If you had any concept of whakittens like to be stick with AM for weeks you would understand how refreshing it is

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkRealityNL.1594

DarkRealityNL.1594

I just want to thank INC for taking the time out of their busy life to kick our behinds!

No seriously, fun GvG, good fights, well done!
And good luck for the rest of your time on BT (and after ofcourse)!

Dark Dahlenn [PunK] – Desolation
— Raid Leader
—— Guilty by default

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kasteros.9847

Kasteros.9847

Upsss…V2
Greetings from Bt War.
We just done it again, bb full ups gari.

Attachments:

[One][SiOn][dF]
16.03.15 We remember! R.I.P. MT
Shocking interview with Anet WvW Dev

in Match-ups

natzmc.2895

I want to thank WSR, had an epic fun time with you on EB this evening, think it might have been your entire server! so much fun!! Until the new wvw build came and booted us all out at least

in Match-ups

Posted by: dikamilo.7519

dikamilo.7519

Thanks [PunK] for GvG was fun. We are now back on Piken so good luck with this matchup. Thanks all for fights.

(edited by dikamilo.7519)

in Match-ups

genowefapigwa.5769

WBC, Punk, TEO <3

The game was boring without you o7
Have a nice game and see you next time

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

(edited by genowefapigwa.5769)

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Upsss…V2
Greetings from Bt War.
We just done it again, bb full ups gari.

Say goodbye to your fully upgraded… Oh wait ..

:D