6/28 Maguuma/Tarnished Coast/Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

anet has the power also

by making the top 6 servers only face eachother and t3 and t4 the same and so on down the list instead of this stupid t2 vs t4 servers

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

anet has the power also

by making the top 6 servers only face eachother and t3 and t4 the same and so on down the list instead of this stupid t2 vs t4 servers

Ahem, as I said on the last page: “That’s silly. When would FA (or DB for that matter) ever get a chance to win, unless a higher ranked server lost some huge guilds?”

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

anet has the power also

No, they really don’t. There are no matches for TC. None.

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

its not about WInning its about the best matchups and fights. Name one server outside the top 6 who can match any of us in coverage and numbers. DB drops faces t3 and destroys them same goes for fa and tc or anyone from t1. But if tc fa db face eachother they get great fights same with sor jq bg, if we mixed in one of the t2 servers into t1 sure it wouldnt be an easy week but atleast there will still be great fights all hours

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

I am not an Anet fan boy i am just realistic.

That was the furthest thing from realism you could have possibly said.

The ONLY solution to this mess is in TC’s hands, and that’s transferring off of TC. You’re single-handedly making this a problem for hundreds, if not thousands of players by perpetuating this “Tier 1.5” nonsense.

Here’s the truth. There can’t be 4 “super servers”. Even if TC miraculously got the transfers to compete with Tier 1, one server will always be bumped into Tier 2 to ruin the game for hundreds of others.

Who has the immediate power to fix this? TC.

also, bg and sor, and jq.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avariz.8241

Avariz.8241

Well actually there are many people who have expressed a wish for a Maguuma versus SOS match up to see how these two compare. Now their wish have come true. Even though I am in neither servers it is still interesting. I for one will pull up a chair with pop corn. Yes, interesting.

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

The ONLY solution to this mess is in TC’s hands, and that’s transferring off of TC. You’re single-handedly making this a problem for hundreds, if not thousands of players by perpetuating this “Tier 1.5” nonsense.

Here’s the truth. There can’t be 4 “super servers”. Even if TC miraculously got the transfers to compete with Tier 1, one server will always be bumped into Tier 2 to ruin the game for hundreds of others.

there will always be servers with better coverage and numbers no matter wut best thing anet can do is make sure they fight eachother and not the servers who have less

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cosmos The Cat.2954

Cosmos The Cat.2954

That is asinine. Why would anyone transfer off paradise?

TC Thief
[DIS][STAR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phedre Scion.1520

Phedre Scion.1520

May be to late to test that mag & SOS if what as stated above is true & guilds r leaving SOS

in Match-ups

Is the math really that hard for you?

In one family of three children, each child gets a plate of bacon for breakfast.

In another family of three children, one child gets three plates and the other two get none.

Your solution is to take the bacon from the first family rather than having the fatass child from the second family share his bacon?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sashi.9436

Sashi.9436

Dame everyone butchered my post. Guess what I’M NOT READING YOUR REPLIES MUWHAHAHAH

You can disagree with what i say or you can plan out a way to fix it without asking Anet to do it.

Most of your like fighting or trolling. Have fun with that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

I think SoS will be #2

Major Mags guilds (except ME) typically don’t do WvW when they’re losing.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

In one family of three children, each child gets a plate of bacon for breakfast.

In another family of three children, one child gets three plates and the other two get none.

Your solution is to take the bacon from the first family rather than having the fatass child from the second family share his bacon?

Please re-read what i said. The claim was that TC has the power to change this 4 servers one tier snafu; i added on so do SoR, BG, and JQ. Hopefully me saying the whole thing instead of tacking it on will make it more accessible for others.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Please re-read what i said. The claim was that TC has the power to change this 4 servers one tier snafu; i added on so do SoR, BG, and JQ. Hopefully me saying the whole thing instead of tacking it on will make it more accessible for others.

That’s what I’m saying… Why are you expecting T1 to fix a problem TC is perpetuating?

Sure, I can say Vizunah, Desolation, Henge of Denravi have the problem to fix this if only they’d just transfer to T2. That doesn’t mean it makes sense. That doesn’t mean this problem and its immediate solution (TC dispersing) doesn’t rest solely on TC itself.

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

It’s kind of funny that Calvin’s post is more relevant than 99% of the ones in this thread

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

I think SoS will be #2

Oh, you.

I’m out early tonight. Had some fun in MagBL (though honestly defending home bl is not PYRO strong point). Can you pwease get your 80 man off our BL though. We have at least 20 ppl just Akitten our citadel who won’t leave and we can’t fight you on even terms.

Also the group of SoS sword/dagger thieves who keep trying to cap NN… I’m the plant guardian. You’re not bad.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I think SoS will be #2

Why do you even come into our threads?

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

even if all the guilds from tc sor jq bg db fa all transfered around

THERE Would still be top dog servers with better coverage owning the others

the only real solution is to make the top dogs fight eachother

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

anet does deserve some of the blame i agree but u also gotta put the blame on the ppl who made post after post telling them to do it

THIS IS WUT HAPPENS when a company listens to a bad idea

This system would have been great if it was implemented right at the start of GW2, when server populations were MUCH more balanced.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Or SoR/JQ/BG guilds dispersing into DB & FA. Similar solution two competitive tiers.

Or we can wait for one of the T1 servers to destabalize and TC to take their spot resulting in three T1 servers again.

There are many solutions including your very extreme solution.

This is a transitional phase, if the new matchup system was not in place the consequences would not be as drastic as they currently are. TC as a server has always grown slowly and steadily, we were a T3 for a while and then grew into a T2.5 server that resulted in lopsided matches for a few weeks, then we were the stomping ground for SOR/BG/Kaineng in T2. We slowly became a proper T2 contender and eventually a T1.5 server.

These transitional phases suck as they result in typically easy blowout matches, however the blowouts would not be so severe if we were still facing FA & DB and the matchup in some ways would be more enjoyable. Its just the new matchup system mathcing us up with t3/t4/t5 servers that is making it miserable.

Is it bad for a server like TC to constantly go through these weeks of transition where we are stuck inbetween tiers? Yeah but in the long run its better for the server because it results in more stability. Mass bandwagoning or capitalizing on other servers dying often result in instability as too many new faces get thrown into the mix too quickly.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

These weeklies just keep coming, if you are facing burnout, by all means take a break. Please return after the break though, WvW is nothing without players.

I expect many of us on SoS, Mag’s and TC will be out doing our normal thing regardless of the draw. Good luck all, I hope you find a way to enjoy the week.

I personally have a few hundred thousand yaks to kill before I am done….

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

How is TC perpetuating the problem? We haven’t paid for any servers to come here, etc. Every guild that I’ve talked to that has transferred here has come to US instead of a T1 server because we still have good fights, but we have a great community. Not our faults everyone loves us Telling TC that the way to fix the match up system is for people on TC to transfer off is just kind of silly, especially since TC has remained a fairly stable server (i.e. we haven’t have massive decreases in the server population over short times)

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Posted by: Big Bad Bao.8753

Big Bad Bao.8753

SoS need good Commander to lead more
Try hard that brought commander tag with spare gold are destroying our server
Too often they decided to tag up without consider who is leading and what happening on the map
Splitting army, drawing unwanted attention, causing our good commander to tag off
They then lead their Zerg into several wipe then disappear.
Making really bad decision like trading T2 – T3 tower with paper tower or supply camp
I don’t know why when fought again a 50-60 SoR a few week ago we manage to keep Mendon for quite a long time but why give up Mendon to a 10 -30 man DB time after time? I am asking why and the response is the wp is too far to run there? Wtf
The current SOS mentality is no one bother to defense, pug just want karma train
Map chat said x server at ANZ or OW or Mendon, commander response “Cap faster” “stack and attack door” urg it fine if you want to cap other tower and gain us some point but please built up defense in your land first before going to other territory right?
I don’t mind defending tower but too often when rushed to defend a tower against a small Zerg but realize there is no siege and no supply at the tower at all. Why don’t you spend 5 mins and run your Zerg to the nearest camp and come back to set up at least 2 AC so that we can defense until you decided to Wp back and help?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Considering from what I heard that the guilds leaving SoS are going to T1 Servers the problem actually does lie just as much with SoR, JQ, and BG as any other Server (if you actually believe that it is the Servers’ fault and not ANet’s for how they have let this whole fiasco develop).

If [Agg] had stayed on DB (instead of going to JQ), or [BT] on FA (instead of going to BG) both those Servers would be a lot better off than they are now against TC.

So please stop bashing the people on TC or insisting that we are responsible for cleaning up your (or really ANet’s) mess.

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Lots of fun on SoS bl. Great fights. Let’s keep it clean regardless of knowing the outcome and have fun.

ps: not sure what someone was talking about SoS is not losing guilds.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.1302

Azure.1302

Hiya, this will my first post for GW2 since I started playing last October. I suggest for SOS and Mag not to play PPT but play for land coverage. This objective claim you own BL, claim TCBL and EBBL. Dont get each others land. Strategy-wise its a 2v1 but the goal there is for TC not to get as much points. We have great commanders and from what i experienced this week they seldom pop their tags. to lessen the zergball. I do hope both SOS and Mags would do thakittens going to be challenging and more fights around. BTW SOS, your zergs are tough, the composition of builds is kinda different for every server. When we were playing you guys you have alot of necros, and I want to find out how it feels like to be TORMENTed. ;p. Cya in the battlefield. I think thats how its gonna be for the next few months. Theres a saying " the enemy of my enemy is my friend" may your loot bags be filled. especially mine’s

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

It is like a finger pointing a way to the moon, do not look at the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!

Less details, more play.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mordecai.6318

Mordecai.6318

Looks like another week to farm for my legendary.

in Match-ups

So please stop bashing the people on TC or insisting that we are responsible for cleaning up your (or really ANet’s) mess.

See, I’m not bashing TC. TC is awesome, my favorite server for having CoE uncontested 99% of the time.

However, through whatever quirk of fate TC has landed itself in the position it is in now, which is problematic for players on all three servers. It doesn’t matter how they got there. They can stay there for all I care. The fact is that if we’re discussing how to fix Tier 2, you need not go further than have TC disperse. As far as logic goes, it is the best and only solution.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

TC dispersing won’t fix anything. They will occasionally pop into T1 under this broken and stupid system and get crushed if they dispersed (even moreso than now).

The system itself is broken, blaming TC is not the solution.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

People saying TC caused this problem are pretty delusional. We didn’t choose this match up. Most people don’t even want this match up. We belong with T1 servers now, even if we will get our butts kicked (and we need it, based on the stupidity in the last match up thread…) simply because more & more people are coming to TC. People who keep track of this sort of thing know that it’s pretty imbalanced now. There was a time where FA could be within 20-30k points of us. Last matchups thread painted a different picture. :/

So yeah, don’t blame TC because people are coming here. Asking them to transfer off is also pretty rude. Still, I feel very bad for SoS/Mag. This match making system is stupid. You both deserve a prope opponent of equal or similar coverage, and so do we.

All you had to do was give us DB or a few T1 servers ANet…

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Yet another week facing Zerg Coast….
4 out of 5 weeks we are matchup with TC and now we got guilds maybe looking to leave due to these horrible matchups every week.

We haven’t had one decent matchup since these dumb random matches began.

We’ve actually lost 4 WvW guilds this past week due to this ridiculous charade.

The only thing this catastrophic failure of a system is achieving is forcing even more people onto a smaller and smaller group of servers (wvw people that is).

I’ve been on my server since release day and even I am thinking of moving to another server or quitting altogether =(

I’m sorry but I am at a complete loss to understand such incredible incompetence.

This times 10. My little guild is thinking of leaving too. It’s just bad. The sad thing is that I think this is what anet wanted. More pay to move. Cause you can’t be this bad at something in this day and age of mmos. This match making is horrendous.

Before RE and some of us in Dii moved to TC, we actually heavily considered SOS. We thought:

“SOS already collapsed, and it picking itself back up. It won’t collapse again. It should be stable. "

Little did we know.

I am glad we picked TC at the end. Our friends in BLINT wasn’t so lucky.

One of the reason why smaller server is un-attractive is because any of them might collapse any day. No matter how much people preach about the stability of their server, a smaller server is prone to collapse. I am sorry but that’s the truth.

Big servers will continue to get bigger. For example the EU guild KISS from AG recently moved to SOR, the “already” most EU stacked server on NA. They decided within one day, so I think its fair to say that guild knew exactly where they wanted to go right from the start.

All of this is from the way the WvW system is designed. I really hope Anet have some idea on how to fix this. Maybe a server merge or something.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

That’s what I’m saying… Why are you expecting T1 to fix a problem TC is perpetuating?

Sure, I can say Vizunah, Desolation, Henge of Denravi have the problem to fix this if only they’d just transfer to T2. That doesn’t mean it makes sense. That doesn’t mean this problem and its immediate solution (TC dispersing) doesn’t rest solely on TC itself.

The blame should be equally divided amongst all four servers, your ill will towards one of the four (TC) doesn’t make it any more to blame.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

(edited by Asudementio.8526)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anxiety.6143

Anxiety.6143

Props to PiNK and TSL on Tarnished Coast. Some great fights y’all! Was real good until we received you all both at once.. then that sucked royally for us!

[Rekz] Rally Bot
#GetGud2013-14 Copywright Rekz

in Match-ups

TC dispersing won’t fix anything. They will occasionally pop into T1 under this broken and stupid system and get crushed if they dispersed (even moreso than now).

No, they won’t. The system more than ever will stick JQ, BG, SoR together. And when TC, FA and DB (or whoever is in T2) acclimate their ratings, they will be stuck together too. That’s how it works.

On the small chance T2 pops into T1 through the RNG, it is still smarter to balance for the more frequent T2 matches, than to balance thinking, “Well one week we might get bumped up.”

The place is equally to blame amongst all four servers, your ill will towards one of the four (TC) doesn’t make it any more to blame.

Not really. There’s nothing wrong with Tier 1. For all intents and purposes it is “balanced”.

TC is the common denominator for the same complaint that has been made in every T2 match up thread for weeks.

And I harbour no ill will toward TC. It is my go-to guest server when I need to. I simply recognize the problem and the most logical solution.

(edited by UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

No, they won’t. The system more than ever will stick JQ, BG, SoR together. And when TC, FA and DB (or whoever is in T2) acclimate their ratings, they will be stuck together too. That’s how it works.

On the small chance T2 pops into T1 through the RNG, it is still smarter to balance for the more frequent T2 matches, than to balance thinking, “Well one week we might get bumped up.”

That’s the situation the new system was supposed to avoid. You don’t want 3 servers closely matched, then a huge gap to the next 3 servers and so on. That just results in the same matchup week in and week out, which was what everyone complained about in the past. What you want is 5-6 servers that can roughly match each other (it doesn’t need to be perfectly balanced – what current T1 looks like is fine. The old FA/DB/TC was also fine) so that the matchups can mix around without having ridiculous blowouts.

TC “de-stacking” will just result in a bigger gap between the top 3 and the next 3. Every week where those servers do not match up will be a blowout. What needs to happen is for people to go to the #5, 6 and 7 servers, and those people need to come from the top 3 or from outside. I hear a large EU guild just went to SoR, which just baffles me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

SoR/JQ/BG/TC are now situated to have large fights nearly 24/7. The guilds that play in this “tier” like to have large fights, and they like to be able to have them at any time of day (ask AGG, who moved to JQ from DB). That’s just not possible on any other servers. Asking guilds to transfer away is asking them to stop liking the style of fighting that they like, and solely for the sake of helping to even out the matchups.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

The place is equally to blame amongst all four servers, your ill will towards one of the four (TC) doesn’t make it any more to blame.

Not really. There’s nothing wrong with Tier 1. For all intents and purposes it is “balanced”.

TC is the common denominator for the same complaint that has been made in every T2 match up thread for weeks.

And I harbour no ill will toward TC. It is my go-to guest server when I need to. I simply recognize the problem and the most logical solution.

And what is the problem exactly? I for one don’t see a problem with a server slowly crawling up and trying to get into the top tier or a region.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Then why are so many of your posts in your current matchup thread about transfers to T1 with none of them mentioning how those guilds should be going to lower-ranked Servers?

You are disingenuous to the utmost. You never suggested guilds transfer off BG when you were dominating T2 for months. You also know that in this random match system there is a decent chance that TC will be facing one or more T1 Servers in a match and that any of the current “top 3” Servers can drop down into a match with lower-ranked opponents.

So please, just stop with the concern trolling and go back to your T1 Thread ok?

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Chin up, SoS.

I’ve looked at the odds of us getting which matchup every week since this started (shoutout to Ken on Ebay for doing that every week). The statistical odds of getting TC 4 times out of 5 and DB on the off week are quite frankly, ridiculous.

I think it’s quite clear that ArenaNet has taken it upon themselves to give us a modifier that doesn’t allow us to get a low roll. Statistically at #7, we should be seeing a lot more of FA and DB than TC.

This makes me glad, because I want to dropout psychology major who’s conducting this little rat maze to have a mental collapse in his own drool from the fact that SoS will simply not give up.

The truth is that we won’t beat TC, but they aren’t the only server in this match; Maguuma needs to be shown who the real champs of T3 are. The other truth is, that every time we wipe a TC zerg or deny them a keep or camp; is worth more than all the keeps we captured during our T4 run.

This sucks royally, but we should refuse to give anyone the satisfaction of just going away and moping for the week. TC still has some things to learn and Maguuma needs to see what we are all about.

So no more crying over RNG crap, or because 5 people left to join their drinking buddies on another server, or just because TC is taking the place of our in-laws, over at our house every weekend; criticizing everything and…well, you know.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Catixie.6351

Catixie.6351

Intense fight then on TCBL hills. Thanks for all the loot by the end of it, I am sure yous got quite a bit too

Katixie TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

STOP HOGGING TC! I wanted to fight them this week : (

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zinthros.6589

Zinthros.6589

Stream down, going to hop in bed.

Great reset night all around, lots of good fights with TC.

Varamyr Langkron / Kirk Vandergrift
Commander on Tarnished Coast [RE]
Greatsword Ranger before it was cool

in Match-ups

Then why are so many of your posts in your current matchup thread about transfers to T1 with none of them mentioning how those guilds should be going to lower-ranked Servers?

You are disingenuous to the utmost. You never suggested guilds transfer off BG when you were dominating T2 for months. You also know that in this random match system there is a decent chance that TC will be facing one or more T1 Servers in a match and that any of the current “top 3” Servers can drop down into a match with lower-ranked opponents.

So please, just stop with the concern trolling and go back to your T1 Thread ok?

Please, stop.

Why should guilds from Tier 1 be going to lower ranked servers? Tier 1 is not creating a perpetual imbalance within itself to the extent that TC is steamrolling the other two servers its matched with. I already posited that TC can go to T1 to balance T2, or they could go to the rest of T2. I favour the latter. And breaking up Tier 1, which is the arena for high-concurrency, international wvw, doesn’t make any sense. It’s a niche, people like it. Just like people like small-scale wvw in the lower tiers.

When BG was dominating Tier 2 for months, the old-school ladder was still in place. We were actually making progress. TC, in the new system, is more than ever, stuck. Furthermore one of the servers was moving down, we never created a 4 servers 1 tier scenario that exists right now. The fact that TC has a slim chance of getting matched in Tier 1 doesn’t mean they should balance for Tier 1. Balancing for Tier 2 means they are more likely to stay with T2 and lower.

in Match-ups

Please, stop.

Why should guilds from Tier 1 be going to lower ranked servers? Tier 1 is not creating a perpetual imbalance within itself to the extent that TC is steamrolling the other two servers its matched with. I already posited that TC can go to T1 to balance T2, or they could go to the rest of T2. I favour the latter. And breaking up Tier 1, which is the arena for high-concurrency, international wvw, doesn’t make any sense. It’s a niche, people like it. Just like people like small-scale wvw in the lower tiers.

When BG was dominating Tier 2 for months, the old-school ladder was still in place. We were actually making progress. TC, in the new system, is more than ever, stuck. Furthermore one of the servers was moving down, we never created a 4 servers 1 tier scenario that exists right now. The fact that TC has a slim chance of getting matched in Tier 1 doesn’t mean they should balance for Tier 1. Balancing for Tier 2 means they are more likely to stay with T2 and lower.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lakord.7435

Lakord.7435

All you people do is complain, cry, moan and groan.
About what? How TC is ‘face rolling’ or ‘Stomping’
TC zerging isn’t the issue.
The issue is you guys don’t change it up. It’s the same thing every time.
Run → Stack → Charge → Die → Back to step one.
SoS: You have the numbers. Experiment a little.
Mag: You’re hopelessly unprepared for anything other than a tower Siege. AC can’t win every war for you.

^^^^^^^^
Get your Handy Dandy Notebooks out, with a blue crayon, sit in your big red thinking chair and THINK. What I said, alone, can be the difference in you winning or losing.

}Tarnished Coast{
Null Collateral
}Commander{

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

Please, stop.

And what of us that enjoy our home on TC and want to face T1 servers as equals?

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

“Its like a finger pointing away to the moon. Don’t concentwate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glowy.”

FIxed for more Bruce Lee authenticity!

Absolutely LOVING MagBL tonight! <3

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Crazy three way fight in SoS west keep, that was fun

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Yet another week facing Zerg Coast….
4 out of 5 weeks we are matchup with TC and now we got guilds maybe looking to leave due to these horrible matchups every week.

We haven’t had one decent matchup since these dumb random matches began.

We’ve actually lost 4 WvW guilds this past week due to this ridiculous charade.

The only thing this catastrophic failure of a system is achieving is forcing even more people onto a smaller and smaller group of servers (wvw people that is).

I’ve been on my server since release day and even I am thinking of moving to another server or quitting altogether =(

I’m sorry but I am at a complete loss to understand such incredible incompetence.

This times 10. My little guild is thinking of leaving too. It’s just bad. The sad thing is that I think this is what anet wanted. More pay to move. Cause you can’t be this bad at something in this day and age of mmos. This match making is horrendous.

Before RE and some of us in Dii moved to TC, we actually heavily considered SOS. We thought:

“SOS already collapsed, and it picking itself back up. It won’t collapse again. It should be stable. "

Little did we know.

I am glad we picked TC at the end. Our friends in BLINT wasn’t so lucky.

One of the reason why smaller server is un-attractive is because any of them might collapse any day. No matter how much people preach about the stability of their server, a smaller server is prone to collapse. I am sorry but that’s the truth.

Big servers will continue to get bigger. For example the EU guild KISS from AG recently moved to SOR, the “already” most EU stacked server on NA. They decided within one day, so I think its fair to say that guild knew exactly where they wanted to go right from the start.

All of this is from the way the WvW system is designed. I really hope Anet have some idea on how to fix this. Maybe a server merge or something.

SoS’s hiccup atm is not something about our community or whatever, most of the guilds that transfered off or have to transfer off don’t want to. Togethor we built a fantastic community it’s a shame that only one person can do so much harm.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php