8/11: Drakkar/RoS/WSR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ray.2640

Ray.2640

That’s what happens when every few months either the entire WvW population leaves or you get more people transferring to your server then you started out with.
Between the “bloody retribution alliance” and the Riot/vcy etc lot joining us we at least had time to rebuild and get the balls rolling. Before leagues we weren’t even halfway on our way to creating a stable community yet, when all the people started joining.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agrios.9071

Agrios.9071

Well Ray, we allways said that we need scouts. Neither RiOT nor VcY cared much about scouting, some occationally did but not much. Its not the guilds that have to scout so dont blame that on them. And when RiOT and VcY were on RoS it was DEX that did all the scouting/home defence alone, ofc some otheres helped but i only saw us and gina siegeing up stuff.

Dreamland Of Cookies [mmmh]

in Match-ups

Posted by: PocVecem.5170

PocVecem.5170

I have a lot of fun fighting against you Surmis <3! And Whiteside Ridge: Keep up the good work!

In Drakkar we trust

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elanesse.4310

Elanesse.4310

You can see a part of the Drakkarblobb in the screenshot.

It is not really fun if you are in the bronze league and the enemy has the same wvw population as a a silver or gold server.

Will you be able to play 22 vs. 11 soccer matches if ArenaNet will ever develope a football game?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mauti.3520

Mauti.3520

Really looking forward to the end of the season and a slot in silver league one day, can’t read this qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq of germanophobian kids in bronzeleague any more.

Engineer/Thief – Drakkar Lake

in Match-ups

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Really looking forward to the end of the season and a slot in silver league one day, can’t read this qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq of germanophobian kids in bronzeleague any more.

Do a few weeks against Vizunah and see how much you like that

in Match-ups

Mauti.3520

Do a few weeks against Vizunah and see how much you like that

I cannot describe how much I would appreciate to get beaten by a server wich is not only present in forum kittenstorm, as I said im really lookin forward to end of the season/new season in silverleague.
Becoming the last one in silverleague would be a pleasure compared to win a league “full” of semi-dead servers only shining in….well….kittenstorm

(edited by Mauti.3520)

in Match-ups

Posted by: itiinco.6702

itiinco.6702

Is that Drakkar?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elanesse.4310

Elanesse.4310

This are approx. 30 players but you have currently a 50-70 people blobb on Eternal Battlegrounds and not only on this map.

in Match-ups

itiinco.6702

Is that a Blobb?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Batista.3417

Batista.3417

[PS] is Looking For gvg

We do 10v10,15,15,20,20 or 25v25.

Whisper me or CpBrutal

Thank you

High Tier Are Kings – lvl 80 Warrior
[HT] officer , commander & Spiritual leader.
Gollems Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xelonir.5921

Xelonir.5921

Will you be able to play 22 vs. 11 soccer matches if ArenaNet will ever develope a football game?

You are aware that there is a limit to how many people a map can hold?

So it’s more like this: It’s a soccer match which allows each side to have 11 players, but the game will take place even if you bring less – for whatever reason.

in Match-ups

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

You are aware that there is a limit to how many people a map can hold?

So it’s more like this: It’s a soccer match which allows each side to have 11 players, but the game will take place even if you bring less – for whatever reason.

and if you bring more the rest will have to sit on the bench, till one of the other 11 leaves

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

Drakkar lake guild fight tactic: run away to the spawn if its 20 v 15, engage when its 70 v 15.
LDH gets the kitten award of todays raid!

in Match-ups

PocVecem.5170

Pls stop flaming and fight us. The match isn’t over yet.

In Drakkar we trust

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

Fight us? Ok did in garrison you are welcome to bring more lootbags.

in Match-ups

PocVecem.5170

You’re welcome.

In Drakkar we trust

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Umpire.9510

The Umpire.9510

srry 1 of my members kittenched in drakkar sunnyhill 2 times cuz he was hitting a gate….

this is not our fault he jumped out imediatly as i told him to do, we are not cheaters….

greetz FRS

Raidleader stikkomaniacs
Guild: SFRJ
Server: FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dorin.4618

dorin.4618

Every server has its forum warriors. Speaking to the sky and back same stories about blobs and fair fights and bandwagon and thinking they are the best, they are always right, they understand wvw the best and so on. Of course it’s a forum. Everyone has the right to speak his opinion and you have the right to ignore it or laugh at as well.
Why would you care about them? Being on RoS I rly enjoy my morning coffee/cigs reading all the fantasy in our threads. Others in bronze league as well.

in Match-ups

PocVecem.5170

In Drakkar we trust

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

srry 1 of my members kittenched in drakkar sunnyhill 2 times cuz he was hitting a gate….

this is not our fault he jumped out imediatly as i told him to do, we are not cheaters….

greetz FRS

That’s true, some of your guild were pretty nice in our fight. Not taking on a few roamers when you outnumbered us by far. That was classy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: noltaire.4016

noltaire.4016

Thanks to Whiteside and Ruins for the epic Stonemist battle. That was one of the nicest fights i’ve participated in!!! 30 minutes of great action and a lucky ending for Drakkar. But after the 25 lord-rezzes by Surmia and the 3 or 4 almost claims by Whiteside, it almost didn’t matter anymore who was going to make the castle his home, it was a great fight and after so many unfair matchups, i am really looking forward to the rest of the week!

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

Dont have much to say to tonights raid, thanks for the lootbags drakkar.
I think you had a new group after ~22:30 your time in your borderland that quite
fast adapted to the style of the first group on your borderland. If one spot in your borderland was crowded tonight because of your people then it was the spawn area.

Anyways thanks for those guilds that together came to fight our guilds that (after you decided to run all together) also had to work together. Great fights LOOT, WvW and FRS.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

its not over until we say so.

my fellow Surmians, Fear not this “Drakkar”

Attachments:

(edited by Juba.8406)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Madthunder.6581

Madthunder.6581

Well Ray, we allways said that we need scouts. Neither RiOT nor VcY cared much about scouting, some occationally did but not much. Its not the guilds that have to scout so dont blame that on them. And when RiOT and VcY were on RoS it was DEX that did all the scouting/home defence alone, ofc some otheres helped but i only saw us and gina siegeing up stuff.

what about meh

Smashys – 80 – Commander of [A]dvanced [T]atics – Ruins of Surmia

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tumanir.9324

Tumanir.9324

It is disgusting how disrespectul you talk to other servers, really a shame

in Match-ups

Mauti.3520

its not over until we say so.

my fellow Surmians, Fear not this “Drakkar”

1020 AM Breakfast raid is over.

Nightcapping/Breakfastraid Screenshot every day please

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadowresli.3782

Shadowresli.3782

Drakkar lake guild fight tactic: run away to the spawn if its 20 v 15, engage when its 70 v 15.

they couldn’t run away with 20, cause they are a small 10-15 man guild!!

proudly wiped by RG and Funny Sunny Bunny

in Match-ups

itiinco.6702

Hey Surmia,

I lead yesterday 23:30 pm till 02:00 am.
Very nice fights against KISS and the other Zerg at the picture. This was WvW!!!!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: hedix.1986

hedix.1986

It’s never boring in this matchup! I wish Drakkar didn’t zerg when taking the ruins, but oh well. They gave us some epic fights so far.

[QQ] – ex RoS, current Piken Square
[DV] – megaboss community

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pryrates.1023

Pryrates.1023

Sup Fukkar Lake? U cant leave spawn on ur home border? Thats sad… how u feelin now?

RoS has some weird, disagreeable people. I never saw this in an another Matchup.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sorte.8431

Sorte.8431

Thanks to Whiteside and Ruins for the epic Stonemist battle. That was one of the nicest fights i’ve participated in!!! 30 minutes of great action and a lucky ending for Drakkar. But after the 25 lord-rezzes by Surmia and the 3 or 4 almost claims by Whiteside, it almost didn’t matter anymore who was going to make the castle his home, it was a great fight and after so many unfair matchups, i am really looking forward to the rest of the week!

It was a great fight! Glad to hear someone else had as much fun as I did.
Hoping for many more!

-sorte. wsr.

Sorte – Whiteside Ridge

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

they couldn’t run away with 20, cause they are a small 10-15 man guild!!

Who in hell said that they only run with guild people? IF they want fair fights, DEX is running arround allways without a commander badge. Feel free to engage us!
Why only do i think that they dont want fair fights? Oh wait its a german guild full of upscaleds and rangers.

I tell you also something very very special. A guild should be a group of players that enjoy running together as a guild while trying to improve theirselfes. Else you dont need a guild do you?

(edited by Agrios.9071)

in Match-ups

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

Last nights action with NP, thanks for the fights <3

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: sbriddale.7492

sbriddale.7492

Dear KISS-Guradian with purple hair…am I the first person you killed?
Elsewise I can’t explain why you have to party so much (laughing and jumping on dead body) when you suceed to kill one lonely running person with 4 or 5 other players of your guild.
I hope I made your day :-P

Galahads Son [CSI] – Drakkar Lake

in Match-ups

naphack.9346

I tell you also something very very special. A guild should be a group of players that enjoy running together as a guild while trying to improve theirselfes. Else you dont need a guild do you?

A guild is, where players who share the same mindset gather and work together to get things done. All that other romantic stuff is of secondary nature. Whether the guild is mainly focussed on being a platform to search for dungeon groups, a platform to find pvp tournament groups, a family, full of nice persons, with whom you share your rl troubles, a group of dedicated role players, who only speak to each other in-character or just some random tag next to your name, so people stop bothering you with guild invites, it still is a guild. WvW doesn’t matter and especially the WvW performance doesn’t matter for a guild to qualify as a guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Elsewise I can’t explain why you have to party so much (laughing and jumping on dead body) when you suceed to kill one lonely running person with 4 or 5 other players of your guild.

LMAO, Seiously?! A DL player is complaining about being killed by an outnumbered enemy team?! I mean do you even know which server you belong to?
Well all I can say is, isnt it nice to have a taste of your own medicine, it isnt nice being outnumbered 4-1; think about that when you are running in your map zerg.

Though TBH I think the more shocking point is that this DL guy was out alone, very rare. :P

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sbriddale.7492

sbriddale.7492

LMAO, Seiously?! A DL player is complaining about being killed by an outnumbered enemy team?! I mean do you even know which server you belong to?
Well all I can say is, isnt it nice to have a taste of your own medicine, it isnt nice being outnumbered 4-1; think about that when you are running in your map zerg.

Though TBH I think the more shocking point is that this DL guy was out alone, very rare. :P

It’s not about being outnumbered…please read my post again….

and PS: this morning we had to fight with ten people against 30 of RoS on eb, so much to the outnumbered thing und blobbing :P

Galahads Son [CSI] – Drakkar Lake

in Match-ups

naphack.9346

read → understand → think → post.
thanks.

Did some roaming today, nothing substantional.
Hidden Surmians of, like, any class, but mesmer all over hills… Was a tedious task to clean that out. Looks like you capped it back by now. Fights for ruins were pretty intense, while the supply run met no resistance at all.
Decided to do the jumping puzzle and got zerged to death by surmians… Just what the hell is up with you guys?

Anyway, you guys certainly fight fiercely for your borderland. Let’s hope, none will get sidetracked by living story updates… Would ruin the match kinda, if one side suddenly stopped fighting.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

I’ll never stop laughing at german servers, never!

That said, some of you did come out to play last night, it was fun.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in Match-ups

PocVecem.5170

Stop whining and love us – we are friendly (:

In Drakkar we trust

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crille.5638

Crille.5638

So this week is looong and boring but soon over maybe next match up will be more balanced not that 30 man zergs arent fun, but 70 is a bit pffft to much.
Sadly its a numbers game

in Match-ups

Mauti.3520

just lol :P

Starting dat Breakfastraid

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Umpire.9510

The Umpire.9510

yeah breakfast party

Attachments:

Raidleader stikkomaniacs
Guild: SFRJ
Server: FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stoney II.7385

Stoney II.7385

Respect to you guys, just joined our Zerg 5mins ago, so first battle against your guild.

Fearless how you jump in, i guess knowing you wont beat us ;-), keep it up! I will now look for NP on the map to have some nice battles :-).

P. S. But next time pls dont try to stomp my wife! Luckly she survived

Pikensquare
Kaito Battlestance – Revenant

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadowresli.3782

Shadowresli.3782

had a nice guildraid yesterday on surmia HL. Thanks to WVW and others for the nice fights.

it seems as the achievement frenzy died down a bit, so the real wvw players can finaly have a go at each other.

proudly wiped by RG and Funny Sunny Bunny

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Nice vid, nice survival too. your guardian hits like a wet noodle btw =)

in Match-ups

OchrisO.8450

Nice vid, nice survival too. your guardian hits like a wet noodle btw =)

i am not there for the DPS there to stay up and give boons to my party ^^

in Match-ups

OchrisO.8450

Respect to you guys, just joined our Zerg 5mins ago, so first battle against your guild.

Fearless how you jump in, i guess knowing you wont beat us ;-), keep it up! I will now look for NP on the map to have some nice battles :-).

P. S. But next time pls dont try to stomp my wife! Luckly she survived

they fight at hills we almost had in then the gate went down, saw ODZ there and was like lets do this, then when i looked behind saw like 50+ dz at the gate and was like ummmmmmm….

in Match-ups

OchrisO.8450

To the pure member that danced and laughed on my body, your guild is shocking…. running from two NP memebers….. then feel the need to blobs us with 60+ people i wish you could fight dance on my body again when you can kill me