9/27/13 Maguuma/Ehmry Bay/Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Getting whispers from tons of Maguuma when I’m online
Getting my body danced on whenever I die,
Getting trash talked for using siege to defend our keep
Getting focused in my zerg whenever I try.
Stay Classy Maguuma
(Awesome Poem huh)

We learned how to be classy from you

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entioch.6594

Entioch.6594

Getting whispers from tons of Maguuma when I’m online
Getting my body danced on whenever I die,
Getting trash talked for using siege to defend our keep
Getting focused in my zerg whenever I try.
Stay Classy Maguuma
(Awesome Poem huh)

Really more of a haiku, you need to focus a bit more on your imagery.

Hidden Sin[ONI]
ERP guild looking for members.

(edited by Entioch.6594)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

gratz Razgerb got you to page 10……fail Mag fail

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Good luck with your RNG Matchup next week Mags, it will go a long way to deciding who finishes in 6th place.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

RIP BRAVE MAGUUMAN FORUM WARRIOR

HERE WE HOLD HANDS IN COMMEMORATION.

this post is not all caps dont infract

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

LMAO GF running from 6 lvl 2 rangers because we turned around when they kept interrupting a lvl 2 gvg

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shunt.6254

Shunt.6254

FIGHTCLUBBBBB right NOW at Mag BL SW Bloodlust arena!!!!!!

Maguuma
– Arc [VR]
– GvG us!

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

This is why I like doing my own thang with builds. Matchup recap included.

Enjoy! XD

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

a video so good, you’ll want to watch it again. twice.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

The forums are a mess right now vov

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Good luck with your RNG Matchup next week Mags, it will go a long way to deciding who finishes in 6th place.

I’m going to feel like a kid on Christmas morning waiting for that scoreboard to show up tomorrow and tell us what servers we get. Are we going to get the super deluxe hotwheels race track or a package of socks?

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

We’ll get ebay again.

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

We’ll get ebay again.

11 weeks of Ehmry, anvil, and borlis…11
13 weeks of Ehmry and Borlis

D/D, Staff Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

#FreeSaiyr
#smoke420PPTerrday

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

#FreeSaiyr
#smoke420PPTerrday

Yo dawg, its nawt terrday n e moar.

in Match-ups

Posted by: RedOwl.7496

RedOwl.7496

Hey Maguuma. If serious about the next couple matchs in WvW can we can a little more serious about communication and a little more professional in Mumble?
No idea who pays for it or controls it. But some moderation perhaps?

I play late at night a lot and often most players gather in one channel. But often it is hard to find because so many are in a guild channel rather than a WVW channel. Often there are 2 or more channels and it leads to communication problems IMO.

I understand a guild wanting to do their own thing. But if you want people to follow you in WvW and want them to easily find you, please at least be in a WvW channel.

If nothing else…think of new players to the server or someone joining mumble for the first time. Don’t you think most will not want to join a guild channel that they are not member of? Want to lose them from the start if they don’t know where to go or where to join? Or because it is always ‘quiet’ in the wvw channel for the BL they are on.

Sorry to point fingers but the worst offenders seem to be in VR guild. I am tired of having to join channels named “Booty Sweat” or “Whisper Oldsmeller about 12 year olds” because thier commanders are leading and they are too cool or whatever to be in the WvW channels. I do like some of them…but I won’t be following anymore if they won’t be a more ‘server’ oriented team player instead of just about caring about their guild. The game may be titled “Guild Wars 2” but it really should be titled “Server Wars” or something.

I will no longer follow a commander that is not in mumble and not in a WvW channel. Simple as that. And if doesn’t get better I won’t even bother with mumble. Why be in mumble for WvW if everyone is off doing their own thing in guild channels? Yeah, yeah…I know few if any care….but putting it out there for those that may.

I constantly hear complaints from commanders about people not being in mumble. JerkJerk and Bony especially. Not sure what they can do much about it…but Maguuma mumble needs some fixing IMO.

/rant off

in Match-ups

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

Guilds wanting to be in guild channels to do guild things? What a bunch of kittens.

Also, check out maguuma.net

Your kittening will probably go over better there.

(edited by shagworth.5017)

in Match-ups

Posted by: AsmallChicken.9634

AsmallChicken.9634

If a guild is doing their own thing, maybe they don’t want you to follow them?

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

Hey Maguuma. If serious about the next couple matchs in WvW can we can a little more serious about communication and a little more professional in Mumble?

I play late at night a lot and often most players gather in one channel. But often it is hard to find because so many are in a guild channel rather than a WVW channel. Often there are 2 or more channels and it leads to communication problems IMO.

I understand a guild wanting to do their own thing. But if you want people to follow you in WvW and want them to easily find you, please at least be in a WvW channel.

If nothing else…think of new players to the server or someone joining mumble for the first time. Don’t you think most will not want to join a guild channel that they are not member of? Want to lose them from the start if they don’t know where to go or where to join? Or because it is always ‘quiet’ in the wvw channel for the BL they are on.

Sorry to point fingers but the worst offenders seem to be in VR guild. I am tired of having to join channels named “Booty Sweat” or “Whisper Oldsmeller about 12 year olds” because thier commanders are leading and they are too cool or whatever to be in the WvW channels. I do like some of them…but I won’t be following anymore if they won’t be a more ‘server’ oriented team player instead of just about caring about their guild. The game may be titled “Guild Wars 2” but it really should be titled “Server Wars” or something.

I will no longer follow a commander that is not in mumble and not in a WvW channel. Simple as that. And if doesn’t get better I won’t even bother with mumble. Why be in mumble for WvW if everyone is off doing their own thing in guild channels? Yeah, yeah…I know few if any care….but putting it out there for those that may.

I constantly hear complaints from commanders about people not being in mumble. JerkJerk and Bony especially. Not sure what they can do much about it…but Maguuma mumble needs some fixing IMO.

/rant off

You forgot about “Bust-a-nut” and “Poop back and forth, forever”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQoJo81lujk

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sol.8341

Sol.8341

Internal Dissent over mumble in the bears den ? They care about PPT now ?

Hard luck guys, we shipped off all these NA troublemakers in Kaineng to you. We never have these problems now. They were a factor in why WM left if u remember Jangun’s post.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rodeno.8476

Rodeno.8476

We will miss you on your journey to #6 Mag. Be sure to drop by every now and again, or at the very least write us. Oh and, say hi to TC and FA for us.

Attachments:

(edited by Rodeno.8476)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

-a lot of crying and whining was once posted here, but I snipped the wall of text-

This is much better discussed in Maguuma forums and not on public matchup thread, just saying….

#FreeSaiyr
#smoke420PPTerrday

I’m still shocked that SAIYR got permabanned… Like really, what did he do??

And Jinks – I’m going to miss him on the official forums a lot – he’s funny.

#freesaiyrandjinks

-snipped the QQ post again-

You forgot about “Bust-a-nut” and “Poop back and forth, forever”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQoJo81lujk

LMFAO

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entioch.6594

Entioch.6594

/rant off

Most guilds prefer not to run with the type of people you are describing, as they are walking rally’s.

Hidden Sin[ONI]
ERP guild looking for members.

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

Alright guys, you heard the man! Every team to the same channel! We must all talk over each other!

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Alright guys, you heard the man! Every team to the same channel! We must all talk over each other!

Let’s see who can talk the loudest!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

I’ll bring my DJ bot so you can all listen to my awesome playlists of broadway show tunes.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

MY DOLPHIN MATING CALL IS FAR SUPERIOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

MY DOLPHIN MATING CALL IS FAR SUPERIOR

#LittleTimmy

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

I am tired of having to join channels named “Booty Sweat” or “Whisper Oldsmeller about 12 year olds”…

It seems you are lacking Maguuma spirit.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

-a lot of crying and whining was once posted here, but I snipped the wall of text-

This is much better discussed in Maguuma forums and not on public matchup thread, just saying….

#FreeSaiyr
#smoke420PPTerrday

#freesaiyrandjinks

Wait, they banned those two? When did this happen?

….

There’s no reason to even come here anymore. =_=

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

/rant off

You obviously don’t fit in, plz leave and join a server like BG or JQ, they love the kitten you’re talking about.

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

can we … a little more professional in Mumble?

Are you new to Maguuma?

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: kiwituatara.6053

kiwituatara.6053

EAT was a fun thing we did when the server wasn’t in dire need of more guilds/havoc squads. I think its safe to say that our days of fighting against blobs is over and we can return to our 10-25 man raids instead of forming EAT.

No offense maguuma I mean, you guys are blobby and all just not blobby enough for us to need to merge guilds

SHOTS FIRED AND I HAVENT EVEN BEEN ON FOR MORE THAN 3 HOURS THIS WEEK.

RIP in peace DB #Titanic

Dragonbrand isn’t dead, lol. Yes, I’m aware of all the guilds that have left. We’ve hit a bumpy slope these last few weeks. Soon, before you know it, Dragonbrand will bounce back and hit harder than ever!

Nup, I hope we stay in silver league. Plz cap some more pts Maguuma and Ehmry, we can’t afford gold league. Its going take a very long time for this server to recover.

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

#FreeSaiyr
#smoke420PPTerrday

#freesaiyrandjinks

Wait, they banned those two? When did this happen?

….

There’s no reason to even come here anymore. =_=

Idk. It’s dumb. And GEE THANKS. =P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Thank God. That Saiyr was a real menace with his low-key humorous trolling.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Yes, now I can rest easy knowing small children grown men will no longer be subjected to such inoffensive forum banter.

#AnetForumSecurity

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Yes, now I can rest easy knowing small children will no longer be subjected to such inoffensive forum banter.

#AnetForumSecurity

The amount of time I didn’t lose sleep crying because of his harmless and playful posts is immeasurable. Thank God this long nightmare is over.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

rip

Ily shaka.

In the immortal words of our beloved Saiyr, “Come to Maguuma.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Pretty sure Shaka belongs on Mag.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

wow transferring sure is cheap rn

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

SURE IS!! lol. (Lowercase lowercase lowercase)

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

up you’re trolling you got help fill in the gaping hole

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Nah. I will actually be boycotting the official forums for a while.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mike.7320

Mike.7320

s IMO.

I understand a guild wanting to do their own thing. But if you want people to FOLLOW you in WvW and want them to easily find you, please at least be in a WvW channel.

Sorry to point fingers but the worst offenders seem to be in VR guild. I am tired of having to join channels named “Booty Sweat” or “Whisper Oldsmeller about 12 year olds” because thier commanders are leading and they are too cool or whatever to be in the WvW channels. I do like some of them…but I won’t be FOLLOWING anymore if they won’t be a more ‘server’ oriented team player instead of just about caring about their guild. The game may be titled “Guild Wars 2” but it really should be titled “Server Wars” or something.

I will no longer FOLLOW a commander that is not in mumble and not in a WvW channel. Simple as that. And if doesn’t get better I won’t even bother with mumble. Why be in mumble for WvW if everyone is off doing their own thing in guild channels? Yeah, yeah…I know few if any care….but putting it out there for those that may.

/rant off

Here’s something you can try, not following a zerg or commander for once. Just a thought. The sheep follow the shepperd.

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

but boycotting means nothing we dun have to pay gems to post, less work for "them’ if we dont post. Sigh i can tell you didn’t know how to properly radically protest when you were in college you got hit em where it hurts

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaspur.3705

Kaspur.3705

What’s wrong with Maguuma???

Discuss

-Beef

SBI

-Beef

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaspur.3705

Kaspur.3705

I hope we roll you tonight

SBI

-Beef

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

-Chicken

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

but boycotting means nothing we dun have to pay gems to post, less work for "them’ if we dont post. Sigh i can tell you didn’t know how to properly radically protest when you were in college you got hit em where it hurts

Fine, lol – I won’t boycott – I’ll just see which buttons I can push before it becomes ‘my time to go’ lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I hope we roll you tonight

I see, trying to arrange a meeting behind our backs. Sorry, if that’s happening we’re chaperoning.