Abaddons vs Aurora Glade vs Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eirh.1439

Eirh.1439

Thanks from [SC] to [NP]. Even though there were some problems getting the GvG started we really had fun this evening. Looking forward for seeing you on the battlefield.

Semper Concordia [SC]
Abaddons Mouth

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

in response to [CARE] killing our dolyaks, we have created a new guild called: You Should Care [CARE] guild leader is Art of Killing and we are dedicated to stopping the destruction of all dolly kind by the [CARE] bears, feel free to pm me for an invite, make sure to include account name so I can invite you. Together, we can stop his dollycide.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathly Spirited.8190

Deathly Spirited.8190

Come to We Dont [Care].. we have better steaks;

http://www.holidaycheck.de/data/urlaubsbilder/images/2/1156029574.jpg

We dont [CARE] – Abaddons Mouth
Looking for active cooks who can grill masses of Dolyak Steaks to perfection!

in Match-ups

Posted by: samanosuke asakura.6240

samanosuke asakura.6240

you can say whatever you want FSP ain’t dead yet. we still could use some more help of course. our server is doing pretty well against you 2. but yeah we lack numbers and willing commanders. a while back i transferred to sfr and the difference is numbers and guilds.the thing we lacked already worked on and taken care of.

greetz Samanosuke Asakura proud fsp commander

Honour and Pride and Devotion

Samanosuke Asakura Far shiver peaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorrok.3187

Gorrok.3187

thanks @ TUP, FIRE and Kale for the challenging fights on our homelands
beginning next week we are open for gvg’s, if they are possible in any kinda way in the future, because of the upcoming bloodlust-buff tomorrow

looking forward to the next fights, you guys rock

/salute

dF

Go Go Power Necros!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Happy to see that Adac want to GvG i guess is a bit late, Gvg from now will need to be done with buff or not and take the result as it is, Dawn will keep doing in it even with buff aganist, hope you guys will do the same. I think good tactics and good group will still prevail, but ofcourse it might be harder.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathly Spirited.8190

Deathly Spirited.8190

Watch out on the battlefield this evening.. you never know when or where your Supply Caravans will drop again

But to sum up an old song (from Herman’s hermits) with a fitting new text, I’ve re-written a little for you;

The song is called;
No Mats Today by the “We dont CAREman’s Hermits”

No mats today, our doliak has gone away
The Guard stands for lorn, a symbol of the CARE
No mats today, it seems a common sight
But defenders passing by don’t know the reason why. (It was alive a second ago, what happened?)

How could they know just what the message means? (Failed to protect the
Dolyaks? Why that?)
The end of our hopes, the end of our dreams
How could they know the camp there had been
Behind the guards, where the dolies reigned as queen

No mats today, it wasn’t always so
The thieves were happy, they’s turn mats into air.

But all that’s left is a place dark and lonely
A Terraced Tower in a mean street back of garrison
Becomes a shrine when I think of dolies only
Just two up two down (how could CARE take them out again?)

No mats today, it wasn’t always so
As the music bot played the harder did we def
We felt it both at once, the end of CARE raid.

How could they know just what the message means? (WHAT??? Not again!!!
Will someone finally take them out?)
Behind the guards, where our dolies reigned as queen

No mats today, it wasn’t always so (don’t worry, we made a new guild
“You should CARE”)

But all that’s left is a place dark and lonely
A Terraced Tower in a mean street back of garrison
Becomes a shrine when I think of dolies only
Just two up two down (GAhhhhhhhh, where was our new CARE?!?!?!)

No mats today, our Doliak has gone away (%&$#&=&%!!!!!!)
The Guard stands for lorn, a symbol of the CARE
No mats today, it seems a common sight (Will someone finally stop
them?!!!! )
But defenders passing by don’t know the reason why (Why are 10 guards
not enough?)

How could they know just what the message means? (Even though we healed
and sped up the annoyingly slow cow!)
Behind the guards, where our dolies reigned as queen

No mats today, our Doliak has gone away (in a distant past we had mats…
why N O T now?)

Best regards and see you on the battle field
Best regards,
Your friendly neighborhood (We dont [CARE]) Thievemen (and women)

We dont [CARE] – Abaddons Mouth
Looking for active cooks who can grill masses of Dolyak Steaks to perfection!

(edited by Deathly Spirited.8190)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hiddo de Beste.4680

Hiddo de Beste.4680

Thanks FIRE for the awesome GvG! Shame to know it was your last.

De Gladiool
Professional Mesmer for [PunK]
Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doyen.7063

Doyen.7063

Thanks DavidTurner.3095 Its an honor to kill your Yaks.

It’s an effective, and wholly evil, strategy. I love, and hate, you for it.

I think we can also agree upon that you developed some pretty (what rhymes with lamb) good strategies for defending your precious Yaks.

Greetings from [Care]

Lol, tbh Yaks are about the only thing these [Care] guys can kill. Your terrible pvpers.

Love

[Vcy] Charr D/D ele

Did you killed me? Did I killed you? Who’s better? Hm…but you are not bad…just had not more than 10 minutes for fighting – The Yak’s, you know

Lol, yes this sounds about right…. you run away from a fight to go pve

in Match-ups

Posted by: Columbo.5924

Columbo.5924

I already saw the announcement of their last raid. Why are they leaving?

Abaddon’s Mouth (DE)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Malkithe.2084

Malkithe.2084

Myself and the main Leader and raid-leader are quitting the game along with several other core members. Other members are going their own way, some are staying on the server joining other guilds. Some are changing server to roam.

Co-leader of Flare [FIRE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

I already saw the announcement of their last raid. Why are they leaving?

A lot of people got to much going on in real life atm, some is just to tired of the stalement in the game, and some just dont like this new update at all as it destroyed the only thing 50% of us found fun in this game. So most of us decided to stop playing, some will stay playing but not under the name of FIRE, but will join other guilds and a few of us are making a new guild to continue, atm I think it’s 10 or 11 that will do this. But yeah, Anet screwed over our guild with this new update so we just moved on.

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dal.5872

Dal.5872

Just a little message to the 2 thieves who tried ganking me in Bravost yesterday evening.

I had been afk for a few (5-10) minutes chatting on voice comms, when I heard combat. I looked back to my other screen to see 2 thieves had just popped out of stealth and were attacking my mesmer. Needless to say they both died very quickly, 1 of them was upscaled and the other one was just rubbish. You epic failed to even hit me for more than 1k in your heartseeker spamming of doom.

No offense but I would suggest trying other professions, you really aren’t cut out to be thieves. My commendations for staying stealthed for sooooo long inside bravost, but you would never have recapped the tower, the champion would have torn you to little pieces.

IGN: Dal Brinium

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Question for Am do you guys want to play in Gold league or Silver league?
And want you about the Buff?

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Columbo.5924

Columbo.5924

First of all: Good luck to the members of the FIRE guild, maybe we’ll meet again sometimes.

Regarding gold or silver league: AM has been rank 11 for like 20 weeks in a row now. That leaves us in a sweet spot for silver and in a terrible spot for gold league. We can “compete” with servers on rank 6 or 7 but we don’t really win those encounters (we usually get some ranking points for looking better than expected though).

We do have a number of players that want to play gold actually, but in my personal opinion that would be wrong. Just look at this match: The initial points gain of this match (that showed us on rank 9 for a short time) has already been smoked and we dropped back to 11 (what a surprise !). This is where our server is, if you ask me.

Abaddon’s Mouth (DE)

in Match-ups

Gorrok.3187

And want you about the Buff?

i can’t answer that for the whole server
no one can
but i think every server would like to play in the silver league, if they had our position (on the edge between two leagues)

btw: once again nice fights against TUP
we know that we have more people running around in our guild
but you always search the fight and you kick a**
and we’re happy every time meeting you on battlefield

/salute

dF

Go Go Power Necros!

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

WOW WOW, oh my BEST WVW Moment ever, hard fight, plenty of enemy, plenty of siege, cap that didn’t finish, Banner lord, 5 days of that freaking keep with every blueprint ever dropped, Ts Keep crashing or DDOS who knows?

And then the Patch it added so much tension.

Ty Ag community, Tup, Adda, Dawn my people.
Ty Am for keep fighting, and get us loot!!! Good night

Attachments:

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

(edited by Amelia Knox.9362)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tasty.1270

Tasty.1270

Definitely THE most though, suspenseful, fun, and rewarding WvW experience I’ve had since the launch of this game, and that says a lot. Big thanks to everyone involved.

Tastyfish, Elementalist of [DAWN] on Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Gorrok.3187

öhmm … wait a minute …
what happened?
please tell us why you are so thrilled
then we can party with you

dF

Go Go Power Necros!

(edited by Gorrok.3187)

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

WALL OF TEXT INC
basically as always we start in primetime queue on Ag border, FSp was empty let’s go Am border , we start the raid, we recap the buff, basic stuff, flip some towers, we started to ram Am garri with full supply it quickly go down to 900, big group of Am player comes we wipe them in repeat mode, until slowly we lose player and they just keep coming, anyways, around that time an other commander Adda one of our main pug commander, comes in the map and start pushing for hills, i regroup my people( 25) and keep pushing for garri with battle on 2 front Am start need to split, we broke outer on garri, the commander on hills get wiped, after Am waypoints in, we regroup we keep pushing on garri, at this point all Am is on garri, we are only 28 of which some are rallybot so we down to like 23-24, and Am has every siege in garri as always, we start losing people to ballista because they hit very freaking hard, but keep fighting, Am can’t really push us too much even with way more numbers. at this points the other commander that went to hills comes back into the map( our garri was attacked).
And push back for hills, we slowly start dying on garri with siege and everything on us and we regroup again and push, like there is no tommorrow.

Garri outer goes down, we clear some siege on the inner walls and we start to finally be able to commit to the inner gate, by this time the other commander flips hills. and can come to help us.
We break Am inner garri, but there is 4-5 Ac on top of the stair plus most of AM map in one single points we push, we clear the siege but we’re dead, respawn regroup push again.
Am repairs very quickly outer first then a bit inner, we break the outer again, we break the inner, at this point we start clearing the insane amount of siege in Am Garri, mind this keep is 5 day is Am hands never got flipped.
After 3-4 min Running inside garri with constant Ac on Us, lots of Am on inner the other commander comes with what i think was about 10-15 pugs.
We kill the lord repeatly but banner ress comes straight for 5 to 10 min.
The battle keeps going inside garri for an other 10-15 while Am just keep rushing back inside, Waypoints, running inside from spawn, same stuff as always.
Hard fight because everytime you lose one they just can’t go back in.
At this points, Messager of the patch comes, tell us we have 5min, before the system will kick us out of the map. We get the cap at 95% last tick and he get ressed, we kill it again.
Killing the horde of Am trying to enter the circle few at the time we reach 70% of the cap, then with the last kill we’re able to flip garri before the patch hits. everybody is happy., ok Am maybe not but it will get flipped back in less then 15min anyways
We do screenshoot and we now remember this epic fight and struggle on Am garri.

All of this under constant Ts crash and kicking everybody out and then back in, i think we got 5-6 of this “problem” during the fights, and this “problem” happens only when we fight Am in primetime, and never had happend aganist any other server or during any other matchup without matchup, we of course have no proof and don’t care, but the situation is suspicious say the least.
TS is always stable during any other matchup or time, it might by a strange correlation but well we don’t know 100%.
I’m pretty sure that if my theory is correct is just somebody from Am that is mad and doesn’t represent Am in anyway, so we don’t particullary care.

Ty Am for the fight hope you got some fun you too.
Sorry for the wall of text i couldn’t do much less.
TL;DR.
Fight for garri, Ag took it, Am had enough people to hold it they didn’t, Patch putted a limit on the time that added to the experience.
Good WVW FUN

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Falk.1325

Falk.1325

Like it was said before, none of us can speak on behalf of the whole server. But what I’ve heard over the last few days is that there are bassically two parties: Those, who are satisfied with the silver league and then those, who want to start in gold league. I think both leagues would have their advantages and disadvantages…

greetz

Abaddons Mund
[CARE] / [AvA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

First of all: Good luck to the members of the FIRE guild, maybe we’ll meet again sometimes.

Regarding gold or silver league: AM has been rank 11 for like 20 weeks in a row now. That leaves us in a sweet spot for silver and in a terrible spot for gold league. We can “compete” with servers on rank 6 or 7 but we don’t really win those encounters (we usually get some ranking points for looking better than expected though).

We do have a number of players that want to play gold actually, but in my personal opinion that would be wrong. Just look at this match: The initial points gain of this match (that showed us on rank 9 for a short time) has already been smoked and we dropped back to 11 (what a surprise !). This is where our server is, if you ask me.

Noone, no matter the rank, can compete the sheer numbers of Viz and SFr. However Viz is enjoyable to fight against. Fighting SFr is just pain. deep pain. Laggs and huge zergs everywhere, bad attitude and no single true roaming guild that wont stick the zerg.

Still I think that AM belongs to the Gold league. I really really hope you go up to 9th rank. Oh boy, I do hope ist so much…

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

That garrison fight really sounds better in your story AmeliaXD. Fight was good but the fight from the last matchup was kinda better imho(were it was DAWN/TUP vs AM Randomzerg for 1 1/2 hours:D). Yesterday was still nice though.
That said we have low TS numbers since patch kinda. I joined wvw around the time hills dropped and we were around 30 in Homeland channel with another 40 players in EB Channel. number dropped quickly to a 20-30 homeland channel and raised a little bit in EB channel to a top of 50(these guys helped us defending garrison) but dropped quite fast again although we had queue on homeland for some time. Though during the last fight in garrison lordroom and right before that one we were not even close to a queues anymore and total TS number was around 50 in TS top(homeland and EB combined). Guess it’s a mixture of dragonpatch and lag problems cause of the bloodlust buff and the bloodlust buff itself that keeps our numbers kinda low. From what i’ve seen and heard most people don’t like that buff. But as i said in the beginning: It was a very nice fight but definately not our best organised defense(sry for that one:/). I also want to thank our commanders and players: we still did a good job:D.

On another note: we heard rumors that AG got some new transfers?:D Around 100-180 players or something. That’ll make silver league quite interesting if it’s true(and we belong into silver. There is no reason for us to be in gold).

EDIT: We know that TS problem too. Sometimes it just kicks people out and everyone rejoins quite fast. Some don’t get kicked. Others get it couple of time, etc. So no it’s nothing special:D.

(edited by Nauda.3678)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

On another note: we heard rumors that AG got some new transfers?:D Around 100-180 players or something.

100% no.

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tasty.1270

Tasty.1270

From what i’ve seen and heard most people don’t like that buff.

It promotes coordination between groups and punishes mindless blobbing. I can’t say I feel bad for anyone who doesn’t like the buff!

Tastyfish, Elementalist of [DAWN] on Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grievance.9148

Grievance.9148

The problem with the buffs is that it promotes people to play on servers with a high population in WvW, imo the buff shouldn’t be as huge as it is. It is game breaking, I wish it was tied to 1 border, so one server would only have 50 points more on that border. If a server like AG (good job on keeping those btw) with guilds like TUP, DAWN, VcY etc those guilds or even an AM zerg will just run through what they are up against. As I see it make it give u a bit more wxp, or magic find instead of something that is basicly destroying matchups were not all 3 servers have their own buff for most of the time.

Head Concil member of [ScW] Scildweall – Far Shiverpeaks
I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Ty Nauda for the update on your side.
The other matchup defense yes was better but there you had way more than us Dawn/Tup, the lord got banner so many times.
For new transfer no we got nobody new, Fire disbanded and some People running with a new Tag now and some other stop playing.

For the buff, i think organize, good fighting server now can really get an advantage, the problem with this matchup is FSP doesn’t have the numbers to compote with AG or AM.

The stomp are bringing a very high number of points, the first night with the buff during primitime from 7 to 11, AM did 5000 points with PPT and AG did 4200, but Ag made over 5k points with stomp, dolly,sentry while Am did 1200 with stomp,dolly,sentry.
So in primitime, stomping is really important if someone cares about points.

What i saw from the patch is Am is now not that blobby, except certain occassion and need to roaming in center of the map, group like Adac, DP, etc need more to keep the buff active and because they need more they can’t defend as before.
While i’m not happy that the buff is stats and completly destroyed GvG, i’m happy that the buff is countering a bit the blobs and i like the new center of tha map.
Now i just want to see how Ag can hold the Buff against 2 server with numbers, cuz Fsp now just can’t for the number game.

For the Ts problem i just said what happend, i’m sure that even if was someone from AM(And this we can’t know for certain) it doesn’t represent you guys and it doesn’t matter is just a little annoyance.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

Well there’s a reason we’re not that blobby i guess: We’re killing Tequatl(just did it). Seriously the Tequatlzergs look quite like WvW zergs if you compare guilds tagsXD

(edited by Nauda.3678)

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Ty again for the fun in Am garri, great fun, We had our Pvp you can have your PvDoor.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Suljo.6310

Suljo.6310

Who needs skills, when you got 70+ man zerg running around …

Attachments:

[BAKA]

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

i’m sorry Ag people was my fault, we got the MAD MAD tonight

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aponax.7140

Aponax.7140

wow
AG you are insane
having a tick over 500
graz
… and thx
what do you want to achieve?
to have more points as AM at the end of the machup?
impossible
the only thing you achieve with that
is that we still stay in the silver league
thx a lot

- Abaddon -

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Dont worry, in 1-2 hours your morning team is waking up, and u will have 500+ instead

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Gorrok.3187

Dont worry, in 1-2 hours your morning team is waking up, and u will have 500+ instead

you’re right :/
but … believe it or not
most of our players like to play against you
like gandara your guild groups are challenging to fight
and every time we recognize at reset, that we are opponents
we are thrilled to fight against TUP, VcY and DAWN again
and of course all the other good WvW-players and guilds on aurora
we know that we have a lot more wvw-players at our side
and in my opinion, the quote: “mass instead of class” fits to us
but there are a lot of hardcore wvw-players and wvw-guilds who doesn’t care about the bad name of our server and just want some good fights
and i hope that your guild-groups, your hardcore-wvw-players have some fun too against us, against that huge numbers
against our wvw-guilds, which want to stand out of the crowd ^^

/salute

dF

Go Go Power Necros!

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

oh Yeah, i just think you can start push people to do better and be a real threat, a real challenge, that’s it. doing community is good for server happiness but you always want to get the people better.
For the nightcap i have no idea who he is i just checked we have like 8 people in nightshift channel that’s it

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

I don’t mind fighting Abaddon’s so if you stay in Silver league it’s no big deal. I’m sure you too will appreciate being among the best (in Silver) than among the worst (in Gold). With the difference between “best” and “worst” only being coverage.

It will also be interesting to see if we can beat you with the orb buffs from the beginning of the match-up, instead of mid-week. This update seems to have boosted our points tick massively.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

(edited by TheGreatA.4192)

in Match-ups

Gorrok.3187

jeah
you’re right
the buff is on your side
because of our small numbers of solo- and small-scale-roamers we have huge problems to keep the buff on our side ( or even to get it)
therefore we have to learn to fight against the buff
this will be a good training, I think :/
… oh lord … :/

dF

Go Go Power Necros!

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

I’m really not looking forward to next week, we have a 7.951005% chance of fighting Riverside, I would much prefer if it was 0%.

@Aponax I think I can speak for most people on my server when I say that it’s a matter of pride, we’re determined not to lose to blobbers, or maybe just to limit our losses.

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

(edited by Silent Shino.7239)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brafius.7432

Brafius.7432

I must be honest, I use to really dislike AM. I remember a matchup a few months ago where every time we met your massive blobs, the skill lag would make it impossible for me to play. I think a lot of people experienced the same issue. Skill lag has been getting better recently prior to the patch, to the point that during the week before the patch I never experienced it against AM. This has changed my view about you guys a lot, since now I get the opportunity for those epic fights against greater numbers that we all crave. Hopefully they can fix the issues from the new patch as well. As long as your numbers don’t break the game for me, bring on as many as you can!

Also a shout-out to the FSP guys. I know all of AG is hoping you guys recover soon from the hits you took from some guilds leaving. My experience this week has been that you guys are already stronger than you were in our previous match-up. You seam to also be making the best of your situation by using smart tactics, like always capping SM right before a tick. Also congrats on taking AM’s Keep on EB last night. That’s no small feat.

(edited by Brafius.7432)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xerion.8014

Xerion.8014

Had a fun 1v1 against a german Ele at Battle’s Hollow at FSP Borderlands. You got some backup from a guardian so it became a 2v1. But well at the end you both where dead

Thanks for the 2v1. Loved it.

Xerion The Fierced – #1 Ranger Extraordinary
“Beautiful, talented and unique.”
Velocity [VcY] – Somewhere roaming on Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Suljo.6310

Suljo.6310

therefore we have to learn to fight against the buff

I am surprised you haven’t started building arrow carts in the ruins …

[BAKA]

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

they did but without walls is useless and they also build balista with similar result.
Probably just some rare occassion, from that used to sit in towers.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

TL DR

Hey gorrok, we weren’t our usual raid on wed’s from one reason to another, from a raid leader having to look after his baby(ouch our ears) to the lag and lack of appeal after fighting Viz for a week. If we were our usual strength and number it would of been good fights although some of the garrison stuff was okay, I lead the guys in more smaller roaming than usual and get use to new environment which seemed to work pretty okay although the logistics was a nightmare brought me back to piken night time commanding, but instead of guildie’s it was organising the realm

The north held strong while we undermined you with our lack of manpower, eventually we went to eb after we recaptured AG, and took SM with me and my merry bunch of 10 misfits during prime time with no support, just me in a golem first time leading on that class haha… FSP too busy trebbing abbadons in the SW of outer SM and fighting there… as soon TUP captured SM and AG map realised what just happened the swarm set upon the SW of SM, by that time it was too late for FSP to react although they tried to portal in reinforcements

Had some nice fights with DW (o7) and killing 50+ FSP who made a good run into the SM lord room, we killed them before a certain fail pve commander (cough Sam Knox cough) sent a pm about helping AM bl, so I sent the guys there, lost my net on swapping maps and called it only to find out I miss a epic garrison fight apparently :P

As for fighting AM, your not the most appealing server to fight, but i’d rather you than dead servers or one’s heavily outnumbered… its better to be the underdog more action more choice. From my pov, its just your playstyle as a server, its more embraced mass numbers than anything, which clashing with other server playstyles but like I said I prefer you over dead servers… Only guild group I remember is I believe SC for running alone and being positive and fairly challenging fight in equal numbers. I have to think a lot harder to remember other guild groups

but obviously Adac for sheer size, and maybe like DP (although don’t seem them as much) I barely notice tags on AM as its usually blob this or blob that I love how many times Dranul asks is it all of them? and every single time its yes all of them lolol.

The one thing I really dislike about AM is the borderland swapping after a few wipes, AM usually outnumbers enemies but once it gets beat a few times disappears from what I’ve seen on numerous occasions. Instead of play what’s in front of you. If we always bl swapped after a few wipes we wouldn’t be no where near what we are today. But still your better than riverside, keep up the aggression. You will be a serious contender in the silver league, not that PPT matters its just coverage and size.

FSP will win bronze league if they stay below the threshold… and if ANET decides to randomly put teams in gold,silver,bronze that will be massive fail and more unbalanced match ups despite knowing some servers like kodash etc are intentionally throwing rating atm so they won’t be top 9… so I prefer a more natural silver league (mid tier) AM to win silver league over a server trying to fix match up’s for a easier ride… although I would love AG to win from a selfish point of view of then fighting the top tiers again, I wouldn’t want to break the server in the process of achieving that… i.e overpopulation.

/cheers for the fights and gl in your respective next match up’s

FSP we have fought a lot, stick together build on what you have, you will be back to the middle tiers with a bit of work and one or two more guilds recruited or stepping up. Be happy you have no que issues, its better to recover that way, than what happened to old piken as you can’t fix overpopulation.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

Captain Shino, RS changed a lot since our last encounter funny that you still are afraid of us;-)

I would like to fight TUP, Amelia and the whole bunch of decent Guilds you have.
Only Problem is that we will heavenly outnumber you offtime, this will be boring for you as for us.

Greets Myrmi

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

Captain Shino, RS changed a lot since our last encounter funny that you still are afraid of us;-)

I would like to fight TUP, Amelia and the whole bunch of decent Guilds you have.
Only Problem is that we will heavenly outnumber you offtime, this will be boring for you as for us.

Greets Myrmi

remember this?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

TUP fears no one, no server, no guild, no zerg too big. Fear in a video game – hohoho too funny :P

Balls deep or GTFO.

Not wanting Riverside comes from your server history and mentality. The only time your fun is on reset as you strive hard to take and hold stuff. No T3 doors to hide behind. No hundreds of supply and dozens of ACs. Aside from reset you are completely mind numbingly boring to fight against. Sure it might of changed, I hope it has.

I require fun and excitement something every single time I’ve fought RS hasn’t brought (reset the exception).

I would take Vizunah every single week if I could.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

RIVERSIDE COME AT ME BRO, anyways yes i would like to fight riverside before the season start, old enemy, just to face you guys again

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader