Arbor vs UW vs FoW V.02

Arbor vs UW vs FoW V.02

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sorcha.4976

Sorcha.4976

Well, since this forum is still alive : Welcome back UW and FoW for another fun fun week ! Hope you’ll enjoy ! We both got to know each other last week, this one might be more challenging for everyone.

Nice try in attacking Askalion Hills, UW ! And [ptwv] again (or so I remember). I hope you have that recorded too ;-). I left at midnight. I’ll know about the fate of AH on morning. But thanks very much for coming.

Keep heart and have fun guys !

Arborstone – [CCCP] Warrior Kelkahir

Arbor vs UW vs FoW V.02

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jarni.7402

Jarni.7402

Yush I like this match-up!
Was a nice fight around FoW Borderlands Bay after Reset, against both FoW as Arborstone!
We took Bay, FoW retook it while we were attacking their Garrison.
Then we tried to retake Bay. You resisted a long time, but then me and my Guild finally managed to take it again!

Thanks for the good fights!

Servers: Desolation (1) / Piken Square (2)
Main characters: Jarni The Catmander (1) / Jarni Goes Wild (2)
Gank Me Harder [FURY]

Arbor vs UW vs FoW V.02

in Match-ups

Posted by: NGE.1362

NGE.1362

Got Fow full border
Moved to AR and wasted their supply + cannon at Hills
Moved to Underworld , opened Bay gates, got ambushed inside, very nice played Arbostone

Gandara – Commander
[Lusa]Dluis Pt

Arbor vs UW vs FoW V.02

in Match-ups

Posted by: jabberjabber.6804

jabberjabber.6804

Had a good guild run on almost every map today. Got wiped by superior numbers several times but we did built a crazy number of golems to run amok with! Thanks to UW and Arborstone for being great opponents See you later in the week!

Commander Aldronia
Guild Leader of Alpharius [Alph]: a PvX guild in Gandara

Arbor vs UW vs FoW V.02

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jarni.7402

Jarni.7402

Arborstone. You really want our Garrison, right?
You just keep attacking our Garrison while we’re busy repairing and trying to get a WP….been doing that all afternoon, without even giving us 10 minutes to breathe.
You rush inside, we wipe you when outnumbered 2 or 3 to 1. Over and over again.
It’s a nice loot bag farm for us, but aren’t you getting bored after a little while?
Isn’t it obvious that you’re not gonna get our Garri today?

That Commander of yours on Underworld Borderlands this afternoon, is he new?
An experienced one would never have kept suicide rushing the exact same way over and over again, one would think…

I got quite annoyed though, since there was no Commander and I claimed it for my Guild, I had to tag up and defend it. Then I tagged down, just to see you come back 5 minutes later, making me tag up over and over again.
And this while I was busy with a theoretical WvW training with some of my guildies, which is why it got me so annoyed. A training that usually takes 30-45 minutes, now took around 2 and a half hours….

Servers: Desolation (1) / Piken Square (2)
Main characters: Jarni The Catmander (1) / Jarni Goes Wild (2)
Gank Me Harder [FURY]

Arbor vs UW vs FoW V.02

in Match-ups

Posted by: KillEveryoneElse.3940

KillEveryoneElse.3940

that was a lot of golems at our keep :o bags bags bags :O

Arbor vs UW vs FoW V.02

in Match-ups

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

Its been awesome this past week harrassing [COP] the amount of times the entire guild chased me across the map is hilarious xD you should know better than to chase a PU mesmer :P

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

Arbor vs UW vs FoW V.02

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sorcha.4976

Sorcha.4976

Well, everyone back on EBF again. Especially on our side, I have to admit. Thanks to all the roaming groups around the Borderlands for making a different play. Thanks to all UW that try to resist the mighty [COP], and sometimes succeed in.
I hope you guys didn’t die of boredom before the end of the week.

Peace (well, no, but … you got my point)

Arborstone – [CCCP] Warrior Kelkahir

Arbor vs UW vs FoW V.02

in Match-ups

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

Hi Guys,

Ive been organising a duel night for the WvW matchup to take place inside the Obsidium sanctum GvG arena, theres currently quite a few people coming and id like to draw a bit more attention to it, it will take place on thursday at 10pm GMT:00 and everyone is welcome, there have been a few in the past but never one organised inside the duel arena so just a quick few rules if you fancy attending:

1) Stand in the podiums if you are just a spectator, we wouldnt want people interupting duels.

2) /point at someone to challenge and /point back if you accept, then take your place on the arena

3) when you are both positioned on the arena begin the duel by using the /bow emote, (once you bow you are signalling that you are 100% ready to duel and should wait for the other member to bow, once both party members have bowed the duel begins

4) no stomping please, have some respect for the other member

5) if you are taking part in a 2v2 or a 3v3 etc. the other team must be stomped to allow the res mechanic into play, the last enemy to get downed should be left to res himself as to res his teammates :P

6) and last but not least if you fancy trolling and running into the arena to try and get a few “easy” kills it would do well to remember that it will be a room full of avid and enthusiastic duellers

And that’s all, i really hope many of you can attend, events like these tend to encourage friendly and competitive behaviour between servers and are fun for both partys, (well all 3 parties).

Thanks for reading
Red

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin