Gandalf - Blobadons Mouth - Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

What is so priceless about that video?
We see a group of wannabees handholding a zerg that already outnumber their opponents by themselves.. You now broke the stupidty-meter guys, enough of this bs please

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moerscho.4012

Moerscho.4012

We see a group of wannabees handholding a zerg that already outnumber their opponents by themselves.. You now broke the stupidty-meter guys, enough of this bs please

I´m not entirely sure if you watched the right vid or if you´re trollin? Outnumbering? srsly? Stop lying to to yourself just to justify you “blob-blah-blah-blah”

Freya Tyrsdottir
Zirkel der Nacht [ZN]
Abaddons Mund

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tongun.1509

Tongun.1509

Yeah it is not a very high level there, but it seems that it was enough for the groups norreka and lns faced right there. It seems that DP and LNS joined forces during the last fight but giving the fact that the Enemy had at least 3 ac it shouldn’t be an advantage in this specific Situation.

So in the end you lost against wanabees with no skill. So plz Tell me how good you are.

Or just calm Down, appreciate this guild Group and ne thankful for small scale Fights and no blobbing. It seems like you do not know what you Want.

Thx for the vid. Looks like you guys had some nice Fights there

in Match-ups

dangerdoom.3862

Instead of covering the chat you should consider covering the minimap.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

@KinkyWarrior Amelia use Arrow cart on KinkyWarrior before the reset, is SUPER EFFECTIVE, Amelia post matchup thread!!!! so guys if you see the 2 matchup thread post on mine

Yeah i saw Nauda, i just want to try to keep the discussion civil, i think is a bit offensive even if i think is true.
I personaly like Rivercart for Riverside, Ag = Anti-Germans, Gandara = Gandalf, for the rest i don’t know what to use.
Nice video Norreka i need to ask Royalty for the screenshoot quote

To every AM, when people say they hate AM is because when we face you, we usually run in heavy outmanned situation all the time. in WvW i like to lose some win some, when you face outmanned most of the time, you lose more than you win, and sometimes we get heavy lag that’s why we are angry at you. Before facing you, the normal size group was around 30-35, now is definitaly bigger.
Trying to compensate for blob is hard because many can’t handle such fight and until is like 70vs30 there is little lag on the 70 side and the 30 side you get heavy graphic lag because all the see of red that comes out, when is 70v70 everything lags, both graphic and skill.
If someone want to really fight 70 his most secure action is to get 70 with him; Choke, siege and stuff like that work until a certain point.
If you have time AM think why many server are “hateing” you, try to watch from our side, when can all count numbers sometimes we need to admit the facts.

Can we at least consider True at a certain point over 70-80 the game totally breaks down?

DP keep doing video, Norreka quote me as much you want

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

(edited by Amelia Knox.9362)

in Match-ups

Posted by: wombatpanda.8165

wombatpanda.8165

Well…not the best vid. Guild-Groups they fought seemd very small and stuff but comon now that they try you can’t bash them for it.
If you dont like the infamous abba-blobb encourage them more do run without commander tag and as a guild and not flame the times they try^^

Greetings to Gandara..especially to Dius and YaK hope to see you soon guys..maybe next matchup!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Srsly, all this drama.. All servers blob if they can/want..
I, however, encountered several roamers and friendly ones! (both from gandara and AM)

So I had nice duels or dance/jumping communication…

Stahp drama!

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

I´m not entirely sure if you watched the right vid or if you´re trollin? Outnumbering? srsly? Stop lying to to yourself just to justify you “blob-blah-blah-blah”

Did you link the right video?
First fight is FSV with fairly even numbers – a good fight but your not outnumbered (they have 10, its easy enough to count).
A fairly even fight against pugs in garrison but you’ve got siege – yawn
A fairly even fight against pugs at briar in which you nearly wipe, decentish fight all the same
Blob wars at bay and vale – yawn

[Dius]

(edited by Caid.4932)

in Match-ups

Posted by: tetrodoxin.2134

tetrodoxin.2134

Just forget about it, Norreka… no matter what you show them, it’s inferior to their obviously meta-defining skilled guild play. Arrogance at it’s finest. They’re not worth it, after all.

I feel sorry for your server mates that actually act a bit more mature (in forums and ingame). Kudos to them.

@Terrorsquad: Feel free to PM me for some duels!

Anet hates [your class], since [other classes] got buffs while [your class] only received nerfs.

in Match-ups

dangerdoom.3862

Guys, the minimap doesn’t lie. Sorry to burst your bubble(s). The thing is: you guys are trying to proof something while you’re providing us with the evidence that you’re lying. In the process you are also making a complete fool out of yourself by sarcasticly trolling yourselves. It’s kinda funny, you must admit ;-)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Just forget about it, Norreka… no matter what you show them, it’s inferior to their obviously meta-defining skilled guild play. Arrogance at it’s finest. They’re not worth it, after all.

I feel sorry for your server mates that actually act a bit more mature (in forums and ingame). Kudos to them.

@Terrorsquad: Feel free to PM me for some duels!

I might do that 2morrow! Not tonight anymore cuz kinda tired and chilling atm ^-^

Grtz

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bethryn.4087

Bethryn.4087

We had lots of fun, and never run away, should we?

Mein Gott in Himmel, you’re 10 metres from the megablob behind you!

What heroes you are.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

Can we have a new thread please? This one is broken.

Anyway, really fun battle for the last 3 or so hours taking a fully upgraded Bay back on our borderland. Thanks to guys from AM who stayed so we didn’t have to PvD ourselves into comas. We had pretty similar numbers for most of the siege earlier, so everything just felt kind of right. Just a shame there wasn’t a few more of you when we finally broke through to inner after all that supply draining :-P

All the best.

Gandara

(edited by Simonoly.4352)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

First fight is FSV with fairly even numbers – a good fight but your not outnumbered (they have 10, its easy enough to count).
A fairly even fight against pugs at briar in which you nearly wipe, decentish fight all the same

FSV was already trying to defend the tower from a zerg that was attacking from AMs garrison side.
You also had pugs that kept reinforcing from the spawn. Our objective there was to destroy your treb, which we actually did at the second push.
I ran on all borders until around 22-23:00 and i couldnt find a fight with numbers smaller than 20.
We met some small Gandara groups, but that`s about it.

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moerscho.4012

Moerscho.4012

Mein Gott in Himmel, you’re 10 metres from the megablob behind you!

What heroes you are.

I´m very sorry to correct you, thats not a Megablob….thats at least an ULTRABLOB (caps is important here) or an GIGABLOB.

Do you realize that this “megablob” behind them consisists of maybe 30 People at this time?

Freya Tyrsdottir
Zirkel der Nacht [ZN]
Abaddons Mund

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

Thanks for all the fights yesterday ! We got some epic actions and of course a ton of lootbags !

Nice to see AM running as a group, heads up to DP nice fight in the camp there, was our first we weren’t quite warmed up yet ! Was cool even if we were quite outnumbered by LNS ^^

@ XxX we met you only once (switched borders after) and we got rolled over by AM from behind

Nice fights with TDA as well ;-) Keep it up !

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simerja.4813

Simerja.4813

its really anoying that guildgroups from cryshiver and lolganda are only running away all time if a guildgroup from aba is chaising them – made me to log out yesterday after an hour.

at least its nice, that some solo roamers are searching the fight in some small scale at about 2-5 ppl each side

(edited by Simerja.4813)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morgenes.6985

Morgenes.6985

I ran on all borders until around 22-23:00 and i couldnt find a fight with numbers smaller than 20.

You missed our two guild groups on FSP border.
We ran with about 20-30 people from 19-22 when we had to merge because of blobing from FSP and Gandaras side.

But kudos to Dius, I know you didn’t run, it was Kale I was mentioning in my post.
Dius you really have guts.

[ADAC] Kayel, Morti, Morgenes, Brennos, Morgana
some live, some die in the way of the samurai!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

K so, I’m also up for duels if anyone wants to pm me I’m a bit rusty cos I’ve been commanding and slacking on ME3 more than I’ve been roaming recently, but I’ll try to give you guys a good fight xD

@DPvideo-topic; even if the video is okay and you only deployed several carts throughout the duration, most of us are a bit skeptical about the ‘Abbadon won’t fall’ video on the same channel just the amount of Baue Ballista sums up the problem we find; can’t find you guys on even numbers outside the pug blob of EBG, and when we do, or even if we don’t, you’re still covered in Siege, so what chance do we have to enjoy a fight?

Speaking of, to any FSP up in the NW corner of Eternal near Mendon’s for our fight last night, thanks for a good fight, even if we lost, we can sleep safely complaining about proximity to spawn… I joke, everyone enjoyed the fight, shout out to PunK and GoT for some well played tactics and pushes.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

You missed our two guild groups on FSP border.
We ran with about 20-30 people from 19-22 when we had to merge because of blobing from FSP and Gandaras side.

But kudos to Dius, I know you didn’t run, it was Kale I was mentioning in my post.
Dius you really have guts.

We wanted to go on to FSP border all evening, but till 23.30 there was a queue.. Once on the map was deserted… So I guess we missed out on that fun.

If there is a annoying blob on the map of our or FSP side while your looking for fights try another border, you might find more fun running there

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

Instead of expressing my feelings about AM in an inappropriate manner that would certainly have me infracted, I have decided to channel my energy through RAWK music.

Blob on Through (to the other side) by The PvDoors:

You know the blob destroys our nights,
Blob destroys our days,
Tried to run,
Tried to kite,
Blob on through to the other side,
Blob on through to the other side, yeah!

We chased our WXP here,
Grabbed our loot bags there,
Can you still recall,
A time we wiped,
Blob!

Everybody
Blobs my Bessie,
Everybody
Blobs my Bessie,
She gets nigh!
She gets nigh!
Blobbbbbed!!!

I found an AC in your keep!
Bali in your camp!
AC that spammed,
Bali that split,
Blob on through, oh blooooobbbb!

Blobbed our foes, week to week,
Day to day, hour to hour,
Gate is down,
Grab your WXP,

Blob blob blob blob blob blob blob blob blob

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maartac.9457

Maartac.9457

Yesterday Event , Guild Centuria[CE] and ADAC ! Thx 4 the Fights
Uncensored http://www.twitch.tv/maartac/b/414798835

-Necro-Thief-Warrior-Guardian-
http://de.twitch.tv/maartac

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fabs.1983

Fabs.1983

i know its much more cheese to the whine but i have to post it:

startet with ~15 ended with ~20. yeah a LNS guild group too but not all the time.
good to see there are no blobbs by fsp or gandara fun anyway

every server has blobbs – you too. we dont like it either to be outnumbered but we dont qq as seen vs baruch bay <— this server has numbers

Hey Norreka!

BB doesn’t blobb! They have 3 Guild groupts with about 50 ppl and meet randomly every time a AM Zerg is next to them! xD

Oh ya…. BB has numbers … it was a pain in the kitten …

in Match-ups

Bethryn.4087

To the Tannoiser (?) commander from FSP in AMBL:

This is just my opinion on your tactics. If you screw with our supply lines while we’re defending Hills from AM, just so you can take Lake and a supply camp, you’re only screwing with yourself. We were holding 30+ AM in Hills; the moment you stopped us being able to build siege and repair, you doomed any chance you had of holding onto those towers.

With AM committed to Hills, you could easily have taken Bay and Woodhaven (which was t1); you’d have gotten more points and would’ve been able to keep them for longer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

I don’t get the hate for the video from [DP]. It was full of pretty much fair fights and, besides the last one, were (compared to usual) ‘small’ scale. They ran as a guild and I really appreciate it. I hope they had fun.

Try and appreciate it when they actually try and accommodate the desires of the other servers to not blob up as much. I didn’t crash once yesterday

I also liked the little jabs at [XxX] in there :P You have to forgive them the somewhat sarcastic comments, seeing how much hate they keep getting, it makes a person defensive.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by multivira.7925)

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

You had fun and never run away hmmmm… well lets look at the minimap and see why?
Looking at that I reckon its the 30+ LNS behind you =)

Greetings!

Hey, if we would have been 30+ LNS we would have blobbed… it was about 25! xD

Its hard to guess a close running amount of people, I am not far off with 30 =p Also I guessed right with LNS, so did I win a cookie?

Like I said before I am happy and glad to see AM running more as guilds, even though its still a bit close together sometimes. Your guilds easily have the numbers to reach way more then one 70 man “blob”

Though we could not match your number by far yesterday, if this way of playing will continue I am sure this week will have way more intersting battles and a more pleasant matchup.

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

To the Tannoiser (?) commander from FSP in AMBL:

This is just my opinion on your tactics. If you screw with our supply lines while we’re defending Hills from AM, just so you can take Lake and a supply camp, you’re only screwing with yourself. We were holding 30+ AM in Hills; the moment you stopped us being able to build siege and repair, you doomed any chance you had of holding onto those towers.

With AM committed to Hills, you could easily have taken Bay and Woodhaven (which was t1); you’d have gotten more points and would’ve been able to keep them for longer.

I don’t know. Seems like a better tactic than losing the whole Gandara borderlands that was upgraded to t2-t3 while trying to keep AM hills instead :P

All is vain.

in Match-ups

Bethryn.4087

I don’t know. Seems like a better tactic than losing the whole Gandara borderlands that was upgraded to t2-t3 while trying to keep AM hills instead :P

We had 4-6 people holding AM hills from a vastly larger blob; we wouldn’t have made much of a difference in our own BL, but we held Hills under attack for easily three quarters of an hour, and would’ve held it for longer with supply.

Equally, we were keeping 30 AM occupied; if they had just rolled through Hills, there’s no reason they wouldn’t just move right along to our Borderland next.

(edited by Bethryn.4087)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

We had 4-6 people holding AM hills from a vastly larger blob; we wouldn’t have made much of a difference in our own BL, but we held Hills under attack for easily three quarters of an hour, and would’ve held it for longer with supply.

Equally, we were keeping 30 AM occupied; if they had just rolled through Hills, there’s no reason they wouldn’t just move right along to our Borderland next.

Yeah, youre right. Would have been nice to hold atleast Garrison but at the moment there seems to be very little that can be done agains’t the AM morning tide. They are in the process of running over Fsp border now with little to no resistance either.
Kudos to them, they have very impressive coverage combined with numbers. And it evens out by the evening so there’s plenty of good fights to be had still this week

All is vain.

(edited by Boomstin.3460)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

Nauda! I miss you! And all the times my guild would ignore groups and come straight to hunt you down <3 You were our favourite AM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nariquo.1849

Nariquo.1849

i know its much more cheese to the whine but i have to post it:

startet with ~15 ended with ~20. yeah a LNS guild group too but not all the time.
good to see there are no blobbs by fsp or gandara fun anyway

every server has blobbs – you too. we dont like it either to be outnumbered but we dont qq as seen vs baruch bay <— this server has numbers

great video keep it up!

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

Instead of expressing my feelings about AM in an inappropriate manner that would certainly have me infracted, I have decided to channel my energy through RAWK music.

You know the blob destroys our nights,
Blob destroys our days,
Tried to run,
Tried to kite,
Blob on through to the other side, yeah!

We chased our WXP here,
Grabbed our loot bags there,
Can you still recall,
A time we wiped,
Blob!

Everybody
Blobs my Bessie,
Everybody
Blobs my Bessie,
She gets nigh!
She gets nigh!
Blobbbbbed!!!

I found an AC in your keep!
Bali in your camp!
AC that spammed,
Bali that split,
Blob on through, oh blooooobbbb!

Blobbed our foes, week to week,
Day to day, hour to hour,
Gate is down,
Grab your WXP,

Blob blob blob blob blob blob blob blob blob

new WvW theme song

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

Inspiring! Thank you for the laughs.

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

I also liked the little jabs at [XxX] in there :P You have to forgive them the somewhat sarcastic comments, seeing how much hate they keep getting, it makes a person defensive.

Yeah it was pretty funny. If your going to take the kitten you probably want to have a pretty bloody good video to back it up though or your just asking for people to take the kitten right back (i didn’t watch the end to be fair, 60v60 or whatever just doesn’t interest me much).

FSV are pretty good in fairness so all credit for beating them.

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

Aye with the increased range and radius on Ac’s theres very few ‘safe’ spaces you can put siege these days.

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Hunter.4516

The Hunter.4516

Ouch….

Come on guys

Attachments:

Hunchie
Proud Member of [CA] from Aurora Glade.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simerja.4813

Simerja.4813

i see alot of green points on your minimap, could it be you have some problems organizing your wvw maps ? its always better to collect your reinforcements insteed of entering solo.

personally i think you can take those pictures from each of all servers in gw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: DerPlo.9538

DerPlo.9538

7 pages about “mimimi” and nobody cares because it’s just a game.

Anet allow this amount of players per BL and their server can’t handle it! it’s our fault? I didn’t think so.

Abaddonische Grüße Lileath
Blobaddonish Greetings Lileath

(edited by DerPlo.9538)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

@Manudiao Siege noob here, so if i place the AC direclty on the gate i can hit behind? can you confirm that, so that calling for hackers stops and everybody use that, if you do 2 screenshoot that will be great.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

7 pages about “mimimi” and nobody cares because it’s just a game.

Anet allow this amount of players per BL and their server can’t handle it! it’s our fault? I didn’t think so.

Don’t take it personally, I remember fighting AM before they got their transfers from Kodash and they were still fun to fight, with your transfers personally i think you belong against more populated servers but i don’t see why anyone should moan about your server for “blobbing” you just have more population than us and they’re enjoying the game ^__^

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

@Manudiao Siege noob here, so if i place the AC direclty on the gate i can hit behind? can you confirm that, so that calling for hackers stops and everybody use that, if you do 2 screenshoot that will be great.

If theres a gap at the top of the gate then yes (cant think of any tower that doesn’t)

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Missy.7356

Missy.7356

Aye with the increased range and radius on Ac’s theres very few ‘safe’ spaces you can put siege these days.

Dont forget with all the wxp ho’s they have, they have that maxed up.

Can see their chat now, borderland done, lets jump map to the next outmanned bl and we will rinse repeat til ofc everyone they are not outmanned, ok we met some resistance, now we bunker in and sit on ac’s. Oh and not lets forget to use /laugh as often as poss (ofc all done in german)

Have fun, and im sorry for any small groups of AM being zerged down but its like karma, we feel it so will you.

I just wanted to add, that all servers have blobs, thats the casual randoms that pop into W3 for some “fun”, but some of the ranks you guys have no way thats the casual play, that someone playing for 6/8 hrs a day in WvPvD by now you are supposedly hardcore and should not have to “mass up” since you are not that little newbie coming to wvw for the first time wanting to learn, you are choosing not to learn to play differently, you are scared to leave that comfort blanket that surrounds you.

(edited by Missy.7356)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pala.2084

Pala.2084

@Amelia Knox:

Take an arrowcart at your tower and try it out.
Thats also an important part of tactics. Knowing where to proper place ACs and other stuff.
If you are new to wvw ask someone if he has time to answer to you questins.
I remember an “Event” on our ts where some commander/experienced players were just there to answer questions.
They took their time to explain the basics of wvw to new players and hepled them to integrate into our community.
I think thats a very important part to share your knowlege with the rest of the community.

Edit: Wrong name

(edited by Pala.2084)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sandra Martino.3870

Sandra Martino.3870

New contribution from Blobbie Mercury!

Is this the real life?
Or is this fantasy?
Caught in a blobfight
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the blob and seeee…
I’m just a poor boy, i need no sympathy
Cause i easy blob, easy go
A little high, little low
Anywhere the blob goes, doesn’t really matter to me… to meeeee.

Mamaaa, just killed a blob
Put an AC against their head
Spammed my autoattack, now it`s dead!
Mama, wvw had just begun
But now i’ve gone and wiped them all away
Mamaaa, Ooooo (anywhere the blob goes)
Didn’t mean to make you cry
If i’m not back again this tomorrow
Blob on, blob on, as if nothing really matters.

Too late, my time has come
Send conditions down my spine
Body`s stunned all the time
Goodbye everybody – I’ve got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and spawn at waypoint
Mamaaa, Ooooo (anywhere the blob goes)
I don’t want to die
I sometimes wish i`d never been blobbing at all!

Still Feeling Lucky [PunK] – Gunnars Hold
Recruiting necros & guardians. Whisper ingame.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karast.1927

Karast.1927

Keep in mind that (zoom hacking) is wide spread. It happens on every server and no matter which server it is there are going to be a few people at big keep sieges doing it.

Simply put it is far to easy to do, and there is no real way to report it.

It sucks and frankly I hate it, but until the dev’s find a fix there is nothing to do about it, except move on, and look for another fight.

The only thing you can do is if you know people who are using it or if you got guildies using tell them to stop, or gkick them if you can.

I would like people to play in a fair manner, without exploiting, but I have come to accept it is a suck part of an online gaming experience.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

My weekend roaming video, found some really nice small skirmishes here and there! :> Shoutout to AM’s [BS] mesmer and guardian, if only we could’ve been able to finish that fight without the FSP guys ruining it all, was awesome fun! Also the FSP’s [NW] ellie, godkitten your static fields can be irritating :<

If the video is blocked in your country due the music and whatnot, use http://www.hidemyass.com/youtube-proxy/ and enjoy!

Also the invitation for Tyrian Dueling Society [TDS] (multiserver guild for just dueling, has peeps from Gandara, Piken, AG, BB, RS etc) is still open, PM me and I’ll hit you with invi. Perhaps we can get up some duels going on in the evening after the guild raids has ended?

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkonia.9863

Darkonia.9863

Anyway, really fun battle for the last 3 or so hours taking a fully upgraded Bay back on our borderland. Thanks to guys from AM who stayed so we didn’t have to PvD ourselves into comas. We had pretty similar numbers for most of the siege earlier, so everything just felt kind of right. Just a shame there wasn’t a few more of you when we finally broke through to inner after all that supply draining :-P

All the best.

Well ….finially you made it & we had a great time on your Borderlands. The drama began as we lost the Hill some hours before. But thumbs up – you didnt gave up & we are exhausted now ^^. The Bay Battles since friday night on Gandara were awesome & i enjoyed it very much.
*DEFENDER *

in Match-ups

Posted by: manudiao.9803

manudiao.9803

@ Pala… I didn’t ask for help

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

New contribution from Blobbie Mercury!

LOL! These songs are the best things about this thread :p

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

Guys you really need to stop trying to find Far shiverpeaks a nickname when we already appointed one for ourselfs a long time ago… drums Far Dramapeaks TADA!

Far shiverpeaks usually do not blobb up, might happen on primetime but most of the time the few guilds stay within their own group without commanders,

And props for LNS and DP that I saw yesterday running with their own guildgroups, and sorry for you seeing the ugly blobbs FSP was running but in a way you should now see how it can be for us all the time…

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa