Gandalf Vs Far Shiverpeaks Vs Arborstone?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raeyne.5086

Raeyne.5086

WTB AG back =(

Feel sorry for you Arbor, gonna be a long week due to a rediciouls matchup system…

Aww Robin! We are looking forward to finding XxX again, for sure!

I should be back in the game properly after next week, so we can share stories then! :p

We were quite excited when it was AG – FSP – Gandalf, it’s a shame they got reshuffled. I sure it won’t be too long before we get to go at each others throats again though

And while I’m here, hey Lloantix!

Heya Addy! Hope you have fun in your matchup :P

Reset night was pretty fantastic, fights everywhere and there never more than 5-10 minutes before the next. Drakkar runs about in a fairly large single group with 1 or 2 small guilds. Their blob numbers bring the challenge, and the loot. And then MSs small guilds bring the even number coordinated challenge and practice. Very little need for drawn out siege warfare and some epic open field battles. You wouldn’t believe the gold and badges I got between 7 and 1 if I told you!

Unfortunately that was my only log in before the next reset, my last exam finishes at 4 on Friday. I hope for more of the same next week to be completely honest.

Inspite of that, however, I’m disappointed we didn’t get to keep the Gandalf, FSP, glade match up because that would have been epic! I hope it comes to pass in the near future. Although the potential for forum warriors fighting over here instead of in the game would bring it all down, without a doubt.

Commander Taranius Vier – Guardian
Leucetius Vier – Necromancer | Adiella Vier – Ranger
Proudly representing The Unlikely Plan [TUP] on Aurora Glade.

in Match-ups

Posted by: thihihi.9451

thihihi.9451

Lesson of the day: don’t throw 20 alphas against a gate with 100 ac’s and oil.

Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

It’s all about night coverage (talking about the tally at night) and Gandara has them, which I’m jealous of but this shows enough that new match-up thing should be updated..

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

I would rather see the map with all 3 colors than with it being completely red tho. Matchups like this gets really dull really fast because the other 2 can’t do much when the third one is just steamrolling through everything and everyone.

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Missy.7356

Missy.7356

Tbh gloating on forums on a totally unfair match up isnt what id call fair play, if it was the other way round (remember last week?) and Gandara was out numbered there would be so many QQ’s in this thread. Actually think back to when Piken did that to us on EB, remember how much fun that was everyday and they didnt come to the forums for a pat on the back.

Never know maybe next week we will be the underdog and find ourselves outmanned on EB and every other map too at prime time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Terror Gnome.8246

The Terror Gnome.8246

Aws FSV duderos, why did your whole guild jump on my guildie mesmer’s body @ ogrecamp in EB? It was only few of us versus your guild group + pugs you had with you so there wasn’t much glory in that fight anyways. If it was Osicat’s body on the ground, I’d have prolly joined you but since it wasn’t.. I can only ask why did you do it?

Could be because of your scrubby 5 man gank team doing the same to soloers.
But what do i know…
PS – did it burn ?

Talking about actual jumping on top of a body that’s on the ground, not ganking and killing us. [JDGE]‘s super bad scrubby ganking team only jumps and /dances if it’s someone from [lion] guild, but if you bump into our “that Russian thing” engineer with ugly hat, he’ll most likely do some more hurtful things as he lives off of vodka and has never seen a sober day. During one of our guild raids we found him humping a magic find banner. Anyways, going too much offtopic here! No, it didn’t burn as FSV didn’t get me, was just wondering as FSV has always been a well respected guild, known for their fair play and good behaviour. First time saw them jumping and teabagging so was rather curios what made them do it. That’s all. Sorry to disappoint you :>

Either way, I apologize for making the Queen tank the floor and I can only promise that it will mayhaps happen again, as we don’t believe in monarchy but in communism. Heads will roll! VIVA LA CRAB!

Hooray, new friends!

[lion]

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Yay BFF! Where are you guys hiding? Last match up you were fiercely guarding one of the spawntowers in FSBL, hour after hour, day after day, sitting on top of ACs refusing to come out and play with us. During this match up I have only been able to riverdance on top of one dead [lion]. I didn’t even kill him but I had to do the dance for the sake of all the holy things! :<

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Oh i didn’t take offense or anything. I presume 15 probably looks like a lot to the 5 you tend to run anyway. Always nice to be namechecked anyway lol, nice ego boost.

Neither did I, was putting an end to the “But we’re only 15” train. Np for the name promotion, gotta love your bros.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in Match-ups

Posted by: drongas.4189

drongas.4189

i dont like our blob

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alcyon.7098

Alcyon.7098

Well, kinda hard to have fun for us (Arborstone).
Last evening, on our prime time, we were outmanned on every map. This morning we had nothing left.
That’s not a big deal for the dedicated wvw players, we’re still going to fight as hard as we can
But i’m afraid we’ll loose a lot of “casual/occasionnal” players who are easily bored when they get stomped time after time.

We’ll see how it goes this week.

PS : Gandara’s people please go to work at least 12 hours a day, and 10 hours of sleeping time sounds good !! Cya between 8PM and 10PM GMT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bethryn.4087

Bethryn.4087

Yeah, sorry about EBG Arborstone. We kinda got carried away with upgrading overnight.

Jerrifer’s state might sort of be entirely my fault, but the rest lies solely at the (pink) feet of Ravivkk.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Jim.3971

Lord Jim.3971

I was on Arbostone BL last night and I can see how it wouldn’t have been much fun for your casuals, to be honest it wasn’t a particularly enjoyable night on the other side if you are after “fairish” fights, I’m pretty sure we had signigicantly more numbers for most of the night, though yours seemed to pick up as it got closer to midnight.

What was heartening to see was that despite our numbers you guys never gave up, you kept charging into us and our siege despite the high probability of you all dying which is always great to see. I sincerely hope this match up doesn’t harm your WvW community permenantly I’ve seen more openfield fighting from heavily outmanned groups of Arborstone players in two nights than I ever have from huge guild + PUG on certain other servers.

This really is the sort of match up where solo roaming/small groups should be going on out of primetime and then people actually fight for stuff in primetime but the allure of keep sized Wexp may be too much. Will certainly be interesting if Gandara’s weekday off peak crew is the same size it was when we had non-random match ups and 50 Germans running all over the place from 9am onwards.

Conchis – Tchuu Tchuu I’m A Train [TCHU] – Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cetung Cetungos.1752

Cetung Cetungos.1752

Thanks to a persevering and sleep depriving commander (Guinivere), we took over EBG, and as someone stated, ‘painted the town red’.

We don’t do this often, so I feel like this deserves a little showing off.

Props to FSP for holding out as long as you did in Langor. You kept us back the whole time.

In fact, the great achivement of the EGB take the rest players sleeps

Ranger lvl 80 [SURI] Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Last evening, on our prime time, we were outmanned on every map. This morning we had nothing left.
That’s not a big deal for the dedicated wvw players, we’re still going to fight as hard as we can
But i’m afraid we’ll loose a lot of “casual/occasionnal” players who are easily bored when they get stomped time after time.

PS : Gandara’s people please go to work at least 12 hours a day, and 10 hours of sleeping time sounds good !! Cya between 8PM and 10PM GMT

Yeah i agree with this,Arborstone has no place vs us and Gandara espec..they are outmanned all the time,how can this be fun for a server ? It isnt…they keep losing every tower + their keep ( right now again ) in EB.and Gandara…you already have a kittenload of people…tone it down on that nightzerg,it’s not needed going around capping empty towers with no resistance at all.How is this fun ? Rather stop playing at night and come back when theres some people to face atleast…As of now in EB,Arborstone side totally red again..Gandara,no offense but,you see Arbor being outmanned like this..Why not back off a bit and hit us FSP now instead ? I think its a bad idea to go full force on a low pop server..let these people have some fun already.Because if this goes on,they wont have any at all the entire week,and you prob will be facing even less people.

(edited by Caedmon.6798)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eolehyene.9084

Eolehyene.9084

Yeah i agree with this,Arborstone has no place vs us and Gandara espec..they are outmanned all the time,how can this be fun for a server ? It isnt…

Can you please stop speaking for us ? You need to win to have fun ? Good for you, we just need fight to have fun.

[Tz] Warrior
“Come on hit me, hit me, please, some more,
While my team pounds you into the floor.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Yeah i agree with this,Arborstone has no place vs us and Gandara espec..they are outmanned all the time,how can this be fun for a server ? It isnt…

Can you please stop speaking for us ? You need to win to have fun ? Good for you, we just need fight to have fun.

Do you read anywhere in anything that i said,That i want to win ? No…Please learn to read and understand while doing so.A server like arborstone who has so few people,getting hit so hard All the time because its so easy to do so…then being nightzerged aswell..should be layed off a bit.Unless you want them all to drop and just come back when this week is over..Was it really that hard to understand ? Dont read things that aren’t there
Also,i was speaking for myself….As you would see,when you would have thoroughly read and understood my post.

in Match-ups

Sirendor.1394

Ok, so me and a few friends have launched Alliance of Shadows here on gandara, a WvW focused guild. If anyone here wants to be part of a new small scale WvW guild (not exclusively WvW, also PvE for gold farm and SPvP for group training), let us know here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/GANDARA-EU-Alliance-of-Shadows-WvW-Guild/first#post2140800

(edited by Sirendor.1394)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Yeah i agree with this,Arborstone has no place vs us and Gandara espec..they are outmanned all the time,how can this be fun for a server ? It isnt…they keep losing every tower + their keep ( right now again ) in EB.and Gandara…you already have a kittenload of people…tone it down on that nightzerg,it’s not needed going around capping empty towers with no resistance at all.How is this fun ? Rather stop playing at night and come back when theres some people to face atleast…As of now in EB,Arborstone side totally red again..Gandara,no offense but,you see Arbor being outmanned like this..Why not back off a bit and hit us FSP now instead ? I think its a bad idea to go full force on a low pop server..let these people have some fun already.Because if this goes on,they wont have any at all the entire week,and you prob will be facing even less people.

Tbh i’ve been surprised with the lack of FSP’s around. Not getting much fights from them either. I know with the way wvw maps / points works it makes the game completely unsuitable to what is basically a 1v1 match but still feels like a lot of you have dissapeared this week.

I’m pretty bored this week tbh. The vast majority of my time has been spent with a choice of either join in a fight against a group thats already outnumbered 2 to 1 or go to the other side of the map and pvd our way through an undefended keep / tower. Last night was especially boring, there was just no one to fight and our nightcrew was bigger than i’ve ever seen it really.
Pretty dissapointing that all these guys show up to stick the boot in against opponents who haven’t got a chance in hell of defending themselves and dissapear when theres actually a challenge. Maybe im being harsh on them, most were there for poi’s and stuff, people were linking gifts of exploration every 20 mins last night, maybe it’ll give them a taste for wvw and they’ll come back for more (i doubt it, last night was pretty boring and they wont get many nights like that if they did enjoy it).

There was a challenge to get a wp in every keep in every bl this week on our forums btw (as it would be a challenge in an unchallenging week) not particularly helpful imo for the health of this match but the silly numbers might continue for this reason. Just a heads up.

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

I agree with you totally, put points aside in a match up like this and find some great fights and have fun

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kansloos.4329

Kansloos.4329

Really gandara is the only thing you can do blob? Learn some tactics man really this is getting annoying…..

Chelios BoeddhaBear – Guardian
The Glory of War [GoW]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: eremos.8142

eremos.8142

Yeah we’re on a bit of a downturn lately, not so many commanders around and the night crew has shrunk. It’s fine though. This too shall pass.

Xander Moss
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

A big “thank you” to the Dius engineer who dueled each of us outside Bay on the FR border and to the Judge ranger/ele i met at ogre`s in EB. You guys are awesome

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

I personally am just sticking to capping some camps as we simply don’t have the manpower to pick any fights and those that are picked escalate quickly in being outnumbered by mostly organised groups vs pugs, on top my net and gw2 seem to have a beef lately, which results in me rubberbanding and having frameloss up to 5 seconds in pretty much any fight, meaning i won’t give you guys a fight even if you’re solo just not worth it when my game loses out on frames 24/7.

We’ll see if the numbers during the weekday will remain this bad, but with no real third presence to pressure, you can simply keep 90% of your force @ us anyway which will result in even less people playing on our side, as we’re mostly pugs and we all know how morale is for pugs when you can’t do anything without being zerged ;p

in Match-ups

Missy.7356

Really gandara is the only thing you can do blob? Learn some tactics man really this is getting annoying…..

Unfortunately we are a high PvE server and times like this just brings them in, you could always do what I did last week, find that Dungeon Master or Legendary Weapon and make sure they at least incur some costs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bluesavanah.8562

Bluesavanah.8562

Where exactly do you want people to go, there are limited targets for Gandara to hit so ofc lots of people will be in same place. Also this is a good week for the pugs of Gandara so there are so many more people than usual. We’ve had 1 hour queue’s prime time and haven’t seen that for months. It’s unfortunate that you are on the receiving end, but we can’t be held responsible for the match-up.

To AS I admire your courage and it would be a shame if you gave up at any point this week, you thus far have gained many points on your evolution which should lead to a more balanced match-up next week.

To Gandara any form of gloating with screenshots etc is really beneath you and should stop. Remember it could be next week you are on the receiving end of a very similar situation if we get the wrong match-up. Enjoy the week that is and the stuff it yields you but no need to humiliate your adversaries.

Commander, Malicious Mischief [MM] ,Gandara
[MM] recruiting currently

in Match-ups

Posted by: drongas.4189

drongas.4189

i agree with u. our organized random pug to strong. and i see alot new our ppls in wvw, they probably coming from pve.
but yesterday i been in fspbl all day, and defend bay, couple hours fight near sentry garison/bay was rly fun. u push,we push, all hapy. dont be so angry

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

in Match-ups

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

Judge duo troll team say hi to Far Shiverpeaks ppl in top camp, y for a fantastic dance, the more the merrier idd <3

/Osicat

PS HI TDA!

PPS, any arbonstone ppl who want to do some sandbox pvp instead of point chase, organice some duels. I sure alot of Judge and other ppl up for it.

(edited by Osicat.4139)

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

I agree with you totally, put points aside in a match up like this and find some great fights and have fun

Its tough to find fights let alone good fights atm … theres just way too many of us compared to AS in particular. Sure its not much fun for you guys being zerged down by uncounterable numbers but for anyone on gandara who likes good fights its pretty crap for us too. This match up system is lousy

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Sirendor.1394

Its tough to find fights let alone good fights atm … theres just way too many of us compared to AS in particular. Sure its not much fun for you guys being zerged down by uncounterable numbers but for anyone on gandara who likes good fights its pretty crap for us too. This match up system is lousy

That’s the way it is. It’s not fun for neither of the servers. For gandarans, whenever we try to do small scale fights, a gandaran zerg pops up and kills every enemy…
Far shiverpeaks may be stronger than Arborstone but they get hit a lot aswell, by forces that are way too high. Arborstone people are barely ever seen, except near spawn.

I did 3 hours of WvW this afternoon, together with my guild and we frequented Arborstone guys about 3 times, and always only 3-5.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Is gandara a new German server? :/

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Yes we are. We are doing it to get some really good rating so we can actually meet a skilled server next week

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarTn.3810

MarTn.3810

Seems like FPS are struggling with their numbers compared to Gandara. Arbostone…I just feel sorry for you guys.

It’s really just the lack of players on the FPS-side that’s the problem. Doesn’t seem like anybody cares. Too bad, could have been a good matchup, though it doesn’t seem like that’s the case.

(edited by MarTn.3810)

in Match-ups

Sirendor.1394

Respect to Arborstone for their tries to keep up with us. Sorry to crush you in Bay on your BL and later at Lake, you really tried hard. Thanks for the poking FSP.

Edit: And of course thank you to gandara, though we should zerg a bit less.

(edited by Sirendor.1394)

in Match-ups

Posted by: babak.3654

babak.3654

I’ve been having some technical issues since the patch – disconnects, 5-10 second freezes, skill lag in large doses and frame rates in single figures in larger fights. My PC isn’t that great but it’s substantially worse than before. I’m on FSP, I don’t know how many others are experiencing the same. It certainly put me off playing for now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathspike.1870

Deathspike.1870

I find this match-up rather unfortunate. As a Far Shiverpeaks player, we have had some great match-ups in the previous weeks and most were interesting with a close call at the end of the week. In this match, the guilds of Gandara are tactically very quick and the PUG is overwhelming. Especially the latter overshadows a lot of effort and puts off a lot of players (Including me, unfortunately, as I find no joy in a garanteed defeat).

I hope each side gets a more interesting match-up next week. :-)

Active: Mesmer, Warrior
Inactive: Guardian, Elementalist, Ranger, Thief (ex-main)
Leveling: Engineer, Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

Gandara does blob, im not gonna say we as a server dont , i know i dont =)

But do you really think we dont know any tactics?

PS : HAI JDGE

TDA

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Simple: Cuz of lack of AB players, gandara easily takes their bl/eb spot.. At day and at night since they have the numbers to do so.. This has nothing to do with skill or tactics whatsoever (except for yak,XxX,MM..)

WvW basically comes down to numbers this week, simple as that

Although had some good fights! Like 2vs2 but then suddenly a zerg +40 passes and ya, they didn’t ignored me :p..

So ofc, FSp server got demoralized, aswel part of Arbor server I think.. Which I understand ofc, would be the same with me and many others..
Let’s see what next week is gonna bring!

Cheers

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ragnar.4257

Ragnar.4257

Gandara had the same problem about 3 months ago, we were against Augury Rock and Arborstone, while Arb were on their plummit from T1 to T9, so it was basically 1v1 with Augury. Augury were slightly better than us, but the score difference was massive, because Augury could hold Arbs stuff as well as their own and sometimes ours as well. And without the pressure of a 3rd server to create a natural 2v1, they were able to push us pretty hard too.

Must say, I didn’t enjoy that week, so sympathies to FSP. Anyone who’s been around the block in WvW knows that these scores aren’t really a fair reflection on you.

As for Arborstone, really love the attitude of you guys, don’t give up

[Scnd][TA][Dius][aX]

(edited by Ragnar.4257)

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

So far I had a blast, Don’t know why everyone is crying… Gandara yes they have a huge zerg, but wouldnt call it a blobb… We don’t give gandara any reason to split up, we run with 1 commander aswell… Except for few guilds that splits off from commanders.

FSV is enjoying the matchup but hoping we will see the old Gandara before they met Abbadons Mouth blobb =) Think that changed Gandara forever

I am seeing less and less Arborstone which makes me abit sad but it could also be that we just not in same border.

Arborstone is doing great ticking more than FSP atm so good job and keep at it!

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

we tryed all the evening on FSP border not even a guild group running,only a big growing blob who always run away from us when we try to flank them,fps blob simply come out to fight 5/1 and when the fight still outnumber the other they see us they run in garrison:/ and there are some funny moment too,when they try to hunt us with like 50 /60+blob.

ty for the farm is not the game we want but is the only game we found this evening.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

Yes we are. We are doing it to get some really good rating so we can actually meet a skilled server next week

Good luck in the upper tiers. Please send us a few photos of the blobs you`ll encounter there so that we, the lowly unskilled peasants of Far Shiverpeaks, might bask in your glory and wonder at your godlike nature.
Since my IQ is about the same as the room temperature and I don`t tend to go out much I wasnt very sure what you meant by “skilled”. I asked a friend and he told me that skill looks like a huge red “train” of people that spam laugh emotes every time they defeat a much smaller force.
While the vast majority of our FSP force valiantly defends the borderland spawnpoints (a tedious and dangerous task that requires hours of sitting in the same place) a few of us still roam the wvw areas.
Until the end of this matchup we ask you kindly to divide your “skill” a bit so that we can get a small sense of accomplishment by bringing down a door or killing the occasional npc every now and then.
Best regards

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

(edited by Kaleygh.1524)

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

Tbh i can’t blame FSP giving out about some of the gandaran groups ive run into. Saw a group of about 20 last night at fsp’s spawn on eb after the map had been flipped. They had 2 ac’s built and were farming about 10 guys.
Just a total lack of class
Same idiots who’ll dissapear when we have a match that doesn’t consist of farming servers a tiny fraction of our size are the ones emote spamming after their zerg steamrolls down 1 guy. Wish they’d bugger off back to whatever hole they crawled out of and we could have some vaguely interesting fights this week.

kitteners have turned me into the elitist, moany kittenhead in map chat … hate this match

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Missy.7356

Tbh i dont even agree with the waypoint in AS EB Keep, its already a crap week for them least they could have had even fights in jump puzzle but we have even denied them that bit of fun too. I remember far to many of our bad matches that sucked the fun out of playing to find it fun myself doing it to others.

Tho well played FSP tonight you deff caught us sleeping in GBL It seemed that supply camp was far too important to some to want to give it to AS instead of coming to help Hills.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

If it helps it’s not really our fault, all of the PvErs are funnelling in after hearing of PoIs and Vistas being freed up so they can stroll in unchallenged.

Eternal Battlegrounds has a perpetual queue here, players waiting to get into the JP, the largest coverage from pug commanders I’ve ever seen, and ofc the mindless PvE Zerg. Anyways the only thing I can really suggest is picking one border and concnetrating on it, or fighting pug blobs with guild groups.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Match-ups

Rookni.2469

So funny when people take the bait See you in the borderlands during the week where we will be running our normal untagged guild group of 15 – 20 people. Hope to see the guilds we fought during our last match up, since this weekend has been boring as hell

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Good luck in the upper tiers. Please send us a few photos of the blobs you`ll encounter there so that we, the lowly unskilled peasants of Far Shiverpeaks, might bask in your glory and wonder at your godlike nature.
Since my IQ is about the same as the room temperature and I don`t tend to go out much I wasnt very sure what you meant by “skilled”. I asked a friend and he told me that skill looks like a huge red “train” of people that spam laugh emotes every time they defeat a much smaller force.
While the vast majority of our FSP force valiantly defends the borderland spawnpoints (a tedious and dangerous task that requires hours of sitting in the same place) a few of us still roam the wvw areas.
Until the end of this matchup we ask you kindly to divide your “skill” a bit so that we can get a small sense of accomplishment by bringing down a door or killing the occasional npc every now and then.
Best regards

Def +1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

I don’t know if or, everything in the above post was sarcasm right? Like Rook’s message, the reply, everything; we all know that, right?

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Match-ups

Rookni.2469

I thought that when I replied to a person that asked if we was a german server (something I didnt rage over, but answered with same content) it would be clear. But oh well.

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

If it helps it’s not really our fault, all of the PvErs are funnelling in after hearing of PoIs and Vistas being freed up so they can stroll in unchallenged.

Someone asked can we take the orb tonight lol

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paradoxine.8192

Paradoxine.8192

So far I had a blast, Don’t know why everyone is crying… Gandara yes they have a huge zerg, but wouldnt call it a blobb… We don’t give gandara any reason to split up, we run with 1 commander aswell… Except for few guilds that splits off from commanders.

FSV is enjoying the matchup but hoping we will see the old Gandara before they met Abbadons Mouth blobb =) Think that changed Gandara forever

I am seeing less and less Arborstone which makes me abit sad but it could also be that we just not in same border.

Arborstone is doing great ticking more than FSP atm so good job and keep at it!

I for one had a lot of fun tonight in the open field on FSP BL. I mostly ran in a dumb zerg of about 15 people (no commander) and FSP sure made us pay for that I commend your efforts, if nothing else.