HoD/DR/BP

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

Zel-To begin,when a small man complains about the Zerg mentality that permeates this game, they are not in fact “whining” about dying. Instead, they are calling out a “tactic” that focuses on overwhelming force of numbers in order to replace actual skill.

Some servers are bigger than others, what a small server may consider a Zerg may be a skirmish squad against a t1 server. You cannot say people are hiding behind Zerg and have no skill its stupid. What are they supposed to do say “alright guys we are facing a smaller force I want half of you to either not Q or when we do get in an engagement please draw straws to see who will be sitting out”? /facepalm

Hey there stellar player. Looks like you didn’t actually read all of my post….just the very beginning. Go back and try it again. Should probably clear things up!

Thanks!

Thats because it was a massive post, as osif said TLDR. + your in with jscull who keeps sighting we should all be running around in 5 mans.

But yea you got me, I lost interest in your post after that first few lines, if it went on to say more to the contrary I apologize

(edited by Gahzirra.8639)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Will have to check video but I don’t remember seeing him have help in a few of the assaults since there were several (you always get some randoms trying to help its unavoidable), but at work so cannot cite exampkitten ttom line what this was in ref too, thats skill whatever Jscull was talking about 6v20 on most likely a bunch of non coordinated up leveled puggers not brag worthy. Show me pulling off stuff like Buka and kudo’s will be given.

I have no doubt PAXA could pull off great things given the numbers, you guys are well coordinated but it is a whole lot easier coordinating 5 people then 20+ thats just fact no slight to PAXA or any of the other skirmishers. A commander hat quickly attracts all the puggers and BP was mainly a pug server.

edit: for unnecessary censorship “example” realy?

Ya I wasn’t able to watch the whole video either since the internet is wonky right now at work, but I watched the first fight he had. He was never even focused and was hardly touched in the first fight. Besides, any good Mesmer can take on a larger number of bad/upscaled players. I don’t have time anymore to make vids (hopefully will again in the future) but here’s an older one of me doing similar stuff as Buka. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPVcoo5cFSs

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

There is definitely an imbalance with numbers, and without numbers you are just going to get steamrolled no matter how skilled your player base is. You might have some good battles but ultimately you won’t win the war because you just can’t field enough people to keep control of points you have taken. Or, hell, even break out of your spawn point for that matter.

With the lower tier servers it’s now painfully evident how imbalanced the system is.

Just gaining rating even tho you’re not accomplishing anything on the map is not fun. If I wanted to just play a numbers game I’d break out the board games and turn off the computer. I want to win a battle, kill things, and gain territory to go up in rank. Gain something tangible. Sitting at your spawn point being murdered because you’re outmanned 100v1 is not fun…even if you are gaining rank while you do it. That’s not a real testament to skill.

If there was some sort of population control so it evens out the playing field when you try to enter a BL or EB.

The cap could be based on the lowest population server on that particular map set up in mb 20 player increments or percentage based. So if the lowest # a server can field in Eb is say 70, the other 2 servers can’t field more than a low% more than that each. For the BL’s it would be based on the home servers population. So if you can only get in 30 people in your own bl then the enemy can’t have more than that, but if you go into enemy territory you’re at the mercy of their #’s. Home court advantage.

I think you would really start seeing skilled fights and not just a mindless hack and slash because the server you’re up against can field 30x your #‘s. I really don’t mind losing a fair fight, but c’mon anet, even the 300 died in the end to greater numbers.

i think your issue is you’re fighting BP.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Areoh.7495

Areoh.7495

Had some great fights and looks even when all 3 servers are online at the same time… however, I go to sleep and then go to work to find all areas are conquered by one server…. give me a break, this is not even at all.

Areoh
[HoD]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linanthony.1809

Linanthony.1809

Been a pleasure fighting you two servers this week. I hope we meet again BP when we gain more numbers. DR, I’m fine with going with you guys again as you seem to have all quit for bashing some dragons :P

Genesis Theory [GT]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: kymaera.4739

kymaera.4739

It would be interesting to be in a match-up with HoD without a massive imbalance such as having BP as the third. Most of the times I’ve seen HoD, it’s been a massacre one way or the other due to one of us having to fend off BP. Whichever or us ends up in 2nd place will depend on the focus firing that BP does.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: SandySothe.7950

SandySothe.7950

Stay classy, BP. I’m glad our borderlands was worth blowing 100g on to you guys cause it sure isn’t to us.

Attachments:

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

(edited by SandySothe.7950)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: SandySothe.7950

SandySothe.7950

And then you wiped them all in the Garrison Lord Room. Well played, sirs.

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: DIMH.5362

DIMH.5362

Thought I’d leave this here. It’s roughly 1/2-2/3 of the bags I got while standing still on the ac. Fun fun fun fun fun.

Attachments:

D I M H — Human Engineer [GT]
Henge of Denravi
“Express Delivery”

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: DIMH.5362

DIMH.5362

From a different angle.

Attachments:

D I M H — Human Engineer [GT]
Henge of Denravi
“Express Delivery”

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

BP bl was a blast all night tonight. Thanks to all the BP, HOD, and DR guilds that showed up for just a little bit of fun. :o) Sorry bout that NN camp but ya kept us out of bay hehe Kalkz we still had a blast :p

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

Stay classy, BP. I’m glad our borderlands was worth blowing 100g on to you guys cause it sure isn’t to us.

Lol we didn’t need 20 omega’s to cap your BL, we did it to have fun. We stood in garry destroying the walls and doors on the outer just for fun. We did what you saw because one of our very public commanders is taking a break for a while… good luck Dtc Justice.

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

I felt quite bad for DR and HoD.. Failing that double team on our SM and keep must have been pretty dammmn embarrassing.

Midnight Mafia [MM]

(edited by Noodica.5428)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

Lol we didn’t need 20 omega’s to cap your BL, we did it to have fun.

Clearly you need more.

On the other hand, thanks for the loot; I set up an arrow cart and then got carpal tunnel syndrome picking up the bags from everyone that jumped off the cliff.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hrolfr.6285

Hrolfr.6285

AR wants a rematch BP. We are waiting.

Hrolfr Kuma
Everyone has a plan ’till they get punched in the mouth. ~ Mike Tyson

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I felt quite bad for DR and HoD.. Failing that double team on our SM and keep must have been pretty kitten embarrassing.

I feel quite bad for BP in that, for the most part, they are absolutely horrible in the open field. You guys still lose 5-7v20+ in the open field because you let yourself get kited and your overextenders get killed until you no longer have enough people to win by numbers alone and that is when you get turned on and killed by groups a third your size.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Thanks Dtc Justice – all the best. Hope everyone enjoyed the 20 Omega salute.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gothahm.6274

Gothahm.6274

I felt quite bad for DR and HoD.. Failing that double team on our SM and keep must have been pretty kitten embarrassing.

I feel quite bad for BP in that, for the most part, they are absolutely horrible in the open field. You guys still lose 5-7v20+ in the open field because you let yourself get kited and your overextenders get killed until you no longer have enough people to win by numbers alone and that is when you get turned on and killed by groups a third your size.

meh…I do alright. Have fun with that though.

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian
[HoA] House of Ahm/Borlis Pass

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

I dun think the FKB commander likes us very much. 10 in the tower with an AC, ballista and treb now, lol. He dun like roamers.

Attachments:

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

(edited by Pentzski.4620)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crixus.9247

Crixus.9247

To hatasgunnahate next time face us in wvw instead of guesting and advertising our guild in DR LA for us. But I have to thank you because your advertisement get us more people interested in our guild and wvw.

Crixus

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stone.6751

Stone.6751

Lol we didn’t need 20 omega’s to cap your BL, we did it to have fun.

Clearly you need more.

On the other hand, thanks for the loot; I set up an arrow cart and then got carpal tunnel syndrome picking up the bags from everyone that jumped off the cliff.

It wasn’t hard to tell that we weren’t making a serious attempt at capping all your keeps/towers. We stood around and took down like 4 destroyable outer walls at Bay, again at inner, then we did it again at the tower taking down an outer wall and then trying for more before someone capped the tower. Even when we got to Garrison we worked on taking down multiple outer walls before we did a banzi inside the keep.

Most of the fun was had playing around in the golems before we even moved out. WE had a lot of laughs screwing around. I’m sure there are some people who got some great pictures that I expect to see posted.

Penny Royalty – Level 80 Guardian
Raingarde – Level 80 Necromancer

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wenrolio.8063

Wenrolio.8063

I haven’t been able to be online much this week, but I did get some solid play in DR bl last night from 9-11:30 EST. It was a lot of fun battling it out in Bay on my necromancer.

I’d very much like to see DR in the future.

I was also very impressed with the KoM guys I was fighting alongside. Apologies if I added in on any small group fights you were trying to have.

Asuran -Engineer, Elementalist, Necromancer, Mesmer, and underlevel Ranger

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sean.8274

Sean.8274

^What Bllades said.

I for one am not raging against BP for steamrolling us. I take it as practice. Learn new strategies. Hone my skills versus an outnumbering zerg. If anything, BP gives us ample practice at defending our keeps. (Since they flip several times a day lol)

Keep up the fight HoD, sitting a fight out bc its “unfair” gets us nowhere. Show up and give it what you got.

To DR: I very much look forward to our inevitable meeting on the virtual battleground once again. It should be a good fight.

Lucy Ursa~80 Guardian | Worf Rozhenko~80 Warrior | Vera Valentine~80 Mesmer | Cupcake~80 Engi
King Arcturus X~80 Ranger | Suki Serra~80 Thief | Count Charon~80 Necro | Regulus Leo~80 Ele
HoD since launch

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

HoD human female scout [NOW] and HoD asuran thief soldier [NOW]

I greatly enjoyed our fights at hylek camp.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: AtlasSi.9130

AtlasSi.9130

20 Omegas was worth the fun. We were just out to have fun last night. :P As a farewell to one of BP’s best and well known commanders. <3

Attachments:

18 80s | 12 100% | r177 | wvw r970 | 9,000+ hours
BP → DR → FA → Mag → BP → FA

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

When will we see you again? <3

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

Varied Invective

Go away, or I will taunt you a 2nd time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=A8yjNbcKkNY#t=94s

Attachments:

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zuer.2814

Zuer.2814

I won’t be on for the reset, but I just wanted to hop on the forums and wish everyone the best of luck for tonight’s reset. Hopefully we’re all in a better balanced match this upcoming week.

Zuer
Maguuma
[AON]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

20 Omegas was worth the fun. We were just out to have fun last night. :P As a farewell to one of BP’s best and well known commanders. <3

Probably was in good fun for most of BP. Marred, unfortunately, by the fact that there were BP (probably not related to the actual organization of the event) who were inviting themselves to HoD in our BL talking trash beforehand.

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lepew.7890

Lepew.7890

I don’t think the moderators have a sense of humor. At least ArKRazor got it.

Azgarn come on by a tower tonight. I’ll come on out. Just ignore that big bucket thing that is being built while I get appropriately attired.

McDingus – DDLG guild – Stormbluff Isle

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spirit Ritulist.9315

Spirit Ritulist.9315

Surprised no one’s talking about SM lol it only took DR 2 hours last night (and me to skip a night of sleeping >_<) of fighting to get it then hold it for 7 hours only to be recapped by BP XD great fights I really enjoyed it BP you really made us work to keep that castle and HoD you really came outta no where with the golem zerg lol when I heard golems were on inner thought it was BP.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

We would like to ask you to refrain from derailing the matchup and get back on topic.

Thanks for your understanding.

(edited by Moderator)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatasGunnaHate.3627

HatasGunnaHate.3627

Surprised no one’s talking about SM lol it only took DR 2 hours last night (and me to skip a night of sleeping >_<) of fighting to get it then hold it for 7 hours only to be recapped by BP XD great fights I really enjoyed it BP you really made us work to keep that castle and HoD you really came outta no where with the golem zerg lol when I heard golems were on inner thought it was BP.

Alright DR! That’s what I like to hear. Keep it up guys we can pull of second place yet!
If my guild was there BP wouldn’t have stood a chance.
Would you happen to have a score update?

/Salute <3

[VR] Kyytia
Maguuma’s Mutant Dragon Ninja Warriors super power omega force of doom.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

I have to thank HoD, you guys netted me a 4th ticket today from your suicide runs on sm. Thank you =)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

I don’t think the moderators have a sense of humor. At least ArKRazor got it.

Azgarn come on by a tower tonight. I’ll come on out. Just ignore that big bucket thing that is being built while I get appropriately attired.

Don’t worry I got your Monty Python reference. That was almost enough for me to stop arguing with you and give you a hug.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tei.1704

Tei.1704

Lol we didn’t need 20 omega’s to cap your BL, we did it to have fun. We stood in garry destroying the walls and doors on the outer just for fun. We did what you saw because one of our very public commanders is taking a break for a while… good luck Dtc Justice.

It wasn’t hard to tell that we weren’t making a serious attempt at capping all your keeps/towers. We stood around and took down like 4 destroyable outer walls at Bay, again at inner, then we did it again at the tower taking down an outer wall and then trying for more before someone capped the tower. Even when we got to Garrison we worked on taking down multiple outer walls before we did a banzi inside the keep.

Most of the fun was had playing around in the golems before we even moved out. WE had a lot of laughs screwing around. I’m sure there are some people who got some great pictures that I expect to see posted.

There are always people that act like a zerg that must have queued the map and 20 omega golems were not a serious attempt at taking something. The shroud of “fun” is not fooling anybody. Having fun and making a serious attempt are not mutually exclusive. Your plan to have fun probably didn’t involve wiping. You probably didn’t intend to send your commander off with failure.

Posts like yours always come off as pathetic to me. Losing isn’t nearly as bad as trying to make terrible excuses for it. Everybody loses sometimes, but only a select few insist they weren’t trying after the fact.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kanthar Turambar.9164

Kanthar Turambar.9164

There are always people that act like a zerg that must have queued the map and 20 omega golems were not a serious attempt at taking something. The shroud of “fun” is not fooling anybody. Having fun and making a serious attempt are not mutually exclusive. Your plan to have fun probably didn’t involve wiping. You probably didn’t intend to send your commander off with failure.

Posts like yours always come off as pathetic to me. Losing isn’t nearly as bad as trying to make terrible excuses for it. Everybody loses sometimes, but only a select few insist they weren’t trying after the fact.

My personal favorite are the “nice job taking position X until we decided we didn’t want you there anymore”. Yeah, I can argue that my side wasn’t REALLY trying until that time we (finally) succeeded as well.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

How dare you deny us The Shroud of Fun, I have been farming for that for ages

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnQguIDQo1I

Wasn’t going to post it because it didn’t seem necessary after the dust settled but I said I would so I kind of have to now Again, this isn’t to call anyone out for anything because, as I mentioned before, when I go back and look at the footage the reality of what happened quite often doesn’t match up with what I thought was happening when it happened. And, I certainly don’t want to kick a hornet’s nest. Very seldom are there true “clean fights” in WvW. There is often a numbers difference. Sometimes you hit people as they are coming off of another fight and key cooldowns are down. This goes both ways, but you were typically outnumbered due to DR adds.

The movie is sped up because all I’m doing is showing the numbers we ran with and how it evolved throughout the evening and why Stylii made the post he did. I think I said before that we had no more than 6 running (and by that I mean – on VOIP with us). I was wrong about that, we had 7 shortly before Saguzar and myself split off to join friends from AD who had just logged on.

1. We had four on voice but only three of us were there at the start of the fight. There were 3-4 other DR there and we were fighting 10+ GOAT and BP. We were wearing them down slowly and winning when PAXA hit the BP. By the time PAXA hit there were about 8 DR but only 4 of us. We didn’t hit you as you were fighting GOAT, we had already been fighting them for sometime.

2. KoM had 10 chasing us in the supply camp. We had 4 on VOIP and three other DR around. We saw them come in and moved to the back and then rotated around. We were still fighting BP when they entered the camp and we had to clear the BP that were still alive back there before engaging you. We rotated to the front of the camp while they were at the back of the camp looking for us. We could have just left. We knew they had numbers on us.

Implying that we were cowards running away from the fight and the only reason we engaged you is because you pulled the camp is kind of insulting. There was no buff on the camp. We engaged a 10 man guild group with 4 people and 3 other DR outside of the group knowing we would lose. Again, we could have just left and not given you a fight at all.

3. Here we had 4 and one DR tag-a-long. We were fighting around 10 HoD when the same 10 KoM hit us while fighting. Now, this is WvW and that’s fine but you were the guys that were complaining about BP doing this to you on a larger scale just a few days earlier. :/

Shortly after this, 4 of us were returning to ruins and noticed the PAXA group on the bridge to the south camp. Just as we were moving in to engage them in a 4v5 we noticed the 10 man KoM group coming up behind us. They were headed straight to our respawn to hunt down 4 of us with 10? Anyway, we had to pull out and we left the map. Sorry PAXA, we weren’t running away from a fight with you there.

4. There are 4 of us. We were behind you watching you fight 15+ BP at the bridge to hills. We could have hit you from behind but it would have been a kitten move, IMO. I do have a code, but I don’t expect other people to follow it. I don’t like piling on and I certainly wouldn’t have liked it if a group hit me from behind while I was fighting 15+ people so I didn’t do it to you. BSty and NoQQ are more of the “red is dead” philosophy (which is actually the way WvW is intended to be played). My frustration at the end is that only a few minutes after we did not interfere with you, you hit us while we were fighting others at the tower and low health while taking arrow carts to the face.

BTW, I very much did notice that you didn’t hit us while fighting others when you had the opportunity to do so the following days.

5. We are running with 6 but one was seperated. We engaged 8ish PHZE. You add in to the fight. Now, I know it’s awkward standing around while your teammates are fighting and losing. You run the risk of them getting very upset at you for not helping. Understood there.

(edited by Oozo.7856)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

- continued.

6. There are 6 of us in voice, but only 5 in the ruins. One is separated. Here you hit us shortly after we were fighting some of the BP from the previous clip. That is why we are spread out and some of my key cooldowns are not available. You also had an extra from your side from GT. I think we had one other DR in the area as well though. You rolled us pretty hard here. There was another fight similar to this one where you hit us almost immediately as we were coming off of a fight with BP and you rolled us hard there as well.

7. Here we had 6 with three other DR in the area. Before the HUGE DR zerg comes in and ruins the fight there were also 2 PHZE, 2AR, and one other HoD involved in the fight. I had to edit out some of my comments after the DR zerg added as it’s NSFW or for small children to hear. I even used the “f” word. :x

8. This was a 6v5 for us. It was a good fight with downed on both sides until the DR adds came in. Very frustrating.

9. Here is where we split off and go AD only. There were five of us with one other DR in the area. In the middle of fighting you we actually had to go down and kill two BP that were harassing us from behind. We also had the HoD camp guards on us. It’s kind of insulting for some of you to say you never saw us running less than 8. You make it seem like you were always fighting us while outnumbered and at a disadvantage. :/

10. Here we have 5 with 3 other DR and the PAXA group has 4 with 3 other HoD. This was portrayed as 4 PAXA versus 8 AD? You are counting DR adds into our numbers but not counting HoD adds into yours. I don’t think it’s intentional, because as I said before, I typically don’t know what really happened until after I review the footage.

On a side note, our DR adds were MUCH better than your HoD adds in that fight. Adds can have a huge outcome on how the fight turns out obviously. Sometimes they have zero impact on the outcome, but when you have competent players there they can have a huge impact on the fight.

11. Collateral damage. Sorry about that KoM engineer dude!

Now with all of that said and done, of the fights that I consider “clean fights” against PAXA they have won. A couple of them were really good fights and they are stronger than us 5v5. However, we don’t run a preset group. People play whatever they feel like playing that night.

I do plan to post a vid with two of those fights, but time might be an issue

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

And people like you have no clue what you are talking about. It was all for fun, were you on our vent channel when we were coordinating the mass omega fire show spectacular, or when they were all doing the wave?

Dtc Justice will be away for a while so we all went out and had fun, did a large group get slaughtered at the garri…uh yea did anyone deny that…no. PS Dtc’s Omega and 4 others walked away from garri.

We had 20 golems we thought it would be funny to portal bomb Omega’s in the lords room. 15 golems and quite a few people gave you loot bags, enjoy em, we had fun doing it win/lose. The match clearly won so it didn’t matter what we did at that point.

Look at the chat on the screens posted you see any serious strategy in there? “omg where are all the commanders(everyone turned their hats on” “we should be playing the star wars march” Seriously if you didn’t know that was for fun, you are dense.

*destroying all walls needlessly when we could have straight rushed
*doing time competitions to see how fast we could blow up a wall with 20 Omegas

• 15+ min doing firework shows w/ time warps. the wave…all for fun
    *coordinating missile strikes on unsuspecting defenders

Then we took off to EB and went around clashing into several HoD/DR zergs. We got tons of bags, it was fun. We all switched to pink zerg and one point we were like lets jump off here and pincer their zerg, we jumped but it was a little too far….

*I like the 2 HoD(i think) cows that were “Top Secret” near our zerg. Don’t know if the puggers killed you but TS people lulz and we ran by…very sneaky.

It wasn’t the best match up but hope everyone still found some fun in it all

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Here is a more standard movie done for entertainment. It’s a collection of 3vNs to 7vNs against mostly BP. Some of this is against 15-20+ BP.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lepew.7890

Lepew.7890

Azgarn, I am not the kind of guy who will
Shower you with apologies, nor am I really a subtle subliminal guy. So
Azgarn, here is my sincerest apology of having implied you need to
Shower. Clearly
You are the kind of guy who has impeccable hygiene, and you
Will go far in life with your happy go lucky attitude that will
Make others around you smile with great joy.
Your take on WvW clearly differs from mine, and I should never have brought your
Mother into this discussion as that clearly was in poor taste.
Happy Father’s Day! (Sunday)

Your Pal,

Lepew

McDingus – DDLG guild – Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Lepew.7890)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: AphoticEssance.7592

AphoticEssance.7592

And people like you have no clue what you are talking about. It was all for fun, were you on our vent channel when we were coordinating the mass omega fire show spectacular, or when they were all doing the wave?

Dtc Justice will be away for a while so we all went out and had fun, did a large group get slaughtered at the garri…uh yea did anyone deny that…no. PS Dtc’s Omega and 4 others walked away from garri.

We had 20 golems we thought it would be funny to portal bomb Omega’s in the lords room. 15 golems and quite a few people gave you loot bags, enjoy em, we had fun doing it win/lose. The match clearly won so it didn’t matter what we did at that point.

Look at the chat on the screens posted you see any serious strategy in there? “omg where are all the commanders(everyone turned their hats on” “we should be playing the star wars march” Seriously if you didn’t know that was for fun, you are dense.

*destroying all walls needlessly when we could have straight rushed
*doing time competitions to see how fast we could blow up a wall with 20 Omegas

• 15+ min doing firework shows w/ time warps. the wave…all for fun
    *coordinating missile strikes on unsuspecting defenders

Then we took off to EB and went around clashing into several HoD/DR zergs. We got tons of bags, it was fun. We all switched to pink zerg and one point we were like lets jump off here and pincer their zerg, we jumped but it was a little too far….

*I like the 2 HoD(i think) cows that were “Top Secret” near our zerg. Don’t know if the puggers killed you but TS people lulz and we ran by…very sneaky.

It wasn’t the best match up but hope everyone still found some fun in it all

Agreed.

Unsure why having “just having fun” is so hard to understand for some people. Not everybody in this game is super serious. Sometimes people do stuff just for laughs. I often have to remind myself that when I am having a bad day.

Occasionally I like to rush opposing players with fireworks just for a quick laugh. Sometimes I get killed, other times get a /laugh emote from a player, and on some rare occasions the opposing player pulls out fireworks as well.

In a match up like this, you have to have fun wherever you can find it.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Oozo dude, you put way too much effort into that. :p

We had 9 in that camp and you had 7. You can’t expect us to know who is and isn’t on voice comms with you, especially if they were sticking that closely with your group. You guys made us run in circles around the camp after you, and while your reason may have been that skills were on cd or something, to us it simply looked like you were trying to avoid a fight, which is why we aggro’d the npcs as bait.

We went straight to your spawn after hoping for another fight, and if you added 2-3 to your group then it would have been great. We weren’t simply going to stand and watch you at the center island just so that you can kill others because you have an advantage over them while avoiding to fight us because you didn’t have a clear advantage over us.

That is how it appeared to us and while it may not have been the case then, having come across you guys a few times since then it is a fairly safe assumption to make, that you will only fight us if you have a clear advantage. Perhaps this is due to some words traded on the forums or a matter of pride, but it is a shame regardless as we would have enjoyed squaring off against you guys more often. You guys are tougher than the zerglets running around and it would have made good practice.

ps: don’t take this post in an insulting or trollish manner as it isn’t either.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Oozo dude, you put way too much effort into that. :p

We had 9 in that camp and you had 7. You can’t expect us to know who is and isn’t on voice comms with you, especially if they were sticking that closely with your group. You guys made us run in circles around the camp after you, and while your reason may have been that skills were on cd or something, to us it simply looked like you were trying to avoid a fight, which is why we aggro’d the npcs as bait.

We went straight to your spawn after hoping for another fight, and if you added 2-3 to your group then it would have been great. We weren’t simply going to stand and watch you at the center island just so that you can kill others because you have an advantage over them while avoiding to fight us because you didn’t have a clear advantage over us.

That is how it appeared to us and while it may not have been the case then, having come across you guys a few times since then it is a fairly safe assumption to make, that you will only fight us if you have a clear advantage. Perhaps this is due to some words traded on the forums or a matter of pride, but it is a shame regardless as we would have enjoyed squaring off against you guys more often. You guys are tougher than the zerglets running around and it would have made good practice.

ps: don’t take this post in an insulting or trollish manner as it isn’t either.

I had to put this much effort into it because of the things that have been stated that are just factually incorrect. No hard feelings. I know that appearances can be deceiving. Like in the camp. We were still fighting BP when you entered the camp. We actually finished off the last two behind those buildings on the plateau as you were coming down the other side. We then rotated to the front to try to put the fight in as much as advantageous position as we could. If we were running away from you we just would have left out of the front of the camp while you were all the way in the back.

A nonbuffed supply camp isn’t going to help us win a 7v9 when the 9 are on voice and only 4 of us are. Hell, we kill twice our number of PuGs sometimes in a camp when they have a buffed supervisor on their side.

And, I’m not sure why you think us 4v5ing PAXA would be a clear advantage for us but whatever. :P

We have tag-a-longs that stick to us quite often for obvious reasons. We can’t do much about that. Some of the tag-a-longs are good and contribute. Others, I just don’t know.

We weren’t simply going to stand and watch you at the center island just so that you can kill others because you have an advantage over them while avoiding to fight us because you didn’t have a clear advantage over us.

I really don’t get that statement. That was right after you added into a 5v10 and turned it into a 5v19 where there were four of us and some guy from TRON that we don’t know. GJ saving the 10 HoD we had a clear advantage over I guess? :P

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

You guys are rediculous.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

Azgarn, I am not the kind of guy who will
Shower you with apologies, nor am I really a subtle subliminal guy. So
Azgarn, here is my sincerest apology of having implied you need to
Shower. Clearly
You are the kind of guy who has impeccable hygiene, and you
Will go far in life with your happy go lucky attitude that will
Make others around you smile with great joy.
Your take on WvW clearly differs from mine, and I should never have brought your
Mother into this discussion as that clearly was in poor taste.
Happy Father’s Day! (Sunday)

Your Pal,

Lepew

Your sarcasm makes me want to have babies with you. Get over here sweetheart so we can make love.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: fufu.8345

fufu.8345

Snip

Loved the ending of the video. Anyways putting all the bs aside I’m looking forward to the next time we’re matched against your server and your guild.

Siafu [Fu]
Sylvari Mesmer
Blackgate Henge of Denravi Borlis Pass Crystal Desert Fort Aspenwood

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

You guys are rediculous.

Irony. :P