in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

T1 first spot = monarchy
JQ 1# 12 weeks = king
Reset night = end of #1 reign
BG ascension of tier bracket to #1 = new king

Makes sense to me

There is a chance if you let your head get too big, it’ll break your neck…

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

Official T1 Matchup: BG|JQ|SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rodzilla.6251

Rodzilla.6251

BG = Most skilled
JQ= Used to be most skilled, 2nd most skilled now
SOR= Third most skilled server in tier 1, used to be 2nd most skilled.

We at JQ are “green” with envy.

I am currently discussing 2 300+ active guild members from t6 eu and 1 from the mid teirs. They wish to remain confidential until they can confirm.

OMG we lost for 1 week, better recruit more players. Your a joke buddy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

T1 first spot = monarchy
JQ 1# 12 weeks = king

Makes sense to me

Not Darkjoy, he has a thick neck I think, in fact I think he is thick all the way through. Plenty of thickness there to support that head.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Seems to me that this match up is moving in the direction of EU T1.

I mean no disrepect to the dedicated guilds/players of JQ but some green faces I am used to fighting in the mornings were blue faces last week.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

T1 first spot = monarchy
JQ 1# 12 weeks = king

Makes sense to me

No one is getting a big head on BG. All this does is validate what we have been saying all along . FOO was JQ wvw dominance . They will be missed

in Match-ups

Posted by: xiao.9258

xiao.9258

It’s been two weeks since the disband of FoO, the WvW faction of FOO, unfortunately FoO disbanded the same time a good portion of EMP left for DB. So now EMP and FOO the once two largest WVW guilds that stood for coverage and tenacity of JQ are just PVX guilds without WvW leadership.

But today =) I ran into a HUGE HUGE HUGE blob of FOO tags running around near a guild puzzle site… there’s gotta be like 200 of them… there’s simply no end of FOO tags…. so at least we know what FOO been up to, lol… they are around

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

T1 first spot = monarchy
JQ 1# 12 weeks = king

Makes sense to me

No one is getting a big head on BG. All this does is validate what we have been saying all along . FOO was JQ wvw dominance . They will be missed

Regarding no one I’d agree with you but then we’d both be wrong. I think FOO and JQ in general will just reorganize and come back even stronger. Hopefully SoR gets some SEA/Oceanic players as well, we need the competition to keep the tier balanced.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voicer.8239

Voicer.8239

LMAO!

The king is not dead, there’s no king!
BG got 1 more gold, nice! We work hard to get it!
JQ is dead? C’mon, ofc not! And I wish they get a lot of transfers, the same for SoR actually, first bc I want to know how would be a real fight in equal chances for the “Ïron Throne” of T1! Wont you???
2nd, I wanna see BG crush JQ and SoR withouth a logical excuse about numbers or amount of cookies!

And for those that scream with proud before: “BG is not T1 material!! BG is imploding!!!!”

I have one thing to ask:

Suuup?

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Macondo.4827

Macondo.4827

JQ isnt dead.

the king is taking a break. same o same o each week is borring :P

Alicia Kingsleigh – Blackgate.
PRX – MoAR – PEW

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

To JQ, with BG on nearly equal footing coverage wise it will be fun to see 2 servers able to compete for the T1 spot. Now it comes down to skill and less “night capping”.
-SoR, Your NA that I compete against is a beast, its always fun having a challenge… maybe less zerging though :P.

We’ll zerg less if JQ and BG zerg less.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Voicer.8239

LMAO!

JQ is dead? C’mon, ofc not! And I wish they get a lot of transfers, the same for SoR actually, first bc I want to know how would be a real fight in equal chances for the “Ïron Throne” of T1! Wont you???
2nd, I wanna see BG crush JQ and SoR withouth a logical excuse about numbers or amount of cookies!

And for those that scream with proud before: “BG is not T1 material!! BG is imploding!!!!”

I have one thing to ask:

Suuup?

no one doubted sbi was T1 material
no one is saying korean guilds + ruin’s 12 yr old army + sos xferred SEA coverage was not T1 material

they just saying BG aint…

BG will always be baggate, when it has the bandwageners, and when it doesn’t.

Im sorry but, how do you think your server become the first superstacked server here? And that’s what is happening all over the game. I never wanted wvw to be like this, but u gotta go with the flow… and I look for u in the field to see about those bags, I mean, if you’re not one of the 80% ppl that run at first sight of battle

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Posted by: xiao.9258

xiao.9258

JQ don’t need more people… it has a kitten tons of people, scared people that runs whenever they see the SoR’s NYS, FEAR, CHOO, TW blobs or BG’s MERC, ND, WM, THAI blobs …. or any blobs that now looks bigger than they should be without culling. Even if they are not running away, they will not follow pin… you’d see 30 people chasing 1 person across the map… when the commander is running by himself, truly hilarious situation. To sum it up in one sentence, the legendary zergballing, pin stacking JQ mob is no more…

If JQ is to be competitive in T1, JQ need bigger wvw guilds that can do WvW in a organized fashion…JQ never had the amazing amount of large guilds (like SoR’s night crew or BG’s morning crew) that can field 30+ in WvW… FoO and EMP are the only two that can field that many (FoO was strong because it use to run 70+ everyday and burns up to 30 golems in their daily mission to flatten all upgraded objectives on blue BL). Now even FoO and EMP no longer WvW in force, try name a few guilds on JQ that can consistently field 30+ in WvW?

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

LMAO!

I have one thing to ask:

Suuup?

2nd, I would say wishful thinking is one thing, and reality another…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

Firin mah lazer in LA before reset.

Attachments:

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

And it finally happens. JQ dethroned. BG is #1 NA and will be green at reset.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

Well played everyone

Is Blackgate going to be green this week?

No, we’d have to slack off another week for that to happen.

Well, this is awkward

BG LA Best LA !!!

(edited by DKNS.2135)

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

I have one thing to ask:

Suuup?

BG was impolding at the time and was on their way to T2. They ate another server and now are no longer imploding, but that does not mean they were doing fine 2 weeks ago. Your comment is kind of stupid.

JQ’s PVE forces would also like to thank Kaineng as they can now all easily get blue vistas and POIs apparently. So I guess the question now is “how long til sea of black kainengs implodes!?!”

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BenL.5312

BenL.5312

Sheesh…how many names does blackgate have to go through. There’s Hackgate, Sea of blackgate, sea of black kainengs etc

And most of the time it is accompanied with derision and comments of implosion. Look at it this way, you now have a target to aim for and try to defeat. That’s what blackgate been doing.

Credit should be given when it is due

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

I have one thing to ask:

Suuup?

BG was impolding at the time and was on their way to T2. They ate another server and now are no longer imploding, but that does not mean they were doing fine 2 weeks ago. Your comment is kind of stupid.

JQ’s PVE forces would also like to thank Kaineng as they can now all easily get blue vistas and POIs apparently. So I guess the question now is “how long til sea of black kainengs implodes!?!”

Not anytime soon because guess what ??

I was trying to guest today and i actually saw JQ as “Full”. Of course, i know that it depends on the number of players logged in at that time, but here’s the thing. JQ is reaching its capacity. It can’t recruit guilds anymore to demolish any server that go against them. So, this matchup ain’t gonna end anytime soon unless players just stop playing GW2 and quit the game.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

Burnoutgate is still my favorite.

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

How dare blackgate do what ever other server does and win! Those JERKS!

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

How dare blackgate do what ever other server does and win! Those JERKS!

I know right ?? Blackgate are literally buying the PPT !!!!

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

I peek in here every once in a while to see what’s going on, so correct me if my observation is off base. But it looks to me JQ is shedding some big ol’ tears of bitterness now that they’ve been knocked off their high horse.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Talondir.4965

Talondir.4965

The bottom line is that I don’t think JQ or BG expected this to happen as fast as it did. I was hopeful with the new guilds that BG would over take JQ in a few weeks. So whatever reason you believe this played out as it did we should all actually be happy. It is nice to finally have a change in Tier 1 other than SOR and BG swapping places.

It also looks like Dragonbrand means business as I thought Tarnished Coast would be more of an obstacle. They could break into Tier 1 in a couple of weeks if they keep it up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

I peek in here every once in a while to see what’s going on, so correct me if my observation is off base. But it looks to me JQ is shedding some big ol’ tears of bitterness now that they’ve been knocked off their high horse.

Only a few individuals, but every server has its fair share of them.

Blackgate

(edited by kevinskyrider.3271)

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Blackgate is literally the devil.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

Blackgate is literally the devil.

You better run for the hills, because ima comin to get ya! >:D

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

in Match-ups

Posted by: oversoul soldier.1742

oversoul soldier.1742

I see that JQ forum warriors are in full force these past few days, power-leveling. When JQ wins BG are scrubs and JQ is the king. When BG wins we’re all try-hards and JQ is just doing it for the lulz. JQ, come rain or shine, victory or loss always graceful and true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

I played for 25 hours in Wv3, I am from Blackgate and we never thought we would take down the Giant known as JQ this week, in fact , we surpassed and took 1st 12 minutes before the mass boot for patch.

We worked hard in EBG, We booted JQ out of the map around midnight last night withthe unknowing help of SoR, then quickly turned on them and killed them. For most of the night it is a BG dominance, around 4 or 5 am we booted SoR out of EBG. Manyof us worked hard for this win, and making it seem less than it is, well it is childish.

So JQ lost your " Wv3 Guilds" to turmoil blah blah, well I guess in week one or two fo us being in Tier 1 when we beat you the same must have happened then. So am I to assume that you will make an allegence with SoR and backstab them once you get your place back ? Or are you going to Man up and to quote a great movie

Nut up or Shut up

and take us on head on with no backroom deals?

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Monarchs rule by define right. I.E. chosen by god.
When the old king dies, it is because god transfered that power to another.
Even primitive man knew to go without a head of state for as little time as possible. Still holds true Bush v. Gore

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cerialkilla.3571

Cerialkilla.3571

I played for 25 hours in Wv3, I am from Blackgate and we never thought we would take down the Giant known as JQ this week, in fact , we surpassed and took 1st 12 minutes before the mass boot for patch.

We worked hard in EBG, We booted JQ out of the map around midnight last night withthe unknowing help of SoR, then quickly turned on them and killed them. For most of the night it is a BG dominance, around 4 or 5 am we booted SoR out of EBG. Manyof us worked hard for this win, and making it seem less than it is, well it is childish.

So JQ lost your " Wv3 Guilds" to turmoil blah blah, well I guess in week one or two fo us being in Tier 1 when we beat you the same must have happened then. So am I to assume that you will make an allegence with SoR and backstab them once you get your place back ? Or are you going to Man up and to quote a great movie

Nut up or Shut up

BG won fair and square but you claim we are gonna team up with sor to get the spot back. BG literally has times during NA prime where they both refuse to attack each other and only hit JQ. It’s perfectly fine and personally i find the thrill of being about to lose the keep while both attack fun. It isn’t like BG hasn’t done the exact same thing to help themselves out. I’m happy I’m ready to have a different keep/ view on the map.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

The bottom line is that I don’t think JQ or BG expected this to happen as fast as it did. I was hopeful with the new guilds that BG would over take JQ in a few weeks. So whatever reason you believe this played out as it did we should all actually be happy. It is nice to finally have a change in Tier 1 other than SOR and BG swapping places.

It also looks like Dragonbrand means business as I thought Tarnished Coast would be more of an obstacle. They could break into Tier 1 in a couple of weeks if they keep it up.

I don’t think it was fast and it didn’t happen all that quick. Blackgate and SOR’s ratings have been progressively getting closer and closer to JQ’s for a long time (pretty much since they both entered Tier 1).

in Match-ups

Kaimick.5109

Nut up or Shut up

BG won fair and square but you claim we are gonna team up with sor to get the spot back. BG literally has times during NA prime where they both refuse to attack each other and only hit JQ. It’s perfectly fine and personally i find the thrill of being about to lose the keep while both attack fun. It isn’t like BG hasn’t done the exact same thing to help themselves out. I’m happy I’m ready to have a different keep/ view on the map.

I admite I feel into the rumor wagon like the following

JQ

• Hacks to get all their areas
  • Hacks for perma invisible zergs
  • hacks for Mes port bombs that are no way possiable

SoR

• hates BG ( for whatever reason )
  • uses lag switches
  • hacks

Irony is that I am sure SoR and JQ here this on their servers as well. I heard it last night and asked what SoR does to cheat and no answer.

Although the rumor had gane around that JQ back room dealed SoR into targeting BG to knock them out of T1. This wasn’t from a BG player it was from a JQ Warrior with infinate swiftness and god like resistance to fall damage that joined our party. ( yes a JQ member joined a BG party while in Wv3 this is BS IMHO ) He is the one that told us about the back room deal with SoR and was trying to taunt us and troll us in other ways.

Which brings me to a question.

Can anyone tell me or point me in the direction of the build that allows a warrior to jump further than normal, fall from hieghts that kill others but do less than 10% of his health and has an Infinite amount of time on their swiftness? They were using teh GS/ Sword/ Shield and something about speed runes

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: dhyun.7549

dhyun.7549

It is unfortunate that JQ Chinese alliance has collapsed. We have been constantly defeated for months but now that we have more Korean alliances, our opponent has no presence. I miss Waha FOO!

BG Commander
[Never Die] Hyun D

in Match-ups

Voicer.8239

LMAO!

I have one thing to ask:

Suuup?

2nd, I would say wishful thinking is one thing, and reality another…

That’s why Im wishing!! Darn, u’re killing all the buterflys indeed!! >.<

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

Which brings me to a question.

Can anyone tell me or point me in the direction of the build that allows a warrior to jump further than normal, fall from hieghts that kill others but do less than 10% of his health and has an Infinite amount of time on their swiftness? They were using teh GS/ Sword/ Shield and something about speed runes

As far as jumping, sword leap number two can handle that. Ten points in strength allows you to take death from above, which reduces greatly fall damage and gives you a 360 degree knockback where you land. A combination of swiftness runes and boon duration, or a warhorn allows a warrior to easily achieve permanent swiftness.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

We were pushing you and JQ kept backstabbing us so we flipped on them and you came with us, it worked great until we got to green keep. Every time we pushed green keep from the north hoping you would push from the south but instead you backcapped us, we got annoyed and logged off.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

It feels as if the universe itself is drawing my palm towards my face.
Cannot…. stop… kitten #8230;. too powerful

(edited by LetoII.3782)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bear on the job.6273

Bear on the job.6273

Just looked at the Millenium stats for the end of the current week, and I was surprised to see that BG will take first place for the next week. I didn’t realize the rankings were so volatile that a single week in second place after many weeks in first place would drop JQ a rank…

In all honesty though, this is probably the best thing to happen to the T1 match. It prevents the match from stagnating, and keeps competition alive. Also, I’ve actually been waiting for the week I wouldn’t be stuck in the Green EB keep

GG this week, BG showed us we can’t be complacent on JQ. Let’s hope this coming week will be a dead heat right until the end.

in Match-ups

Kaimick.5109

We were pushing you and JQ kept backstabbing us so we flipped on them and you came with us, it worked great until we got to green keep. Every time we pushed green keep from the north hoping you would push from the south but instead you backcapped us, we got annoyed and logged off.

you see we had no knowing allaince with them.

I am sorry, but I wasn’t the commander so. Although we did hit Low Lands a few times while you guys where attackign the front and you guys were trying to kill us form the walls. So we decided to forgo that and back cap. Although once you took LowLands we did kind of work together in pushign JQ off the map for a while, but that didn’t last long LOL

in Match-ups

Kaimick.5109

Just looked at the Millenium stats for the end of the current week, and I was surprised to see that BG will take first place for the next week. I didn’t realize the rankings were so volatile that a single week in second place after many weeks in first place would drop JQ a rank…

In all honesty though, this is probably the best thing to happen to the T1 match. It prevents the match from stagnating, and keeps competition alive. Also, I’ve actually been waiting for the week I wouldn’t be stuck in the Green EB keep

GG this week, BG showed us we can’t be complacent on JQ. Let’s hope this coming week will be a dead heat right until the end.

Challenge accepted, I will see you on the battlefield, And great last stand you guys pulled for the last 3 hours. Red death out

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Good luck all and hopefully we have many bags filled by BG’s new transfers and many ranks gained as well.

(edited by Nakoor.1980)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Score update!

Attachments:

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Blackgate are now winning!

Attachments:

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

This is for all my JQ peoples. HELL YEAH!

… I still want tengu.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Congrats to all of us on BG. Nice to be green again!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

I would like it if SoR could get the same coverage. Would be great to have a real close three way.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

SOR was very civil this week. Gratz to them. Hope they get some coverage

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

To [Merc],

You guys pushed so hard all around the clock spearheading the BG push, even into Euro/earlyNA prime time. /salute, much respect for your hard work for the last 2 months.

Have a great week everyone! JQ, BG & SOR, may all your arrows blot out the sun.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

Kaimick.5109

This is for all my JQ peoples. HELL YEAH!

You know what is funny about this, Back in 1999, in Ontario California, 99.1 KGGi did an interview with them, and apparently the beging of the verse is

I’m Bluuuuue
If I was Green I would die
Abi Dee
Aba Dii
I’m Bluuuue
if I was green I would Die
Abi Dee
Aba Dii

Is the lyrics, they made it a contest for tickets to go see them for anyone that could get the verse right. That apparently is the verse. So yeah thefact you dedicated that to JQ and they were green and Died in Wv3 this week now they are blue lets see how they do.

Good Luck JQ and SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

To [Merc],

You guys pushed so hard all around the clock spearheading the BG push, even into Euro/earlyNA prime time. /salute, much respect for your hard work for the last 2 months.

Have a great week everyone! JQ, BG & SOR, may all your arrows blot out the sun.

FW

Thanks buddy, glad someone noticed

The EU push till reset last night was thanks to Amarathy, Ralikh, Ravygravy, Portal Mesmer and Tarkus (who stayed up till reset to make sure we were over the line).

Beastgate.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com