Official T2 Matchup: DB|TC|FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

I see, so this thread is going to compete with the BG/KN/TC thread in length.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

I see, so this thread is going to compete with the BG/KN/TC thread in length.

Gotta compete with the AC thread!!!!!! LETS GO

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

score/map update please

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atine.8623

Atine.8623

There you go! 15 chars!

Attachments:

Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall
Cras es Noster!
My posts are strictly my own, they do not represent my server nor my guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

I ask for everyone to use this thread as the main official thread for this match up. Really no need for two threads and this seems to be the more popular one. A moderator has been contacted to merge the threads.

Happy hunting!

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Good fights tonight!

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

To my dearest Noodles,
I miss you <3

GO DB! Need to be reunited with my lovely Noodles! <3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Rawnoodles.1398

To my dearest Noodles,
I miss you <3

Sooon….cuddles….soooon

" Latest Video "

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

To my dearest Noodles,
I miss you <3

Just do this on the battlefield! I’m sure you’ll get to t1 again soon that way :

Sooon….cuddles….soooon

Just do this on the battlefield! I’m sure you’ll get to t1 again soon that way :P

Or just roleplay with TC, they are so much fun! :P

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Rawnoodles.1398

To my dearest Noodles,
I miss you <3

Just do this on the battlefield! I’m sure you’ll get to t1 again soon that way :

Sooon….cuddles….soooon

Just do this on the battlefield! I’m sure you’ll get to t1 again soon that way :P

Or just roleplay with TC, they are so much fun! :P

Hahaha

" Latest Video "

in Match-ups

Posted by: sardonic wrath.5690

sardonic wrath.5690

Most boring reset weekend ever, especially with FABL stuck in a black hole. I’ve gotta say though – I have not seen 1 standout player from Dragonbrand and it disappoints me – even Kaineng had their standout roam groups, 5-mans, and solos. Some guardian with Eternity or whatever came at me at Danelon and I wrecked her in about 15 seconds on my engi.. Then I promptly got ran over by a zerg lmao. Really all I’ve seen is zergzergzergalerg from DB – either they’re camping a tower or keep in a mini-zerg or running around in a big zerg. Trust me, I’m not a zerg-hater in the slightest. When the time comes for a big fight, there shoudl be big fights.. but in those off-hours it seems DB’d rather keep 1 scout to in a keep or tower to blow a whistle and get on a loudspeaker than send out some decent small groups. Congrats to DB, you’ve got an butt-ton of coverage- you can have T1 in the midst of Arrow Cart Wars 2 =D

[EP] Everything Purple
Tarnished Coast
Your favorite Charr Guardian

(edited by sardonic wrath.5690)

in Match-ups

Posted by: nOCter.4263

nOCter.4263

Most boring reset weekend ever, especially with FABL stuck in a black hole. I’ve gotta say though – I have not seen 1 standout player from Dragonbrand and it disappoints me – even Kaineng had their standout roam groups, 5-mans, and solos. Some guardian with Eternity or whatever came at me at Danelon and I wrecked her in about 15 seconds on my engi.. Then I promptly got ran over by a zerg lmao. Really all I’ve seen is zergzergzergalerg from DB – either they’re camping a tower or keep in a mini-zerg or running around in a big zerg. Trust me, I’m not a zerg-hater in the slightest. When the time comes for a big fight, there shoudl be big fights.. but in those off-hours it seems DB’d rather keep 1 scout to in a keep or tower to blow a whistle and get on a loudspeaker than send out some decent small groups. Congrats to DB, you’ve got an butt-ton of coverage- you can have T1 in the midst of Arrow Cart Wars 2 =D

Try fighting our roaming sister guild Night Shift [NS], they usually field 3 to 10 guys in groups of 3 daily and focus on 1 vs 1 if possible or small group fights, they’re usually in dragonbrand or tc bl for NA prime.

Leader of Troll Syndicate [FKU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

I guess they’re too many for any singular person/group to stand out. Unlike FA, where Corps is a group of really good players who’ll give any pugs/militia a run for their money. Maybe they’re still new to the scene so we’ll probably see more of them. But I reckon this won’t happen until DB decreases in number (which probably won’t, which means they’ll be on their way to t1 soon).

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

in Match-ups

Rawnoodles.1398

Score Update.

Is Fort Aspenwood gonna end up second? We will see soon, they are making a push for it!

Thanks for the score update

" Latest Video "

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

DB was on its way to tier 2 before the new wave of guilds joined us, and I was apprehensive. Then [Krew] left us and I was even more apprehensive. Then [RE], [Agg] and [CO] came over and look how well we did! I am no longer apprehensive.

daFuc! never mind Reckless Bravery [rB] came over! sheesh we came first!

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Score Update from my new asura!

P.S. Don’t worry Sock, we love [rB] as well!

Attachments:

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

:3

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in Match-ups

sardonic wrath.5690

I guess they’re too many for any singular person/group to stand out. Unlike FA, where Corps is a group of really good players who’ll give any pugs/militia a run for their money. Maybe they’re still new to the scene so we’ll probably see more of them. But I reckon this won’t happen until DB decreases in number (which probably won’t, which means they’ll be on their way to t1 soon).

Definitely, I have witnessed the standout FA players and guilds that i recognize on the field – you know who you are – and I’m sure quite a few FA recognize the [KH] tag as well. Forgive me if i’m wrong – was it DB that had the hyped “Charr Warband” that ran around in the early AM of PST? It may have been IoJ but i don’t remember that well. Also – I see large guild groups in both FA and TC always running amongst their own guildies, but don’t see too much of this at all – there are a few exceptions but these guilds field maybe 10-15 max at one point (with the exception of NNK, they are huge.. and also apparently like lowbie eles and arrow carts). DB seems to more or less just be a constant 24/7 pug militia that fields zergs pretty much constantly – something which neither FA or TC seem to be able to muster

[EP] Everything Purple
Tarnished Coast

(edited by sardonic wrath.5690)

in Match-ups

sardonic wrath.5690

What the? Corp is new? I remember dueling that guardian with the majestic beard back in Crystal Desert in EB JP – yes he was there in the TC-FA-CD matchup. That beard is way too recognizeable, lmao. We also try to field 5-mans as much as possible, we’ve got quite a few members fond of DAoC days and just want to roam, roam, roam.

[EP] Everything Purple
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

Same it seems…..

in Match-ups

Posted by: wispi.2194

wispi.2194

DB was on its way to tier 2 before the new wave of guilds joined us, and I was apprehensive. Then [Krew] left us and I was even more apprehensive. Then [RE], [Agg] and [CO] came over and look how well we did! I am no longer apprehensive.

daFuc! never mind Reckless Bravery [rB] came over! sheesh we came first!

Sorry about that. I did not mean to forget [rB] or [NS]!

Wispi

Wispi of Dragonbrand (since headstart), Guild: Elephant Ambush [EA], 80 Staff Elementalist

(edited by wispi.2194)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

What the? Corp is new? I remember dueling that guardian with the majestic beard back in Crystal Desert in EB JP – yes he was there in the TC-FA-CD matchup. That beard is way too recognizeable, lmao. We also try to field 5-mans as much as possible, we’ve got quite a few members fond of DAoC days and just want to roam, roam, roam.

Well…yeah. Corp has been on FA since launch but a few of our members have transferred to FA from other servers. Only in the recent months have we been able to field more frequent 3-5 groups.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mordyph.2104

Mordyph.2104

10 vs 1 is all i see. would be funner if skill was involved.Plus the arrow card buff Is in favor of the zerg mentality.
The steam rolling 10 vs 1 way of playing has to be extremely boring,and shows zero skill in playing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

10 vs 1 is all i see. would be funner if skill was involved.Plus the arrow card buff Is in favor of the zerg mentality.
The steam rolling 10 vs 1 way of playing has to be extremely boring,and shows zero skill in playing.

You are so right about this. That 1 player should learn 2 play with others and increase his skill in socializing in a massive MULTIPLAYER game

edit: lol at the arrow cards. we got gambit up in here.

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Deschain I.4623

I Deschain I.4623

Even in open field battles DB uses ACs now in those rare moments when they’re not running. gg

3rd player NA to reach Diamond Invader (WvW Rank 6445+) on 10/29/14.
Retired.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Are you guys serious? Where did all this random DB hate come from? Both the other servers use arrow carts in every situation after the update too. Every server does. I don’t know why you would prefer a bitter and unnecessary forum environment… we are supposed to “kill” each other in-game, right? Stop being such a downer and accept your bronze and silver medals.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Why are we still posting here? This thread is so last week. There’s a new thread for this week’s posts.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.3406

Moderator.3406

To avoid confusion with the up to date matchup thread, this thread is now closed.