Piken/Elona/Seafarer's 2-08-2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necrolust.6358

Necrolust.6358

Thanks to the Piken who was so kind not to attack my poor scaled up war, when doing the southern spider skill challenge.

Great duel you had down there with a fellow SFR’er. Class act!

Dissident Aggressors [DA] @ SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: cazza.6078

cazza.6078

Just watched the GvG between GD and ZDs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niPiAFslic0) and the russians died like flies that it seems that only every second of them had a weapon to take over when the one with the weapon is falling. No wonder now they need additional pugs to be competitive again.

We respect you you are good but you can be beaten most of times when CoN play vs you we are 25-30 vs 40 -40+ and it is harder for us you have the upper hand. But in equal numbers you give good fights.

They beat you in a GvG with equal numbers easily 5-0 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScXDLCEnfSo) and now they need 40 – 40+ to give you a good fight when you are 25-30? Sounds legit.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morphman.6312

Morphman.6312

Nice hills defense on your border this morning, piken!

I hope you enjoy your bags :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

Too bad GD cancelled the gvg against us We were really pumped for a good match

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laurenz.2936

Laurenz.2936

Looks like the german forum warriors found the way to the english thread

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sarevok.2638

Sarevok.2638

Alot of enjoyable battles going on even if the queues are heinously large now.

Alot more fun than “that” server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

Alot of enjoyable battles going on even if the queues are heinously large now.

Alot more fun than “that” server.

Queue? What is that?

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

Just watched the GvG between GD and ZDs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niPiAFslic0) and the russians died like flies that it seems that only every second of them had a weapon to take over when the one with the weapon is falling. No wonder now they need additional pugs to be competitive again.

We respect you you are good but you can be beaten most of times when CoN play vs you we are 25-30 vs 40 -40+ and it is harder for us you have the upper hand. But in equal numbers you give good fights.

They beat you in a GvG with equal numbers easily 5-0 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScXDLCEnfSo) and now they need 40 – 40+ to give you a good fight when you are 25-30? Sounds legit.

Well then you obviously don’t see the GD and CoN fights in borderlands.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seuche.4809

Seuche.4809

@cazza.6078

Haha Nice one

Bloody Baal – Disturbed Squad [DISS]
Riverside
WvW Rank 3000+

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

AMAGAD, GD getting wiped…time to justify that on the forums.

This is what I have until now ( most of it also gathered from the German forums). Elona loses because:

- SFR speedhack
- SFR flyhacks
- SFR camera hacks
- SFR is a WTJ server
- SFR guild are running 30+ with another 20 PUGs attached to it
- SFR players are forums trolls and they dont feel like fighting forums trolls
- SFR nightcaps
- SFR morning caps
- SFR prime time caps
- SFR player attitude is hurting the Elona community and make the quit game
- SFR has no summer ( only Elona does )
- SFR has no sleep ( only Elona does )
- SFR players have no families ( only Elona does )
- SFR guild are clearly not good because they lost to GD in GvG … and this OBVIOUSLY makes it impossible to wipe them in WvW open field conditions
- SFR blobs
- SFR double – teams
- SFR is lead by DRQ the Antichirst, with Wemil the Famine and Raniri aka Pestilence at their side and are actively poaching away Elona players.

Thank you for the weeks of entertainment. I wish we would be matched more weeks against each other. At least it’s a guarantee for good laughs!

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

(edited by Grok.6714)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

Grok! how dare you call my glorius leader Drq for antichrist yes he is grumpy and very kitten ed off 99% of his time but he is still a good person…

IM GONNA GOLEM RUSH YOUR KEEPS!
(just need to figure out how to cap my own server keeps Q-Q)

btw you forgot something…

[14:03:23] <[Rise] Reeves>he forgot SFR double-teams

and its Wemil the feminie thank you:)

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

Aye aye, Mr. Famine, Sir !

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAX.9032

LAX.9032

First of all, thank you whitestrike, NEWS appreciates the fights against SFR and PS guild groups.
It is really a shame that the german topic was closed, but fortunately we have this topic to discuss further. I hope all of you have a good time in this match up
I will not go into Grok’s statement – if you like to start a new flame war like in the – now closed – german topic, go ahead.

But I want to give a statement to you: ER is not dead yet. Currently we may have our problems, but I am confident that we will handle and solve these problems in the near future. Sooner or later we will be at old strength, just like SFR is now.

And what [GD] concerns: [GD] is the most powerful guild we have on ER and they won many GvG’s – and if you see them fighting you know why. At first glance this may seems a little bit arrogant, but man, the facts speak for themselves.
[NEWS] tries to reach the same level that [GD] already has. It may take some time, but I hope someday we will reach this level, we train hard to achieve this goal

Server: Elona Reach [HOME]
Guild: People Without [Home]
Name: Tigris Silvestré [Raidleader/Mentor]

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

First of all, thank you whitestrike, NEWS appreciates the fights against SFR and PS guild groups.
It is really a shame that the german topic was closed, but fortunately we have this topic to discuss further. I hope all of you have a good time in this match up
I will not go into Grok’s statement – if you like to start a new flame war like in the – now closed – german topic, go ahead.

But I want to give a statement to you: ER is not dead yet. Currently we may have our problems, but I am confident that we will handle and solve these problems in the near future. Sooner or later we will be at old strength, just like SFR is now.

And what [GD] concerns: [GD] is the most powerful guild we have on ER and they won many GvG’s – and if you see them fighting you know why. At first glance this may seems a little bit arrogant, but man, the facts speak for themselves.
[NEWS] tries to reach the same level that [GD] already has. It may take some time, but I hope someday we will reach this level, we train hard to achieve this goal

this guy just killed our fun…

cheers I do hope elona get back some strength there is already ppls in NA planning to move to elona so think in a few weeks times you gonna be atleast in the top 3 again<3

you lost a lot ppls commanders smaller guilds when you couldn’t counter some problems-.- kitten happens happened for sfr happened for blacktide happens for everyone<3

you might go a bit inactive but today I saw atleast 30-40 strong elona at bay many upscaled but still interesting fight except you ran away after we killed all 15 arrow carts inside and 3 trebs-.-

in Match-ups

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

So you tell a russian raid your size cant wipe you? Come on get real. We respect you you are good but you can be beaten most of times when CoN play vs you we are 25-30 vs 40 -40+ and it is harder for us you have the upper hand. But in equal numbers you give good fights so come on dont trash talk on our Russian army they are just good. Maybe you will GvG soon again…to settle it?

I don’t mind to get wiped if our opponent has played better (which was often the case).
I just complain about guilds who can easily run on their own and still run with commander tag or don’t mind if there are pugs following them.

I respect ZDs/ZBs and CoN. They are awesome guilds which gave us really good fights in the past. And with fights I mean fights which last for minutes.
It’s just a disgrace if a guild don’t even try to provide an even fight.
You guys from ZDs and CoN should know that we hate to outman good guilds.
We asked you for quick fun fights with even numbers when we saw you are 5+ less than us. Both refused.

Nevertheless there’s no point to carry on this discussion about blobbing. It’s a never ending story which I would like to prevent even though I have started it.

@Aikanaro.2609 don’t make the big mistake and accuse a guild of blobbing which is just defending or trying to get their sector back and post video from that. I am talking about the open field fights.

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyialo.6532

Tyialo.6532

Hey guys, we are now on piken. Hope to get some great fights this week!

See you on BL’s!

Tyialo – Mesmer/Warrior
Guildlead of Menelya[Mya] – Piken Square
www.menelya.com

in Match-ups

suprNovae.5410

hf&gl Menelya! This could be an interesting week. Hope to get the chance fighting you!

Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

well lets see how strong [Mya] and [FURY] are. the two new piken guilds
i believe pikens primetime is covered again now ^^

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hanarui.4759

Hanarui.4759

So much GD kitten here. Why shouldn’t people run with pugs or blob? Because GD says so?

This is a 24/7 open world PvP where people should run what they think works better. All those honorable stuff don’t worth anything. If you run with small number – that’s your problem, you don’t cap at night/morning – that’s your problem, you don’t build arrow carts – that’s your problem, you never run with a tag – that’s your problem, if you get bombed in a second – that’s your problem too.

And last: You made some strange rules for yourself – don’t be surprised that other people won’t follow them.

ZDs

in Match-ups

suprNovae.5410

So much GD kitten here. Why shouldn’t people run with pugs or blob? Because GD says so?

This is a 24/7 open world PvP where people should run what they think works better. All those honorable stuff don’t worth anything. If you run with small number – that’s your problem, you don’t cap at night/morning – that’s your problem, you don’t build arrow carts – that’s your problem, you never run with a tag – that’s your problem, if you get bombed in a second – that’s your problem too.

And last: You made some strange rules for yourself – don’t be surprised that other people won’t follow them.

You are 100% right. Nothing must be added. (no sarcasm)

Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

@Grok & Co:

Whatever you dig out in any forum is just some opinion of someone and of total irrelevance.

Here is another irrelevant opinion for your forum-search to be included into your next post:

SFR wins vs Elona, because PvE mobs drop better than WvW-zerglings and PvE-boss-chests contain a guranteed value of 15s, whereas WEXP-chest contain a guranteed value of 5s. And even worser for Achievement points to be earned: for the time you need to get 1 in WvW you can get several 100 in PvE.

That’s why Elona has overflow maps on boss-kills saturday/sunday morning at 8:00 while there is nearly no Elona possession in WvW.

Spending time on fighting SFR does not pay off

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Yeah, true that.
Sadly Anet does not approve, we felt it last weeks on our own skins.

It does suprise me tho that we do this good on Saturday…usually weekends are full slack for SFR.

Oh well…

Pretty ironic that these days SFR probably has the biggest income of points from night capping out of all EU servers :P

Btw France is in Europe

SFR night capped Viz massively for 5 days last week Viz just did better on the last 2 days by blobbing everything, generally Viz are best 8am-3pm, SFR 1am-5am.

You can get troll medals in your matchup discussion. You are so funy. VZ best at 8am-3pm? Quebec time?

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

First i have to say that i have the biggest respect of the actual peformance of the SFR server. But it`s not the first time that i have seen a few of your people (black sheaps) that used bugs to capture towers or citadels.
The last time this happened was at a tower on elona reach BL a few minutes ago.
A mesmer who “climbed” the walls and brings a few “friends”.
By the way it was complete useless.. no possibilty from our side to defend the tower ;-)
I have the screenshots but i don`t think that it is necessary to make them public. If a raid leader want´s them, i will provide them.
We all want fun in the game and the best one should win. (i think this is called fair play?)
Last i want to say is that i don`t think that you guys really need it. You are good enough and with these “bug using” every hard won victory get`s a negative connotation and damages the image of your hole server.
So if you have the possibility to appeal to these people, please do it.

You really need to do something:

1st – Report to Anet;
2nd – Send the screenshots, to someone from SFR (I think there is no problem to send them to Wemil, he will show them to respective guild leader, he knows more guild leaders them me).

We like oter servers don’t want cheaters, hackers or spyes. Let’s ban them from guilds and from game.

Please help us to stop bad people.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

Had a great time during the first two raids on Piken, constant action and great opponents. Thanks to GD, CON, ZBs, ZERG, NEWS for the awesome fights we had, looking forward on fighting you again and all the other guilds we haven’t encountered yet.

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

I just want to point out that rest of Europe are also sleeping at that time, almost every european player was sleeping too. It’s not only in Germany ppl are still sleeping at 5-6am.

I just want to point out that SFR is not a german nor a european server. Further I would be pleased if you’d consider different time-zones for americans, europeans, russians and whatever.

Do you really think every SFR player is in the same time-zone as germany is in? Elona is probably german only, SFR is wide spread and not only central europe for sure.
So think twice when you come next time around and shout that all the germans rage quit. Probably they are not in your time-zone and have to sleep as well as you have to. Make a screenshot when it’s 4pm in germany because this would be way more reliable.

Edit: ahaha the german mod deleted posts about cheating SFR players.
Oh noes too sad we’ve got the flashy-thing. Noone on SFR cheats, now it’s clear

Let me see.

You are german. Check.
You rage a lot. Check.
You quit. Don’t check … at least here in the forum.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

Prime time for Piken right now and we are outmanned in EB :/ wtf has happened to our players? This is the worst i have seen it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

Prime time for Piken right now and we are outmanned in EB :/ wtf has happened to our players? This is the worst i have seen it.

Yay, no repair costs.

1) Charge into group of five
2) Die
3) Profit

Overall it is not so bad after spending a day in Eternal Battlegrounds.

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Grok.6714

Gonna give you a quick tip:

They are on SFR BL holding hands and singing kumba-ya with Elona inside our T3 bay! :-)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

I logged off 3 hours earlier tonight just out of sheer boredom, Piken has become a ghost town compared to how it used to be. I rarely see any of the commanders that where rampant only a few months ago and NEVER have i seen it where in prime time we have no queue’s on all 3 maps.

Maybe this is the shape of things to come

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

piken blob guilds decided to extra blob so gonna stop being nice to piken in morning hours normally let them have 3-4 keeps now gonna put both down to +40….
(but you don’t care right <3? your pugs will<3)

hate blob guilds when you have a good core and seriously running 40 is sad-.-

even more sader when you get wiped all the time<3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Hey guys, we are now on piken. Hope to get some great fights this week!

See you on BL’s!

I dont like your decision to go to Piken (basicly this means we wont be in reach for each other for a long time now) but I wish you best of luck. May the motivation be with you!

~ Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

Thanks VII for gvg. We kinda knew we are not near your league but it was good practice ^^ Really hard bombs, keep it up :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rajnesh.4526

Rajnesh.4526

Thx for the intense fights on Seafarer’s Rest Borderlands tonight!

[SPRT] were a bit too many for KoA alone but the fights were very good.

Special thx for [Mya], we have encountered you the first time!

The KoA-Guild!

Rajnesh | Critical Wave [WaVe] | Seafarer’s Rest
www.twitch.tv/rajneshtamil

in Match-ups

Posted by: Erastmus.3785

Erastmus.3785

Thanks for the fights at piken bl this evening! Was fun with some good ol’ slugfests

Prissie – floppy-eared Asura elementalist
Crtitical Emergence [CE] – Gunnar’s Hold
My elementalist videos… http://www.youtube.com/user/erastmus/videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

I logged off 3 hours earlier tonight just out of sheer boredom, Piken has become a ghost town compared to how it used to be. I rarely see any of the commanders that where rampant only a few months ago and NEVER have i seen it where in prime time we have no queue’s on all 3 maps.

Maybe this is the shape of things to come

People always come and go. Less queues means more opportunities for new WvW players. Either way its always been quite a problematic place to be in – Piken doesnt have anywhere close to the coverage and manpower it need to really compete with other servers its tier/above yet if we face lower ranked servers our guilds are still good enough to beat the snot out of them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

It’s same thing every server. When you are losing people don’t play. I usually play less when we are winning because i don’t have motivation wait 2h in queue.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ridafyt Whitestrike.8397

Ridafyt Whitestrike.8397

In response to the [GD] blobbing discussion. All I want to add to this is that the opinions of individual players in no way resemble the attitude of CoN towards GD. Everyone has a blob every once in a while. Intended or unintended. And we think GD is indeed a very strong and worthy opponent.

Furthermore thanks for fights on SFR border today. SPRT with a few pugs were tough. Later on good fights vs. Mya and GL (although the skill lag got a bit too much in 3ways with you and elona).

Good night everyone! Loving the matchup so far

Raidleader CoN
(Server admin SFR till 15-10-13, currently on Augury)
Bombing zergs since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

Some very nice fights on Piken bl over the last few hours. Rather few blobs and mostly guilds running by themselves. We’re new here so forgive us if we don’t remember all the tags yet, but thanks to NEWS, ECL, IRAE, VOLT and others for the fights.

And of course GD. It was a shame we couldn’t really touch you tonight. Still, we tried our best. Thanks for the fair fights and not backstabbing us. Hope to see you again!

in Match-ups

Posted by: legolinho.6425

legolinho.6425

Thanks for our first guildraid on Piken. We had some really nice fights and much fun today. See you tomorrow.

Drrim – Guardian
Guildlead Menelya[Mya] – Miller’s Sound
http://menelya.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holm.7058

Holm.7058

This is what I’ve learned from GD:

It’s okay for GD to run 50man guild blob but its lame zD doesnt tell 5 pugs to go to hell.

Because GD won a gvg they are certain to win every fight against zD in WvW, and by having 5 pugs zD has overcome this certainty.

If zadrots wipes you constantly without any effort from their site the best thing to do is qq on the forums about blobbing

It’s not okay for zD person to put commander tag on and do pug leading. He must only play with his guild and should sacrifice every pug to balthazar

I think GD should learn from Irae. Raiding without +40 and behaving on forums.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Horuz.6451

Horuz.6451

Some very nice fights on Piken bl over the last few hours. Rather few blobs and mostly guilds running by themselves. We’re new here so forgive us if we don’t remember all the tags yet, but thanks to NEWS, ECL, IRAE, VOLT and others for the fights.

And of course GD. It was a shame we couldn’t really touch you tonight. Still, we tried our best. Thanks for the fair fights and not backstabbing us. Hope to see you again!

We also like to thank you for those nice fights, next time we will try even harder;).
There was some nice fights against OSC too, so thanks for that.
Hope there will be some nice fights till the end of the week.
Everbody good like and have fun… see ya on the battleground:)

Andrasta Pendragon
B A D News [NEWS]

in Match-ups

suprNovae.5410

It’s okay for GD to run 50man guild blob but its lame zD doesnt tell 5 pugs to go to hell.

Because GD won a gvg they are certain to win every fight against zD in WvW, and by having 5 pugs zD has overcome this certainty.

If zadrots wipes you constantly without any effort from their site the best thing to do is qq on the forums about blobbing

It’s not okay for zD person to put commander tag on and do pug leading. He must only play with his guild and should sacrifice every pug to balthazar

It’s ok son. I already apologized for my (nobody else from GD was complaining) childish reaction on forum.
Hanarui.4759[ZDs] already has said it very clear. It’s our own problem which we have to deal with. Everything is fine. luv you all

lul…. “couldn’t really touch”? We had really close fights against you. One mistake and we could get wiped in a sec. I just say… "Watch out for dem Necro wells! ":P
We really appreciate that you are not interfering in any of our fights against other guilds/zergs.
There are just a very few guilds left who still think the same way like you.
hf&gl on Piken. Hope to GvG you one time in another matchup.

Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

It’s ok son. I already apologized for my (nobody else from GD was complaining) childish reaction on forum.
Hanarui.4759[ZDs] already has said it very clear. It’s our own problem which we have to deal with. Everything is fine. luv you all

lul…. “couldn’t really touch”? We had really close fights against you. One mistake and we could get wiped in a sec. I just say… "Watch out for dem Necro wells! ":P
We really appreciate that you are not interfering in any of our fights against other guilds/zergs.
There are just a very few guilds left who still think the same way like you.
hf&gl on Piken. Hope to GvG you one time in another matchup.

You guys gave us exactly what we were searching for when coming to Piken, intense and unpredictable fights, never knowing how it will end. Next time we’re facing you guys we should definitely arrange a GvG!

To all the other guilds: FURY is still looking for a GvG this week, a first week of raiding on a new server cannot go without GvG! If you’re interested feel free to contact me.

And thanks everyone for the fights today on Piken, had some good fun.

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rich.1528

Rich.1528

Ahah)
Sounds sick.
I’ll try to follow these rules, fighting vs GD, coz i respect them. Never saw you without tag, that shows only your weakness. But rules.. it’s for Big boys

If they owned you in gvg without chance it means that you cant wipe them constantly in openfiled

Btw thank you SFR’s for fun evening on Elona border

Richmond
Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Rich.1528)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hanarui.4759

Hanarui.4759

Ahah)
Sounds sick.
I’ll try to follow these rules, fighting vs GD, coz i respect them. Never saw you without tag, that shows only your weakness. But rules.. it’s for Big boys

WvW has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting. Imaginary rules are for scrubs.

Also, I think everyone should read this: http://www.sirlin.net/articles/playing-to-win-part-1.html

Our only weakness is that we seriously try to play “honorable” sometimes. In my opinion we shouldn’t. We should play like we want to play.

GvG basically nonexistent and it’s an apologetical topic for people whose server sucks.

ZDs

(edited by Hanarui.4759)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aikanaro.2609

Aikanaro.2609

@Aikanaro.2609 don’t make the big mistake and accuse a guild of blobbing which is just defending or trying to get their sector back and post video from that. I am talking about the open field fights.

So, blobbing in openfield = bad, but while defending objects = good? Nice one, mate. Or your skill is for an openfield battles only? Video clearly shows the fighting without BLOBS OMG. And soon I’ll post another one for the openfield vision.

Ahah)
Sounds sick.

Hi, are you new here? Please, transfer to the server who foughts against Vizunah next week, they will teach you a thing or two about WvW, not about “le honorable duel of two well-known and mannered groups of proud fighters”.

ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Demannu.2805

Demannu.2805

So much anus bombing and fire in the thread, like i am 17 again. Meanwhile

More skull for the throne of skulls
More blood for the Blood God !

Kind regards

Champion of Khorne

P.S. Batareika stop running from me you end up wiping anyway

Champion of Khorne – ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seuche.4809

Seuche.4809

No skills just skill lags

Bloody Baal – Disturbed Squad [DISS]
Riverside
WvW Rank 3000+

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAX.9032

LAX.9032

[NEWS] says thanks to [Fury], [ECL], [OSC] and so on…really nice fights!!

Server: Elona Reach [HOME]
Guild: People Without [Home]
Name: Tigris Silvestré [Raidleader/Mentor]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grezko.7950

Grezko.7950

Some interesting stuff on EB last night. Interesting enough after a point both SFR and elona began making silly mistakes. Your organized raids ending around 9 PM UK time or what? After around that time it was pretty much a loot-bag fest for us (i got almost an entire stack of support tokens), and not because we were far superior in numbers or tactics but because your blobs in EB were acting the-opposite-of-smart.

Officer of Executed [EXE] from Piken Square.