Ruins of Surmia/Dzagonur [DE]/Arborstone [FR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

just a question to HON how come you wont push us with a 60 man blob v 18? but you will when you have AC fire?

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agrios.9071

Agrios.9071

Mr Quackers dont get frustrated, DEX is 10 people today and they build sup acs and ballistas to have it easier.

Dreamland Of Cookies [mmmh]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Treszone.3897

Treszone.3897

Mr Quackers dont get frustrated, DEX is 10 people today and they build sup acs and ballistas to have it easier.

wtf is DEX ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Artimes.9651

Artimes.9651

wtf is DEX ?

its the thing running behind you when you run into towers and keeps

[DEX] Artimes the Red (Guardian) Artimes the Black (Warrior) Artimes the Green (Ranger)
Defender of Ruins of Surmia

in Match-ups

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

thanks to swat for the 1 round GvG was very fun + thanks for fighting us ^^

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

wtf is DEX ?

How should i know u tell me.
I hope you had fun while writing your question.
I nearly laughed…nearly…not.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TaoRay.3094

TaoRay.3094

Big Thanks to the Guilds WvW and FRS for the to GvGs we had! Looking forward to have more GvGs against you in the Future!

thanks to swat for the 1 round GvG was very fun + thanks for fighting us ^^

Thanks to you guys to – sry that we had only time for one GvG. I am looking forward to our next match-up. We will have a GvG with more rounds to see how we can beat each others.

Rankkor Blacksteel [SWAT]
Special Weapons and No Tactics | Leader
Dzagonur

in Match-ups

Posted by: Treszone.3897

Treszone.3897

wtf is DEX ?

you mean when running behind me with a blob ?

sorry but dex is for me not a good guildzerg, only a better randomzerg.

iam not really good, but 90% dexmember, has give me their lootbag, when they not run

but hey i hope surmia to ascend anyone in the silverleague and the whole bandwagonguilds transed on the next server, because they cant lose.
and DEX goes in the pve back and blobbing a round with the dragons

sorry for my english, but when anyone make cry, mimimi or talk bullkitten " we dont blob" , he can me write me a pm in german

(edited by Treszone.3897)

in Match-ups

Posted by: pacifist.1703

pacifist.1703

wtf is DEX ?

iam not really good, but 90% dexmember, has give me their lootbag, when they not run

but hey i hope surmia to ascend anyone in the silverleague and the whole bandwagonguilds transed on the next server, because they cant lose.

sorry for my english, but when anyone make cry, mimimi or talk bullkitten " we dont blob" , he can me write me a pm in german

bro what u just said made no sense at all , please use autocorrecter at least

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maesto.9103

Maesto.9103

Im called the last Unicorn. Dont even try to measure..

Really bored… Always the same from every server. Get over it.

So Far

[AMOK] Chadra on Dzagonur

in Match-ups

Posted by: Damien.3796

Damien.3796

Greetings and thanks from Bt war, for everyone, who enjoyed in this matchup, especially to [SWAT] guild, for Your time, and nice lessons

Raid Leader/Guild Leader [Zero] at “Ruins of Surmia”.

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

wtf is DEX ?

We really appreciate your opinion even though we totally dont care about it. I have no idea where you get those “facts” from though. DEX allways tries to run alone we despise running with pugs since they can not follow us in combat. Yes we did some handholding in this match up since, as i said before, our numbers usually drop below 15 fast and it is not possible to fight a “organised and fair guild zerg” of your 50 (ofc they are all not on ts and from different guilds but it clearly is never a blob). When this happened, yes we were fighting with another 15 from LOOT or 20 from NP to have “fair” numbers. If you do some simple math now you will find out that 15+20 = 35 which is still is only 70% of the numbers your zerg has.

Just for your further information, you could consider DEX as a new guild with a few core members from an old one, we recruited people new to the game and new to WvW. We know that not everyone in DEX is an uber pro like you apparently are but our people try to work together and they try to improve theirselves.

My question to you is, where does this hate comes from?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Filovirus.6258

Filovirus.6258

No it doesnt matter, as this is how Anet have planned the game, zergs everywhere!

It doesnt matter which server you go to, at least one of the other servers you fight will have a larger zerg than yours.
It also depends on the time, Dz have a smaller night presence, so yes we can complain about their map zergs during the day and evenings, but they may complain about being outnumbered during the night.

There are only 2 options, 1) continue playing they way you do and have your fun. 2) Start playing like the germans do, one huge map zerg, no fun, afraid to die.

I just blame anet for not caring about wvw. jsut look at teh new gvg arena area they made, noone is doing any gvg there!

We must not have the same definition of “smaller” and “outnumbered” then, because Dzag has more numbers than RoS ALL night except during the 4/6am period, where we (usually) outnumber them (but not by much).

They usually have more people in one of their map in a zerg than we have overall on all 4 maps.
The difference is they can’t do anything unless it’s 2 to 3 of them for 1 of us or they are hidding in a tower with 5/10 ACs and a few catas and balista…….

And as soon kitten .30/6 comes, they outnumber us by miles till 8/9 or later.

Once again, their problem isn’t numbers, they have far more than us (and any other server), it’s just that “hitting my head on the wall till it breaks with 50/80 others” don’t work well when you aren’t 2 to 1 and aren’t as good at it as DL is (nor have vastly superior numbers like DL have H24).

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Umpire.9510

The Umpire.9510

Fun week!!!

DZ and AS thnx for the fights!… AS getting also better again every time we meet, you have less numbers but fight as hard you can, dont see that many ppl running away anymore etc etc keep it up AS….

big SHOUT to Dzagonur also, 1 of the german servers who doesnt blob, same as millers and kodash… keep it guys didnt see 100 man blobs from DZ… keep it up guys…

Special thnx to BDV and SWAT for GvG this week!!…

some of our FRS adventures, check it on the link

All have fun and good luck next week….

SWAT keep it up guys its a plessure to fight you guys!!!… big shout for u guys, best guild at dzagonur in my opinion…

Cu guys…

Greetz,

Fremen Sietch [FRS] Ruins of Surmia

Raidleader stikkomaniacs
Guild: SFRJ
Server: FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

We must not have the same definition of “smaller” and “outnumbered” then, because Dzag has more numbers than RoS ALL night except during the 4/6am period, where we (usually) outnumber them (but not by much).

They usually have more people in one of their map in a zerg than we have overall on all 4 maps.
The difference is they can’t do anything unless it’s 2 to 3 of them for 1 of us or they are hidding in a tower with 5/10 ACs and a few catas and balista…….

And as soon kitten .30/6 comes, they outnumber us by miles till 8/9 or later.

Once again, their problem isn’t numbers, they have far more than us (and any other server), it’s just that “hitting my head on the wall till it breaks with 50/80 others” don’t work well when you aren’t 2 to 1 and aren’t as good at it as DL is (nor have vastly superior numbers like DL have H24).

Well since I’ve been with KISS, we’re been to several different servers from top to bottom, all I can say is that everyone zergs.
And yes, the germans do have a different play style, as one person posted, they think dying is the same as losing hence why most wont attack you unless it’s a guaranteed win for them. All german servers play like this, but I have to say Dz is the most fun to play against, the rest are worse at blobbing and ACs and hiding in towers.
But germans play for PPT, that is their fun, they dont really care 5 of them ganged up to take down an upleveled ranger, a stomp is an extra point.
The rest of us dont call that fun, but they do and play to win, you just have to learn to live with it.

But everyone zergs, some have bigger zergs during the day, some during the night, and the top tiers all day and night!
Anet dont see anything wrong with big zergs steamrolling all over the maps, they encourage it.
People who want smaller scale go for GvG, now try mentioning GvG on a GW2 stream, insta perma ban from posting on their stream! That’s how much the devs care about smaller scale comnat in WvW atm.

But I think the main issue is that is most non-german servers there isnt any teamwork. KISS and NP can vouch for that especially in RoS.
NP players being banned from the TS, I even heard FRS going so far to falsely report players in game to get their accounts banned! And come NP have had their banned. I dont know what those NP players did, but I would have submitted a ticker to Anet told them how FRS and others have abused the reporting system like this and those who did this should be perma banned from the game instead!

With such disagreements between guilds on this and other servers, you arent gonna be able to properly fight against higher tiers, especially the higher german servers.

td:dr Get over it Zergs are gonna happen.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Umpire.9510

The Umpire.9510

FRS falsely report ppl??…. 0_o

Raidleader stikkomaniacs
Guild: SFRJ
Server: FSP