SorrowFul nace/Eredon Testament/OKai-neng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Technically ajax was on Kaineg way before he was on ET, he just went back home. Man i’m so glad our guild sponsered his tag.

So you mouthbreathers are the responsable for this? Thanks for the good laughs…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Changing the subject: Can someone post about the fight night (if we will have one), so i can stick it on the top of the thread?

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in Match-ups

Posted by: losieight.4807

losieight.4807

Fight Night everyday pls.

I’m here right now if anyone wants to come duel.

Died with Basic [BS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Covered Wars.4380

I Covered Wars.4380

Shout out to the SF Power Engi with the Legendary Rifle in Kain BL (I think idk i’m tired.). You were actually good and sorry for dancing on ya. You did it to my friend first.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

@losieight, by here you mean OS Arena?

Happy Thanksgiving! If I weren’t cooking a turkey, I would probably be camping OS spawn right now. <3

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

I think everyone needs to dedicate their turkeys to the slain guild formally known as cosa. Happy Thanks giving peeps.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

I think everyone needs to dedicate their turkeys to the slain guild formally known as cosa. Happy Thanks giving peeps.

Let’s make a CoTA (Core of Turkey Alliance)

You start it ill join it

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

So boring that not even fight night we had…

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokunocarrie.7215

bokunocarrie.7215

Is this player still on ET? I respectfully wish to challenge the greatest player in the game to a duel.

That’s the legendary Ajax Blue. He left ET long ago to Kaineng, but I heard he’s already on somewhere else… Some say he’s gone to IoJ, but I don’t know about that.

Ask to anyone if they seen some idiot calling people “Mouthbreathers” and you’ll surely find him.

I DIDN’T EVEN HAVE TO SEE THE VIDEO WHEN I SAW “THE GREATEST PLAYER IN THE GAME”

president of the ajax blue fan club, we are now accepting members

blackgate #FHDFriday

in Match-ups

Posted by: pinkmatter.1243

pinkmatter.1243

For everyone arguing about the 1v1 from the thief from [Shin]. Why doesn’t someone just post the link to his stream? Surely he records his gameplay from Twitch…that would settle the dispute

Thief, Mesmer, Warrior-Tarnished Coast
twitch.tv/pink_matter3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

Just got back from the midnight-3am doorbuster (more like ballbuster) sales at the mall with my wife. I’ve not felt as much frustration and anguish as I had this night standing in place with $600 worth of IRL lootbags weighing down my arms and shoulders so my dear wife can try on every piece of clothing with a “doorbuster” sale tag. In retrospect, being camped at OS spawn was a delightful memory I would much prefer over the 5 hours of torture I’ve just been through (there were OTHER stores open before the midnight madness).

Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving, BS… but you better watch yo backs, cuz OBEY will be the new masters/plumbers of OS spawn(aka EB sewers)….

Muhuhahahahahahaha!

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

For everyone arguing about the 1v1 from the thief from [Shin]. Why doesn’t someone just post the link to his stream? Surely he records his gameplay from Twitch…that would settle the dispute

nah dude, fk that guy, who cares anymore lol.

Real 1v1s should be settled in coliseum in OS anyway, that is if you can get past the bouncers ::cough::BS::cough::. jkjk. No OOCing, veteran guards, random neutral kill rallies, underwater shenanigans, stealth removal traps (bet you thieves love that one <3) etc. Out in the field is fair game, anything goes cuz it’s open world fighting, so if you OOC like a bieatch you die like one (and maybe with the help of good ol’ stealthy begone <3). I don’t think you can set traps/siege inside OS, so that’s where egos/disputes should be settled. idc anymore, rough night… rainbow afro mesmer fight for my honor plz. I will pay you in skittles.

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

(edited by Junkhaus.4301)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syryn.7591

Syryn.7591

Ajax Blue is alive and well in Kaineng today with the love of his life Rootbeer Ruby – he hasn’t left Kaineng he’s been here for months lol

He still there? I haven’t seen “The greatest player of all” in both weeks we faced Kaineng, and I play on the map he says it isn’t for us, mouthbreathers.

He lives in EB/Lion’s Arch

Entryn ele
I main an ele but playeth all the things
[FLOT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: losieight.4807

losieight.4807

Just got back from the midnight-3am doorbuster (more like ballbuster) sales at the mall with my wife. I’ve not felt as much frustration and anguish as I had this night standing in place with $600 worth of IRL lootbags weighing down my arms and shoulders so my dear wife can try on every piece of clothing with a “doorbuster” sale tag. In retrospect, being camped at OS spawn was a delightful memory I would much prefer over the 5 hours of torture I’ve just been through (there were OTHER stores open before the midnight madness).

Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving, BS… but you better watch yo backs, cuz OBEY will be the new masters/plumbers of OS spawn(aka EB sewers)….

Muhuhahahahahahaha!

Hahaha, Happy Thanksgiving to you too. We should definitely have an all out brawl at OS before the reset. Missed the last fight :<

Died with Basic [BS]