T1 EU 24/05/2013: Elona/Vizunah/Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zarkaos.1956

Zarkaos.1956

This will be an epic week for sure!

Zarkaos [Meta] – Vizunah Square, what else !?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

I hope so to! Afterall, it will be the last top tier match.

But I already know that we (JS) will have a hell of a hard time against Elona and VS. We will try to be In your way so that you won’t feel like It’s a 2 server match up

Greets

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

You see the difference when you don’t have SFR and/or Desolation in the match-up.

76 views, 1 replies, 0 troll (but mine)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Enhancer.1385

Enhancer.1385

Come On Vizunah ! We need keep going on We need everybody !

nice Matchup !

in Match-ups

Zarkaos.1956

Nice reset so far, scores are very even and fights interesting!

Thank Elona and Jade for your loot bags on EB this morning! Hard to fight both of your zerg north and south at the same time but we succeeded! =)

Hope vizu will fight during the day this week so we can keep a decent score before the new matchup system.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JackyCorus.6915

JackyCorus.6915

Thanks Jadesee!
It’s been a while for Elona (about several months) to fight against some enemys who’s tactical skills are not as low as a tree’s ones. Think this will ne a very interresting week for Elona to fight and see what JS can bring up =)
Regards ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: RainJirea.5432

RainJirea.5432

France vs Ger, we will lose real bad this week. 2 vs 1 as expected.

(edited by RainJirea.5432)

in Match-ups

Posted by: HarryL.8359

HarryL.8359

three way blobbing fun, you guys will have a blast for sure……

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tiltix.2493

Tiltix.2493

France vs Ger, we will lose real bad this week. 2 vs 1 as expected.

I think, you didn’t see that it is now 1v1v1 and no more 1v1
I fought a little at reset and at morning, it was funny, beautiful fights against Jade Sea in our garrison at reset on VS borderlands and some little fights on Jade Sea borderlands in the morning.

Yes i want to say you a truth: Deso was 0 so it was 1v1 with huge zergs of biefs whole day due to holidays (i understood that)

Good luck all.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

We can use this thread to talk about the match and all that cannot read/write english can train their german or french by reading
https://forum-fr.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Mer-de-Jade-VS-Place-de-Vizunah-VS-Bief-d-Elona
or
https://forum-de.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Elona-vs-Vizunah-vs-Jademeer

with suppport of the famous internet. It not always works, but most of the time I get an idea what was said with the help of http://www.bing.com/translator/

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ctarl.3629

Ctarl.3629

This feels like the last time Elona was in T1.

Not saying that I don’t enjoy the fights but Elona simply can’t bring the necessary manpower to the field to fight two big servers at once. Last week we dominated because Desolation was pretty much inactive.

When I played yesterday (at prime time!) we couldn’t act at all. The whole time we had to *re*act to attacks on both our homelands spawn towers. We were maybe 20-30 organized players and had to counter (treb/cata) attacks of Vizunah in the west and Jade Sea in the east at the same time with blobs of about 30-40 each. This pretty much took all out strength and we had no way to attack anything else.

Yesterday might have been an extreme case because of the football match but over the coming days we will lose more and more of our “good weather” players as the ratings get worse (Elona has a very large share of unorganized players that will quit WvW as soon as we aren’t winning).

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

Not saying that I don’t enjoy the fights but Elona simply can’t bring the necessary manpower to the field to fight two big servers at once.

No one can bring the manpower to fight two servers. Even if you would have the manpower, the queue would hinder you to bring it on the map.

It was clear that both will focus us (alliance I don’t believe, “open bill” and tactical advantage is enough reason).

As said end of last weak (but it got moderated away as I quoted a troll): We cannot win this week, the only thing we can do is: Kill as many as possible, they come to us and bring their baggies into AC range, lets grab as many as possible.

Let your AC and F-key glow in WvW or make holiday in the southsun-glove beach, but do not frustrate yourself in the impossible attempt to win against a double-focus.

Next Friday we will have random matches and the fight for rank 1 will be a different one: Crush the other servers as efficient as possible to gain most ranking out of a match. In these Random matches the chance to get one them together with any T2 server is much higher than the chance of getting both of them again!

Let them take their 2:1 revenge this week, we will crush them again 1on1 later on.

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

It’s still the week end, we were up to 10k ahead last week on Monday and we all know the results.

So wait a few days before giving up and rushing into the 2:1 excuse.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

I did not gave up, I concluded with
Do not waste to much motivation into this match, use it when we will get you alone again, which will happen rather sooner than later

But in anycase. we played 3 (1 to bridge the T1-2 gap, 2 to win gold) weeks full power, time for a break. If I understood Viz long-term strategy right, this is exactly what Viz is doing when under pressure as well
You do not have to win every week till out-powered, every 2nd without out-powering is better in the long run.

@Werris: You are Vizu, aren’t you? Gold medals on millenium.org are wrong currently, Elona should have 3 (week 41, 19 & 20) not 2.

@Werris: Another thing for millenium.org: Now that you have a record of all successful attacks, you could build a “Focus and Offensive/Defensive Analyser” by just counting over the (so far) week: Who captured how often from which color and from which “natural assigment” (Jerrifers is naturally green, SM is naturally {green red blue} (counting it defensively) or none {} (counting it offensively), from this you can build a focus and other quotients for every side, e.g. Elona captured 70% Vizu and only 30% Jade or Elona was mainly defensive 70% of captured are naturally green, or Vizunah was mainly offensive vs Elona, 50% of it’s captured where naturally green.
This would end any subjective 2:1 assessment and base it on facts.

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wididyth.3847

Wididyth.3847

I am pretty excited to play this matchup, but I am also pretty scared for my server (JS) as I won’t be able to play and carry it (me, showing off like a d0µçh3b4g ? no way :p ) during the week :s (you know, study, exams, revision, all these things..)

It’s a shame, but what I saw during these first two days make me happy in advance ^^
Action is everywhere, everytime, and there is no lazy moment, this is exactly what I expect of WvW o_O

GL & HF everyone !

Dexterité [DEX] : : : Guardian / Ranger / Mesmer / Engi / War lv80.
“I found myself noob until I met someone who moves his character with his mice.”

(edited by Wididyth.3847)

in Match-ups

Zarkaos.1956

Super action this afternoon in shadaran ER map!
Thanks for every fights in this map today, lots of fun for us

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAX.9032

LAX.9032

Hey there it is now 6pm and we have SN and are waiting for you to take it. You may come and try to defeat us? We are getting bored.

This is no joke! We want action, NOW!

Server: Elona Reach [HOME]
Guild: People Without [Home]
Name: Tigris Silvestré [Raidleader/Mentor]

in Match-ups

Posted by: aelska.4609

aelska.4609

Hey there it is now 6pm and we have SN and are waiting for you to take it. You may come and try to defeat us? We are getting bored.

This is no joke! We want action, NOW!

So, are you happy now ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAX.9032

LAX.9032

yes I am happy now, some really epic fights, 30ER against 50VZ & 40JD

Server: Elona Reach [HOME]
Guild: People Without [Home]
Name: Tigris Silvestré [Raidleader/Mentor]

in Match-ups

Dadnir.5038

It will be a very hard week I think… Exams and Roland garros sure will take away a lot of french from JS and VS. Even I am taken away by Roland garros .

I’ll try to play a little this week when match will be boring or stop due to rain because It seem you really enjoy yourselves right now. See ya on the BL.

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

Even I am taken away by Roland garros .

Was it noticeable that a lot Elonians were watching TV (champions league finale) yesterday at prime time?

in Match-ups

Dadnir.5038

yes it was and each time you did it when we were in T2

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrandMechantLoup.8201

GrandMechantLoup.8201

Great Game Elona on VS boderland tonight, your map strategy and your organisation were insane. /bow

jade sea, EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

so the french 2 vs 1 elona this week? looks like what i expected to see in tier 1. im curious jade sea has alot of the old arborstone guilds in it?

in Match-ups

Posted by: yiishing.9057

yiishing.9057

It’s a proper 1v1v1. Nobody is teaming up with anyone. Guilds or raids are always trying to take advantage of certain opportunities which will evolve in a short term 2v1, but it’s nothing to cry about.

Thanks and respect to MN for the GvG tonight. Looked like you had main lead on the map, hopefully that didn’t caused any troubles. We’re looking forward to more fights and are glad that all the rumors about french guilds hiding in keeps and towers are not true at all. Lots of open field action the past days/weeks, keep it up.

Good Old Days [GD] - Disturbed Squad [DISS]
http://de.twitch.tv/yiillusion

(edited by yiishing.9057)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmartBobby.6283

SmartBobby.6283

There it is! Our next GvG video: Good Old Days [GD] vs. Main Noire [MN] is uploaded. If you missed the other ones, you can find them in my channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/UltimateSmartBobby

Have fun and enjoy it!

Reges Insani Occultae Templae [RIOT] | http://www.riot-guild.eu/
Elona Reach [DE] – Let’s be strong and fight together! ;)

in Match-ups

Posted by: username.4932

username.4932

@ MN and GD, Thanks for not doing GvG anymore in Borderland or EB. ANet gave us a separated Jumping Puzzle map on EB so please do your GvG inside and do not prevent others from playing WvW.

So a big -1 for MN and GD for not showing the good example.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

curious jade sea has alot of the old arborstone guilds in it?

I think atm VS have more old AS guild ( LNM/Mos/… ) that Jade Sea, some old AS guild on JS move on Fort Ranik…

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Dadnir.5038

Oh god… Just how many are they on VS?

We just can’t get rid of the Ubuff on their BL. Trying to solo camp… A huge VS tag tsunami destroy my poor lil necromancer… Well I feel glad that they think they need 30 person to take me out… But, you should try to be a little less enthousiastic against a solo opponent. I’m starting to understand why other server hate to fight against you. Really weak on even number, AC junkys and mass blobing freaks with an h24 cover.

But, I’m sure we will find a way… You should stay alert, I’ve seen some weak spots on your armor… But we ain’t enough to use them…

in Match-ups

Posted by: olleN.2356

olleN.2356

kitten , Bief just tried an OP Golem on the Castle, at least 8-10 golems!
Too bad you guys failed! We didn’t expect to see that much golems! Haha

Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Enhancer.1385

Enhancer.1385

A nice Matchup, a good 1/1/1 very closed good luck !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

so the french 2 vs 1 elona this week? looks like what i expected to see in tier 1. im curious jade sea has alot of the old arborstone guilds in it?

Nice try but try harder.

in Match-ups

olleN.2356

Looks like it’s hard for Elona when it’s a proper 1v1v1 and not a 1v1 with spectator

Vizunah Square

(edited by olleN.2356)

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

@olleN:

Concerning the form: You should use Elona if you wana talk with us, or should we switch to “Plätzchen” instead of Vizunah?
(Platz german for Square, Plätzchen a small square, but also a Cookie)

Concerning the content: This is already answered
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/T1-EU-24-05-2013-Elona-Vizunah-Jade-Sea/2093303
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/T1-EU-24-05-2013-Elona-Vizunah-Jade-Sea/2093421

Another interesting point we discovered in the meantime (see https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/members/Snowreap-5174) as highest ranked server you will have least variance in match-making. So we are happy to distribute some points to you and Jade to gain more variance in match-making

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

You have the cookies, we only have rocks

PS: That’s better for us than it sounds.
Remember we throw the stuff we have at each other

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

GrandMechantLoup.8201

Thx to Elona, it’s probably our best MU ever. I do not think that my server ( VZ ) want to meet the challenges one more time after so many bad months ( lose and easywin ), I know that you are probably burned but maybe it’s the last real MU for the crown.

Cheer, tomorrow it’s a Holiday in germany ? this can be hard for us.

ps : sorry for my poor english

jade sea, EU

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

Oh yeah , on the 30. Mai several catholic areas have a holiday (Fronleichnam = Happy Cadaver), wasn’t aware of it (I don’t have )

in Match-ups

Posted by: blurps.2340

blurps.2340

Looks like it’s hard for Elona when it’s a proper 1v1v1 and not a 1v1 with spectator

Outside of holidays and the rush of entering T1 again Elona doesn’t have the 24/7 coverage to deal with a full strength Vizunah and much less two servers perfecting the PvD at night and bunkering during the day gameplay.

With the exception of a few forum only warriors we knew that before this week of course and didn’t expect any more easy wins.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KayOz.3750

KayOz.3750

Who was the spectator?
Deso played way better than Vizu.

#justsaying

Millershund!

in Match-ups

Posted by: romain.5713

romain.5713

Yeah, because we learned it from the master (Vizu). But, belive me, its not able to use that better than vizu.

Yeah Vizu is good at this trick too. We personally don’t use it on JS because we prefer fairplay fights

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wididyth.3847

Wididyth.3847

Who said cookie ?
Me wants.

Omg, Cookieez ? Where ? Don’t forget me

Oh god… Just how many are they on VS?

We just can’t get rid of the Ubuff on their BL. Trying to solo camp… A huge VS tag tsunami destroy my poor lil necromancer… Well I feel glad that they think they need 30 person to take me out…

How many are they ? I’m afraid that the answer is obviously “too many”. But that’s the life.

They’re lucky I couldn’t play this week :p
If the solo roamer was me, the 30 people bus would have gone away, for sure (“because I’m Batman”) O:

Dexterité [DEX] : : : Guardian / Ranger / Mesmer / Engi / War lv80.
“I found myself noob until I met someone who moves his character with his mice.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: rotsono.9176

rotsono.9176

Really funny this week its hard to fight against 2 servers that obviously dont likes us But im pretty disappointed that so many people uses this kitten zoomhacks on the arrowcarts.Is thats the way how its done nowadays?Really pathetic :/

in Match-ups

Posted by: KayOz.3750

KayOz.3750

Hopefully not against Vizu and Jade again. Looking forward to fight against a fair Server with fair guilds.
Not guilds like DEX and Hup who bug/cheat into everything they can.

Millershund!

in Match-ups

Dadnir.5038

Elona, Vizunah, SFR, Kodash, Jade, we all have black sheep that use zoomhack. Talking about fair server like you do KayOz is just meaningless. Elona have been catch zoomhacking countless time. We don’t complain endlessly on that, we just report them.

Now, You can say whatever you want but, on Jade if someone see one of us using it, the hacker is directly reported and banned/suspended from wvw duty by the communauty. That’s our motto, No hacker on our server.

Btw, today was really something. Elona was strong as hell. We had to work hard all day long. Our scout and commanders gave you a lot of hard time on our BL. As for me I never let you take my camp, Arah. And you tried enough to let me gain 2 WvW level.
Thank for xp and the good fight Visu and elona.

PS.: Does Elona guys only come here to complain about things that they also do themself. And this is a proper 1v1v1, there is nothing like an alliance between Jade and Visunah… no way! Back in T2 kodash was always following Elona, I never assume that there were a pact between the two of you. By the way, it’s a well known fact that Hup use zoomhack and it was very refreshing to see that they couldn’t yesterday because siege weapon were bugged.

Ven Mortépine [Soùl], Sylvari Necromancer, Jade Sea

(edited by Dadnir.5038)

in Match-ups

olleN.2356

Did EB server just crash?

Edit: Oh nvm, they just stop the server before patch announcement…

Vizunah Square

(edited by olleN.2356)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killerhai.1690

Killerhai.1690

WoW Vizu, that was for me the biggest moment in World vs World History ! 3.30am, in our nightshift maybe 45-50 fighters. And you crashed us simultan 3 waypoint ceeps at the same moment with each 40-50 zergs with omegas and massive alpha golems. Great koordination. And we save 2 of 3 waypoint-ceeps. That was the best koordiantion attack i ever seen and the biggest save in history for us. For me the best Fight ever in WvW. What a honor to be a part of that ultimate fight.

Killerhai – Guardian
Riverside

in Match-ups

olleN.2356

WoW Vizu, that was for me the biggest moment in World vs World History ! 3.30am, in our nightshift maybe 45-50 fighters. And you crashed us simultan 3 waypoint ceeps at the same moment with each 40-50 zergs with omegas and massive alpha golems. Great koordination. And we save 2 of 3 waypoint-ceeps. That was the best koordiantion attack i ever seen and the biggest save in history for us. For me the best Fight ever in WvW. What a honor to be a part of that ultimate fight.

Haha, on EB we were a bit amazed that we didn’t encounter any Elona! We reseted all your side!

This was the last matchup before the random thing, so yeah, we need to end it big! We won’t let you the first place!

Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

GrandMechantLoup.8201

1 of 3, you missed “check mesmer” ; )

Thx to Elona it’s the best matchup ever for us and it’s the last classical matchup against the first sever to beat us. Bow to Elona one “never surrenders” community.

jade sea, EU

in Match-ups

Zarkaos.1956

No longer the last, Anet failed to realease it today.
Fight is not over, at least one more week for “classical” matchups.
Go vizunah go, one more week!

in Match-ups

Posted by: pec.5968

pec.5968

Interesting and fun week on JS BL.