The EU Silver League Thread

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

GvG players play more WvW than you mate.

If only that was true so GvG’s could be organised outside of primetime.
Instead of having que’s everywhere and looking on twitch to see 40 or more people of your server behind the windmill.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

Instead of having que’s everywhere and looking on twitch to see 40 or more people of your server behind the windmill.

There is no GvG that consists of 40 people on one side, so the 40 was made of spectators as well, and thats not the guilds fault. As for GvGers doing more wvw than most, that’s true, do you think they only turn on their computers and run the game when there is a GvG? GvGers are hardcore wvwers as well.
If you want to blame the queues on anybody look towards the pve players that came purely for the achievements.

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

There is no GvG that consists of 40 people on one side, so the 40 was made of spectators as well, and thats not the guilds fault. As for GvGers doing more wvw than most, that’s true, do you think they only turn on their computers and run the game when there is a GvG? GvGers are hardcore wvwers as well.
If you want to blame the queues on anybody look towards the pve players that came purely for the achievements.

if you include spectators, then that can add up to 40

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

if you include spectators, then that can add up to 40

Yes but spectators cant be blamed on the guild. I actually don’t like spectators when I gvg because a lot of times they accidentally or intentionally interfere.

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Essa.5826

Essa.5826

Seems FSP will be the blue team for 3rd week in a row, would be nice with a new scenery. Anyways, looking forward to the new matchup and some new roamers!

FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

Here be the standings after week 2:
Desolation 10
Aurora Glade 8
Gandara 8
Abbadon’s Mouth 6
Far Shiverpeaks 6
Fort Ranik 6
Gunnars Hold 4
Millers Sound 4
Underworld 2

It is already starting to show the predicted ranking order of servers.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

I wouldn’t say that. There’s still five weeks left and there’s still 25 points left to give away. Personally I think Abbadon will be really close when there’s one or two weeks left. It remains to see how long Desolation’s PvE players stay in WvW. Personally I think they have been great add to our WvW crew even tho they tend to “do their own thing” most of the time.

Anyways have an awesome third round ^^

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

I have to say it’s completely typical, for once Aurora Glade have a colour advantage and there’s a bug in the green borderland which means we only have half the number :L and we are green 5 out of 7 weeks -.-

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

They really made a bad schedule with that colors. UW 6 times red, 1 time green. I think there are others(AM) that are green all the time. Bad for weak servers and JP achievements at enemy BL(need to go there during night or solo against all their PvE achievement farmers doing their JP). Also getting boring.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kuper.2641

Kuper.2641

Red Is the worst colour to be in WvW, mainly for EB. If you look at how the map is laid out, typically both Green and Blue end up running northwards. (ignore SM that’s a 3 way and usually has holes in the outer walls everywhere)

Think about how many times Ogurewatch Tower and Anzalias Tower are captured or wooden walls. Now compare that to say, Greens Towers, Klovan and Wildcreek. – both towers have enclosed gates, meaning there is either a bridge/wall above or around the gate, blocking the view from one or two sides. This makes it easy for a group to get the surprise attack on the enemy group attacking Green towers. On the other hand, both front towers (closest to SM) from Blue and Red servers are completely open giving full view of incoming groups.

In addition to this, generally neither green or blue tend to run across the southern swampy area for a long period of time since its ‘far’ from SM. – usually just going to a camp to supply up before returning to SM or inevitably running northwards to capture that wooden Red tower.

Eternal Battleground in my opinion is imbalanced in favour of Green for the design of the two from towers’ gates and blocking view. (KL and WC)

[VII] Seventh Legion
Ex-Guild/Raid Leader/Commander
www.seventhlegion.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

I have to say it’s completely typical, for once Aurora Glade have a colour advantage and there’s a bug in the green borderland which means we only have half the number :L and we are green 5 out of 7 weeks -.-

Is this bug actually real? I heard rumors about it but so far found no big topic about it or something.

in Match-ups

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

It was indeed confirmed by Devon that such a bug does not exist, and that the number of players are equal.
But then again, who am I to suggest that trusting the people with the actual information is the right thing to do? ^^

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

It was indeed confirmed by Devon that such a bug does not exist, and that the number of players are equal.
But then again, who am I to suggest that trusting the people with the actual information is the right thing to do? ^^

there’s quite a lot of evidence to suggest that it’s real, like one guy being outmanned while guild mates have a queue to get in, there’s also several screenshots I posted on a topic that showed all of the EU greenborderlands, all of them except for Dzagonur had a keep in the enemy hands.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

Well, now we got the problem: In the past ther has been stuff like wrong droprates and stuff like the staff “Final Rest” not dropping and at frist A-net said everything was fine till they found out that there actually were some bugs. Guess we have no way to know for sureXD

in Match-ups

Weli.4568

I’d like to thank and congratulate all the silver league servers for the fun season even tho not everyone feels the same.

I think no one on Deso believed that we could win the silver league until the beginning of the first week. Seeing the queues was like early Christmas and at the same time it was pain in the kitten since no one could actually play. Not to mention the lack of organisation that is still bit of a problem. After winning the first week I was pretty sure we could win this, if we could make the players who came from PvE stay in WvW. And to our enjoyment and disappointment they did. But I think most of us were glad they did stay. We’ve seen new commanders rise from the ranks of our players and special thanks to Monsieur Grotesque for organizing commander training events. And organizing Deso’s community. Thanks to Ins and Rox for the fun 24 hour paintrains. The sleep is for the weak or something like that. Was fun to claim enemy’s bl to us and build waypoints in all the keeps. Mad respect for our night crew, one of the reasons this was possible!

Grats Gandara on your second place. You were fun opponents with your guilds and I have nothing but respect to you guys.

And the seasons surprise third place. Aurora Glade, I think no one saw that one coming. Loads of respect for your server and to your guilds.

Abbadon with your blobbing. But can’t really blame you since everybody blobs :P

FSP with your fun guilds, gave us good run for our money.

Underworld with hanging on even tho you were heavily outnumbered. Hopefully you’ll rise again!

Miller’s with your surprise guild [GD] tough opponents as always. Mad tactics.

Fort Ranik nice job I have to say. You did well when we first met and at least I had a blast.

Gunnar’s with some serious dedication and fighting back our insane forces.

I know some servers dislike us and claim we only came here for rewards. But I can assure you that rewards were maybe the third reason we ended up in silver league.

I wish the best for all the servers in silver league. No hard feelings!

Keep on fighting guys

Desolation

(edited by Weli.4568)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Yeah i’m pretty sure that nobody really think that you guys tanked for weeks in a row voluntary, while the timing was perfect, i’m pretty sure it’s just a coincidence.

League went relative good for us, Got good fight pretty much all the time.
Was only sad when playing aganist Deso because of lack of people in primetime, got few good fight with Exg but that was it.

Probably at the start of the season the best server to fight for us was Gh and now it’s miller wtih GD, Mya, and many others.

Hope to face Deso again but this time with something to fight

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Thankss Silver League for the amazing GvGs we had. EXG learned a lot and will definitely be back! Much respect to every GvG Guild out there, keep rocking, keep GvGing and keep the scene alive!

Overally, I’m glad we ended up in Silver as I believe the fights and capping are in a more structured and organised matter than Gold (no hatin). My favorite servers are Aurora Glade and Far Shiver Peaks. GG to you guys!

Special thanks to Abaddon’s! http://youtu.be/8kErzfJJX-E

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

I’d like to say thanks to all who we have faced this season, although looking through it seems there are a lot of haters towards this WvW Season, me personally had the best 7 weeks WvW ever, regardless of who faced who everyone had amazing fights EU prime time. The variety of fights were phenomenal.

Deso gz on the 1st place slot, although lots of people from lots of servers found ur coverage annoying, at my time playing you felt like any other Silver league server and brought some great fights to the table. so thank you

Gandara one of my all time favorites, most of the battles are small scale(ish) which i love, and have great tactics, my hat off to your commanders

Aurora Glade 2 words Guild Heaven lol, battles just flow from you guys awesome respect for your server, if anyone is itching for a GvG they’ll never be short of one when facing u guys

Abaddons Mouth Yes yes we all know u blob up, but different servers have different play styles, and I certainly wont hold that against you, had some great fights and good fun, so thank you.

Far Shiverpeaks You guys are kittening crap, whats wrong with u morons you shoulda won this …. Nah i feel we done great, we pulled ourselves out of bronze league (with the odd few transfer i know) and would hope we at least gave some of u a challenge and good fights. So big thank you to my home server for the hard work and effort you guys in, especially the guys who tried to keep up with the coverage situations in some match ups

Fort Ranik we are still ecstatic about that extraordinary come back we pulled off against u back in round 1 and will go down as 1 of my all time memorable match ups. That match up should have been won by you, alot of people on FSP had burned out during that match up to make that magic work. You have good scouts and put up great fights and will always look forward to meeting you in future match ups

Miller’s Sound at the start of season u guys had an amazing morning crew and prime time was amazing fights all around, and along came Mya and GD lol, I hadn’t faced either until then and last time I was hit that hard was the time VoTF made explode in a GvG lol. Great fights and very hard to do anything on a map when full GD force are on it. hats off to u guys

Gunnar’s Hold Unlike the other servers this season, unfortunately we only got to face you the once and you are the 1 Silver league Server I wish I could face more of, I feel our play styles and server communities are more similar to each others than any other server in this league, u are the mirror image of FSP, and knowing a match up between us can go either way at flip of a coin. No offence against Deso but our match up together back in round 4 (Deso – FSP – Gunnar’s)would have been more exiting and nail biting if our 3rd opponent was a server of similar coverage to ours. I feel your position in the league after 7 weeks has no reflection on ur overall quality since every match up u have had 1 or 2 tougher opponents and although im sure u have had a fantastic time i dont think Anet have been as kind in ur match ups as some other servers. hats off to u guys, will always cherish our next meeting on the field.

Underworld Massive respect from me guys, every Silver League Server is aware of your situation and how hard your community was hit as the league started. I admire your spirit to try and hide it on the battle field, we have faced you 3 times this Season and each time u put up more of a fight. Regardless how hard your community was hit or how often your outmanned, you never give, always push hard next time around. and them sneaky small groups of 5-6 people with cata’s on back wall of bay lol
Hope you guys find some much needed love from some transfer to give u that little extra help to rise back up where u rightfully belong

There is my little summary of my experiences against you all this Season, and as I have said I had the best 7 weeks WvW experiences ever. Although I feel as though many people hated it (mainly people not in our league) and I think that may persuade Anet enough not to have another league or try and change things that in our league didnt need changing. I personally think we were fortunate to be in this league and if we were in any other I probably wouldnt feel the same way.

How did you guys think the League went for you?

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

League went good, i think it could been better, i would prefer Deso with ever more coverage for primetime, for just more action.
Uw was in the wrong league, it was better if it was bronze and, Drakkar was in our league.
Ag got Third place because of a lucky schedule and one single push for PPT last time we face AM that’s it.
Plenty of fights, we could use even more!

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Twinny.9304

League went good, i think it could been better, i would prefer Deso with ever more coverage for primetime, for just more action.
Uw was in the wrong league, it was better if it was bronze and, Drakkar was in our league.
Ag got Third place because of a lucky schedule and one single push for PPT last time we face AM that’s it.
Plenty of fights, we could use even more!

Yes totally agree. UW situation couldn’t be helped it was virtually a week before league started, im sure they would have had a lot better time in bronze. And i agree with u on Deso’s prime time although i still had a great time against them.

in Match-ups

Twinny.9304

So is any server planning an end of league guesting party before reset?
all gather in say 1 servers (not so high population be better) quiet cities (i.e Hoelbrak), bring ur own booze and fireworks etc lol, nice get together some inter guild screen shots etc should make somewhere official should have a great time an hour before reset for an end of Season party, since who knows if we will ever get another one because of the haters.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Had an absolute blast the last 7 weeks, every server has their own style and tactics so it was a good learning curve + great fun.

Favorite servers to fight was hands down, AG & Gandara. Gandara has some amazing PuG commanders that are good in blob vs blob and brilliant in smaller scale (made quite afew new friends where we tease when we wipe each other etc lol) and AG for the amount of guilds that run around, never short of fights. Loved the PT vs VII, HoB & VcY night, hopefully we match up with you again so PT can have another go now the majority of our members have some experience under our belts.

AM are always fun to fight and bring a blob at all times of the day. FSP moaned to much about coverage, and then go on to play the other matchups and gloat about their score as they tick 600 in some mornings lol!

So met alot of new acquantises, learnt alot of new tactics and PT grew more than i ever could have hoped for (having to cull from 450 members down to 250 mid way through leagues was tiresome!) We’ll be taking a step back from being a community league guild to focus on our small scale and enjoy ourselves as we have been nonestop zerg leading the whole league.

The best bit though is the sense of accomplishment most of us on Deso are feeling. When it all went wrong and 50% of our WvW population vanished over the space of a week, our forums and TS getting DDoS’d and then shut down and everyone running around like headless chickens. We pulled ourselves together, got organised and sorted out dedicated commanders to keep our coverage 24/7 to ensure people always had something to do, or someone to follow. We have afew NA players, but the majority of our night / morning force are people that compensate to play those hours. So thanks Deso, now let’s enjoy our 2-3 nights of celebration and enjoy many a drunken fight!

So thanks to everyone we fought, now it’s time to see if our new army sticks around or they dissapear back to the depths on PvE from where they came. If you see our scores dropping over the next few matchups it isn’t intended! lol

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

(edited by Ins.7139)

in Match-ups

Twinny.9304

FSP moaned to much about coverage, and then go on to play the other matchups and gloat about their score as they tick 600 in some mornings lol!

Hey, comon u cant put a whole server in a bracket like that, im assuming your talking about current match up? because thats the match up after the last time we faced u. I just looked through thread and didnt see anyone gloating about +600 ticks, and personally I really enjoyed fighting you guys and glad u were in silver with us. If you weren’t with us in silver it would have been someone else of same stature, so don’t see the problem. I spoke about coverage a little in our last match up thread that it didnt bother me, but what did bother me was the a few Deso guys (not whole server) saying how weak FSP was and we were just a walk in the park when we were just trying as hard as we can.

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

FSP moaned to much about coverage, and then go on to play the other matchups and gloat about their score as they tick 600 in some mornings lol!

Hey, comon u cant put a whole server in a bracket like that, im assuming your talking about current match up? because thats the match up after the last time we faced u. I just looked through thread and didnt see anyone gloating about +600 ticks, and personally I really enjoyed fighting you guys and glad u were in silver with us. If you weren’t with us in silver it would have been someone else of same stature, so don’t see the problem. I spoke about coverage a little in our last match up thread that it didnt bother me, but what did bother me was the a few Deso guys (not whole server) saying how weak FSP was and we were just a walk in the park when we were just trying as hard as we can.

Yeah you’re right, I just remember your forum warriors, my bad to generalise! We’ve got so much stick this whole league, just feels good to walk away with the win

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

End of Season Meetup Hoelbreak of Underworld 30 min before reset? what you think?
5:30 PM GMT 06/12?

Fireworks, Cake, dance, Screenshoot just to celebreate some nice WvW fights that we had the last 7 week

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

I think in the end of the day the “season” worked in favor of wvw. Yes, at start wvw was unplayable, mad queues, basically turned into pve. But after a while here in silver league we just got allot of very nice guilds and their players move down from the queues of gold for high guild fight density.
Also, at lest here on AG, just more stuff going on in wvw to join on, or play along with.
For me the crowd favorite of this season goes to gandara, just very nicely organised wvw going on there for guild fights, commander zergs, and roaming.
Surprise of the season is millers, basically a whole new server compared to what it used to be, primetime is now mostly guilds, not huge zergs, so expecting matches against you guys from now on.

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

(edited by Oren.1736)

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

I hope for next season the achievements are more inline with things that will help the server. Like more defending achievements or something. If achievements have to be implemented for the season they could at least help.

Got really annoyed when there were swarms of large groups in the BL ruin cap points getting the achievement at the start of the season. Especially since before that the ruin cap points were the perfect place to find small scale fights, 1v1 and 1vXs.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Weli.4568

I hope for next season the achievements are more inline with things that will help the server. Like more defending achievements or something. If achievements have to be implemented for the season they could at least help.

Got really annoyed when there were swarms of large groups in the BL ruin cap points getting the achievement at the start of the season. Especially since before that the ruin cap points were the perfect place to find small scale fights, 1v1 and 1vXs.

I feel you :I it was pain in the kitten to see us losing the whole border just to find most of the guys kittening in ruins.

Desolation

in Match-ups

Twinny.9304

End of Season Meetup Hoelbreak of Underworld 30 min before reset? what you think?
5:30 PM GMT 06/12?

Fireworks, Cake, dance, Screenshoot just to celebreate some nice WvW fights that we had the last 7 week

Great, I just posted this and information in our match up thread, if other can do the same in their threads it would be great.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackRain.9537

BlackRain.9537

Lol That’s going to cause an over flow.. why not make it one hour before? so we don’t get caught up before the reset and stuff?

Brodd Junior

in Match-ups

Twinny.9304

Lol That’s going to cause an over flow.. why not make it one hour before? so we don’t get caught up before the reset and stuff?

Im up for either or Brodd, should be nice to have a friendly get together, I have a bone to pick with all them people that killed me during them 7 weeks

Besides i cant see everyone turning up but to have a few us show our faces for a little fun and chit chat should be nice

in Match-ups

Posted by: ich.7086

ich.7086

Will come at party, i will ask my teammates.

I Am An Intruder – War 80
Ich Bin Marc – Thief 80
All Your Dolyaks Are Belong To [Us] (Fort Ranik)

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

See you tommorrow!!!! exited to see you all with really name instead of enemy Tag

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Helba.1734

Helba.1734

I’d like to thank “everyone” for the rewards we got during this season.

Wait what? Rewards?!
Yes – we had plenty of fun, hate, excited moments of loss and victory. Since we can’t get burried with these virtual golden/silver/bronze stompers, the only thing we take with us are the different feelings we shared amongst moments in our very own communities in order to get distracted from real world problems.

Without enemy, there is no victory or loss. Withou you, the enemy has no victory. We are all the same, its just that we switch places often.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chullster.3608

Chullster.3608

I enjoyed reading this thread, the first page and the last.

I’m a PvEer from desolation and noticed the meta achievements with 1 week remaining. I think those early predictions were right about if the pve hordes can be utilized or not.

I can say that in the last 2 days I played WvW like someone possessed, as well as my other guildies that really only came to wvw one or two times a month before now.

The constant play has taught us quite a bit and I must say thanks to the commanders/guilds who used map chat and spammed the TS3 stuff, even joined in there too.

I and I hope others will have enjoyed the season even if we only noticed “pve” stuff in there late, and just picked up information by doing meta events forcing us into stuff we wouldn’t bother with normally, learning the lingo etc.

It was madness and you could tell that deso had big numbers and played like the film Aliens; just throw yourselves in wildly and give it some stick! apologies to proper wvw guilds in my server.

PS berserker armour works just fine for me in wvw, I did get a PVT set ages ago, but found the play to be too boring, now its “full acended ’zerk with scholar runes” every day for me on my ham/bow war, your pve gear works just fine.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skorpnox.8327

Skorpnox.8327

See you at the end of season meet-up then!

I’d like to thank the deso community and commanders for a great experience the past 7 weeks. It’s been pretty intense, but we did it. No ‘special thanks’ cause I’ve seen so many people make long hours to get deso to this number one spot.. but still a special thanks to sexy beast Gro<3. Well ok, Ins (training the rookies, 24h pain trains, good stuff) and Rox too then.

To all enemies; thanks for the amazing fights over the past 7 weeks, wouldn’t have been possible without you. Looking forward to seeing you all on the battlefield another time.

Skorpnox – [EXG] – Desolation
Spreading only good vibes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Appreciated Skorp! It has been my honour!

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Want to thank all that gave my boys in (TUP) a great time throughout the season. While I didn’t have the time to partake much more than a day or so here and there with the seasons, feedback from the guys was overall good.

If you overlook the queues caused by achievement point grabbers (non wvw’rs) and the occasional dead week, for the most part the influx of guilds across most silver league servers made for some really good action.

May the second season in 2014 be even better! May I also find the time to get stuck in! I’ve missed smashing heads and taking names

On behalf of TUP /salute.

Likely see some of you at the end of season shindig @ UW Hoelbrak.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

The quality of the guilds in the silver league was immense, thanks for all the fun over the last few weeks!

See you at the meetup!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozy Oozebourne.4189

Oozy Oozebourne.4189

Congratulations Desolation on winning the EU Silver League!
Thanks to everyone we faced for the amazing fights and (mostly) enjoyable moments!

I’ll be there for the meetup!

Oozy – [Yowl] Leader
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

Congratulations Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Congratz Gandara, true winners of Silver League.

Deso bugger off to were you really belong, gold league.

VoTF

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

I could not agree more, well done to Gandara, they deserved that win way more than Tankolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rapti Bloodspill.5302

Rapti Bloodspill.5302

I would like to thank all the servers, especially Gandara – WEEK 6 was just god kitten amazing! Looking forward for next MU against you guys and hope it will be as tight as it was for first 4 days in W6 but this time all week long.

Bow before the Mighty Charr!
Rapti Bloodspill [PT] – Desolation[EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonex.5327

Shonex.5327

Congrats everyone and especially Desolation, great fights, my fav server after AG

Member of: Cute But Devilish Inside [CUTE]
Ring of Fire [EU]

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

Aye thanks for all the great fights. Gandara, AG and AM much <3

Cya soon hopefully hehe

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

thank you all for the fights. special thanks to millers for being the most fun and respecting guys in the league.

some engie solo action footage I had from this league:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-6n4DDRQRc

I hope next time blobs are smaller and that ppt obcession won’t be as serious^^

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

(edited by Maskaganda.2043)

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

I could not agree more, well done to Gandara, they deserved that win way more than Tankolation.

I never said deso deserved the win… most hollow worthless victory in any game i’ve played,everyone in silver knew a week before the league started deso would win.They will probably use the same “tactic” before season2 starts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

I never said deso deserved the win… most hollow worthless victory in any game i’ve played,everyone in silver knew a week before the league started deso would win.They will probably use the same “tactic” before season2 starts.

Yeah we will, cause it annoys you

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: joonasp.9217

joonasp.9217

Thank you everyone on Desolation for making this season successful. Like iorlas already said, the JanS tactic was superior to any other server’s tactics and the outcome was indeed expected by all participants.

- JanS Löllykkä – www.jansguild.tumblr.com -