Tier 1: SoR/BG/JQ 05/17/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

But that doesn’t mean you aren’t a possible duck. Besides, who could steal me from such a loveable lady?

Death.

Thats pretty cold man, pretty cold.

Only thing cold about it will be your body.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Anatidaephobia is the pervasive, irrational fear that, somewhere in the world, a duck is watching you.

Cuddles is marrying a duck.

Don’t say such mean things about Sang!

You’re the duck here! And the kittens will come for you……. glares

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Anatidaephobia is the pervasive, irrational fear that, somewhere in the world, a duck is watching you.

I welcome the challenge oh little one. I shall greet you on the battlefield!…once I get back from my vacation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Renny you fail at entertaining people!

I SHRUG AT YOU GOOD WICKED WITCH!

Score Update attached!

Go to Bread!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

I welcome the challenge oh little one. I shall greet you on the battlefield!…once I get back from my vacation.

I shall beat your duck kitten down! And stop sleeping on the job! So lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Kitten just get real !

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

Errbody, hide yo ducks!

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

when did TC move to T-1? why all this silly rping…..

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Go home Covergirl! (You’re drunk – Sanghae)

We are t1!!!!!!!!!!!! We do what we want!

The LOVE asura <3

(edited by CuddleStrike.8215)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

Go home Covergirl!

We are t1!!!!!!!!!!!! We do what we want!

This x 2013.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Who cares what they do? They are free to post whatever they want whenever they want. If you have an issue report it but hopefully its a better reason than this is tier 1 and we don’t rp cause that isn’t a really good reason at all.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Cover Girl.2580

Who cares what they do? They are free to post whatever they want whenever they want. If you have an issue report it but hopefully its a better reason than this is tier 1 and we don’t rp cause that isn’t a really good reason at all.

ironic post is ironic.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in Match-ups

muekung.2518

ironic post is ironic.

What if he’s RPing ? :o

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

ironic post is ironic.

Didn’t you hear? That’s what t1 is all about now!!!!!!!!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Cover Girl.2580

ironic post is ironic.

I don’t think you can rp that dumb. maybe I’m wrong.
anyway… erm

swings mighty hammer until the baddies stop talking

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

ironic post is ironic.

anyway… erm

Stop swinging that hammer you’ll hit yourself in the head!

and SoR and JQ! Go home already! We don’t have any cake to give you! KITCHEN IS CLOSED!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

muekung.2518

brb, switching to EB

in Match-ups

Cover Girl.2580

ironic post is ironic.

anyway… erm

Stop swinging that hammer you’ll hit yourself in the head!

and SoR and JQ! Go home already! We don’t have any cake to give you! KITCHEN IS CLOSED!

Ravanenz says you have ice cream cake in dere somewhere!! It’s out civic duty to find and confiscate it!

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

Cuddles is totally not in EB guys! Go back to DCBL.

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

wtf Pryan nooooooo. How dare you!

Our friendship was over the day you laid eyes on this asura. Why do you think I joined a guild called Asura Must Die? AMD for life.

So when does Indo get executed?

Once he marries Wondo.

:O

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Our friendship was over the day you laid eyes on this asura. Why do you think I joined a guild called Asura Must Die? AMD for life.

So when does Indo get executed?

Once he marries Wondo.

:O

So how much do I have to pay you?

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Happy hunting.

Work tiiime
Enjoy the battles everyone!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

I think were all asking the wrong questions…

Will Blackgate blend? That is the question.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Happy hunting.

Work tiiime
Enjoy the battles everyone!

Go To Bread!

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

That is why we in Black Gate are stuck in a bad position.
Right now there are only 2 active Borderlands SoR and BG. So we will be hit by both SoR who now have the strongest EU and JQ who are hungry for scraps.

The thing JQ lacks are guilds willing to duke it out with a SoR zerg and they go for what is easy and SoR have no choice, but to go to BG.

Overall it is a small mater. If i am i am no longer sick in a few hours then i will come on and go after SoR like i always do. After all there is no fun in fighting some one who do not have more numbers.

Who exactly are you trying to kid

JQ does not avoid fights with SoR. Reset night for example SF and friends took Their home map hoping Their N/A best was there. We cheered when we found TW in hills. We knew it was on…and some great fights were to be had for the rest of the night.

What happened? While I was working on inner hills about 10 minutes after reset, Blackgate ended up ignoring everything SoR…and coming into the hole i made in hills…and attacked JQ

Then kept attacking us for the next 2 hours while doing their best to ignore or avoid fights with SoR. In fact each time i figure i’ve given Blackgate enough of a beating and i switch to attacking SoR..you guys come right back for more and hit JQ

So forgive me when i laugh at you here for even making this post. And forgive me for making a point in flipping Blackgate’s garrison 3 times so far this week and everything else i see of yours paper because of your laughable tactics on reset night

So… the alliance is off?

Its back on if Indo marries Jed. Marriages forge alliances. Stei has offered to be best man, A few of the BPA ladies want to be bridemaids and I am sure we can find a place for you, run the disco maybe? Should be a good party.

Hey, I never agreed to be a bridesmaid to that unholy alliance. But, if I have to be a bridesmaid, Stei has to be a flowergirl. I’ll bring the carrots.

Have we told Indo he has to fight Kytana for Jed’s hand? I’d pop some popcorn for that one.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Right now there are only 2 active Borderlands SoR and BG. So we will be hit by both SoR who now have the strongest EU and JQ who are hungry for scraps.

The thing JQ lacks are guilds willing to duke it out with a SoR zerg and they go for what is easy and SoR have no choice, but to go to BG.

Overall it is a small mater. If i am i am no longer sick in a few hours then i will come on and go after SoR like i always do. After all there is no fun in fighting some one who do not have more numbers.

JQ does not avoid fights with SoR. Reset night for example SF and friends took Their home map hoping Their N/A best was there. We cheered when we found TW in hills. We knew it was on…and some great fights were to be had for the rest of the night.

What happened? While I was working on inner hills about 10 minutes after reset, Blackgate ended up ignoring everything SoR…and coming into the hole i made in hills…and attacked JQ

Then kept attacking us for the next 2 hours while doing their best to ignore or avoid fights with SoR. In fact each time i figure i’ve given Blackgate enough of a beating and i switch to attacking SoR..you guys come right back for more and hit JQ

So forgive me when i laugh at you here for even making this post. And forgive me for making a point in flipping Blackgate’s garrison 3 times so far this week and everything else i see of yours paper because of your laughable tactics on reset night

So… the alliance is off?

Its back on if Indo marries Jed. Marriages forge alliances. Stei has offered to be best man, A few of the BPA ladies want to be bridemaids and I am sure we can find a place for you, run the disco maybe? Should be a good party.

Hey, I never agreed to be a bridesmaid to that unholy alliance. But, if I have to be a bridesmaid, Stei has to be a flowergirl. I’ll bring the carrots.

Have we told Indo he has to fight Kytana for Jed’s hand? I’d pop some popcorn for that one.

You all seem to be forgetting that Stei is in a loving committed relationship with a Charr we in SF refer to as “Kelo”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Good defense of your keep in EB BG. We got about 300 badges from killing the lord so many times.

I think SG got to fight some KnT tonight around and inside the keep, was fun. We logged at 1:30, keep the banner rezzing strong! :p

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Secta.9408

Secta.9408

“Champ down”

“Wait, he’s back up”

“Down again”

“MOTHER OF GOD STAY DEAD”

Well done BG/SoR. That was a fun battle!

Secta/Girsu || Shadow Gypsies || Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lowest Animal.8014

Lowest Animal.8014

FOR THE GRUB!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

I still cant believe we managed to keep both SoR n JQ out of EBkeep, ok out is a very relative term lets just say the circle wasn’t capped for the 4 hours I was in there

“Lord is down, no he is back up…… wait he is back down again”

the Lord was banner rez’d soo many times and the number of arrowcarts n trebs lining the walls on everyones sides was ridiculous, and I think nearly every wall that could go down was :P

then the grub managed to find his way inside too

I hope the number of BL vendors was a good indication of everyone having fun

we should do it again sometime, maybe next time in SoR or JQ keep

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

Good defense of your keep in EB BG. We got about 300 badges from killing the lord so many times.

I think SG got to fight some KnT tonight around and inside the keep, was fun. We logged at 1:30, keep the banner rezzing strong! :p

I just walked up to him and res’d him half the time, my banner skill wouldn’t even go off. Charr Warrior ftw.

EDIT: FOR THE GRUB!

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

CuddleStrike would be so proud to read about this inter-world admitting to fun while snuggling each other fiercely. It is too bad she has been MIA and presumed dead since I told her to go make me a sammich.

I WILL REMEMBER YOU FOREVER CUDDLES!

and the sammich I would have enjoyed as well!

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

Jeez SoR.. putting a beating so hard on JQQ the forum warriors are already in t2.
On that note. I’d like to give anyone in jq this opportunity to send me a private message and set up an appointment to cry and get it all out on team speak. <3 miss you black gate (ICoa stay strong!) And SoR congrats on the top spot!

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

I think we all know who won that battle in Valley.

The grub.

The grub who, with about 100 other little grubs, were all over the lords room.

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killer.4709

Killer.4709

Super fun fights in EBG tonight think there were plenty of bags for all servers and I bet even anet made a profit on all the arrow cart blueprints that were used lol.

P.S. thanks for SM SOR

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

I think we all know who won that battle in Valley.

The grub.

The grub who, with about 100 other little grubs, were all over the lords room.

Yeah the scaling with 3 nearly full map zergs made the grub op…. nerf the grub :P

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

See you took it personally as an attack on your guild and you so there most be some truth to it. Now i will not make a judgement call on SF and how great of zerg breakers you are after all i have only seen small squads of yours and i will not make a judgment on something that is below full strength.

The simple truth i said. JQ lack guilds willing to take on SoR in there borderland. If you think i am talking about you then YES i am talking about you.

Often enough RK is the only force in SoR and taking them on and we have a blast doing it. See the thing is that we in BG will attack every one. Yes we JQ BL we will target JQ over SoR in the same way you and SoR do in BG BL. That is how the border maps work.

I want JQ to hit SoR border harder so i can use them for my own benefit. Nothing more.

Wait, so JQ is supposed to be working for BG’s benefit? lol!

But I did spend some time at SoR bl yesterday towards the end of and after JQ prime. Every time a tower was hit, a big SoR zerg would come. It was practically impossible to capture even one, but there were still JQ players there trying or, when we were outmanned, flipping camps. But guess what BG guilds were doing? Instead of taking on SoR, [BRO] and [Pro] were trying to spawn camp JQ trying to 6v1 for kicks.

Maybe you should look into procuring these things called mirrors. They’re pretty neat.

I was just in SOR borderlands. We did a breakout with about 15-20 players. BG came along with around a 50 player zerg and defended SOR’s tower and then left. They didn’t try to take the tower. They didn’t let us finish the walls/gates which were at about 20% and then run over us to take it themselves. They just attacked us and wiped the siege and then left. SOR got there towards the end. If we didn’t have BG there defending the SOR tower, we could have flipped it and bought time for BG to try to take the bay or something for themselves. We ended up taking the tower about 5-10 minutes later. That time BG could have used SORs reaction to take something themselves. But thats pretty much how the SOR borderland has been. Everytime we have try something BG will be there and eventually SOR as well. That said, there are alot of bads in this game with not a single tactical braincell. BG are pretty much digging their own hole right now.

Did not see that fight, but chances are it was actually there tower, but you could not see it. I have noticed a BUG in SoR where it will show the wrong color for you. I have had several in my guild report that the tower was green to them even as we where inside after taking it.

Now if it is not that then they did it wrong. Now this is par for the course for every server. We are Trebing SoR BAY we have had JQ coming in and after getting pushed out they built AC’s and Batista’s on Vale hill to take ours out. This was a TIER 3 keep we where trebing and working on taking.

My point is that bad moves happen all the time.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: khorren.3702

khorren.3702

So… the alliance is off?

BPA bridesmaids would be terrifying. half would be trying to corrupt the groom, the other half the bride. a dozen would be passed out in the bar while one is sobbing in the corner because of the cross server truce. no violence makes us cranky

Jade Quarry :: [BPA] :: [SF]

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike would be so proud to read about this inter-world admitting to fun while snuggling each other fiercely. It is too bad she has been MIA and presumed dead since I told her to go make me a sammich.

What do you mean???! You made your own sammich earlier!

I’m hiding currently from my enemies who wish to hunt me down. …. but soon I shall be back!!!!

And I was so sad to leave that ebg keep fight! Was epic laggy battles while I was still there. Personally I enjoyed the what? 10 ish golems I saw when SoR broke in. Was pretty funny seeing them spinning around lords room :P

EDIT: GO TO BED SHINI!

The LOVE asura <3

(edited by CuddleStrike.8215)

in Match-ups

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

BG can eat a B.o.D.

Look it up.

YEAH!!!!!!

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

I’m hiding currently from my enemies who wish to hunt me down. …. but soon I shall be back!!!!

And I was so sad to leave that ebg keep fight! Was epic laggy battles while I was still there. Personally I enjoyed the what? 10 ish golems I saw when SoR broke in. Was pretty funny seeing them spinning around lords room :P

It was a good sammich too. You definitely know how to make ’em!

Just so everyone knows, the key to a good sammich is telling CuddleStrike “GO TO BREAD!” and she’ll make you a scrumdiddilyumpcious sammich!

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

BG can eat a B.o.D.

Look it up.

YEAH!!!!!!

Calm Little Buddy <3

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Long live T1 and the three greatest servers ever known to a small subset of the population of Earth (exactly 15 people) who enjoy wvw. You guys rock.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

We have found a way to counter SoR at NA prime….Off with there camps!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

BG can eat a B.o.D.

Look it up.

YEAH!!!!!!

Calm Little Buddy <3

Sup my friend. My new job blocks official so… I don’t get much time on here no moes.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

There are but two races in Rallia sir, Asura and other.
I think this answers a question we’ve been poring over.
Pryan and Roanark vs. Dego and Furion

Beware your knees!

Furion? What…

Gah not furion. The Asura commander with a very similar name. I…. One day you too will have these sort of difficulties. Consider this “hawhaw” in the bank for that day.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

BG can eat a B.o.D.

Look it up.

YEAH!!!!!!

Calm Little Buddy <3

Sup my friend. My new job blocks official so… I don’t get much time on here no moes.

Ahh that sucks. guru is dead and has been for months.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

I think I saw Cuddle there. I think he died. Sorry Cuddle.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

We did it old school though. Long good sieges on a fortified wall, who could ask for anything better?!

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

I think I saw Cuddle there. I think he died. Sorry Cuddle.

I died laughing on outer wall as I watched all the golems come towards me!

I didn’t die inside lords though, till I went up to the vista to have a look at the battle before I logged off and then got pulled somehow…. was kinda awkward to say the least…

The LOVE asura <3