Underworld/Millers/Dzagonur 13/09/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: strifer.8320

strifer.8320

Let the flame wars begin! Had a nice reset so far keep the fights coming, and Jathres, i wanna duel you bro

Elderly Woman/Charr Warrior
[FURY] Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agrios.9071

Agrios.9071

In total a nice reset. Good luck to everyone in this match up. I hope we are in a better position now compared to the last match up with MS.

Dreamland Of Cookies [mmmh]

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Hi BNF!

Your Bollaball reports for duty!

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sandman.4192

Sandman.4192

Hey guys, if there are guilds interested from Millers or dzagunor for friendly/practice GvG against SLAY (UW).
Then send a ingame message to adamski.2378 or send it to me.

Hope to see you on the battlefield.

[SLAY] The Soul Slayers!! FSP EU
Prepare To Die!! Never Stop Fighting!!

(edited by Sandman.4192)

in Match-ups

Posted by: strifer.8320

strifer.8320

Looking for duels whenever, just give a me a pop!

Elderly Woman/Charr Warrior
[FURY] Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

There is a Jaimy :p And also some old folks from Gum!

Whats up with all those Thiefs groups though? Everywhere you looked hords of D/P Thiefs yesterday, also quite a few from GuM Strifer shame on you ^^

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

But but, we need to have our D/P thieves hiding inside keeps! :P

PS. Pink warriors don’t melt that well in shadows

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

There were about 5 all trying to hide in a Tower we took. Though it became funny when we put down Stealthtraps :p

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: NoTrigger.8396

NoTrigger.8396

underworld players from the guild [gold] seem to be super skilled. i let them run away in the jp and they come with 3 players and kill me
nc to these guys.

[qT] Quantify

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dei Veien.2456

Dei Veien.2456

Hehe been a while since I have seen dzaganur since I was away the last time we matched up. Will be fun I am sure ^^
MS you guys are nasty taking our hills like that, it was a pretty fun fight just kinda wish I had jumped on my lvl 80 mes instead of my upskilled one sooner.

Order of Intoxication [PSY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

underworld players from the guild [gold] seem to be super skilled. i let them run away in the jp and they come with 3 players and kill me
nc to these guys.

You are how old….?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wizard.4056

Wizard.4056

lol outmanned on our own border at 9 AM.
Pretty ‘impressive’ how MS can produce a 45 man blob this early. Must be really fun taking everything without resistance.

Try come back tonight during our prime time for some real fights.

(edited by Wizard.4056)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar Yirachi.7162

Try come back tonight during our prime time for some real fights.

That is the problem with nights, tidal. We walk down every door without much effort. Good scouting this night tho on millers.

Apollo Glade [VII]
Ymilia – Elementalist
Shade of Underworld – Thief

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

You won’t see them prime time,they will all be in bed sleeping so they are fresh for early morning,before anyone else gets on.

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

Complaining about Nightcapping is extremly boring. Just accept it and get over it.

Moug and Elderly just contact me ingame.

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wizard.4056

Wizard.4056

Would have capped MS garri if they didnt port in their whole 50 man blob to save it against the 10 of us. Just keep scouting, we’ll be back.. soon

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

I never complained,just stated facts

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

You won’t see them prime time,they will all be in bed sleeping so they are fresh for early morning,before anyone else gets on.

So that is a fact? Sorry but thats just whining. It is even still Weekend…

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

sorry it’s not whining….it’s what happens.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

In fact they are still playing at other times… at least at EB. I can only explain our high score points from reset where we some time even were 1st… probably a lot of our players stopped because they don’t want to fight stronger enemies.

Again no queue yesterday and today when I played. And it is not night. It is weekend and afternoon….

and at EB it constantly is like 20-30 from us UW getting wiped in 5 seconds by perma 80 man zerg MS.

And I know we could have 60-80 also… if more people played and we had queue(with still doing tons of people other stuff making the zerg smaller but big enough to fight other zergs).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

Why are we still complaining after 1 year about how German national servers play? They play like that, and they will continue playing that way, even the cat knows that.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

Why are we still complaining after 1 year about how German national servers play? They play like that, and they will continue playing that way, even the cat knows that.

yea true.. o well.. have to just get on with it.not for me to tell people how to play……… sorry.

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

no i aint fuk it..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perez.1670

Perez.1670

Greeting to the “death body dancing” camp flipping party from MS [NO]. no respect to you, hope you have a bad week.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

Zoom hack UW a few mins ago?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noerknhar.3826

Noerknhar.3826

Greeting to the “death body dancing” camp flipping party from MS [NO]. no respect to you, hope you have a bad week.

We are actually having a great time against you guys. We’re getting tons of loot and tons of WXP (well, as long as you’re worth something, which doesn’t take long to get to 0). The only thing missing is a real good and competetive guild group. I’m not online every evening, but I haven’t seen one yet :/ (except for maybe SLAY or whatever. Haven’t seen them often tho)

Enuerus Derune – Necromancer, Sylvari
[NO] ~ Ponys Will Never Die

(edited by Noerknhar.3826)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sandman.4192

Sandman.4192

SLAY runs around 9-10 pm gmt most of the time till late in the night (3-4 am gmt).

[SLAY] The Soul Slayers!! FSP EU
Prepare To Die!! Never Stop Fighting!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perez.1670

Perez.1670

We are actually having a great time against you guys. We’re getting tons of loot and tons of WXP (well, as long as you’re worth something, which doesn’t take long to get to 0). The only thing missing is a real good and competetive guild group. I’m not online every evening, but I haven’t seen one yet :/ (except for maybe SLAY or whatever. Haven’t seen them often tho)

Same, its a pretty balanced match-up but the tease some of your people did was really getting on my nerves. mabye you should fight, DEX, XxX, GuM, or ÄÄ (tho ÄÄ only do proper WvW no GvG) so you have to find us in combat.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noerknhar.3826

Noerknhar.3826

Well I don’t want to flame anyone or somethink like that, but I think we have already encountered at least ÄÄ and XxX and they were either outnumbered by us or…died anyways But I may be mistaken. NO actually also does only proper WvW and no GvG (at least at the moment). See you on the battlefield – I’m that fancy looking sylvari

Enuerus Derune – Necromancer, Sylvari
[NO] ~ Ponys Will Never Die

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

Your idea of proper WvW..outnumbering others and hacking.

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

i really dont remember to have met NO guild somewhere and if u was in the middle of a big blob sorry i dont care about guild tag in middle of 70 ppl.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow.9641

Shadow.9641

Outnumbering … hehe, made my day dude
What about your numbers last night arround 23.00 CEST on your home, as you attacked Hills from North and South?

Everybody gets outnumbered some times and everybody has to live with that. Just think about stopping complaining mate, if your forces also outnumber another server at another time.

@ the 2 LOL-Thieves from UW:
Next time we´ll have some fun, yesterday hill was a bit more important

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

Wow ..god forbid we out number you on our own boarder at 23.00,.Still a pity you gotta resort to hacking even when your numbers are more than ours,pleased to see you never denied it

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

some fight of our weekend

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow.9641

Shadow.9641

hey iorlas, I´m not complaining, that ya outnumbered us (an tbh, nobody in the ts-channel did this yesterday).
And … I can´t see anyone from Dzago complaining, so …
To be outnumbered is a challenge and not something to complain

I also don´t like hackers and my personal opinion is, that such guys should get their penalties, but you´re denouncing a whole server for something one person did – that misfits

Anyway … hopefully you understand it now the right way

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

I can put up with the zerging/blob whatever that’s just summin to have a whine about tbh the hacking really pee’s me off if it was just the odd now and again not so bad,but it’s almost everytime MS take a keep/tower.I have a fair amount of ss,geez even the Luftwaffa landed in Gari this afternoon i just wasn’t fast enough to get a screenie.

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

If you really want fights on even terms then stop running with a badge and act like a guild. Never found NO not with pugs. Guilds like DEX and XxX will never run with a badge to have a better position to fight other guilds.
Keep in mind that the usual UW guild raids with arround 15 people.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ridah.7908

Ridah.7908

@Agrios: Yesterday we had no commander on the eb, so we took the pugs with us, not to have an advantage over your guilds (lol). And like Enuerus Derune already said, we (NO) have more numbers(20-30). So unfortunately even without pugs most of the time we won’t fight you with even numbers. We are raiding on the eb to wipe your blobs not your guilds. And we don’t want to start a flamewar, XxX and Dex are great guilds so please keep it clean.
@uw: Do you really blamed us for nightcapping. Are you serious? But that`s ok, we are doing the same in the morning.
@dzago: Big respect for you guys. The match up system is unfair, but you are not complaining and you are still fighting.

[NO] Ponys Will Never Die (Millersund)

(edited by Ridah.7908)

in Match-ups

Posted by: tofukiller.9842

tofukiller.9842

lol’d at this. don’t you need to kill someone to dance on their bodies? how did [NO] manage to do this?

few good fights with even numbers for us, but funny week nonetheless.

Thanatar – Warrior of [AMOK]

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

@Ridah, no need to prevent a flame war, neither XxX nor DEX will flame here. We play this game in our way and you play it in your way. I just said that for fair fights you need to run alone and maybe even take on XxX and DEX at the same time but then again you would be outnumbered in a fight.
Anyways wvw is not fair, we play it to fight bigger numbers to have the challenge. I dont think there was a complain in my texts. Keep doing what is fun for you.

And i dont think uw is angry about your morning capping. Our coverage is week during the day since i am on this server. Your coverage is better at these times.
Sadly you cant see uw’s full strengh since many people dont even play when there is an enemy keep in your own borderland.
Against GH we were the ones that got flamed for defending our stuff with ac’s while they only wanted open field fights. Now its (atleast for us in DEX) hard to get nice fights but we see many ac’s in every tower. Yesterday we ran quite often arround stonemist and guess what we saw. Every cannon of stonemist was manned for like 3 hours straight! Big respect for such dedication.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Besgal.7582

Besgal.7582

classic anet, closing wvw when UW is green.

Zherros Flux – Asura Engineer
Swords of Underworld – [SWD]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Had less fun this matchup, partial to Anets ‘awsome’ new patch….

Cheers to XI, looking forward to seeing you grow and meet you again in the future.

VoTF

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

Can’t wait for reset tonight.

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

and learn a thing,if u run with 50/60 and met 15man group who kill more than half of u and after die,there is really no point to /laugh,the only thing u can laugh here is how u all sucks.

/wave

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

The Trojan Pineapple..

Attachments: