Good dye option for Stag armor? (Norn T3)

in Norn

Posted by: Pridedemon.3041

Pridedemon.3041

Well I just got full stag armor set for my norn female warrior and the abyss/gold dye I was using on my previous armor doesn’t look as good on Stag armor. Black color seems faint while gold is just passable.

Currently my color schemes are all messed up, Black/gold armor, red claymore (zojja’s claymore) and fractal capacitor that’s quite glowy blue. I will have to bear with my sword for now until I get eternity which will atleast be another month but I was thinking of going blue’ish on my armor to atleast match with my back. Can anyone give some suggestions or better yet post screenshots of their characters on that armor. I do have celestial but I am trying to stay away with generic white/black shade for this set.

in Norn

Posted by: Lorelei.7809

Lorelei.7809

How about earthen? Or go for an icy sort of look? Or combine the two for a “frosted” look?

in Norn

Posted by: Guyver.1426

Guyver.1426

Abyss is not suitable for Norn female T3. Celestial is your choice.

in Norn

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

That depends… you want it a natural “real-looking” armor? or are you another lost son of Satan in Lions Arch trying to look like a new born demon?

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

in Norn

Posted by: Xemak.9465

Xemak.9465

All colors make the t3 look the best in the game, when i first started playing, i made my norn, and went into the city, i saw both the heavy and med t3, and knew i had to have em, the heavy is on my norn warrior, and i spend a lot of free time messing with colors, and the med t3 is on my ranger. the t3 norn stuff looks so good

in Norn

Posted by: Ataxic.2569

Ataxic.2569

I went with ivory for the horns, fog for the metal bits, and midnight fire for the leather. I like the way it looks, but I feel kinda bad that my expensive dyes are just sitting around unused. Oh, the armor is a mix of T2 and T3, but they take dye about the same with some minor differences.

Attachments:

in Norn

Posted by: Kryank.8069

Kryank.8069

Abyss is not suitable for Norn female T3. Celestial is your choice.

+ 1 for this
I use celestial (white), and banana (looks like a bright gold)

Proud Member of [TaG] Gunnar’s Hold (EU)
http://www.twitch.tv/kryank
http://www.youtube.com/user/minikryank

in Norn

Posted by: peterJDM.2671

peterJDM.2671

Frost & Flame dyes show more texture and hue than other dyes. This is the dye combo that I’m using.

Pyre (gold)
Charred (capes)
Cinders (horns, spikes, and glove surrounds)
Abyss (mated with Pyre)

Attachments:

in Norn

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

I just used dye remover to get a nice metallic finish on the main armor elements and then celestial on the horns. Cloth pieces are Starry night/Midnight Teal.

Attachments:

in Norn

Posted by: Herman.5174

Herman.5174

I used Ebony for all the primary colours, latte for all the secondary colours, ivory for helm, shoulders and feet’s third colours and midnight rust for chest, gloves and leggings’ third colours.

Attachments: