Smallest male body type feet?

in Norn

Posted by: Qror.7562

Qror.7562

Well, perhaps it’s not a bug but it really bothers me that feet on the smallest body type are just as big as on the bulkiest one. Shouldn’t they scale (that is, be properly smaller) with the rest of the body? Right now they make all boots look a bit like clown shoes. I’m looking forward to see that changed, though as odd as it is, maybe that’s how it’s supposed to be in Anet’s eyes.

in Norn

Posted by: Sedrigoth.1978

Sedrigoth.1978

I agree that their duck feet look rather silly, glad to see I’m not the only one. Seems most people don’t mind though, as its easily the body type I see the most(or maybe I just notice it more cause to me it really sticks out).

Warr- Asura Warrior
Trollberius- Charr Guardian
Drink The Antidote- Human Engineer

in Norn

Posted by: Rosiep.9128

Rosiep.9128

Take a medium body type then, if you took a large body type you’d be saying the norns feet are too small. I feel the norns big feet are basically testaments to them needing to keep their balance in howling blizzards and gales. The more muscly or large a norn gets the smaller their feet look. Would you rather be a human with small feet?

in Norn

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

I like thew big foot look. I helps distinguish the norn from just being ‘big humans’. So I chose boots that accentuate the feet.

Attachments:

in Norn

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Yeah…there’s more than just the feet that bothers me about the male norn proportions, but that right there is a BIG one. I love my norn, but they are all female for this reason. I wish I could have some male norn but the proportion oddities bug me too much.

Alternately (apologize for this tangent) my only human character is male because the human female body styles bug me as well.

TC

in Norn

Posted by: drkonus.5084

drkonus.5084

I assume that they are just meant to be big, so I ignore the feet.