Sclerite skin merchant sticking around?

in Last Stand at Southsun

Posted by: niea.7504

niea.7504

Apologies if this has been asked before, but will the merchant who trades sclerite tickets for skins at Pearl Isle be sticking around after the event?

I’m having a hard time deciding which skin to get and would like to know if I can put that decision off or if I need to force myself to pick one.

Posted by: Niyo.5920

Niyo.5920

Can’t tell for sure, but I think he will stay a little while. The ticket-merchant from Flame&Frost was there a while after the event, too.

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

The Southsun vendor himself will probably be around for 2 weeks after the event ends. That seems to be the general timeframe for them based on prior events.

However, Evon Gnashblade inside of the Black Lion Trading Post in Lion’s Arch will let you turn in Sclerite claim tickets along with every other claim ticket from past events (even as far back as Wintersday tickets) and he’s permanent. He’s pretty much the “backup” for every event-based weapon ticket, so that those who don’t trade right away will always be able to get their weapons.

So no need to worry about not being able to get your weapon. You’ll always be able to redeem your ticket.

Posted by: niea.7504

niea.7504

The Southsun vendor himself will probably be around for 2 weeks after the event ends. That seems to be the general timeframe for them based on prior events.

However, Evon Gnashblade inside of the Black Lion Trading Post in Lion’s Arch will let you turn in Sclerite claim tickets along with every other claim ticket from past events (even as far back as Wintersday tickets) and he’s permanent. He’s pretty much the “backup” for every event-based weapon ticket, so that those who don’t trade right away will always be able to get their weapons.

So no need to worry about not being able to get your weapon. You’ll always be able to redeem your ticket.

I wasn’t aware of that; that’s great information to have. Thanks much!

Posted by: ASaturnus.4980

ASaturnus.4980

Evon Gnashblade just tells me stuff about the Black Lion Trading Company, but I don’t have any ticket. I guess that’s the reason for not talking about any tickets?

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Evon Gnashblade just tells me stuff about the Black Lion Trading Company, but I don’t have any ticket. I guess that’s the reason for not talking about any tickets?

Yah. He doesn’t act like the normal vendors that let you preview the items, he’ll only act as a merchant if you actually have one of the tickets in your possession. Probably don’t want people to go to him and see a bunch of different weapon sets they can never get, or just don’t want to create a bunch of people asking how you get them and constantly needing to have it explained that they were limited-time.