About the costumes

About the costumes

in Suggestions

Posted by: CharrGirl.7896

CharrGirl.7896

I have a suggestion for future events regarding costumes. I would like if you handled them in GW1 – buy it on 1 character, and every character on your account can get them unlimited number of times from NPC. I know they’re currently account bound but I can’t have them on all my characters and that sucks a bit. Care to think about it?:)

About the costumes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Arsenic Touch.7960

Arsenic Touch.7960

I don’t ever see that happening.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions

should post a suggestion about it though.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

Dragonbrand – Level 80 – Human Ranger

About the costumes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Naracion.6597

Naracion.6597

someone actually made that suggestion earlier today and anet responded by thanking them for the suggestion….we’ll see what happens.

About the costumes

in Suggestions

Posted by: CharrGirl.7896

CharrGirl.7896

Well I posted it here because I guess most people and Anet read this section of the forum now and it’s Halloween themed. And why not?

They don’t loose anything it’s how they’ve dealt with costumes in GW1.
Buy it with money = have on all characters. It’s already account bound so why not make it easier?

About the costumes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lightyears.8624

Lightyears.8624

Would prefer ones that actually look good and are useable in combat like the Lich costume for GW1. There is no point to having town clothes at all.

About the costumes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Larkir.6502

Larkir.6502

Yeah I agree with this. They could have a special storage for costume parts either in the collections tab in the bank and/or add the option to generate new ones you already own via a special NPC as you could in GW1. Whenever there’s a free costume/town clothes part in the BLTC I just end up buying a bunch of them so I have enough for all my characters in case I’d want them to wear them, then just leave the ones I don’t want to wear atm in the bank so now I have a bunch of gw2 launch caps and devil horns just lying there taking up bank space.

About the costumes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kaderin.7584

Kaderin.7584

Absolutely -.- The costumes could also use vanity slots something akin to gw1 perhaps…I can’t bother to toggle between costume and fight armor all the time ;_; and a storage space like the one for pvp skin would be amazing too, the halloween costumes alone take up 12 spaces+ what about future events?! what about random added/new costumes!? I fear there wont be enough space for everything soon…

About the costumes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

I agree with this. But one problem is that it is a mystic forge item.

I suggest AN should add a “Town Clothing Collectibles” section, like the bank collectables.

*This section will be account bound to allow any of your characters to access them.
*When town clothing is put into them it can’t be removed.
*Only one of each set of town clothing can be put in it

• “Town Clothing Collectibles” should be in the GUI and accessible anywhere.

About the costumes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Yue.5974

Yue.5974

I was thinking that maybe Anet could use a system like the utility slots for our town clothes/costumes. That way you don’t need storage for them. You’d just unlock them and would be able to just pick the costume on any character from the list of unlocked pieces.

Character Name: Yue, Rynorr Soulshielder, Rose Yuenü and 28 others xD
Guild: The Eternal Blades Of The North[EBoN]
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks

About the costumes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

Make costume slots like in original Guild Wars, so you can use them while in combat, doing missions, or dungeons and whatnot.

But to be honest, the transmutation stones comes in the way, they make money by having them in the shop, but to be honest, the transmutation stone system is such an outdated mechanic in a game where looks and apperance means a lot.