Achievements & Titles

Achievements & Titles

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tiriyon.8735

Tiriyon.8735

*Achievements:
I noticed many players complain about how they feel the game lack individualism feeling. I have a suggestion to change the achievements system so players would feel a little more achieved and strengthen the individual player to stand out of the crowd.

*The changes I would like to see:

1 Achievement window that is separated from the hero window.
This way players have easier access to the achievements and may look in it more often then usual.
2 General tab in the achievement window that show’s recent achievements, summary of achievements in progress, total score and titles.
A more organized area which players can track their activities more easily.
3 And most important!* The abilities to peer into one’s achievements.
What is the use of achievements if we can’t compare them with other players? Something to brag about and a reason to work for these achievements other then personal goal.
4 The ability to link player’s achievements.
As noted previously, individual ability to brag and compare

Titles

The titles are organized in achievements tab and I personally prefer them to be in the hero tab.
A second note that that titles are almost unrecognized.
You have to target the player in order to see the title under his name, and you won’t really notice it if you don’t look for it.
I would really like to see the titles displayed under the player’s name without targeting him.
*The way titles displayed now really doesn’t worth the effort made to get them. *

Thanks in advance ArenaNet!

Achievements & Titles

in Suggestions

Posted by: Direngrey.1247

Direngrey.1247

I fully support this suggestion, there needs to be more achievements, more rewards for achievements like titles, and more titles. Make the titles stand out more too, and allow us to show our own name and title and/or guild name above our heads.

Achievements & Titles

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tiriyon.8735

Tiriyon.8735

Yay some of my suggestions were implemented I’m so happy!