Holster the boombox over your shoulder.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Amphibian Pal Lush.4185

Amphibian Pal Lush.4185

So far, a lot of people aren’t quite as content with the boombox item on the gemstore as they can be. I, myself, haven’t found myself hurling money at the screen for it due to all of the demotivational hype about it. So, in order to make this item the best thing ever invented to hopefully be permanent on the gemstore, I offer the following suggestions.

1) When walking, not running, with the boombox display the hammer/greatsword walking animation with it held, holstered over the shoulder.

2) A lot of people have been complaining about the low volume of the chiptune tunes. Kick it up a notch.

3) Replace the songs on the Boombox with proper boombox blasting music tracks from renowned rhythmic poets of GW2, such as “Daytona 500” by Ascalonianface Killah, or “Eradicate the Law enforcement” by The Solid Form of di-hydrogen oxide of the guild “Asuras with Attitude.”

I am sure one of these on these lists can be removed, but, think about it.

Thank you for your interest.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Charming Rogue.8071

Charming Rogue.8071

I seriously agree with the low volume. I have Player Instrument Volume on max and all other sounds on around 25% and I can still barely hear it. Not to mention when someone else plays their boom box I can barely hear it at all.

If I had known this I probably wouldn’t even have bought it. Such a waste of $10,- if this doesn’t get fixed.

EDIT: Someone just played a horn and I went deaf. How the hell do you expect me to enjoy my boombox when another player can just walk by, use the Horn, make me deaf and make me turn my volume down? This is absurd. I’m seriously thinking about writing a ticket to get a refund. :/

Desolation – EU – [KING] – Immortal Kingdom

(edited by Charming Rogue.8071)