Living Story rewards on the Achievements tab

in Suggestions

Posted by: exocet.6308

exocet.6308

Would it be possible to make rewards from the Living Story accessible account wide? Just like the Zenith and Radiant/Hellfire skins.

Just an idea, I have not thought about any consequences of this, please share your opinions on whether this would be a good/bad idea.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tiriyon.8735

Tiriyon.8735

I think making Living Story rewards permanent to account will make the items lose their value, as the item will be available to all characters you’ll see more and more people with Living World items and their value in the beholder will be lost.

That’s my fast response opinion, don’t hold to it

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wallace MacBix.2089

Wallace MacBix.2089

Assuming you’re talking about the back skins, the main consequence is that we’d have more bank space, and be able to recover a skin that they accidently delete. For some it would also be nice to have the same skin on multiple characters. Overall this idea has been tossed around before and I don’t think there’s been any negative comments about it.

One slight thing is, that instead of being added in the achievements tab, they could “saved” in a skin/armor locker.

in Suggestions

Tiriyon.8735

As I feel the game the entire reward stimulant system is skins, why make skins not unique and ruin the only visual reward system we’ve got?
How do you feel about zenyth skins? How would you feel about them if they were harder to get?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wallace MacBix.2089

Wallace MacBix.2089

As I feel the game the entire reward stimulant system is skins, why make skins not unique and ruin the only visual reward system we’ve got?
How do you feel about zenyth skins? How would you feel about them if they were harder to get?

My approach is, I go for what I like. Who cares what other people have? Why does something being exclusive make it better? Besides, all of the people who would have access to those skins are the people that already earned it. Who cares if they get 2, one for their main and one for their alt, what difference does that make? If anything, that makes it nicer for people who like to play dress up with their alts.

in Suggestions

Tiriyon.8735

Mount Everest, that’s my opinion.

in Suggestions

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

I do agree that Anet should start making a decission yeah. So far we got several helmets, gloves and shoulders, but mostly backpacks. Either make the rewards more diverse (we also have shoes, skirts and and chest armor!) or start making them skins. The backpacks for TA and TR (the last two livings stories) I turned into pvp for the cheer reason of being able to keep them reserved for my account.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Librascythe.3152

Librascythe.3152

a good alternative would to have a npc like the costume maker from the original guild wars be introduced and could charge an amount of gold/karma to remake said item.
Or a skin/weapon locker would be nice as well because i like them as well but have no one I would like to equip on currently