Next Dragons, please!

Next Dragons, please!

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Erichermit.6018

Erichermit.6018

I think the new Tequatl fight is probably the best update I’ve ever seen in the game. Nothing instilled pure excitement in it like for over a week. I was checking the forums practically every hour to see who held the new record, what new server had succeeded, and everything. For once in my life, I cared about server identity beyond just WvW.

I’ve got my Sunbringer now, and killed teq quite a few times. I plan trying to go kill him every day, mostly just because I love the fight. But now that I’ve had a taste of what these dragons can be, I wan’t more.

Looking forward to what you do with The Shatterer and Claw of Jormag. Let’s make it so it takes over a day this time though, yeah?

Next Dragons, please!

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Lucky.9421

Lucky.9421

Sorry, I think you are stuck with TQ for a long while. No problem just get another 200 people and you can keep doing him easily.

Next Dragons, please!

in Tequatl Rising

Erichermit.6018

I don’t have a problem getting people to kill him, I do it at least once a day unless I’m otherwise busy or only have a little time.

I know I’ll be waiting a while, I’m okay with this. I’m anxious and looking forward to the next awesome fights but I’m not impatient.

Next Dragons, please!

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Alugjen Darlas.5329

Alugjen Darlas.5329

Well in tss/tks/tsh we are aiming for 8 min (7.42 right now :P) on the timer :P so keep an eye on the forum.As for other dragons …i agree with the post , but for the love of the god anet pls plsss , ADD a Token system Stop this Non-sense RNG ! Stop it !.Is just stupid , and after evry single fight the chest is the Thing that destroys my exictement .

P.S: We want the shatter !!! screw jormag !!.

[SC]Nine Inch Nose -205 Precurssors .

Next Dragons, please!

in Tequatl Rising

Erichermit.6018

Oh you guys had better watch out, us in [teq] are going to be taking back that world record any day now!

Next Dragons, please!

in Tequatl Rising

Alugjen Darlas.5329

Oh you guys had better watch out, us in [teq] are going to be taking back that world record any day now!

^ . ^ the last 2 nights we ended always with 7 min on timer xD , it feels normal and it’s gettin borring :d.

Next Dragons, please!

in Tequatl Rising

Erichermit.6018

In all honesty, it’s true that teq is not as exciting now that I know that theres pretty much no chance I’ll fail every time I go in. Pushing for records is where the anxiety can come in.

But at least I cant leave and go make a sandwich during the battle!

Next Dragons, please!

in Tequatl Rising

Alugjen Darlas.5329

In all honesty, it’s true that teq is not as exciting now that I know that theres pretty much no chance I’ll fail every time I go in. Pushing for records is where the anxiety can come in.

But at least I cant leave and go make a sandwich during the battle!

xD indeed

Next Dragons, please!

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: rizzo.1079

rizzo.1079

Yeah that’s what we need: To chase people out of more world boss events to the point where they’re impossible to complete.

Next Dragons, please!

in Tequatl Rising

Alugjen Darlas.5329

Yeah that’s what we need: To chase people out of more world boss events to the point where they’re impossible to complete.

Impossibole ? i rly don’t think so. Plus this event is fun, the only prob is that is not rewarding enuf . We absolutely need more event like this !!

Next Dragons, please!

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: rizzo.1079

rizzo.1079

Impossibole ? i rly don’t think so. Plus this event is fun, the only prob is that is not rewarding enuf . We absolutely need more event like this !!

I’m pretty sure it can’t be done with only 10-20 people.

Next Dragons, please!

in Tequatl Rising

Erichermit.6018

Just grab your Fiery Greatswords, Ice Bows, and Fire Ele powder and he gets burned down.

Throw in seed turrets, mortars, and stuff and you’re even better off.

Next Dragons, please!

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I’d prefer if they concentrated on updating Zhaitan first. He needs a serious redo on how you kill him, or at least add a part after the airship cannons that forces your entire party into the “Mists” to kill his soul and banish him once and for all.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

Next Dragons, please!

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

I’d prefer if they concentrated on updating Zhaitan first. He needs a serious redo on how you kill him, or at least add a part after the airship cannons that forces your entire party into the “Mists” to kill his soul and banish him once and for all.

I’d like if it turned out he wasn’t dead, just seriously injured or something and came back in force, a new tequatl-hard dragon encounter with zaithan directly.

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

Next Dragons, please!

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Vyko.6953

Vyko.6953

totally agree, want all dragons that epic and hard! Btw I like the RNG system on it – items finally became somehow rare and not everyone-got-this.

#ELEtism

Next Dragons, please!

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

Dragons are NOT RAID CONTENT for your guild!

Dragons are part of the main storyline and meant to be for everyone. And should scale to the number of players fighting it.

(edited by Onshidesigns.1069)