Patch while doing Tequatl and crashes

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Erika.8256

Erika.8256

I just want to thank you so much for the “5 minute” patch just when we started on Tequatl after waiting and discussing tactics for over an hour.

Furthermore, I really want to thank you for the crash after the patch announcement that affected about 30% of the players on TS. It made our day, especially with how hard is to get all of us in the same overflow/server and to organize ourselves. All that work ruined.

Otherwise..yes, I enjoy the fight, i like the difficulty and how we must communicate etc…but these small things like dcing, crashing, patches mid-fight…they really really can burn your resolve.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

DCing, unable to leave and rejoin your map for fear of it being full even with a party to join, patch interrupts…

TEQUATL MINI’S VALUE RISES FURTHER

Disciple of Quag

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Erika.8256

Erika.8256

Yah well, getting kicked for patch mid-event while others don’t get kicked out, feels horrible. :\

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Skuzze.1508

Skuzze.1508

heh…try crashing 3 times right before were about to kill it, 2 of which they did kill it, 1 where 1 person messes up and ruins it for the 100 people there.

Then there’s this meaningless update during one of the battles…who kitten well cares about a kitten “oh, you lost” prize when the kitten thing crashes before we can kitten well lose.