Are the items only purchaseable for 1 day?

in Wintersday

Posted by: xewi.9810

xewi.9810

I got a questions about the wintersday gem-store and/or gold store: We know that there will be new toys/stuff at each location but does anyone know if you can buy it after Trixxx (or whatever that rat is called) has moved to another location. For example; buy the thing that will be in the grove on december 25th? or does the items for the specific location go off the market after its specific date has past?

Really want to know if I should stressbuy or if i can chill with my money/gems till later in the month. Thanks.

P.s sorry if my grammar and spellin doesnt hold your standards but English is not my native languegegejsanbdjngfej (I hate that word dearly) + im sick.

p.s.s Rat=asuran, Kitten=Charr, Baby=Human and Sappling=Sylvari. Guess what race I am

Happy hallowee.. ohh right. Merry xmas!

Proud to be a part of [CC] The Conclave, an international mature guild and multi-gaming community.
We are located at [EU]Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by xewi.9810)

in Wintersday

Posted by: TabMorte.5297

TabMorte.5297

If you miss the one day visits to the various cities they will be available again once Tix gets to Lion’s Arch on the 20th. After that you will have 2 weeks to do the instances to your heart’s delight on all your alts.

I don’t believe these items are for sale I think they can only be earned via the instances in the individual cities.

Golemancy 101: total and complete catastrophic
failure is still a monumental success, assuming
losses remain within acceptable parameters.

in Wintersday

Posted by: xewi.9810

xewi.9810

Thanks alot mate, but there will be xmas themed goodies in gem-store right? I want to support GW2 for more events and I hope I can get a nice outfit for it I’ll be sure to send you a present for you ingame.

Proud to be a part of [CC] The Conclave, an international mature guild and multi-gaming community.
We are located at [EU]Far Shiverpeaks