Noob weapon skin question!

in Wintersday

Posted by: AutoLebak.8536

AutoLebak.8536

First off let me start by saying i’m very new to the game, so if my question seems stupid please forgive me

What I want to know is if the weapon skins in the BLTC are something that are re-usable, or something that once I use them they are gone for good. I’m not a high lvl so I will replace my gear alot I assume and don’t want to waste 500 gems for something I wont keep the look of for long.

Thanks, A GW2 Noobie

in Wintersday

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

you can buy the skin and use it once on a desired weapon, bow skin for bows, staff skin for staffs and so on. And later, if you don’t want your skin to go to waste, you can combine the looks of one weapon with attributes of the other. i hope i helped

in Wintersday

Posted by: LamanKnight.3650

LamanKnight.3650

Well though they can only be used once, you can always use a “Transmutation stone” to transfer the look(skin) of one thing to another. For example I had a lvl 10 toon and wanted the look of a lvl 60 armor piece so I used a stone, and now that it it 80 I still have the same look because I transmuted. SO it keeps the “Skin” but has the high lvl stats. Transmutation stones are easy to get, I have like 80 of them.

in Wintersday

Posted by: AutoLebak.8536

AutoLebak.8536

You guys have been a great help to a new player, Thank you!