Shatterer Weapons made out of Screenshots

in Community Creations

Posted by: Ayuma.9432

Ayuma.9432

Hey there <3 For school I wanted to do a few GW2 Weapons which could be used to “kill” The Shatterer. I used a Mash Up Technique and mixed diffrent Screenshots of Monsters and the environment. Now my next step is to sort out and “choose a weapon”. So yeah, I would be glad if you could Vote for your favorite and maybe write a little why it is your favorite

Attachments:

in Community Creations

Posted by: GscGunner.2419

GscGunner.2419

I really like sword #5

It kinda looks like a sabre to me but then in an awesome Shatterer theme. The other ones are all big and clunky, this one is small and elegant.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Oreithyia.3064

Oreithyia.3064

what a cool idea. i actually like all of them.
if they’d glow purple I’d most certainly buy them. :I
bow 2, sword 5 and shield 7 are the coolest in my opinion. the fit the theme the best…with the swords, a lot off them have spikes at the pommel, what I personally would consider as not so comfortable.
bow 2, just because the style…it looks the most “shatterer-like” to me…not very practicable though.
shield 7 because I think it would look aesome hen it glows, with that big crystal part.

(edited by Oreithyia.3064)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Moonlit.6421

Moonlit.6421

Ah those shields would be perfect for the upcoming Chronomancer spec, if only. Honestly though I didn’t see a single one that I wouldn’t want lol, maybe one day we can haz nice things like this. <3

in Community Creations

Posted by: BenjaminK.8792

BenjaminK.8792

Hi Ayuma,

very cool idea to create weapons based on ingame textures!
Personally, i likle bow number 2. The curved form made of single pieces with their gradually changing angle and the handhold of bristling pink energy – just great :-)

Kind regards
Benjamin

in Community Creations

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

OMG I love them. YES PLEASE! Anet please make this happen.

I love longbow #2 the most out of all those bows because of the shard-like edges and the pinkish energy running through it – as the others look too similar to the tormented weapon theme, whereas #2 looks very shatterer inspired and unique.

For swords I’d go with #5 (because it matches the shield I chose), with #3 (very nice and celestial looking, also very sleek) and #4 (unique and obsidian-themed) as runner ups.

For shields, well, they’re all pretty good. I’m tossing up between #4, #6 and #7. I like #4 because it reminds me of the destroyer shield, only with a shatterer/purple effect, which I’ve always wanted. #6 looks more obsidian-like, and #7 would go GREAT with mesmers and their chronomancer’s spec allowing them to wield shields, and cause, y’know, they have pink particle effects, so it would look great. If I had to choose one though, I’d go with #7 (as #4 when I think about it, would be too similar to the destroyer shield, and #6 is obsidian-esque and wouldn’t match with the sword and bow I personally chose).

Attachments:

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

(edited by Zaoda.1653)

in Community Creations

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

Agreed, 2, 5, and 7, do want!

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon