Fancy Panties Lord Faren Kit The Traveler

Fancy Panties Lord Faren Kit The Traveler

in In-game Events

Posted by: pixie.5940

pixie.5940

Aurora Peachy did Audio this weekend event https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26btSBAv0e8

Fancy Panties

The forest is a harsh environment, fit for only the most adept of hunters. Not only does one have to bare the unforgiving environment and its inhabitants, they must also deal with bandits. No hunter can be prepared for anything, but Rhubarb was always up to the challenge.

Before her hunt she sets up her makeshift tent, a small campfire, and pulls out her homemade Lord Faren Wall Calendar. The original calendars are incredibly rare, but that didn’t stop Rhubarb from making her own! She admires her calendar for a while, then puts it away and sets out to hunt for the day. After about 6 hours of hunting she finally returns, pulling her game behind her.

However, upon seeing her camp, Rhubarb’s eyes go wide. Her camp is in ruins! The tent is dissheveled, her rations have been eaten and…“Where is it?” she stammers. She searches the wrecked frantically. “Was it taken? Where is it?!” After what seemed like forever she finally found it: her calendar. Unfortunately, it was torn up and seemingly chewed on. The pictures were scattered and torn and covered in dirt.

“Nooooooo!” Rhubarb screamed. “What monster could have done this? Who comes upon a camp, eats their food and destroys their collectors items?!” Bandits? Skrit?" Her eyes narrow and shift side-to-side. “Unicorns?” She looks around her camp and spots some tracks leading in and trailing out. They were too large to be from a horse, so that rules out unicorns, and didn’t have any claw marks, so it wasn’t a bear. There was no time to waste; she couldn’t let this horrible crime go unpunished.

Rhubarb followed the tracks until they finally lead her to the hard grounds of Divinity’s Reach, where no prints could remain. However, she had the mental image of those tracks burned in her mind and wouldn’t stop until she found whatever they belonged to. Find an animal large enough to fit the tracks in a city filled with people and horses. How hard could it be? Well, Divinity’s Reach is a large place, but there aren’t often huge monsters just walking the streets.

It still took a long time, but she finally found her mark. A large yak was staring intensely at a table of pies, as if trying to decide whether it wanted to eat them or simply destroy them “just like my calendar!” Rhubarb blurted out. She stomped toward the yak. This had to be it, the monster that destroyed her camp and her one-of-a-kind Lord Faren calendar. It even still has some of the pictures stuck to its hooves!

She reached the yak and pointed hard at it. “You! Monster! You’re the one who destroyed my camp! What do you have to say for yourself, beast!?” The yak stared at her, wide-eyed, and kept flicking its eyes between her and the pies. “How could you still be hungry after you ate all of my food and an entire limited-edition Lord Faren calendar?” It took a small step closer to the pies. “No! You’re going to answer for your crimes!”.

The yak shook and pieces of the calendar fell out of its fur. It picked up a piece of a picture with the top half of Lord Faren’s body and held it out to her with its mouth. Rhubarb took it and narrowed her eyes, “This is a start, but you’ll have to do better!” The yak trots off and returns with a few large sheets of paper. It clearly couldn’t pay for those, so she quickly tucked them away. Rhubarb pieced together her cutout of Lord Faren in his red underwear and showed it to the yak. “This is what you took from me. You need to get it back.” The yak simply tilted its head, confused. Frustrated, Rhubarb pointed to a rack of clothing and back at the picture repeatedly. Something must have clicked in the yak’s head because it got very excited, knowing exactly what to do. The yak snatched the picture from her trotted off as if holding some triumphant prize.

Adventurers! Mr. Sprinkle got himself into another pickle and he needs your help. Mr. Sprinkle wants to get Rhubarb a pair of Lord Faren’s red underwear but, since that would be impossible, he’ll just have them made. He’ll need at least 5 pieces of cloth. Mr. Sprinkle doesn’t have a mailbox, but Kit sure does. I’m sure she’ll know what to do with them.

Mail to: Kit The Traveler or pixie.5940

To catchup on what going on kitthetraveler.com WARNING My event’s only last until 11pm pst Sunday.

To get ahold of me my twitter is @Kitthetraveler. I’m also sick with a cold so things may be slower then normal but I’m going to try push through