2 year hiatus over...Looking For Mentor/Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cole Winters.2764

Cole Winters.2764

Good Day Adventurers!

I have recently returned to Guild Wars 2 from an adventure that took me far from the shores of Lions Arch! Only to return to find I no longer remember how to play this game! lol. I started chatting to some players in map-chat but I was getting trolled all over the place, people telling me my ectos were worthless now etc.

I am looking for a bit of hand-holding. Someone to ease my transition and guide me through this somewhat overwhelming period of “getting back into the game”. Ideally this person would be attached to an equally accommodating and friendly guild of decent size and activity. (I have both Ventrillo and Teamspeak3). I am currently on STORMBLUFF ISLE (NA) and I have a level 80 Ranger, a level 80 Guardian, and some other miscellaneous characters.

Hoping to hear from someone soon and get into a voice chat. I like a more “real time” conversation.

Cole Winters

in Looking for...

Posted by: Reigne Irkalla.4768

Reigne Irkalla.4768

I would try to grab you for mine, but it sounds like you need Lion Knight. They’re a very friendly bunch. PM Leafstorm.1349 or just shout on a map – they always have people on.

Reigne – Idyn – Ereskigal (IRKALLA) Rex – Giddim – Gilgamesh (NERGAL)
The Eternal Mist [THEM] We are currently recruiting!
Must love dungeons and have a sense of humor – pm me for more info :D

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aeromu.9134

Aeromu.9134

Synergy is a guild started by some friends with a goal to create a small community of friendly players. We aren’t interested in having 500 members where no one knows anyone else. We are currently playing Guild Wars 2 primarily on the Jade Quarry server.

For Guild Wars 2, we participate both PvE and organized PvP in both WvWvW and structured PvP. Most of us have been gaming together since the days before Guild Wars 1 and continue to do so. Because of our long standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play well as a well oiled machine, hence the name Synergy.

•Focus on Living Story achievements
•Chance to play with friendly players
•Structured PvP teams
•Active TeamSpeak
•Strong leadership with two PvE officers and two PvP officers to back up our leader.
•Scheduled events including Dungeons such as high end fractals and the like.
•Assistance with farming legendary items.

•Officer positions available for:

PvE – with a focus on dungeons
WvW – we prefer to run smaller organized teams.

What we expect
•18 and up preferably
•Have a working Mic and TeamSpeak preferred
•Have a sense of humor but realize things may not always be PG13
•Attributes of a team player with a good attitude.

To join or if you have any questions feel free to PM myself or one of our officers listed below.

Guild Leader and Officers :
•Aeromu.9134
•Saderic.2961
•Archdruidess.5143
•Tempest.9760

in Looking for...

Posted by: Joseph.9853

Joseph.9853

I could always interest you in a spot in Wizened Wizards [WISE] guild. =)

We are a PvX casual, yet structured, guild who wants to try to take part in all aspects that GW2 has to offer. Although we are a guild with growing numbers, we take more accustomed to the phrase ‘quality over quantity’, and that’s what we intend to do.

Being a casual guild, I have my rule of never removing one for inactivity; play at your leisure. Although I cannot assure you that you may/may not see many on at your time (especially with some schoolers/workers in the guild), we will definitely be on to have a great time with you!

Being a structured guild, while we don’t necessarily have a rep requirement as you join, we do keep an eye on this based to on our rank system, basically showing your loyalty/commitment to our guild, while always having fun with the other guilds.

If you want to take us into interest, and especially in becoming a member for us, you can always check out our guild expectations here -> http://i.imgur.com/lAPloUV.png

As always, a link to our recruitment thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/WISE-Wizened-Wizards-Casual-NSP-Server/page/2#post4706706

Feel free to contact me in-game, as I will be sure to let you know of my response. =)

Lanthun – [WISE] Wizened Wizards (Founder/Leader)