[EU] Returning Players LF Social Casual Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kreed.2768

Kreed.2768

So, with the upcoming expansion, and looking for a change of pace from the frustrations the MOBA genre was giving my girlfriend and I, we are now returning to Guild Wars 2 and are looking for a smaller-sized casual social guild with mature (i.e. 18+) people we can chat and fool around with as we play the game at our own pace.

A little info about us:

I played GW2 since beta actively and only left the game about four to six months after the release of HoT. I’m a laid-back guy who likes to joke around occasionally and is always up for some fun and willing to lend a hand when possible. I used to focus on PvP mostly, but am taking it easy now and enjoying the living story and other content I’ve missed in the time I’ve been away.

The lady in my life isn’t as experienced at the game (yet), but she’s currently doing her best leveling her thief to 80. She’s a caring and intelligent girl that can get along with many people. She’s currently quite baffled by how friendly and helpful players are in this game, compared to the ones in other online games she’s played, like World of Warcraft and Heroes of the Storm.

Lover of longbow rangers.
Party Hard in GW2!
My YouTube Channel!

in Looking for...

Posted by: hoewhoew.4619

hoewhoew.4619

Hey Kreed!

I am not sure if you are still in search of a guild or not, but I wanted to take my time to advertise GSD to you still.

GSD, or Guardians of the Silver Dragons is a small but capable guild that enjoys all game modes in the game. We aim to be a place that you can call “home”, where you can be who you are or want to be, without too much drama.

To help out our members and more easily organise things, we have various tools at our disposal. For example a website, TS3 server, Minecraft server and two WhatsApp groups (for LFG and during the day chat).

If you want to know more about our guild, you can read up on it here:
GSD Forum Post

Regards
hoewhoew

Guardians of the Silver Dragons – Piken Square

in Looking for...

Posted by: kazaa.9140

kazaa.9140

So after looking for a new guild myself and going through the forums, I notice a lot of people are looking for guilds, but no one is recruiting them!
So I took it upon myself to make one!
The guild is called ‘Hearthome’.
EU Based
Currently just myself, but have a few people lined up to join the guild!
Anyone is free to join with a few basic house rules and no website sign up!
Everyone is treated as an equal (I’ve been in many guilds and been ignored, I won’t ignore you! and hopefully no one else will – I’ve also had to sign up for many guilds or try out. I dislike that idea)
If you put more effort/time into the guild, your rank goes up. ( basic, and understandable)
If you go offline for more than 6 months, you will be kicked, but if you want to rejoin, feel free! (Just dont want the guild where all the members are offline 24/7)
Discord will be used for communication – Discord link – https://discord.gg/dK7uxHj -
Add me in game if you ever want a chat – kazaa.9140 -
As most things, real life comes first, video games second!
With this I will be working from times, so if I take a while to get back and get you in the guild I apologies!
Please note, its a BRAND new guild, so we’ll be working from the ground up!
so any effort put into the guild will be appreciated!
Hope to hear from you soon!