Join the [CORE]! [NA][Casual/Semi HC PvE]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Desidra.1976

Desidra.1976

Commanders of the Reborn Empire [CORE] is a friendly, mature PvE-based guild that resides on Ehmry Bay, although we accept players from all servers. We have a mixture of casual and semi-hardcore players that have been playing together for a while now however we are always looking for new members to teach, explore and socialize with.

We primarily communicate to each other through guild chat or Teamspeak 3 (we have our own private server). TS3 is by no means required to use although in some cases, it is preferred.

In terms of guild progression, we have all of the guild upgrades unlocked (including a guild bank, guild armorer/weapons contract, etc). Additionally, [CORE] members have access to a variety of buffs/banners.

We do ask for majority representation as we want to keep expanding our community and in order to so, we need to maintain an active presence in the guild.

Activities

• Dungeons – Many of our members are experienced dungeon runners and would be willing to assist those who may wary about stepping into a dungeon.
  • Group Events – We typically try to kill the world bosses and/or champ farm every day. On occasion, we will also lead temple runs as well.
  • Guild Missions – We encourage our members to participate in weekly guild missions (times to be determined). We typically do a guild bounty, puzzle and rush. If we have the numbers, we’ll even attempt a guild challenge.
  • Jumping Puzzles – We have a few jumping puzzle connoisseurs that enjoy showing others how to complete certain puzzles that they may be stuck on. If coordinated jumping just isn’t your thing, we likely have a mesmer available that would gladly portal you.
  • Living Story – The living story content is often explored together as a group. We typically help each other get the achievements/reward(s) associated with that particular update as well.
  • Map Completion – We will often group up and complete an area together on either our alts or main character. Many of us thoroughly enjoy the exploration aspect of the game and will often find ourselves walking off the beaten path (which typically leads us to discovering new and exciting things…or death :P).
  • WvW – When the mood strikes us, [CORE] members will roam on the battlefield in a small group (as opposed to zerging around). We will often take sentries, camps, towers, etc.

Contact Information

If you are interested in joining [CORE] or have any questions/concerns about our guild, please contact one of the following leaders or officers in-game:

Leaders

Desidra.1976
Gentry.6328
Necrid.2705

Officers

ludrac.4905

Violetta Callie-Lvl 80 Guardian
Commanders of the Reborn Empire [CORE] Guild Leader

(edited by Desidra.1976)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Reigne Irkalla.4768

Reigne Irkalla.4768

Friendly bump from Renegade Dreamers!

Seriously. If you’re on Ehmry Bay and want a WvW guild, join this one. :P

Reigne – Idyn – Ereskigal (IRKALLA) Rex – Giddim – Gilgamesh (NERGAL)
The Eternal Mist [THEM] We are currently recruiting!
Must love dungeons and have a sense of humor – pm me for more info :D

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gentry.6328

Gentry.6328

hey guys this is Gentry, one of the leaders of CORE. Thanks to the megaserver I’m on TC but enjoy all the full benefits of CORE. I’m always helping members do jumping puzzles, world events, fractals and PvP. I have every pve achievent in the game and will help you get them all too. FOR THE CORE!

in Looking for...

Posted by: anonymity.9465

anonymity.9465

whats this you say about core ?

I Anonymity I-Lvl 80 Mesmer
Commanders of the Reborn Empire [CORE] Ehmry Bay