• Daily 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, and 40-49.
  • Big and active guild

Warrior not looking for:

• RP
  • PVP
  • Small family guilds
  • Uber hardcore min/max speed runs

long version:

I’m an American, currently playing on EU server, but all my friends have left.
I’d rather stay on EU servers, but wouldn’t mind NA either. Will transfer anywhere.
My work schedule is very erratic, but I always tend to work weekends.

Looking for a large guild to run fractals with, some dungeons as well. I’ve always been on smaller servers so WvW has always bored me, and I have no real interest in PvP. Mostly interested in fractals.

Frac level 50
Main full zerk axe/sword warr 66002, and run this char in pretty much everything (switch to soldier’s where appropriate)
I also have a Necromancer and Guardians which I rarely play, but can play okay. (I also have an ele which I never touch because I’m terrible at it)
have ts3, skype, vent, whatever the hell you use

I run meta builds, but I’m from EU servers, so I’m not terribly hardcore/speed runner, as I usually play with people who don’t speak english anyway. I would expect fractal guild to be able to complete any fractal/boss, regardless of whether you always roll swamp and end up fighting jade maw.

So I don’t give a kitten what you play as long as it gets the job done. If it doesn’t get the job done, we might have problems, but if you can run 49 Mai Trin on a necro, more power to you imo.

Not really interested in hardcore speed runs and trialing for guilds, because kitten that, but please no nomad hammer shout warrior pve guilds, because kitten that too.

I enjoy the company of women, drinking moderately to heavily, ford trucks, classic country music and metal, and cats, not dogs.

Please take care of me senpai.

(edited by Sera.6250)

Looking for fractal guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Venom.2650

Venom.2650

The Organization Drow [DROW]
Server: Blackgate/Cross-Server
VoIP: Raidcall

We are an hybrid PvX guild, but we mostly focus on PvE. Where are a guild where you can make new friends and enjoy the game with other players. We wanted to create a guild that is right for everyone and as well to let them be themselves.

We have the hardcore atmosphere for those hardcore players but as well a casual feel for casual players too. We are also a cross-server guild, so everyone from any server can join us. We’ll have other members guest on our server or we’ll guest on theirs for fun.

What We Do:

- All Dungeons: We do all dungeons story & exp.
- Fractals: We do nightly fractals.
- sPvP: We have teams for those hardcore PvPers.
- WvW: We do nightly WvW runs.
- Personal Story: We team up with members on personal story
- Living Story: We do every living story.
- Leveling: We group up with our lower levels, often 2-3 parties and just level together.

Wanna know more? Come check out our site or contact me in-game
Site - http://drow.x10.mx/
IGN - Venom.2650

Looking for fractal guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Firkin.9123

Firkin.9123

My advice would be to hit up BHo.6234 he is the guild leader of HoD on DR but does with guildies high level fractals daily. They are a larger guild so people are round all time zones. (I would say join us but we don’t have a core group who regularly run fractals.)

Gilfirkin- Night Crew Commander/ Guild Leader [BoM]/[DmD]
’Waypoints? What waypoints?"
http://brotherwood.enjin.com