Looking for sociable Devona's Rest guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: NotAlwaysTheHero.5783

NotAlwaysTheHero.5783

I’m just returning after a period of not playing and my old guild went belly up.
I’m on the Devona’s Rest server
My main is a level 62 Norn Guardian
My immediate goals are to make some cash and get to level 80
My long-term goal is to 100% the map and start doing WvW
I don’t have as much time to play as I used to, but I would like some familiar faces to talk to when I do log on.
I’m often willing to help other players out and don’t mind if we screw up a bunch of times, I just like to have fun.

I’m looking for a guild that likes to have fun, preferably with people in my age range (20+). Bonus points if you engage in guild-wide activities or would prefer to do something other than be on the train for hours at a time.
Negatives – Guilds with lots of drama. I’m here to have fun, not quibble or get into politics or deal with breakdowns if we’re not doing well.

in Looking for...

Posted by: LordHogFred.3691

LordHogFred.3691

We just transferred to Devonas Rest from EU and are looking to build up our numbers. We aren’t a huge guild right now but those of us that are playing are fairly active and we’re hoping to get some more of our EU guildies to transfer over soon.
We’re doing a lot of casual dungeon runs atm to unlock skins but also because dungeons are something a bit different from world boss trains. We’ve got a lot of experience with fractals as well so we’d be more than happy to help you get your fractal level up if you want.
We’ve got our own TS and have just started dipping our toes into PvP if that’s something that interests you? I’m normally never a PvPer but GW2 PvP is good fun.
If having a laugh is what you’re looking for we should be able to help you there, we can screw up pretty spectacularly at times but it’s only ever led to amusement rather than drama. Give me a shout if you fancy doing some stuff with us.

(edited by LordHogFred.3691)