(edited by StormPE.8201)
[NA][PvX] New Player Seeking Guild
For your WvW play, suggest you check us out: MAS guild, a WvW-focused, competitive team on Sorrow’s Furnace. We will train and develop the right people for our team. Good community of player friends. PM with questions or for more details.
Our post in these forums: MAS Recruit Post
Link to our website in signature below.
Hope to hear from you!
What I’m looking for:
People with a wicked sense of humor
Players willing to experiment, theory craft and work together
A competitive mindset (not elitist…good lord no)
Those who enjoy all types of content
What we bring:
WvW 2x per week scheduled nights, most of us are on every night anyway
Zero rep requirement (encouraged, but not required during WvW due to missions)
Discord (server uses TS so there will be times I open tag and use that)
We have players who can do high end Fractals and Dungeons. In all honesty, that isn’t every night unless there is interest. We are just now starting to do raids and work on gearing together.
Tarnished Coast: Bringing the Butter to you (no pants allowed)
My friend and I are looking to create a small size guild to cover all things PvE with like-minded gamers who just want to jump in and do the game content without all the extra fluff of being in a guild.
These things include:
- Raids (Priority)
– And so on…
Guild Information: (This guild is new and has no members as I am posting this)
The guild is mostly casual in terms of requirements but are looking for open-minded players who are willing to learn. This is so we can just jump straight into the game and play all the content.(Must have at least 1 lvl 80.)
- Not having map completion, AR, full ascended, and things like that is totally fine.
- You don’t have to be highly skilled or perfectly geared, just understand the basics of the game.
- No representation requirements.
- Voice chat is requirement.
- Discord Required (Talking not required, but you need to hear what people are saying).
- Not aiming for a large amount of members
This guild is not about being the best at anything, speed runs, or the having top level gear. The guild is for having players available to learn and play raids with, especially if you have limited gaming time.
- Be chill… Rude Behaviour won’t be tolerated. If someone needs help, be cool about it. On the other hand, if you are having trouble then speak up and ask for help. It hurts everyone if you don’t say anything.
– Due to limited gaming time, not every member will always be willing to join you for whatever content you are needing at any given moment so just understand that.
– Feel free to speak your mind in a constructive manner, not a malicious one…
Raid days will be Monday or Wednesdays ~1 hour after reset… the day will depend on the availability of raiders, and will be decided as a group once we have enough players
Add and/or send mail to Icias.1658 if this sounds like a good fit for you.