Newbie looking for a Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: OmegaDivider.3297

OmegaDivider.3297

Greetings!

Yep, as the topic states I’m a GW2 newbie looking for a group that wouldn’t mind helping me learn a bit so I can take my steps into WvW as soon as I can.

If anyone would like to tackle the challenge, I just ask that there be a nice EST presence, and if you all could tolerate my newbie-ness. (I am a fast learner though)
(Oh! Voice Chat is also nice, too.)
As for what I plan to be, I’m shooting for Thief (Dagger/Pistol seems the most interesting so far)

So, if anyone is interested and would like to ask some questions, ask away. I’ll be here and all that.

Thanks for stopping in.

in Looking for...

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Mentioning your server would be helpful. I’m sure every server has guilds who are willing to take you in.

in Looking for...

OmegaDivider.3297

Well, I haven’t decided on one yet, I wasn’t too sure I’d be wanted so I figured I’d keep my options open and wait to pick my server based on whatever guild wanted me.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chillius.8165

Chillius.8165

Well if you are looking for an EU Server then I could suggest Aurora Glade. It has many WvW guilds that are actively recruiting and has an extremely active community. Contact me in-game (Whitepayn) if you need more info

Whitepayn (Charr Guardian)
Aurora Glade

in Looking for...

Posted by: Treeoflife.4031

Treeoflife.4031

SBI has a great community in both PvE and WvW. If you are interested in small group tactics with a new guild to the server, we would be more than willing to train you and help you level. i have personally lvld a thief and have over 1k hours of play with him and can say they are a blast to play! Send me a mail if you are interested we could really use a thief. hope to see you out there!!!

Guild Leader of Rebel Dps [ReD]
~Glitch

in Looking for...

OmegaDivider.3297

Thanks for the replies so far everyone.

Can’t send any mail as of now, need to wait 2 more days it seems. Could you mail me some more info tree? Have a guild site I could visit, perhaps?

in Looking for...

Posted by: slingblade.1437

slingblade.1437

Yep, SBI is a great server and we have a strong EST presence and several good guilds. As a thief you’d be especially useful as a scout/solo/small group runner. A good thief can make a huge difference by causing all kinds of problems for enemy servers.

I don’t have great knowledge about how to play Thief, but should you join SBI, feel free to ask me general WvW questions and questions about siege weapons. I’d be glad to help

in Looking for...

Posted by: Treeoflife.4031

Treeoflife.4031

rebeldps.enjin.com

I have actually just created the site today so it’ll be a couple days before i can add all the info i would like to be on there. Slingblade is right about thief being a good small group runner. check out the guild mission (goal) and let me know if it is something youd be interested in! in game name is “The Glitch Mage” if you want to PM / mail me. best of luck hope to hear from ya!

Guild Leader of Rebel Dps [ReD]
~Glitch

(edited by Treeoflife.4031)