[SEA,PvX][DPS]Dropbear Preservation Society

in Looking for...

Posted by: MisterBang.3516

MisterBang.3516

<DPS> Dropbear Preservation Society
Fort Aspenwood
South East Asia PvX

Why join another 500+ guild where you are faceless, nameless and utterly ignored? Why put up with logging in at the same time and only to see different people everyday? Why are you second guessing your guild mates whether they know what they are doing or if they will leave you halfway?

DPS is a small tight knit competitive economically focused PvX guild. Our core consists of real life friends and have been playing Guild Wars 2 since beta. We run small, efficient, and effective. In whatever game mode, we aim to support one another while having fun in the process.

We are active daily in the South East Asia timezone of GMT +8. While we are mainly English speakers, we have members who can speak Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and Cantonese. Our members span across the SEA timezone such as Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia and the occasional insomniacs from Canada and the USA. Our home server for the past 3 years is Fort Aspenwood, a zergbusting fight-centric server which we support.

Our members are drama-free, helpful and friendly as we are well respected amongst the server community. Weather you are new or are interested to improving your game, contact us to see if we are the guild for you. Please note that our membership slots are limited as we aim to be active and helpful. If you have any questions or are interested to join, please contact tmot.3482 or MisterBang.3516 for more information.

(edited by MisterBang.3516)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lygon.4896

Lygon.4896

We have members focusing on a plethora of activities with lots of experience running: Silverwastes, Dungeons, Fractals, WvW (Both roaming, small group fights, and larger zerg groups).

We’re a super friendly group who won’t think twice bout helping you out.

in Looking for...

Posted by: GzBiker.1927

GzBiker.1927

Bump for this great guild! If you like awesome wvw raids with fun and friendly people, this is the guild you should be in!

Alderbarran / Asha Angelika
[GK] Ghastly Knights – Guild Leader / Driver

in Looking for...

Posted by: eledhil.1894

eledhil.1894

How can you not love such a guild name drop Bears ftw!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aldrin.7641

Aldrin.7641

I have played Guild Wars 2 since it launched, I kept leaving and returning to the game.

One reason I left was the lack of true “guilds” out there, that focused more on numbers and made some people felt just like numbers rather than members.

I AM GLAD, that there guys replied and now I feel really happy when they are online as well, a really small but productive, supportive and helpful bunch of people.

I enjoy representing this guild and is currently saving for a server transfer when I am ready to help at WvW (still leveling a new character )

Druid, Tempest, Revenant, Necromancer, Engineer

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dvo.7610

Dvo.7610

We also run Guild missions @ 9pm GMT +8 every Thursday night

Feel free to join us