[VZ] Valor Zeal - PvX - Stormbluff Isle (NA)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

New week and missions are a go as usual! We’ve had some new members this past week and that’s really exciting for us. We’re always hoping to meet new people into casually playing with us and chatting it up. We’re all super excited and chatty about the feature patch, too! Talk to one of our officers if you have any possible interest in joining our tight-knit community.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Oh man, we had so much fun with the feature patch!

We’ve been doing guild missions and all manner of other exciting content. A lot of us are working on legendaries, and a lot of us are just hanging out and having a good time. A group of us was with some others who won at the Triple Trouble wurm last night! If you want to hang out with us and get a feel for how we are, and maybe make some really good friends in the process, let one of our officers know. We’d be happy to chat with you and see if you’re a good fit.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Been a lot of fun still, and we’re all rocking new builds and new fancies. Also, for anyone who cares, I finally finished my legendary thanks to the help of all of the friends I’ve made through this guild. It’s been a real honor playing with you all and getting to know you! #IncineratorRocks

That all said, we’re always looking for more people who are interested in our kind of community: tight-knit and friendly. We’re casual but we rock at every game mode we play, and that makes it a very low-stress environment to learn and otherwise just enjoy the game while still being awesome. It’s great! Come join us!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

We’re still playing a ton and still growing! If you’re a self-reliant player who enjoys playing alone but also enjoys playing with a friendly community of pals, then [VZ] sounds like it could be for you! We’re doing guild missions every week and overall it’s just great times; we’ve gotten some new members these past few weeks which are great too! Come join the fun if you’re interested!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

We’ve started picking up slots in SBI’s nightly Tequatl guild-sponsor rotation. Our first Tequatl event will be 5/25/2014 @ 8PM EST, so join us if you’re interested! Beyond that, a lot of other great things happen nightly that we participate in. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are our guild mission days, and we’ve always got great turnouts for those. Beyond that, I personally do basically every dungeon every night and I run Fractals 50 regularly, so if you’re interested in any of those things, our guild does ’em too!

Just remember that we’re here to be your friends, and friends are really what we’re looking for. Let an officer know if you’re interested!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Lots of fun stuff coming up with the new release bringing back the Queen’s Pavilion and the Bazaar of the Four Winds! Join us as we explore these things together! We’d love to have some new friends around for it.

I’ve also started commanding a lot at SBI’s daily Tequatl runs, so expect to see the guild out in force there as well! We do Tequatl at 8PM EST every night, though I don’t command every night, but you can join us either way. Let one of our officer’s know if you’re interested!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Just wanted to bring this up to remind everyone that we’re always recruiting new friends and that we love seeing new faces around! We’ll be hosting a guild event Tequatl run this Sunday at 8PM EST, so come join us if you’re into that thing! We kill it regularly with the SBI group, so there’s always that!

Either way, here’s to hoping everyone has a lovely weekend! (It’s long for us Americans!) Furthermore, always remember you can contact one of our officers to learn more about the guild if you’re even remotely interested in it.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

OUR VIEWS ARE OVER 9000!!!!

Okay, but seriously, we’re seeing some nice new recruits, and a lot of oldies have been coming back for the new living story and such. We do dungeons all the time, we have a small but steady PvP group, we all participated greatly in SBI’s placement in the recent WvW tournament, we do Tequatl with SBI nightly and lead and help out whenever we can, and so on! If any of these things sound nice, along with the friendly community, let one of our officers know!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

We’ve moved up in the schedule for spawning Tequatl for SBI to a biweekly spawn frequency! This means that our next spawn times are June 22nd and July 6th! We will make it a point to take over the rosters there so that we have an awesome Valorflow running the show.

Besides that, we have guild missions tonight, last night’s guild missions were successful, and we keep on keeping on and doing what we enjoy! We’re all very excited about season 2 of the Living Story, so come enjoy it with us if that sounds fun! Talk to one of our officers to learn more about us.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

This coming weekend (Sunday the 22nd @ 8PM EST) is our guild Tequatl sponsor! If you’ve ever wanted to do Tequatl and haven’t before, let us know of your interest and play close attention on that day and we’d be happy to bring you along! We begin ferrying at 7:15PM EST!

Beyond that, we’re doing guild missions tomorrow and Wednesday and are otherwise just playing whatever we feel like at any given moment. If what the OP tells you about us sounds interesting, let one of our officers know and they’d love to talk to you about it!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

With the coming of the change of Tequatl’s spawn time, we may or may not be actually sponsoring this coming Sunday’s Tequatl. We will certainly all be there, though, but we just might not be popping our consumable, which is okay. Either way, last night I lead the assault against Tequatl and we were successful! Join us nightly at 8PM EDT to enjoy the fun!

If anything we do interests you as a potential guild member, don’t hesitate to let us know. One of our officers would love to chat with you about these things and do what they can to answer your questions.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

We’re all very excited for the new living story season that’s coming out soon! I’m also participating in a major dungeon tournament in about a week, so tune into that if you’re interested! You can read more about it here.

As always, if the things we do as a guild and the way we play the game sounds like a good fit for you, please reach out to one of the officers! We’d love to talk to you and introduce you to our group.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kaden.7081

Kaden.7081

Do you guys have an app process or what do I need to do to get more information?
Thanks

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

There is no application process; we prefer to keep things simple. You simply mail (or talk to via whispers) one of the officers and they’ll have a conversation with you, after which if they feel you’re a good fit they’ll send you an invitation.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

This weekend was brutal! My team placed 4th overall in the [DnT] PvE Invitational, which is great in the grand scheme of things, and we had a lot of fun. Stressful fun, but fun nonetheless.

Either way, [VZ] is still recruiting, and if there was ever any question as to whether I knew what I was doing in a dungeon or not, let that be settled now.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

We are still recruiting!

As an update, I lead Tequatl for our server every Saturday night at reset now and we do guild missions two days a week! I haven’t been bumping this because I’ve been super busy IRL outside of the game, but I just wanted to stop in and let everyone know that we’re still going strong.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

We’re still recruiting, still chugging away at the Living Story, and still having a blast at Tequatl every night! If any of the events and/or atmosphere of the original post sound good to you, reach out to one of our officers to see if you might fit! We’d love to discuss these things with you.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Hey guys, still having fun, killing Teq, doing Triple Trouble with friends, doing guild missions, and so forth! Things have been slow and a lot of people have been busy, but we still always make time for our friends in the guild. If you’re interested in any of the things we do as a guild, please let one of our officers know! They’d love to talk to you and see how you’d fit with the rest of the guild.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

We’re all really excited for the feature patch and the recommencement of the living world in the fall! We’re still playing regularly, doing Tequatl every night (I lead Saturdays), and other world bosses and such. If you’re interested in a tight-knit community of friends, please let one of the officers know and we’ll chat it up to see how well you might fit!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Hey all!

We’re all very excited about the feature patch, and are constantly doing our Tequatl runs and Wurm runs (with friends) and other stuff. Guild missions are still twice a week (Tuesday/Wednesday), and we’re always looking for new friends! I hope we see some more interest from newer and veteran players in the coming days.

Cheers!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

VZ is always looking for new people interested in making friends! We’re still (as always) a rather small group, but we’re all very close friends, and so it goes a long way to have other pals to hang out with! We do all guild missions, Tequatl nightly, Wurm a few times a week, and so forth (all with friends!). If any of these things sound good, then please hit us up! We’d be happy to talk with you about the guild.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

We’re still recruiting and still looking for some good friends! The ideal candidate is one who is pretty chill, relaxed, willing to play on their own, but who likes to be a little kittenatty in guild chat here and again, and who is excited to participate in guild missions, possibly guild world events, and any other random things that come up. If these things sound pretty good to you, let one of the officers know! We’d be happy to discuss it with you and see if you’re a good fit!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

[VZ] is still recruiting! We’re constantly doing the same things as a community, including Tequatl, Guild Missions, Triple Trouble, and so forth. We oftentimes team up with other groups to do these things, but we have a strong community and are always on the lookout for more interested people. If the sort of things we do interest you, and if the type of community we have interests you, reach out to one of our officers and we’d be happy to talk to you about the guild!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hellspawn.9283

Hellspawn.9283

Invite please! Looking to be very active!
IGN: Hellspawn of Raven

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Sure thing, Hellspawn, I’ll either reach out to you myself in-game as soon as I get home or have an officer talk to you before then.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

[VZ] is still recruiting and doing all of the great things we normally do! If our smallish community of friends is the sort of thing you’re after, then please let us know!

Please remember that if you never rep, it’s hard to be a part of a community! You don’t have to rep us all of the time (or even a majority of the time), but repping is important. If you never do it, you may as well not be in the guild at all.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

[VZ] is still recruiting! I haven’t updated this thread in awhile, but the details are largely the same. Coming November 2nd, Stormbluff Isle (our server) will begin organizing our own Tequatl runs every night an hour post-reset (due to the DST change), so if those are interesting you could join us for that as well! I still lead Saturdays, as before.

If you are looking for a guild with a tight-knit group of friends, we’re still good for that too, of course.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

One of our officers created her legendary weapon last night, so we had an impromptu “guild mission” of a party for her as she made it.

In addition to these off-the-list events, we also do regular guild missions weekly (challenge/puzzle/bounty/rush) for merits. Furthermore, I lead Tequatl with our server, SBI, on Saturdays and contribute to the war effort nightly. If you want to join us for that, let one of the officers know and they can see if you’re a good fit! Additionally, for those interested in just Tequatl, we set up an hour after reset at Southsun Cove. Head there and you should see us (and if you don’t, whisper me!).

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Yay recruitment!

We have been crushing the new living story, and many of us have been diligently getting achievements and running around Silverwastes. We are also still doing all of the normal things we do, like guild missions and nightly Tequatl, so if any of that sounds good feel free to let us know! We’d love to talk with you and see if you’re a good fit.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

As always, [VZ] is still recruiting!

We’re really looking for people who are okay with a quieter guild chat, are able to play on their own and do their own things, and who are cool and will do stuff with us periodically. We’re not a guild where everything you do in-game will be with the guild! We’re not a good guild for people who NEED to be talking to someone in the guild at all times of the day, but we are a great guild for people who want good friends and who aren’t reliant on them. If that sounds like you, then maybe talk to one of our officers and we’ll see if you’re a good fit.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

We’ve gotten a few new recruits these past weeks and they’ve been great! We’re always looking for more friends to enjoy the random occurrences of GW2 together. We still do Tequatl every night and Wurm on Thursdays and Saturdays. Additionally, we run guild missions Tuesdays and Wednesdays and dungeons whenever (I do mine in the mornings). If any of these things sound fun, let one of the officers know and we will talk to you about it!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

With the forum merging, I wanted to bump this up to let everyone know that [VZ] is still absolutely looking for new members! You don’t even have to be on SBI given that megaservers are a thing now! We do Tequatl nightly at 8PM Eastern (setup at 7:30PM Eastern), Wurm 2/3 times a week with some of our friends in [Att], guild missions, and the whole nine yards!

If anything we offer sounds good, feel free to hit us up! One of our officers would love to chat with you.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Woo, what a winter break we all had! I hope everyone enjoyed their time off and time (potentially) away from GW2!

We’re still recruiting, so if you’re still looking for a group of casual friends who play really well, consider us for your guild! We’ve an active, medium-sized guild, and we’ve picked up some really great members in recent days! We do guild missions twice a week and organize Tequatl with our server nightly. Additionally, twice a week we help out a friend guild with their Triple Trouble organization and reliably win! If these sorts of things sound good, consider talking with one of our officers and learning more.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

We are still recruiting for the interested! We’ve gotten a few new members in the past week and it’s been nice, so it’d be great to keep that rolling. If you’re interested in the things we do, the level of casual-play we have, the level of skill we have despite that, and ultimately the level of social interaction we enjoy, then let one of the officers know! We’d enjoy talking to you about the guild.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Busy, busy, busy!

We’ve been continuing chugging along where we always have, and are super excited for guild halls and Heart of Thorns! We have a ton of leftover influence (650k+) and plan to expend all of it to upgrade our guild hall as best we can when that comes around. If you want to be among the first guilds with a full guild hall, give us a shot and see if you like us now! We’re still organizing nightly Tequatl with our server and are still doing guild missions weekly for commendations!

If our close-knit group of friends sounds like your sort of thing, let one of the officers know and we’ll see if you’re a good fit!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

We’re still recruiting and are very excited about the upcoming expansion! We’re still consistently doing guild missions weekly, Tequatl nightly, and Triple Trouble a couple times a week! Please let us know if you might be interested in joining out tight-knit community of friends!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

We are still recruiting (as if that was ever a question)! We’re especially looking for cool people who want to make good friends and who want to experience all content in the game in a stress-free environment. We coordinate a nightly Tequatl run with the rest of our server, we coordinate a biweekly Triple Trouble Wurm run with our friends from [Att], and we run dungeons and Fractals periodically as people ask for them! We may be casual, but we’re incredibly good at the game, so take that for face value!

If you’re interested in the guild at all, please talk to one of the officers! I’m on nightly, and always like talking to people about VZ.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

[VZ] is still recruiting!

We’re always on the lookout for people who might make good friends for us! We’re super casual with basically no requirements, but we love playing together and we operate like a close group of pals. If that sort of environment sounds good to you, consider talking to one of our officers and learning more!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Hey all!

[VZ] is still recruiting! We’re always on the lookout for casual players who like being very skilled, but who are also interested in being friends. I realize our purview is a bit spread, but with our focus being primarily PvE and being kitten ed good at it I think other PvE players will fit right in! If our sort of community sounds good to you, message one of the officers in-game and they would be elated to talk to you.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

[VZ] is recruiting, as always!

If you’re a player looking for a tight-knit community, talk to one of our officers and see if you’re a good fit for the guild! We’d be happy to chat with you and see what’s up.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

We are still recruiting, unsurprisingly!

We do Tequatl with our server every night, Triple Trouble with [Att] twice a week, guild missions weekly, and a ton of other random stuff including PvP, dungeons, map completion, and so forth all of the rest of the time! We are a primarily EST guild, and we play primarily in our evenings, so hopefully that will let you gauge whether it makes sense for you to join us. If interested, contact an officer in-game and we’ll chat.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nuclayer.6074

Nuclayer.6074

Do you guys take lower level players? I have an 80 engineer but to be honest, I am not finding engineer to be all that fun. I am leveling my mesmer and have it at 44 right now. I am definitely looking for a guild.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Absolutely! We’re happy to explain stuff about the game, or help you do things, and get you accustomed to some of the cooler stuff as you level up. The most important part about our guild is that we’re interested in making friends and being friendly regardless of any other factors, so as long as that’s cool you’re good.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

[VZ] is still recruiting, if you’re interested in a casual-friendly and primarily PvE guild, talk to one of our officers! We organize Tequatl with our server nightly 40 minutes before reset in Southsun Cove and we organize Triple Trouble with a friend guild Thursdays and Saturdays! Otherwise we do a lot of random stuff together, so give it some consideration!

in Looking for...

Posted by: FusRoDan.2638

FusRoDan.2638

I’m interested in joining, will get in touch with you soon. Hoping to get into some organized dungeons/fractals and liven up my chat log with some guild chat.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

Glad to have heard of your interest, and welcome to the guild, Fus.
Hopefully you enjoy our community!

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

We are still recruiting for those interested! We had a huge Stronghold party last night with the guild, so that was fun. We don’t often have PvP events or what-not, but we do have a small group who PvP’s frequently. In addition to that, missions have been successful as ever and we keep on keeping on with the nightly Tequatl and biweekly Wurm runs. If our sort of community interests you, talk to one of our officers!

As always, while we don’t require repping, know that you get out of a guild what you put in, so I recommend repping so that you can get to know us better when we start being chatty.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

We have been so busy playing the game and hunting for beta keys that I’ve completely forgotten to bump this back up! [VZ] is recruiting, as ever, so if you’re interested in any of the things we do let one of the officers know and we’ll see if you’re a good fit.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

We are still recruiting! It’s been tough lately with fewer people due to RL demands, but we’ve been succeeding our guild missions regardless. We could really use some more interested and relaxed people to join us! If you like a relaxed, zero-pressure environment with friends to enjoy the game, let one of the officers know and we’ll talk to you about the guild in more detail.

in Looking for...

Rising Dusk.2408

We are still recruiting, I swear!

It’s been busy for me lately working forum specialist stuff so I haven’t thought to bump this, but the guild is still alive and strong, doing the things we always do reliably and consistently. If the kind of casual, new-player friendly group we have is what you’re looking for, ask a guild officer about [VZ] and we’ll see if you’re a good fit.