Buying gems

Buying gems

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: dewayne.1593

dewayne.1593

is there a way to buy them outside the of game? I submitted a ticket for my problem and tried everything they told me to do. but i keep getting credit card approval failed

Buying gems

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: AcidLex.4879

AcidLex.4879

Tried the same and they kept refusing my credit card too. It seems you are only allowed to use a credit card from the country you live in.

I think it is very unbusiness-like to force people into two out-dated systems of payment.

Maybe your suggestion of payment outside of the game would be a good one. I mean, other companies do it and I can pay them happily.

Buying gems

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Arilin.8716

Arilin.8716

It is possible. I’m living in Poland and i don’t really know any “international shops” (aka english language website) but polish site FabrykaKluczy.pl (i bought gw2 key from them, they are dependable) has 2000 gems cards for sale. From what i saw on the internet there are other shops selling these cards too like UK shop coolshop.co.uk
Try to search for 2000 gems card in google. You’ll propably see internet shops with them in your country language. I’m afraid I can’t recomment any shop but I don’t know where are you living

(edited by Arilin.8716)

Buying gems

in Black Lion Trading Co

AcidLex.4879

@Arilin: thanks, that is a good suggestion.

Buying gems

in Black Lion Trading Co

AcidLex.4879

@Arilin: I followed up on your suggestion and yes, I can confirm that I can purchase gem cards in my country at RandyRun. I will try this out very soon and post my experience here. Many thanks again, you made my day :-)

Buying gems

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: rgrwng.4072

rgrwng.4072

i have only bought them through the in game UI, but it seems like when i buy the 4k gems pack for 50$, i can only buy it once every 24 hours. maybe because i max it out (the daily limit).

Buying gems

in Black Lion Trading Co

AcidLex.4879

OK, to conclude my adventure in gem-card land:
Yep, it works!

RandyRun is located in US and Europe and available in twelve languages.
After creating an account, you also need to create an account with MoneyBookers.
When you jumped through all hoops, you can order gem-cards through 9 different payment processes (my region anyway ;-).

After the purchase has been finalised a photo with the card redemption code is send to the email address of your account. I redeemed the code last night and all went well.

So, I hope this will help anyone unable to purchase gems from the shop directly (no credit card, credit card not from your residential country, no paypayl).