Guest passing to other servers

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Sidorio.8405

Sidorio.8405

Q:

Right, I remember reading a while ago that about a week or so after launch AN were planning to implement a system called “Guest Passing” which allows you to temporarily visit another server. The idea is, you’ll be able to play with friends who live on other servers, and as long as they are online you can be in their world.

I’m on an EU server and one of my US friends is on a US server and I’ve wanted to play with him since launch but I’m still waiting to hear about Guest Passing.

Now I understand a lot has happened that AN didn’t foresee (like those unfortunate hacking incidences) but I was just wondering if anyone knew when or if this will ever be implemented? I have tried looking for the article but for the life of me I can’t remember where I read about this, for all I know it’s just a rumour.

Posted by: EsLafiel.4517

EsLafiel.4517

A:

Yes it will be, I read it multy times from multy places, and just a week ago. I herd them say that when things start to settle down and they get all the servers nicely working.

They will start to try and put guest feature in the game.

So from that i gotta say, it could be a month are so.

Posted by: Sidorio.8405

Sidorio.8405

Yes it will be, I read it multy times from multy places, and just a week ago. I herd them say that when things start to settle down and they get all the servers nicely working.

They will start to try and put guest feature in the game.

So from that i gotta say, it could be a month are so.

A month? That’s a shame :/ Better late than never I guess, I’m just glad it will be implemented. My friend in Canada will be getting a new gaming PC and GW2 around that time so I suppose it’s not all bad.