Eureka! lvl Fotm > 50

Eureka! lvl Fotm > 50

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Lian Olsam.9541

Lian Olsam.9541

hi folks, i think pve need a big shake for give us something more funny with some interesting progression, fotm is the gw2 pve endgame, i like the mistlock idea it was awesome, and i think every X fractal something important should change, for example from fotm lvl 50 till lvl 100 (for example) should be nice have some different fractal (new dungeons) for a larger party (like 8 ppl) with some different mechanism, not the usual stack and max dps, something more deeper (like some other games)

any idea is wellcome, lets give them something good to develop

Eureka! lvl Fotm > 50

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

They do not visit this subsection though.

#UW #FoW #DoA

Snow Crows [SC]

Eureka! lvl Fotm > 50

Posted by: Darox.8069

Darox.8069

This is absolutely doable!

I think it will take place next november in the upcoming “Mutilated” fractal patch
They are planning on resetting our fractal levels to 10 because they will introduce a new leaderboard so it’s only fair if we all start on the same level
Also they will remove levels 30+ because they will work on a better scaling system, but heh, new content! They will introduce a new system called Dodelidadoo that paint mobs with primary colors. Everytime you kill a colored mob you steal its color. Then you can mix and match colors for great great fun!! The BLTC will introduce new emotes (buy with gems) related to colors. Fun! Merry!
New exclusive content!! The tower of nightmares comes back as a new exclusive never-seen-before fractal level! With new exclusive rewards!!
Talking about rewards, the loot tables have been adjusted to give more loot the higher up you go in the levels. True story.
And finally ….

Dredges everywhere!

Eureka! lvl Fotm > 50

Posted by: Dave.2536

Dave.2536

If they took fractals beyond 50 they’d have to actually code and implement fractal skin boxes.

…so it’s never going to happen

Content in this game will always seem
to be faceroll at the high levels, because it
needs to be accessible to the casuals and bads.

Eureka! lvl Fotm > 50

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

This is absolutely doable!

I think it will take place next november in the upcoming “Mutilated” fractal patch
They are planning on resetting our fractal levels to 10 because they will introduce a new leaderboard so it’s only fair if we all start on the same level
Also they will remove levels 30+ because they will work on a better scaling system, but heh, new content! They will introduce a new system called Dodelidadoo that paint mobs with primary colors. Everytime you kill a colored mob you steal its color. Then you can mix and match colors for great great fun!! The BLTC will introduce new emotes (buy with gems) related to colors. Fun! Merry!
New exclusive content!! The tower of nightmares comes back as a new exclusive never-seen-before fractal level! With new exclusive rewards!!
Talking about rewards, the loot tables have been adjusted to give more loot the higher up you go in the levels. True story.
And finally ….

Dredges everywhere!

That actually made me burst my cereals on the monitor

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

Eureka! lvl Fotm > 50

Posted by: Lawrencii.1356

Lawrencii.1356

And finally ….

Dredges everywhere!

Oh yes. Oh yes! Please. More Dredges. Best loot in FotM.

¬ I A Euphy ¬ SoS ¬

Eureka! lvl Fotm > 50

Posted by: Azrael.4960

Azrael.4960

If they took fractals beyond 50 they’d have to actually code and implement fractal skin boxes.

…so it’s never going to happen

Well, given that Fractals used to go up to lvl 80….

Eureka! lvl Fotm > 50

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

Sorry but it will not happen. A big design principle of GW2 is that anyone can play the content. There is very little gating of game content that prevents anyone from experiencing the content. Fractals are the ultimate grindy dungeon content in GW2 but low level fractals are available to be enjoyed by any level of character. Putting new fractal at the end of the most horrible gear check in the game is going against the design principles.

What they could do is change some of the bosses so that they have completely new abilities and challenges. That might be fun. They would still be best putting that in starting at fractal 20 though so that more players have access to it. Requesting new content just for elites is pointless.

Eureka! lvl Fotm > 50

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

What they could do is change some of the bosses so that they have completely new abilities and challenges.

I could get behind this idea.

Maybe add a corrupted version of the bosses at higher levels with some interesting new abilities/particles, but I guess that’ll be sometime around 2015. :P