No changes to ascended salvaging kit cost?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Belmont.4682

Belmont.4682

So, either i’m missing something, or players that arelady have their ascended jewelery all BiS will just have to continue selling the ascended rings they get from low level fractals to vendors, instead of having a more viable financial option to salvage them?

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

People who vendor their rings are wasting profit. With just 1g per salvage I make good profit on average with matrices being at almost 40s.
Also you should get the ascended salvaging achievement done. I got 3x 20 ascended salvage charges and 1x 1 salvage charge for free (= merely 25 regular fractal relics) from the fractal reliquiary so far.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Belmont.4682

Belmont.4682

People who vendor their rings are wasting profit. With just 1g per salvage I make good profit on average with matrices being at almost 40s.
Also you should get the ascended salvaging achievement done. I got 3x 20 ascended salvage charges and 1x 1 salvage charge for free (= merely 25 regular fractal relics) from the fractal reliquiary so far.

Weird, i didnt salvaged many rings, but when i did, i got only 1-2 stabilizing matrixes, thats like 40s/80s, not being able to make a profit out of it.

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

2 matrices is the minimum you can get per salvage, infused rings give a minimum of 4 matrices. I think the maximum is 20 for non infused and 40 for infused, at least I got 20 out of a non infused ring more than once.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: softblackcarbon.1537

softblackcarbon.1537

Pretty sure the current known upper limit of salvaging regular rings (not infused) is 50 matrices.