[Nomination] Best of 2014 popularity contest

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Cheezy.2039

Cheezy.2039

1.) Sesshi because I’m biased or Deathly because I know how much he has improved! #donthitmemate

I don’t think it’s biased to say that this guy is the best soloer. And I am not biased at all

Hmm… seems strangely familiar…

Hm, can you link me yours? I can’t find it it seems

Here is Nova’s http://www.twitch.tv/dutchiezz/c/4567358

He was the first to have solod this boss iirc, but Sesshi did it a month later and got a lot better of a time

Thanks, no wonder I couldn’t find it if it’s on twitch >.>
Very impressive, indeed

Cheezy – Vis Invicta [vC]

The meta is changing at an alarming rate.

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Bump it a bit. Wethospu sends 100 g for the prize pool. Hopefully more will join in the discussion.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

I’m running for the Community Member of the Year award.

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

Ok, here I come (needed to watch some runs).
1) Sesshi.
2)SC
3)CoF story SC
4) kittene: I’ll pick Noob. I love this initiative.
5) DEkey’z
6)Element’s Warrior Guide
7) Nike
8) Lilith
9) Thug Life
10) rT Vs FGS, Arah p3

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

Lol, Hard 1 = kittene

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

Posted by: winterchillz.2564

winterchillz.2564

I like this, kudos Iris for the idea. Okay, here are my nominations:

1. Best solo player of the year: As I’ve joined GW2 around 6 months ago I haven’t seen much of solos/speedruns before that but I took quite some time watching streams and videos as I wanted to improve my solo plays too. I’ve seen Miku, Goku, Nike, Sandy, Sesshi, Jerem and more, not going to list all the names, but I’ll give my nomination to a person who went out of his way to pick me and teach me how to play this game, along with many others too. My nomination would go to Blessing Nosferatu for all the flawless solos and carrying he has done in all the dungeon and fractals runs we’ve done together.
But since his name is sadly not listed, I’d give my nomination to Goku.

2. Best speedrun group of the year: While SC did flawlessly in the first tournament, in my opinion they were lacking a bit in the second one. My nomination goes to LuPi (No Feedback).

3. Best speedrun world record: [rT] Aetherpath; Biased because of the music, sorry.

4. Dungeon initiative of the year: While DnT’s contribution to the dungeon community was beyond any words with the tournaments, I’d say those affected only the very high end PvE members of the dungeons sub-forums. As I’d like to be objective on total contribution to the GW2 PvE community, my nomination goes to [NooB] and their mentoring mission.

5. Best Visual Guide: [KING]’s Fractals guide, hands down.

6. Best Written Guide: Would love to nominate a handful of those guides, but I believe most kudos should be given to Wethospu for creating gw2dungeons.

7. Community Member of the Year: Lindybear for Dungeons Bingo!!!!!

8. Most Fashionable Dungeon Runner of the Year: I’m a bit sad my name is not on here ;-; Well, ehm, I love deSade’s mesmer but Spoj’s warrior has caught my eye instantly when I saw him for the first time during one of the Tequatl sessions. Go, Spoj, go!

9. Best Comedy of the Year: Thug lyfe fan of rT here. My vote can’t go anywhere else but to rT … well, maybe to some people’s opinion about why FGS had to be nerfed too, top lelz.

10. Epic Fail of the Year: rT’s Awah p3, no h8 m8. Was laughing and crying at the same time.

Cloud of Sparrows
Fluffiest Blood Legion Charr
“At least I die knowing my sisters are free”

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

1. Goku
2. SC
3. [rT] Aetherpath, followed closely by SC’s recent CM path 2.
4. [NooB] mentoring
5. [KING]’s fractal guides
6. gw2dungeons.net
7. Wethospu clear winner with his research and informative posts. He also always keeps his temper even when dealing with total morons. Big +1 for that.
8. Spoj. Im biased hehe. If i cant vote for myself then I vote deSade.
9. rT Thug lyfe
10. rT vs Arah p3 obviously.

Posted by: Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

1. Best Solo Player of the Year:
Without hesitation: Sanderinoa. I do not even have to mention the skills involved, and I would rather emphasise the creativity. His solos are creative in the challenges he chooses to face but also in the way he overcomes them. For these reasons I found Sandy’s solos the most entertaining to watch.

2. Best Speedrun Group of the Year
Snow Crows, again, because of the creativity. They constantly innovate! Double mesmer meta, lava axe, technobabble … you name it
Honourable mentions to Keep Running for the completely unbiased reason that they are French.

3. Best Speedrun World Record
- rT’s Arah p3, and well, all other rT records.

4. Dungeon Initiative of the Year
Gwscr.com because this is what made us keep playing this game despite Anet. It is the only initiative that has truly united the community, and this explains its huge success.

5. Best Visual Guide
DEKeyz’s Elementalist Guide, the scholar from across the pond! It was a delight to work with someone so efficient and so well mannered. Keyz, I salute you.
Also, Draglek’ Warrior (and Ele) Guides for patriotic reasons.

6. Best Written Guide
Of course Wethospu’s gw2dungeons.com would be the unchallenged winner, but I would also shamelessly mention this one: Haviz and Zelyhn’s Elementalist Guide on Dulfy because it was the apotheosis of a cycle: the daring disciple finally on equal foot with his mentor, the dark lord.
Also: Sanderinoa’s Mesmer Guide, for the punctuation.

7. Community Member of the Year
Iris of course!

8. Most Fashionable Dungeon Runner of the Year
Spoj because he can’t vote for himself.

9. Best Comedy of the Year
DnT Tournament

10. Epic Fail of the Year (In-game only)
rT vs. Arah p3

And finally I would like to state that this game may be imperfect, but this community is the best. We make this game entertaining.

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

(edited by Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867)

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

This is an awesome idea. Dungeon folks are the best folks <3

So many good choices, there are a lot of talented folks ‘round these parts. Gotta give it up for Purple Miku, though, and not just because of all the AetherKey pieces and white gear he randomly mails me when he’s too lazy to go vendor his trash ;-)

Between doing fractal solos, offering loads of advice to anyone wanting to learn to solo/goat/be a boss, and the fact that, somehow, he hasn’t tired of running Arah yet, I think he’s most deserving.

Another tough one, but kitten — that Lupi burst 75%-(~)3% without using the wall gimmick — give it up for [SC].

3. Best Speedrun World Record [group-type, restricted]

I haven’t seen all of these, but:
- [DnT]Arah p4 20:05
a 20 minute p4 rocks my socks.

Aww, you included [ARES] <3 We might have been a better pick in 2013, before ArenaNet ran the dungeon community into the ground.

Despite my allegiances, Weth’s efforts in creating and maintaining the amazing gw2dungeons site takes the cake.

(hmmm… not sure what is the befitting prize!)

Cake.

5. Best Visual Guide

Too many good options here and I haven’t seen them all :-( I’ll abstain.

6. Best Written Guide

Haven’t seen all of the profession specific guides, but gw2dungeons is incredibly comprehensive. This one might be hard to accurately judge, since most people will probably only look at the guides relevant to their toons (sorry spoj).

Since I personally benefited the most from this:

- Xukk, Chase and Jeremy’s Guide to Thief

I’ll put a vote into it as well. It really helped me get the hang of my thief.

dlonie

That’s a stretch, lol.

I’d vote for Lilith (love her or hate her, she did a lot for the community when she was around).

Also, I’ll write in VedioGamermike. He’s been a true inspiration to better myself.

I’m a fashiontard (case and point, most of my toons are still running in their “free” CoF zerk gear), so I’ll abstain :P

9. Best Comedy of the Year (it can be anything!)

Abstaining since I haven’t seen many of these, but if this is anything like his ranger vedio: Brazil’s Condition Guardian Build it should be worth watching =D If I get some time after work I’ll take a look at these and vote later.

Hands down, [KING] vs. [LAST] is the winner xD AC story fail. That’s hard to top, lol <3

Posted by: Cries Of Sorrow.5864

Cries Of Sorrow.5864

• Best Solo Player of the Year:
    Colesy

Kekkity kek kek kek

oh and I may as well be productive, could mention metabattle under the guides or something; it’s pretty useful to link to the 45th Reddit post of the day asking what Dungeon builds to run.

Lmao, high five friend.

Main Elementalist:Train Of Thought
Alt Warrior: Burning Paris
Best Ele build EU.

(edited by Cries Of Sorrow.5864)

Posted by: Sanderinoa.8065

Sanderinoa.8065

Fine, here we go.

1. best soloer: Guys cmon, like hell I could give a proper opinion here.

2. Best group: SC, kitten you guys are a tight group.

3. Best Record. SC CM p2 made me care about cm a bit.

4. Best initiative : gwscr no doubt

5. I can honestly say I haven’t seen any of these.

6. Best written guide would be the ele guide from haviz and zel, that kitten’s extensive

7.community member goes to lindybear cuz I like his nickname and can’t choose.

8. Fashionable dungeon runner: I am so sad that I’m not on this list. Male fashion is hard guys ;_; vote Sandy!

9. Best comedy for rT thug life which had me laughing like a fool on public transportation.

10.Best fail would be our own Arah p3 against FGS because it perfectly shows what a beautifully messed up bunch of people I get to be in charge of(or not).

Delvert/Sanderinoa [rT]
Retaliate is recruiting. again!
Fancy a Read? Extensive PvE Mesmer Guide

(edited by Sanderinoa.8065)

Posted by: Element Two.7316

Element Two.7316

Male fashion is hard guys

Yea hard for you to not look like a massive queer.

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

Don’t know what’s so funny about this Thug Lyfe thing. Anyway, best comedy is brazil’s condition guardian guide. Very funny :-)

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Iris Ng.9845

Haha… I really enjoy reading the comments. We have a close knit community. Despite the rivalry, we always think about each other positively. Those are really warm thoughts. In my turn, I provide you the list of my best 5 and why I think any of them deserves to be the winner.

- Sanderinoa is the most creative and artistic solo player to me. He makes the mesmer class from useless to goddess. One of my favorite encounters is when Sandy solo’d both Champ Fire Shaman and Ettin in Uncategorized Fractal while rezzing people at once.
- Purple Miku is the most dedicated solo player. He sets a high goal and constantly learns and thrives to achieve it. His talent and effort truly inspires a lot of us.
- Goku does a lot of beautiful Elementalist solo. The amount of refinement in rotations is amazing. I always nitpick when it comes to anything ele but Goku constantly blew me out of water.
- Sesshi brings elegance and class to the profession who has been done to death; warrior. His solo is refreshing and no less incredible than anyone mentioned here.
- Abe’s solo is not widely known but whenever his ‘exploit’ was found, they went viral. His humor and exceptional skill always delights me.

- Snow Crows [SC] Jerem, Abe, Tobi and Ghosti together make the SC dream team and any fifth can feel the ease in catching up and contribute. [SC] as a guild also amass a number of high-quality dungeon records.
- No FGS is a PUG team but their performance in the first tournament earns a special place in this ranking. Not all guild teams and premade can be as good.
- No Feedback/[LuPi]/[qT] is inarguably the competition that [SC] has been dying to have for so long. Despite the late appearance, they have the most potential in the future.
- Death and Tax [DnT] is the anchor of the NA dungeon speedclear scene. Usually quiet but their re-appearance always accompanies with a bamf like their Arah p4 record. So good!

- [rT]Aetherpath 15:48
- [SC]CM p2 2:49

I pick these three because they revolutionize our views of what used to be called pug-killing dungeons: most gimmicky while Arah p4 and TA Atherpath are the longest and most difficult.

4. Dungeon Initiative of the Year (hmmm… not sure what is the befitting prize!)
- DnT Invitational Dungeon Tournament I: our community’s first attempt to explore the new water of competitive PvE. [DnT] was an exceptional and professional host. The reception is positive as well.
- Gw2dungeons.com: I feel like our community would be half of ourselves (i.e. elitist) without this most valuable database. It involves many people who have helped to verify the information as well as provide basic guides for the novice readers.
- [Noob] Dungeon Mentors: was started by individual’s good wills and have been growing strong by the community’s support. Its popularity and success owe it to the selflessness of our dedicated mentors and the tireless advertisement of the community on different public venues (forum, reddit, twitch chat, etc)
- Gwscr.com: I agree with Zelyhn. This is the one that holds our community together and creates our fun inside the currently stagnant game. Besides, the speed run records here have inspired and transformed the meta to what we know today.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

Iris Ng.9845

5. Best Visual Guide
Each of these visual guides are incredibly informative and helpful. I think any of them deserves to be the winner. I’m biased to DEKeyz’s guide as it was the one who encourages me to keep playing elementalist.

6. Best Written Guide
Again, I love every written guides listed here. There is no doubt the amount of research and time invested in each of them. However, I’m biased to:
- Zelyhn’s Guide to D/F elementalist. Every time a guy says that "D/F is your build if you have troubles staying alive in [insert difficult encounters], Zelyhn should be given a delicious block of cheese. His popular build saves the a** of many budding elementalists. Just imagine the world without this build.
- Wethospu’s gw2dungeons.com: undeniably helpful to many and all.
- Lilith and maxinion’s Dungeon Forum FAQ: this seemingly silly guide has united the thought and voice of our community as a whole.
- Sanderinoa’s Mesmer Guide: because it shows Sandy’s profound knowledge and his passion for the most underrated class (at one time).
- Spoj’s Necro Guide on forum and dulfy’s. Same reason as Sandy’s

- Lilith is the voice of this subforum. She has helped a lot in mending our communication with Anet representatives. She fought to defend our communal playground, plus hosted many fun fashion contests. It was based on her suggestion that Dungeon Mentors Guild was found.
- Swiftpaw is our Grand Mindbrain. Always deliver!
- Nike involves in many initiatives plus actively a part of the R&D team of [DnT]. He is an influential public figure, a mentor and a diplomat. And he has erm… thousands of guides.
- Wethospu brings to our attention many unknown facts and hidden technical holes of the game. The professionalism he has when dealing with opposite opinions in page like reddit is a thing to behold.

This is my thought for each candidate:
- Spoj is the first name I would think of. His characters are unique and well thought. He is a prime example of “You don’t have to wear legendary $$$ bling bling bling to look fashionable!”
- deSade for his unapologetic vivacious attitude in fashion. His characters are bold, vibrant and have strong personality. In fashion, it is stupidly easy to wear black and white but it takes a masterful taste to pull out color and print so well. deSade triumphs in that regard.
- Lilith ‘s characters are very cute but lacks a wow factor in my personal opinion.
- Lua is very creative to her characters. One of the examples is her Sunrise Guardian. Look at how she produces that dye effect? Talent, I say!
- Wethospu – guys, really? like, really??? I’m disappointed
- Dom – I have never seen his famed thief in person. I was always annoyed that Nat told I copied Dom’s hairstyle (ffs, that was my hairstyle circa 2012, Nat!) That speaks volume about his famous style. Can someone link me some example?
- Iris (me). Thanks a lot for the love! I’ll be the immodest person to say throughout the year I have created some fashion meta for light armor as well :p Remember when everyone and their mothers wear the T3 human cultural armor like nothing can look better? Now the plethora of Celestial Apprentice Skirt with Dwayna Wing and bare shoulder top. Or the extremely revealing Masquerade Skirt that noone dares to bare a year ago? I forecast a new meta for Wintersday as well. Vote me! :p

- Tom’s rT’s Thug Lyfe (Love all but this is my best pick!)
- Dubble Lagged
- Nemesis’ Necro Guide
- Brazil’s Condition Guardian Build
- Sesshi’s Boss Shield kitten

Jerem’s No FB
[rT] vs. [FGS] Arah p3 (<== This one holds no equal!)
[Noob] vs. Marolna
[KING] vs. [LAST]
Draglek’s No FB

(edited by Iris Ng.9845)

Wethospu.6437

Is there going to some kind of final vote or should I try to think of something now?

Iris Ng.9845

Is there going to some kind of final vote or should I try to think of something now?

What are you thinking of? We have until weekend to short list the best five for final voting.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Can’t believe no one’s even remembered the Lupi Swag series!

dub v1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mEYC6t1OTU

dub v2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd-4iNSc2Uc

miku edition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znd8dMXWkWc

q.q

Dub’s Lupi Swag v2 is just the best. The music for it is perfect xD

Iris Ng.9845

Dub is the proud winner of Lupicus’ Worst Enemy (assassinate at all cost).

Wethospu.6437

What are you thinking of? We have until weekend to short list the best five for final voting.

I don’t really have an opinion on non-trivial cases so I just wait until there are fewer options.

Iris Ng.9845

Forgot to mention this Dance contest for Comedy category: http://youtu.be/ruGYtPeMOEE

Or should we have a BEST DUNGEON MUSIC?

Posted by: Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

Yes, and then: Best of the last two years!

So we can mention things like the fractal tribute video by Sam (Enaretos)

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

Posted by: BlitzX.4039

BlitzX.4039

Can’t really make decision here but for me TOP 3: Sesshi, Goku, Purple Miku.

2. Best Speedrun Group of the Year:
Snow Crows, Intricacy, No Feedback/[LuPi].

3. Best Speedrun World Record:
The only thing that was really epic is DnT’s Arah p4.

4. Dungeon Initiative of the Year:
DnT Invitational Dungeon Tournament.

5. Best Visual Guide:
Didn’t watch

6. Best Written Guide:
Didn’t read

7. Community Member of the Year:
Lilith, Iris, Sandy, Wethospu.

8. Most Fashionable Dungeon Runner of the Year:
Lilith.

9. Best Comedy of the Year:
Tom’s rT’s Thug Lyfe

10. Epic Fail of the Year:
[rT] vs. [FGS] Arah p3 (sorry but it made my day)

Ps. Thanks Miku for mentioning me at goating stuff (was really surprised)

Posted by: No Pulse.2967

No Pulse.2967

1. Best Solo Player of the Year
- Definitely Goku, his patience to grind for RNG is unmatched.

- A bit biased here, I’d say [Club] – engies ftw

- [rT]Aetherpath 15:48 for being innovative

- Tough choice, voting for the [DnT] tournament series

5. Best Visual Guide
- [KING] fractal guides (helped me personally a lot)

6. Best Written Guide
- Wethospu’s gw2dungeons.com (!)

- can’t decide

- Wethospu. Just because.

- “The great meta” – by the-one-who-shall-not-be-named (we all know the video)

- “Sorry guys, couldn’t pull – I had no swiftness” – K.

Inactive member in Dark Renegatus [REN]
The Order of Calamity [OOC] is recruiting!
5/8 Champion titles

Wethospu.6437

- Wethospu. Just because.

For reference.

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

Because jerem sucks up to you?

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Iris Ng.9845

How rude!

Dub.1273

Should I feel ashamed?

How rude!

Not my words!
http://youtu.be/yF3RrnfQV5Q?t=29s

Dub | [rT]

(edited by Dub.1273)

Dub.1273

Actually, there should be another cathegory, called

Greatest game asset..
Since I feel frifox isn’t getting honored enough for the research he also does, he should at least get mentioned for being the first one of actually releasing a gw2 overlay adding useful functions to the game.

Dub | [rT]

Iris Ng.9845

Should I feel ashamed?

How rude!

Not my words!
http://youtu.be/yF3RrnfQV5Q?t=29s

/facepalm. I stand corrected.

Posted by: FallenSentinel.6439

FallenSentinel.6439

changing my vote for comedy of the year to : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEBsMa6iV1A&feature=youtu.be xD best vid.

Posted by: stephoa.7082

stephoa.7082

Don’t know if you’re still accepting nominees but here’s some stuff i see missing amongst your pool.

Don’t know if Fractals fall into this, but I think KING’s fractal tourney deserves a nomination.

5. Best Visual Guide
Particlar’s Ele fractal guides.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcZGdtw7A57JnJI61XnZ8w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8RPkGZIfLQ

Always looking for friends! Add me on EU or NA!

Dub.1273

changing my vote for comedy of the year to : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEBsMa6iV1A&feature=youtu.be xD best vid.

Long live the abomination speedkill meta.

Dub | [rT]

spoj.9672

God im in tears. Tom never fails to disappoint.

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

ohh my gods i just watched that….

the laughter it hurts!

dlonie.6547

Lmao, I wanna see the rest!

“He’s still stuck at Belka” xD

Just watched Miku’s version of Lupi Swag, too. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bigger F**K YOU from this game.

Posted by: doddbox.8153

doddbox.8153

1. Pretty much a split between Sesshi and Sandy, both talented solo players and both bring originality to a boring game.

2. This one pretty much speaks for itself, [SC] made some pretty cool and well earned records this year and big props to Jerem for his mesmer tactics, definitely worth a reward in his own right.

3. CM Path 2 by [SC] was a great watch, lots of tricks, portals and fresh strategies.

4. DnT’s Tournament

5. Brazil’s videos are informative but also honest, a lot of guides tend to lack the honesty and necessity of the informative provided, he’s also a really funny guy.
(Brazil you better Sub4Sub m8 xxxxxxxxxx)

6. Nike (long paragraph about his well written guides here).

7. Again Nike, superb job at organizing tournaments and sharing resourceful information with everyone.

8. When somebody creates a character as perfect as my Guardian they get my vote <3

9. Nemesis’ build videos are the quintessence of dreams, 10 out of 10 Kim Jongs.

10. My next level feedbacks in this tournament game vs DnT deserve a mention.

very special guild tag [tX]

Posted by: Enaretos.8079

Enaretos.8079

I remain an all-time Sanderinoa fanboy (still bugging him to add me on his Fl when I remember), but I honestly salute the frenchies today : Goku (Gros Cul) and Axias for their dedication at crushing old records and get the shortest times, or to experience on other classes.

Snow Crows Team 2 because we did try to break from the Jeremabetobighostisam meta.

[SC] Shortest Dungeon speedrun ever

Can’t decide, here goes :
- DnT Invitational Dungeon Tournament
- Gw2dungeons.com
- [Noob] Dungeon Mentors
- Gwscr.com

5. Best Visual Guide

Brazil’s Guides to everything win it as he tells everyone the dyes used :<

6. Best Written Guide

Wethospu’s gw2dungeons.com

Wethospu is the most present on reddit along with Nike. They get my vote.

Wethospu broke the meta. deSade remains top stylist EU. I vote Iris for NA.

Guys plz, ur illegal vedio doesn’t respect the CoC
You can find saved pages here for best laugh of the year.

Jerem’s No FB
[rT] vs. [FGS] Arah p3

Are both winners for me.

Snow Crows member since January 2014
My Twitch

dlonie.6547

Absolute amazeballs. Nice work.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

ohh my gods i just watched that….

the laughter it hurts!

Tom #1 comedian. I crave moar. MOAR!

Lmao, I wanna see the rest!

“He’s still stuck at Belka” xD

Just watched Miku’s version of Lupi Swag, too. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bigger F**K YOU from this game.

My relationship with Lupi is complicated atm. Tonight I didn’t even get a chance to say hi before I get two feet to the face back to back. He refused to even talk about it afterwards… just kept sending swarms to do the talking for him. Such a scoundrel.

(edited by Purple Miku.7032)

Dub.1273

And when I finally got him to the wall so he couldn’t avoid you anymore, he just disappeared. Q.Q

Dub | [rT]

Iris Ng.9845

I needed a total repost because of the word limit

- Purple Miku, Sanderinoa, Goku, Sesshi, Abe, Axias, Particlar, Deathly, Dom, AmbrosialK, Wethospu, Blessing Nosferatu

- Snow Crow team 1: Jerem, Abe, Dennis, Tobi, Ghosti, Sam (SWD), Ameziz
- Snow Crow team 2: Sam (French), Goku, Brandstorm, Yerissy, Arcolithe Zolt, Neo, Encinia
- No FGS (tournament 1)
- No Feedback/[LuPi] (tournament 2)
- Death and Tax (tournament 2)
- Intricacy [iV] (dungeon + fractal tournaments)
- Keep Running [Kr]
- Cool Kidz [Club]

- [rT]Aetherpath 15:48
- [SC]Arah p3 7:14, CM p2 2:49, CM p3 2:37, SE p1 2:37, COF Story 4:58
- [Kr]COE p1 6:24

- DnT Invitational Dungeon Tournament (1 and 2)
- [KING] Fractal Tournament
- Gw2dungeons.com
- [ARES] Dungeon Mentors
- [Noob] Dungeon Mentors
- Gwscr.com

5. Best Visual Guide
- Metabattle.com
- Obal’s Guardian Guides
- Nike’s Meta Build list
- Brazil’s Guides to everything
- Frifox’s Guide to Mesploit
- [KING] [https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtmrC91LQfu5-hlj9Mh2dfwqN57qE3VXU]Experienced Fractal Guide[/url]
- DEKeyz’s Elementalist Guide
- Draglek’ Warrior Guide – French
- Particlar’s Elementalist Guide for Fractals

6. Best Written Guide
- Wethospu’s gw2dungeons.com
- Lilith and maxinion’s Dungeon Forum FAQ
- DEKeyz’s [Guide] DPS Elementalist for PvE
- Haviz and Zelyhn’s Elementalist Guide on Dulfy and Zelyhn’s Guide to D/F elementalist.
- Doomblade and Element’s Engineer Guide
- obal’s Guardian Guide
- Bordy’s Guardian Guide
- maxinion’s Mesmer Guide
- Sanderinoa’s Mesmer Guide
- Spoj’s Necro Guide on forum and dulfy’s.
- Lorek and Cell’s Ranger Guide
- Xukk, Chase and Jeremy’s Guide to Thief
- Element’s Warrior Guide

(edited by Iris Ng.9845)

Iris Ng.9845

(Continued)

Lilith, dlonie, Swiftpaw, Iris, Sandy, Nike, Vix, Draglek, Lindybear, Wethospu.

Lilith, Lua, Spoj, deSade, Iris, Wethospu, Dom

- Tom’s rT’s Thug Lyfe
- Tom’s Condy Lyfe
- Dubble Lagged
- Nemesis’ Necro Guide
- Brazil’s Condition Guardian Build
- Sesshi’s Boss Shield kitten
- Sam’s Justice Served (send links to the saved pages, please!)

Jerem’s No FB
[rT] vs. [FGS] Arah p3
[Noob] vs. Marolna
[KING] vs. [LAST]
Draglek’s No FB
[iV] Feedback

Also added 11. Best Music Video Production
I nominate First official Aljaž Fanclub Dance Contest by Tobi and Arah p3 7:58 restricted record [rT] by Sanderinoa.

Finally, I want to mention that the current prize pool is 8,000 gems and 150 gold (thanks to Wethospu and Robyn-rfdarko). Our cause is still accepting donation.

In the next step, I’m looking for volunteers who will help me with the interview with each finalists. If you are interested in this type of activity or have any questions to your favorite, feel free to add them here

(edited by Iris Ng.9845)

Posted by: hybrid.5027

hybrid.5027

I want to add I think we should add metabattle.com to best visual guide. I think that site does a lot of work for the community.

I know who I am, do you know who you are?

Iris Ng.9845

I want to add I think we should add metabattle.com to best visual guide. I think that site does a lot of work for the community.

Okey-dokey.

Iris Ng.9845

Edit the first post to include the prize distribution: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Nomination-Best-of-2014-popularity-contest/4627088

Since I cannot find a way to send gems directly by gemcode. This is the best I can do with the current total pool.

Posted by: Snowball.3497

Snowball.3497

Please fix the [KING]‘s Experienced Fractal Guides link!
It’s no longer on my account but on our guild account

Also although unfinished, stephoa.7082 nominated my elementalist specific fractal guides rather than the guilds generic. Sorry for the confusion :>

Particlar – Desolation – [Hs]
World First Wurm KillRaid Sells on Twitch
Origin of Diboof

Posted by: EcoRI.9273

EcoRI.9273

Question here: Who gets the reward for the rT vs FGS? rT or FGS? or Both?

http://www.twitch.tv/eco_r_i
Wynd Cloud | Fierce N Licious

spoj.9672

I would of thought rT as they were the ones that provided the fail. :P

Iris Ng.9845

Now I think about it. The fail people shouldn’t have the liberty to pick their own prize :p